Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906008 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
You posted this same garbage two hours and my response- which I re-posted below-was too the very same post. However, you in your confusion re-post the same thing in response.

Short term memory problems?

Accused by whom and oops you forgot to erase that the firm was drop by the RNC when the accusations occurred. You aren't very bright
In the end you Lied and couldn't back up your idiotic claim.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#906009 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd add it if it were true.
'but! leap of faith!!' or 'FOX said so!'
take your pick. doesn't matter. they both lose. as usual.
I am saying it. Any time a President corrupts an election the way O'bama did, it is illegal. He is no better than moslem dictators in third world countries.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906010 May 18, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Very groovy avatar!
Where did you find that pic?
Pink Floyd.com 40th anniversary of the release of 'Dark Side of the Moon'. One for each year.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906011 May 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are y'all fronting like Saddam's extermination of that Kurd village was anywhere close to around the time of George W Bush's tenure? That happened when Reagan was president, & nobody cared then. Definitely not Reagan, he was too busy smuggling plane loads of guns in exchange for hostages. The least you can do is be factual!
My statement was to Realtime who conveniently forgot how many people Hussein killed?

And this is in response to what? Nothing? A knee-jerk reaction? This does not disprove that Hussein slaughtered his own citizens.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906012 May 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am saying it. Any time a President corrupts an election the way O'bama did, it is illegal. He is no better than moslem dictators in third world countries.
I get it.

You have a better plan, a better run campaign, a better get out the vote running against an inferior candidate who made numerous mistakes has become corrupt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906013 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was to Realtime who conveniently forgot how many people Hussein killed?
And this is in response to what? Nothing? A knee-jerk reaction? This does not disprove that Hussein slaughtered his own citizens.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of NJ raider for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks and NJ raider? Race Trumps Common Sense....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#906014 May 18, 2013
When I saw this: 1 In 5 US Children May Have Mental Disorder my first reaction was that it seems 1 in 2 Obama Sheep’s posting here are either disillusion or Mental Challenge!!

Newville, PA

#906015 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the difference between a recession and a depression?
You are right and I misspoke. There is a new book out that states that the Great Depression would have been over before 5 years if it had not been for Roosevelt's bumbling policies -
FDR Follies.
You are the one that said depression. There was no "misspeak". Yu just lied.

Newville, PA

#906016 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting desperate about changing the topic away from Obama's scandals?
Appears so
I was addressing our right wingers new scandal - Umbrellagate.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#906017 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in response to the fact, the average American wouldn't know who Saddam Hussein our Osama bin Laden was if not for Reagan & his propensity for picking sides in wars that had nothing to do with him, & befriending terrorist. It's like that's in the Republican playbook. Choose sides, train & arm terrorist, then charge them for being what he's been the entire time

Newville, PA

#906018 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't tell the difference than I feel sorry for you.
Yep, the ones I posted are no problem because they weren't Barack Obama.

I totally get it.

You right whiners are just that whiners. "OMG OMG OMG umbrellagate!!!"

You people are way beyond ridiculous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906019 May 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one that said depression. There was no "misspeak". Yu just lied.
RealDave calling others liars... LMFAO... Where's the Bush umbrella link YOU liar??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906020 May 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am saying it. Any time a President corrupts an election the way O'bama did, it is illegal. He is no better than moslem dictators in third world countries.
how did he corrupt it?

(this should be good.)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#906021 May 18, 2013
Looks like Dems are getting Nervous over the IRS scandal!! Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-MO, was spot on when she said the following “There’s a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold in America. That is because in America, we don’t apply the law based on who you are, who you know, or what you believe. We apply the law equally!”
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906022 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted this same garbage two hours and my response- which I re-posted below-was too the very same post. However, you in your confusion re-post the same thing in response.
Short term memory problems?
Accused by whom and oops you forgot to erase that the firm was drop by the RNC when the accusations occurred. You aren't very bright
In the end you Lied and couldn't back up your idiotic claim.
'Fired' GOP Operative Sproul's Companies Appear Still Hard at Work for GOP; Members of Congress Seek Explanation in Election Fraud Investigation

Evidence reveals Romney consultant at center of GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal still working for Repubs in 10 states

http://www.bradblog.com/...

you can't always be right.

and you folks accuse liberals of being arrogant.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906023 May 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the ones I posted are no problem because they weren't Barack Obama.
I totally get it.
You right whiners are just that whiners. "OMG OMG OMG umbrellagate!!!"
You people are way beyond ridiculous.
Wrong take a little closer look. The 'Dress Blues' are to be worn at formal or ceremonial events. Not to hold an umbrella.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906024 May 18, 2013
KMOV St. Louis news anchor Larry Connors was "targeted" by the IRS after a particularly tough interview he conducted with DaBammy just prior to the 2012 election.

Well, maybe not.

Turns out that ole Larry and his bride had been tax cheats for a number of years.

Larry's on leave from his job presently.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#906025 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama administration is a Sergeant Schultz: "I know nothing"...
Obama bin Lying..Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
When we take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait. Frontporchmonkey using his: "I am an idiot" defense...
Worked pretty well for Reagan.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906026 May 18, 2013
Obama’s latest scandal? Umbrella-gate.

This particular scandal shouldn’t rise to the level of Congressional hearings–and the president’s critics keep glossing over one key point: he didn’t call for the umbrella for himself.

“I am going to go ahead and ask folks–why don’t we get a couple of Marines,” he said on Thursday.“Just because I’ve got a change of suits, but I don’t know about our [visiting Turkish] prime minister. There we go. That’s good. You guys, I’m sorry about.”

Why paint the president as a gracious host when you can paint him as a lazy elitist instead?

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/05/17/obama-scandals...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906027 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong take a little closer look. The 'Dress Blues' are to be worn at formal or ceremonial events. Not to hold an umbrella.
Run in there quick Flack and tell your seven black guests that Obama was taking advantage of the ceremonial White House Marine detachment.

Get their opinions.

Then get back to us K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Learn to Read 182,030
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 3 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 10 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 11 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST