Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,606)

Showing posts 832,101 - 832,120 of1,072,050
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself.
Since you have set such a great example of a fool perhaps we all would like to mimic your obvious retarded fanatical azz. Yea think. I see you have been on here all day again...Don't any of you righties have a real life?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Attention all Republicans: This is not something new. Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush all had somebody hold umbrellas over their heads at one point or another. It’s a pretty safe bet previous presidents did as well.
When you become “outraged” over an image of a Marine holding an umbrella for the President (implying he’s some elitist who refuses to even hold his own umbrella) you simply prove how desperately pathetic your party has become." http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wp-content...
It's almost enough to make you want to "cast aspersions at their asparagus" isn't it? Face it, jumping to conclusions, running amok, and falling back in it are the only exercise these losers have had in years.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One of your more intelligent posts.
Peace
KMA
No one ever said that communicating with idiots like you would be easy. Lying Moocher.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
I would guess the president, nobama, expects the Marines to wipe his azz. After all he is the boy messiah.
Peace
Eed slingin' those slurs again. No surprise there.

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been much more effective had the Magic Negro simply worn an inverted bucket on his head and let the Marine return to guard duty.
Are you angry that your president is not white? If not, you sure do sound angry. I can't imagine why a person with a darker skin tone would threaten you so severely that you have to make comments that expose so much of your ignorance.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that we recovered faster from the Great Depression than we are recovering from the Bush recession.
Could have, should have, blah blah blah. The fsctt is that we did not. I showed ypou to be wrong once again.
You are a liar and full of shit RealDave.. Where's the Bush umbrella link you azzhole??...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a TV antenna for your bunker, dood.
Hi-Speed internet?
Inside of the social warfare taking place at this moment, you are watching American Idol?
That is great...you really can't come up with a lie that he has made. You can insult me all day...but you don't know anything about me, so why should I care??? You really make my point for me, and for that I say thank you.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong take a little closer look. The 'Dress Blues' are to be worn at formal or ceremonial events. Not to hold an umbrella.

Really? This is your b*tch here?

Please.

You are as pathetic as I thought.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's almost enough to make you want to "cast aspersions at their asparagus" isn't it? Face it, jumping to conclusions, running amok, and falling back in it are the only exercise these losers have had in years.
Still you have to admit and be honest leosnana - Obama bin Lying, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said that communicating with idiots like you would be easy. Lying Moocher.
ghost still using his: "I am an idiot" defense...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is great...you really can't come up with a lie that he has made. You can insult me all day...but you don't know anything about me, so why should I care??? You really make my point for me, and for that I say thank you.
Obama is a liar from the get go...Closing Gitmo anyone?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? This is your b*tch here?
Please.
You are as pathetic as I thought.
RealDave is a liar and wanker...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Kay From NN wrote:
God doesn't make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
In order to make a mistake one must exist.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Still you have to admit and be honest leosnana - Obama bin Lying, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
What have they specifically lied about?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and full of shit RealDave.. Where's the Bush umbrella link you azzhole??...
Sometimes an umbrella is just an umbrella...
http://www.google.com/url...
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong take a little closer look. The 'Dress Blues' are to be worn at formal or ceremonial events. Not to hold an umbrella.
Wrong idiot, if you ever find something that you are skilled at I advise you to stick with that. Dress uniforms can be worn anytime when you are on your own time and for special occasions. The honor or color guard wear them when ever they are on duty or special duty.

The presidents guards are at his disposal, they open doors, come to attention in his presence and it is an honor to hold an umbrella or any other service that they can render, only you shiftless fanatical programmed lowlifes have a problem with that. You and others just like you have been reduced to bigoted haters and your only concern like the rest of your party is to forget about your fellow Americans welfare and concentrate on one thing and that is power, greed and making Obama look bad...PERIOD end of story. You all are way beyond obvious..Un American bitches.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Still you have to admit and be honest leosnana - Obama bin Lying, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
Do the world a favor, floDUH, and die soon.(Now, back to your place on permanent ignore list.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to make a mistake one must exist.
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you??

He that never made a mistake, you idiot never made a discovery you fool...
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
I would guess the president, nobama, expects the Marines to wipe his azz. After all he is the boy messiah.
Peace
I guess he could simply scoot up and down the carpet naked like your fat azz does, huh lard azz?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
What have they specifically lied about?
The shorter list and much more realistic would be what have they told the truth about.
You were joking with that question right....right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,101 - 832,120 of1,072,050
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,153
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 394
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,529
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info