Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,601)

Showing posts 832,001 - 832,020 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

So now that O'bama has admitted to compromising the election to get himself elected--he is going to fix it? Dismantle the entire IRS.
His administration is a disaster and a disgrace.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
you = your (before namE socks sh!t their depends again)
Please stop swallowing your mouthwash.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me why you say that Nobama__please be very specific eh?
Because you keep bragging about it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>See, common ground. I've always said you were the smarter of the dumb rightwingers. Given a chance you could become a real conservative and maybe even learn to respect other's opinions.
Respect has to be deserved. Otherwise, it becomes a useless social nicety.

Work on getting it deserved.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Any liberals at this point still backing the Obama bailouts of Wall Street???? Corporate Welfare??

Occupy Wall Street Anyone??

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

IRS now covered up and destroyed evidence...still evolving--that's what you democrats do right? evolve.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton ---Fired--- From Watergate Committee

for Fraud, Ethics Violations <<---<<<

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/252624#...

as she CONTINUES to THIS day!

LIAR
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime has never proclaimed to be an internet expert.. Realtime did not know what was Y2K was until after Y2K.. 7 years later when Realtime got his first computer... then Realtime say's there is No God, now he says google is one..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Borat Hussein Ovomit wrote:
Gay Ghost? You still filling up your Colostomy bag with your brains?
As compared to that thimble for yours?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you keep bragging about it.
Very, very weak Nobama.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

DELTONA, Fla. A Realtime Ku Klux Klan group hasthreatened to sue the state of Florida because it refuses to let the racist organization adopt a highway.

LOL... Animal sex Realtime??

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/jul/22/news/...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You best sign up for a calculus course.
IRS chief Axed
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hillary Clinton ---Fired--- From Watergate Committee
for Fraud, Ethics Violations <<---<<<
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/252624#...
as she CONTINUES to THIS day!
LIAR
Why do you hate America so much,
Every post Hate the American People.
God less the U S A
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to that thimble for yours?
Your balls have rotted off you ass ghost...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Realtime up close and personal on Topix....
Maybe I'll bring some of your Ken sht over eh? Including the fake house and cars.

You are truly the second biggest pos lying scumbag on topix right behind the laughing liberal. Scumbag liar.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A tent & an internet connect is all that is required.
Republican whine too often and cause depressions too often as in 2008 Bush stock market crash
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FOX is on TV -
American Lady wrote:
QUIT "deleting" THIS!
It IS a "compilation" of BULLCHIT that IS going on in OUR America!
ALL Americans NEED TO BE AWARE of it!
``````````
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
*** Scandals ***
````
* First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)
* First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election.(Source: National Journal)
* First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)
* First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute.(Source: Washington Examiner)
* First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)
* First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)
* First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)
* First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)
* First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)
*** National Security and World Affairs ***
``````````
* First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)
* First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)
* First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)
* First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
* First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)
* First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...
DAMNEDEST bunch of bs I've EVER seen and you libTARDED IDIOTS STILL support him!
you ARE "traitors" to America ... in MY HONEST opinion

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> you should be!
Thanks, flack. I am.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, that's where you're wrong dummy for I can crank up a different laptop, subscribe to a proxy shield and come back here and lie myself silly or create a team of hats as some of you all have done. The Toshiba satellite L755-S5246 loaded with Windows Office 2010 is perfect for that mission and they are damn near free these days. But I don't have the time or desire to spend here in hopes of changing already damaged minds.
You are a deranged old idiot Realtime... The difference between stupidity and ignorant is that Realtime has reached its limits old timer..

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama been there done that and manufacturing is returning because of his policies.
Well, I guess we're communicating again, after all.

Wasn't it nice for Peppy to drop in again even if only for a minute or two? Wonder where he goes. He must be a very busy guy.

But I'd be very interested in seeing your proof that Obama brought back manufacturing because of his policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,001 - 832,020 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 29 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 57 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search