Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,602)

Showing posts 832,021 - 832,040 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being clueless is amusing but dangerous at the same time
Prove I'm wrong. You can't with the economic facts staring you in the face from your own favorite News Source , FoxNews.:-D Check this out: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/05/03...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of shoots holes in your cover-up conspiracy theory ,doesn't it? It proves that the Obama Administration was on top of the problem in starting investigations months before any republicans were ever aware there was a problem in the I.R.S.(President Obama is the person responsible for assigning an Inspector General )
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama

You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.

Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>This kind of shoots holes in your cover-up conspiracy theory ,doesn't it? It proves that the Obama Administration was on top of the problem in starting investigations months before any republicans were ever aware there was a problem in the I.R.S.(President Obama is the person responsible for assigning an Inspector General )
He said he heard about it on the news on Friday just like everybody else. Try to keep up.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Accused by whom and oops you forgot to erase that the firm was drop by the RNC when the accusations occurred. You aren't very bright
In the end you Lied and couldn't back up your idiotic claim.
Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He said he heard about it on the news on Friday just like everybody else. Try to keep up.
Very groovy avatar!
Where did you find that pic?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
Sproul worked for Bush in 2004 and McCain in 2008.

Bush paid $8.3 million.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/070505Miller-Ir...

one has to wonder for what.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

It's the only "scandal" that has a chance of sticking__face it, almost everyone dislikes the IRS. And most Americans don't really think beyond their own circumstances__we see that right here with those pretending to be conservatives.

The AP scandal explains itself, follow along. Someone in government leaked sensitive info to someone at AP. Seems wiser to review the AP phone contacts than to go through the extraordinary process of reviewing the governments__many of which don't fall under the Bush Era search and seizure revisions. I really hope the leaker is identified.

The Benghazi scandal is also a waste of time__the bulk of American voters can't spell the word or locate the place on a map. Many right wingers posting here can't either and just enjoy repeating the strange name they learned on FOX news.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly he has forgot the wholesale slaughter of Iraqis by Hussein.
Why are y'all fronting like Saddam's extermination of that Kurd village was anywhere close to around the time of George W Bush's tenure? That happened when Reagan was president, & nobody cared then. Definitely not Reagan, he was too busy smuggling plane loads of guns in exchange for hostages. The least you can do is be factual!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
You posted this same garbage two hours and my response- which I re-posted below-was too the very same post. However, you in your confusion re-post the same thing in response.

Short term memory problems?

Accused by whom and oops you forgot to erase that the firm was drop by the RNC when the accusations occurred. You aren't very bright
In the end you Lied and couldn't back up your idiotic claim.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd add it if it were true.
'but! leap of faith!!' or 'FOX said so!'
take your pick. doesn't matter. they both lose. as usual.
I am saying it. Any time a President corrupts an election the way O'bama did, it is illegal. He is no better than moslem dictators in third world countries.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Very groovy avatar!
Where did you find that pic?
Pink Floyd.com 40th anniversary of the release of 'Dark Side of the Moon'. One for each year.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are y'all fronting like Saddam's extermination of that Kurd village was anywhere close to around the time of George W Bush's tenure? That happened when Reagan was president, & nobody cared then. Definitely not Reagan, he was too busy smuggling plane loads of guns in exchange for hostages. The least you can do is be factual!
My statement was to Realtime who conveniently forgot how many people Hussein killed?

And this is in response to what? Nothing? A knee-jerk reaction? This does not disprove that Hussein slaughtered his own citizens.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am saying it. Any time a President corrupts an election the way O'bama did, it is illegal. He is no better than moslem dictators in third world countries.
I get it.

You have a better plan, a better run campaign, a better get out the vote running against an inferior candidate who made numerous mistakes has become corrupt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was to Realtime who conveniently forgot how many people Hussein killed?
And this is in response to what? Nothing? A knee-jerk reaction? This does not disprove that Hussein slaughtered his own citizens.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of NJ raider for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks and NJ raider? Race Trumps Common Sense....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

When I saw this: 1 In 5 US Children May Have Mental Disorder my first reaction was that it seems 1 in 2 Obama Sheep’s posting here are either disillusion or Mental Challenge!!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the difference between a recession and a depression?
You are right and I misspoke. There is a new book out that states that the Great Depression would have been over before 5 years if it had not been for Roosevelt's bumbling policies -
FDR Follies.
You are the one that said depression. There was no "misspeak". Yu just lied.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting desperate about changing the topic away from Obama's scandals?
Appears so
I was addressing our right wingers new scandal - Umbrellagate.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in response to the fact, the average American wouldn't know who Saddam Hussein our Osama bin Laden was if not for Reagan & his propensity for picking sides in wars that had nothing to do with him, & befriending terrorist. It's like that's in the Republican playbook. Choose sides, train & arm terrorist, then charge them for being what he's been the entire time

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't tell the difference than I feel sorry for you.
Yep, the ones I posted are no problem because they weren't Barack Obama.

I totally get it.

You right whiners are just that whiners. "OMG OMG OMG umbrellagate!!!"

You people are way beyond ridiculous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one that said depression. There was no "misspeak". Yu just lied.
RealDave calling others liars... LMFAO... Where's the Bush umbrella link YOU liar??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,021 - 832,040 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Stop Global Warming 45,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,582
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min 40ish 389
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 1 hr rdarbin 641
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Eran Levi - Israel 67,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,434
Abby 7-11 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search