Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,605)

Showing posts 832,081 - 832,100 of1,072,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Touchy, touchy, you taking offense at a study that has such earth shattering importance is amusing.
well excuse me troglodyte. i had no idea you were a 'real' man.

so please don't hurt me. i meant no offense. i just thought it was highly amusing. if i'd have known it was of such earth shattering importance i'd have never thought to try to insult any of you right wing neanderthals.

(steroids? and does it really shrink?)

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bin Lying... Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...
What specifically has he lied about?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have a good interesting take on these non-scandals, except on the I.R.S. I think that you underestimate how tired most Americans have become over the wealthy getting away without paying their taxes through tax loopholes, off-shoring , and non-reform tax reform---Americans think that those big corporate vested interests that those Tea Party SuperPacs support haven't paid enough in taxes.
Many, including moi have battled with the IRS over matters large and small, it was a scandal waiting to happen so to speak.

But the TeaParty and 9/12 goofballs who were delayed or denied "failed" to present the proper paperwork. Simple deal__some of the yayhoos's couldn't get approved after two-three years__DUH.

Again, after the Citizens United ruling the IRS got hit with 70,000 applications__a bunch of folks looking for free money for fancy websites such as mycongressmanisnuts.com It doesn't matter__the harm is done.

No one died by IED though.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. President Obama bin Lying...
Please take notes. Even the Queen of England can hold her own umbrella.
It would have been much more effective had the Magic Negro simply worn an inverted bucket on his head and let the Marine return to guard duty.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the difference between a recession and a depression?
You are right and I misspoke. There is a new book out that states that the Great Depression would have been over before 5 years if it had not been for Roosevelt's bumbling policies -
FDR Follies.
"Whatever"
"real dumb" does not know the difference between cowshit and T-Bone steak. He eats either with relish. If asked his preference is cowshit.
Peace
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

" For five days, reporters at the Associated Press had been sitting on a big scoop about a foiled al-Qaeda plot at the request of CIA officials. Then, in a hastily scheduled Monday morning meeting, the journalists were asked by agency officials to hold off on publishing the story for just one more day.

The CIA officials, who had initially cited national security concerns in an attempt to delay publication, no longer had those worries, according to individuals familiar with the exchange. Instead, the Obama administration was planning to announce the successful counterterrorism operation that Tuesday…

Now, some members of Congress and media advocates are questioning why the administration viewed the leak that led to the May 7 AP story as so grave."

Because it wasn't. Obama used the DOJ to punish reporters who wouldn't kowtow to their orders.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so please don't hurt me. i meant no offense. i just thought it was highly amusing. if i'd have known it was of such earth shattering importance i'd have never thought to try to insult any of you right wing neanderthals.
You have no idea about most things, sonicfiller.

Like insults. In order to insult someone, you must appear as the moral one taking the high road with an air of authority.

Copy-n-Paste just doesn't make it, sissy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
March Against Monsanto on 5/25... Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
What specifically has he lied about?
If you have to ask then the truth would befuddle you.

You just tipped your hand, kid:>
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am typing real slow so maybe you can understand.

It was amusing that you took such offense at such an insignificant and unimportant study.

I never challenged anyone's manhood or whatever you are rambling about -to be honest I stopped reading after I saw what your were wetting your pants about.

Touchy, touchy
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea about most things, sonicfiller.
Like insults. In order to insult someone, you must appear as the moral one taking the high road with an air of authority.
Copy-n-Paste just doesn't make it, sissy.
Sonic is taking offense about a study that states conservative men are more buff than liberal men.

It is all too dumb to comprehend his offense about it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
"real dumb" does not know the difference between cowshit and T-Bone steak. He eats either with relish. If asked his preference is cowshit.
Peace
Did you catch his response.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

but let's hope a white woman in the WH can get a little better treatment.
Son that would be asking a lot from this WH…RESPECTING WOMAN!!

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask then the truth would befuddle you.
You just tipped your hand, kid:>
If you can't provide an example of a lie then I have no reason to assume you are capable of answering. So, I'll ask again...what specifically has he lied about? This is your chance....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing instantly defines the Basher as an idiot.
You have been defined, Idiot.
"shinningelectr0n"
Give "real dumb" a break, he does have a few things going for him;
- He is a liar
- He is a hypocrite
- He is a racist
- He is a Bush basher, he has nothing else, surely not the dismal record of president nobama
- He is an idiot
- He is a bigot
- He is a hater, he hates conservatives and those who work for a living. He does love that they are taxed
- He has his hand out
- He makes "poop" look like a person of intelligence
- He is a nobama troll, the boy messiah can do no wrong in his mind
- He hates the military, in his mind the only good things they do are wait on nobama, hold an umbrella for him and wipe his azz
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic is taking offense about a study that states conservative men are more buff than liberal men.
It is all too dumb to comprehend his offense about it.
sonicfiller has the lifetime priorities of a sociopath.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son that would be asking a lot from this WH…RESPECTING WOMAN!!
It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't provide an example of a lie then I have no reason to assume you are capable of answering. So, I'll ask again...what specifically has he lied about? This is your chance....
Get a TV antenna for your bunker, dood.

Hi-Speed internet?

Inside of the social warfare taking place at this moment, you are watching American Idol?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a NAZI Sergeant Schultz: "I know nothing"...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant Depression -fool. I misspoke as to the time. The FDR Depression could have been over in less than 5 years if he had not bumbled up the recovery.
You are trying to whine that the longest recovery from a recession (less than depression) taking 5 years is nada.
No, it is being bumbled just like FDR did a depression.
Read slowly you may be able to follow this time.
You said that we recovered faster from the Great Depression than we are recovering from the Bush recession.

Could have, should have, blah blah blah. The fsctt is that we did not. I showed ypou to be wrong once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,081 - 832,100 of1,072,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,151
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 48 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••