Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906286 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a draft dodger and never served in combat. John Kerry volunteered for Vietnam; Bush got bounced out of the Texas Air National Guard(draft-dodger heaven for rich white boys) by flunking his pee test and hiding in big daddy Bush pocket until he could get into Harvard. No doubt Galt just climbed the water tower at boot camp and feigned taking a swan dive off--they have to give you a section-8 if you're crazy , Galt thought.
Do you believe in the first ammendment?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906287 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Show ma a lie Mouth. You idiots say that about anyone that isn't as stupid as you are,You feel the need to belittle those that are more successful and patriotic than your envy ridden fanatical azzez.
I'll be heading out to other parts come Monday, because you see I have a real exciting life rubbing elbows with the elite in our society while you dumb baggers cry all day about a Marine holding an Umbrella...But couldn't give a sh!t that Bush sacrificed thousands of them....Talk about lowlife weasels.
Glad to hear you be leaving the Moon, but I doubt it will help with your lack of oxygen. Zeig Hiel, fascist.
Richard Milhouse OBAMA

Sarasota, FL

#906288 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking on your part and as usual wrong. Liberals are far smarter.
To help stimulate job growth was it "smart" to require all employers to offer health care?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#906289 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a total idiot couldn't see your big lie...That is a stupid statement even from a slacker like you...How can anyone say that when you have no clue as to what my name is.....DUH.So how could he? You are as dumb as old sleazy Eed sometimes..Just because you want something to be true simply shows your desperation and insane fanaticism. And envy.
I laugh at your misery daily. By the way there is mention of a number of Wake players in my book, including one who also served some time with me in the Army. I have nothing to prove to you losers. I simply mentioned the fact a few years ago and all of you idiots ran with it and then accused me of bragging. No one cares what you think because it's all politically related and has nothing to do with the facts.
"poop"
You keep speaking of your book. You know the book due out some summer?
The only thing your prove when you come on topix is that you are a liar. After you get your azz kicked on a regular basis for a few days you slink away like the coward you are.
Peace
KMA
PS: Wheres the book?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906290 May 18, 2013
Just for sh*ts and giggles let's view Michelle Malkin's favorite blogger/propagandist Diana West: "By leaps of collectivism and bounds of centralization, Barack Obama has been taking the country in a socialist direction since he took office. I would add, however, that this is the direction the country has been moving since 1933. That’s another story.

But it’s all part of a story we’re not supposed to discuss in concrete terms. This must change this year, or else. Or else what? More and more socialism. That means less and less freedom." ...

http://www.dianawest.net
Ethics

London, KY

#906291 May 18, 2013
Richard Milhouse OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> To help stimulate job growth was it "smart" to require all employers to offer health care?
"R Millhouse Obama" lol

(only difference being Obammer violated others rights and tapped the AP while Nixon just tapped himself!)

/Buncha duhmmies.

Take an Oxbow for the AARP (double yeehaw!) too Mr. G Stevens lol.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906292 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Show ma a lie Mouth. You idiots say that about anyone that isn't as stupid as you are,You feel the need to belittle those that are more successful and patriotic than your envy ridden fanatical azzez.
I'll be heading out to other parts come Monday, because you see I have a real exciting life rubbing elbows with the elite in our society while you dumb baggers cry all day about a Marine holding an Umbrella...But couldn't give a sh!t that Bush sacrificed thousands of them....Talk about lowlife weasels.
Moreno Valley?
Ethics

London, KY

#906293 May 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You keep speaking of your book. You know the book due out some summer?
The only thing your prove when you come on topix is that you are a liar. After you get your azz kicked on a regular basis for a few days you slink away like the coward you are.
Peace
KMA
PS: Wheres the book?
Shhhhh... he deeply engrossed in coworing in it right now lol.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906294 May 18, 2013
http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryI... Listen to this proto-fascist Tea Party high priestess tout her own book "American Betrayal. It's better than watching Elsa Lanchester in the Bride of Frankenstein on TCM tonight. Not!:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906295 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a total idiot couldn't see your big lie...That is a stupid statement even from a slacker like you...How can anyone say that when you have no clue as to what my name is.....DUH.So how could he? You are as dumb as old sleazy Eed sometimes..Just because you want something to be true simply shows your desperation and insane fanaticism. And envy.
I laugh at your misery daily. By the way there is mention of a number of Wake players in my book, including one who also served some time with me in the Army. I have nothing to prove to you losers. I simply mentioned the fact a few years ago and all of you idiots ran with it and then accused me of bragging. No one cares what you think because it's all politically related and has nothing to do with the facts.
So, which one is you:

1955 Wake Forest Demon Deacons roster


Pitchers

1 John Stokoe
8 Ralph Adams
11 Bill Walsh
13 Lowell "Lefty" Davis
16 Jack McGinley
23 Buck Fichter



Infielders

3 Art Bonzagni
4 Lee Abbott
6 Harold Moore
10 Jack Bryant
12 Bill Barnes
15 Bob Waggoner



Outfielders

5 Tommy Cole
7 Luther McKeel
9 George Miller
17 Frank McRae

Catchers

19 Jim Horn
20 Bob Koontz
24 Linwood Holt

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906296 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Just for sh*ts and giggles let's view Michelle Malkin's favorite blogger/propagandist Diana West: "By leaps of collectivism and bounds of centralization, Barack Obama has been taking the country in a socialist direction since he took office. I would add, however, that this is the direction the country has been moving since 1933. That’s another story.
But it’s all part of a story we’re not supposed to discuss in concrete terms. This must change this year, or else. Or else what? More and more socialism. That means less and less freedom." ...
http://www.dianawest.net
Only low class trash use phrases like " Just for sh*ts and giggles*

You are a Democrat for sure.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906297 May 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama and his soul Brother/ Holder are the two most Incompetent individuals ever to occupying the WH/DOJ in American History!! Liberals now that’s Historic
This was America's greatest Affirmative Action calamity to date. This sh it might be tolerable at the office or in the factory but with the Presidency? My God! Wake up!

Next time let's vote for the best and brightest and not the darkest and most inept.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906298 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that proof that he lied or that someone claims he did? And by the way, Jay Carney's quote was this "“I can tell you that I am not aware of anyone here knowing about it,” Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, said at a news briefing Tuesday."
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ca...
And your point is ??? After the truth is found, Carney will then say that "“I can tell you that I was not aware of anyone here knowing about it at that time.”

And then what?

Were you born yesterday? Happy Birthday.

Your mettle is rusty and your wherewithal is nowhere, Dood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906299 May 18, 2013
Miss Piggy Jumps Ship

WASHINGTON (KMOX)– Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-MO, issued a video statement Friday in response to reports that the Internal Revenue Service unfairly targeted conservative nonprofit groups.

“I’m mad. It is un-American, it is wrong, and we have to make sure that this gets fixed,” Missouri’s senior senator said.“There’s a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold in America. That is because in America, we don’t apply the law based on who you are, who you know, or what you believe. We apply the law equally.”

McCaskill went on to say that the targeting of one group based on political beliefs “infuriates” her.

“We should not only fire the head of the IRS, which has occurred, but we’ve got to go down the line and find every single person who had anything to do with this and make sure that they are removed from the IRS and the word goes out that this is unacceptable,” she said.“It is un-American, it is wrong, and it cannot occur again.”

How about going up the line, Miss Piggy?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906300 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why high capacity magazines aren't necessary....Aurora, Sandy Hook!!!
Why high capacity magazines are necessary....Fast n Furious, DHS Munition Purchases, Kent State, Benghazi, thousands of Kermit Gosnells and one helluva crooked snake in the WH.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906301 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the umbrella photo link, a-hole?
Photoshop comin' right up!

Would you like the Dan Rather Copy?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906302 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that Obama lied about Benghazi or do you hope?
If you smell sh it inside of your pants, what is your next thought?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906303 May 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is ??? After the truth is found, Carney will then say that "“I can tell you that I was not aware of anyone here knowing about it at that time.”
And then what?
Were you born yesterday? Happy Birthday.
Your mettle is rusty and your wherewithal is nowhere, Dood.
Carney will not be able to get away with that crap under oath in front of Congress.

He will either refuse to appear or take the Fifth.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906304 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why do i need to insult someone?
give me a lesson in right wing reasoning.
You have it backward. You have no need to insult someone.

But everyone has a need to insult you.

I do not consider myself "right wing" or "left wing" but I do recognize that my beliefs make me a target for Progressives - insults and all.

Civility has its limitations. If the Magic Negro steals from me to give you a free cellphone, I have every right in the democratic world to call him a snake.

And I do.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906305 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I really think they need to bring out ol' Joe Biden. One thing about Joe is he lacks the ability to censor what he says-he just says whatever floats across in his brain. He'll fill us in on the real scoop. It could at least be amusing.
"float" is the appropriate terminology, alright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min boundary painter 1,650
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Jacques in Orleans 187,864
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min boundary painter 876
Word (Dec '08) 28 min boundary painter 5,212
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 34 min boundary painter 1,382
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 39 min ken laye 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min boundary painter 5,948
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]