Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906054 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Attention all Republicans: This is not something new. Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush all had somebody hold umbrellas over their heads at one point or another. It’s a pretty safe bet previous presidents did as well.
When you become “outraged” over an image of a Marine holding an umbrella for the President (implying he’s some elitist who refuses to even hold his own umbrella) you simply prove how desperately pathetic your party has become." http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wp-content...
Done playing?

How about you going back and trying to defend the IRS having an enemy list? On second thought, you were really bad at that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906055 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Troglodytes Cheer Beefcake Conservatism
A visit to the Fox News community web site, Fox Nation, is always an adventure that yields surprises and curiosities. But even amongst the brazen lies and flagrant distortions, there are some gems of idiocy that stand out. For instance…
In an item about a study on “the Ancestral Logic of Politics,” the Fox Nationalists slapped on a this headline:“Strong Men Lean Conservative,” In doing so they have made their best case yet for the right-wing sloganeering to “Take our country back – to the Stone Age.”
The study referenced in the article examined and compared data on bicep size, socioeconomic status, and support for economic redistribution. What the researchers concluded was that upper-body strength “may reflect psychological traits that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments.”
In other words, physically domineering specimens were more inclined to take what they want and refuse to share. Sounds pretty much like every Randian Teabagger in the GOP (Greedy One Percent). It is a perfect description of the rightist ideology of self-interest above all. It’s what shapes the Republican agenda of opposing regulations that protect people, as well as taxes used to provide food, housing, and other social services to the sick, the elderly, and the poor (known to right-wingers as “the weak”).
The Fox interpretation of this study is typically shallow in that they regard physical strength in the same way that our Neanderthal ancestors did – as a class-based asset. The more powerful members of the community were once elevated to leadership posts by virtue of their ability to bully everybody else. And that’s pretty much the way Tea-publicans want it to be today, although they have modified the definition of strength to include financial muscle. Hence their reverence for (and subservience to) wealthy upper-crusters like the Koch brothers.
It’s rather amusing that Fox chose to illustrate their posting with body-builder-turned-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger – a pot-smoking, pro-choice, steroidal, Hollywood mogul, environmentalist, who married a Kennedy and then cheated on her (fathering a child with his Guatemalan maid). What better role model for the egocentric selfishness of modern conservatism that is so smitten with swaggering blowhards and chicken-hawks?
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Touchy, touchy, you taking offense at a study that has such earth shattering importance is amusing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906056 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And by Monday you'll be back to posting as Grampy or one of the other Hartford hats.
That umbrella holding jarhead could have been serving in Afghanistan rather than hanging out at the White House. Hey, he still has a chance right?
Mr. President Obama bin Lying...

Please take notes. Even the Queen of England can hold her own umbrella.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906057 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Word Press... LOL... You dine on bullshit...
LOL

Other favorites includes Daily Kos, Think Progress and Media Matters. They are phoning it. Pure copy and paste from political far left sites.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906058 May 18, 2013
<quoted text> If Obama had accomplished even half of what you have accused him of doing then he must truly be a master at leadership to get everyone in America to go along with it.
What you call leadership others call deception and being down right immature towards people who don't agree with him. Doesn't take much to be mean.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906059 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He said he heard about it on the news on Friday just like everybody else. Try to keep up.
frontporchreactionary's lifelong aspiration has been to become a professional, loud, ignorant, irritating heel-biter.

He's almost there!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906060 May 18, 2013
Obama administration sources explain Benghazi:“It’s actually closer to us being idiots”

I guess if you are caught red-handed your only escape route is to claim stupidity rather than responsibility
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906061 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Touchy, touchy, you taking offense at a study that has such earth shattering importance is amusing.
well excuse me troglodyte. i had no idea you were a 'real' man.

so please don't hurt me. i meant no offense. i just thought it was highly amusing. if i'd have known it was of such earth shattering importance i'd have never thought to try to insult any of you right wing neanderthals.

(steroids? and does it really shrink?)

Since: May 13

Bloomington, IN

#906062 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bin Lying... Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...
What specifically has he lied about?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906063 May 18, 2013
<quoted text> You have a good interesting take on these non-scandals, except on the I.R.S. I think that you underestimate how tired most Americans have become over the wealthy getting away without paying their taxes through tax loopholes, off-shoring , and non-reform tax reform---Americans think that those big corporate vested interests that those Tea Party SuperPacs support haven't paid enough in taxes.
Many, including moi have battled with the IRS over matters large and small, it was a scandal waiting to happen so to speak.

But the TeaParty and 9/12 goofballs who were delayed or denied "failed" to present the proper paperwork. Simple deal__some of the yayhoos's couldn't get approved after two-three years__DUH.

Again, after the Citizens United ruling the IRS got hit with 70,000 applications__a bunch of folks looking for free money for fancy websites such as mycongressmanisnuts.com It doesn't matter__the harm is done.

No one died by IED though.

Lapeer, MI

#906064 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. President Obama bin Lying...
Please take notes. Even the Queen of England can hold her own umbrella.
It would have been much more effective had the Magic Negro simply worn an inverted bucket on his head and let the Marine return to guard duty.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#906065 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the difference between a recession and a depression?
You are right and I misspoke. There is a new book out that states that the Great Depression would have been over before 5 years if it had not been for Roosevelt's bumbling policies -
FDR Follies.
"Whatever"
"real dumb" does not know the difference between cowshit and T-Bone steak. He eats either with relish. If asked his preference is cowshit.
Peace
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906066 May 18, 2013
" For five days, reporters at the Associated Press had been sitting on a big scoop about a foiled al-Qaeda plot at the request of CIA officials. Then, in a hastily scheduled Monday morning meeting, the journalists were asked by agency officials to hold off on publishing the story for just one more day.

The CIA officials, who had initially cited national security concerns in an attempt to delay publication, no longer had those worries, according to individuals familiar with the exchange. Instead, the Obama administration was planning to announce the successful counterterrorism operation that Tuesday…

Now, some members of Congress and media advocates are questioning why the administration viewed the leak that led to the May 7 AP story as so grave."

Because it wasn't. Obama used the DOJ to punish reporters who wouldn't kowtow to their orders.

Lapeer, MI

#906067 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so please don't hurt me. i meant no offense. i just thought it was highly amusing. if i'd have known it was of such earth shattering importance i'd have never thought to try to insult any of you right wing neanderthals.
You have no idea about most things, sonicfiller.

Like insults. In order to insult someone, you must appear as the moral one taking the high road with an air of authority.

Copy-n-Paste just doesn't make it, sissy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906068 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
March Against Monsanto on 5/25... Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Lapeer, MI

#906069 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
What specifically has he lied about?
If you have to ask then the truth would befuddle you.

You just tipped your hand, kid:>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906070 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am typing real slow so maybe you can understand.

It was amusing that you took such offense at such an insignificant and unimportant study.

I never challenged anyone's manhood or whatever you are rambling about -to be honest I stopped reading after I saw what your were wetting your pants about.

Touchy, touchy
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906071 May 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea about most things, sonicfiller.
Like insults. In order to insult someone, you must appear as the moral one taking the high road with an air of authority.
Copy-n-Paste just doesn't make it, sissy.
Sonic is taking offense about a study that states conservative men are more buff than liberal men.

It is all too dumb to comprehend his offense about it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906072 May 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
"real dumb" does not know the difference between cowshit and T-Bone steak. He eats either with relish. If asked his preference is cowshit.
Peace
Did you catch his response.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#906073 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

but let's hope a white woman in the WH can get a little better treatment.
Son that would be asking a lot from this WH…RESPECTING WOMAN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 37 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••