Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905988 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Eight dead, 10 policemen kidnapped in Iraq's Sunni heartland__total two day dead surpasses 70. Those Iraqi's are really loving their freedom. Thanks BushCo!
Wait until we pull out of shrub's other war.
Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905989 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing the seven black people that are at the party at my house right now would be shocked to hear that. LMAO!!!!! Maybe I'll go tell them so we all can laugh at you!!!!
I usually post on topix while I'm entertaining too Flack.

Now run along and tell all your guests about your hatred for the Obama's.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905990 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Eight dead, 10 policemen kidnapped in Iraq's Sunni heartland__total two day dead surpasses 70. Those Iraqi's are really loving their freedom. Thanks BushCo!
Wait until we pull out of shrub's other war.
Realtime has trained for years to be this stupid...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905991 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>My point? Did you forget already that you argued we're in the worse shape ever since Obama was in office. Despite all your claims of Obama 'bungling and missteps' on the economy, Obama sure has been about to make us the strongest economic power on the planet. Capitalism is alive and well on Obama's Watch! Check this out: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/05/03...
You still are missing the point.

Let's try this one more time.

What is your point? It is still the slowest recovery from a recession in US history. Nothing you have posted changes that fact.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905992 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I usually post on topix while I'm entertaining too Flack.
Half of the American citizens think Obama is a failure. Some of them are gasp black. What is your point?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905993 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Your obsession and addiction to idiot and ignorance is Not only amusing, but curious Realtime... You a grown man, forever hell bent on being a retard. Why are you so stupid??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905994 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense...
How quickly he has forgot the wholesale slaughter of Iraqis by Hussein.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905995 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of the American citizens think Obama is a failure. Some of them are gasp black. What is your point?
How many times has Carol proved Realtime wrong?? How many times has Realtime called others liars and had to be proven wrong? If not for incompetent, loser and idiot Realtime would have nothing....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905996 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
I stop and check it sometimes as I go to the kitchen or the bathroom. Same as I do during the week. I don't hate the Obamas. I think they are wrong but I don't hate them. I don't let politics get personal. It's a Grand Illusion!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905997 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime along with the Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. Basically the Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905998 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Press secretary Jay Carney acknowledged Monday that the White House was informed in April that the Treasury Department's Inspector General was investigating the IRS's Cincinnati field office which is accused of targeting conservative political groups for extra scrutiny.
Hello?
Richard Nixon? Anyone?
This kind of shoots holes in your cover-up conspiracy theory ,doesn't it? It proves that the Obama Administration was on top of the problem in starting investigations months before any republicans were ever aware there was a problem in the I.R.S.(President Obama is the person responsible for assigning an Inspector General )
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905999 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
BTW you retard: We Obama opponents are not racist Realtime... We just don't like his white half-ass either you idiot...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906000 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being clueless is amusing but dangerous at the same time
Prove I'm wrong. You can't with the economic facts staring you in the face from your own favorite News Source , FoxNews.:-D Check this out: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/05/03...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906001 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>This kind of shoots holes in your cover-up conspiracy theory ,doesn't it? It proves that the Obama Administration was on top of the problem in starting investigations months before any republicans were ever aware there was a problem in the I.R.S.(President Obama is the person responsible for assigning an Inspector General )
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama

You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.

Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906002 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>This kind of shoots holes in your cover-up conspiracy theory ,doesn't it? It proves that the Obama Administration was on top of the problem in starting investigations months before any republicans were ever aware there was a problem in the I.R.S.(President Obama is the person responsible for assigning an Inspector General )
He said he heard about it on the news on Friday just like everybody else. Try to keep up.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906003 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Accused by whom and oops you forgot to erase that the firm was drop by the RNC when the accusations occurred. You aren't very bright
In the end you Lied and couldn't back up your idiotic claim.
Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#906004 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He said he heard about it on the news on Friday just like everybody else. Try to keep up.
Very groovy avatar!
Where did you find that pic?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906005 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Nathan Sproul , head of that firm, was never dropped as one of Mitt Romney /Paul Ryan major political fund raisers and managers. The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties. "Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/ ...
Sproul worked for Bush in 2004 and McCain in 2008.

Bush paid $8.3 million.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/070505Miller-Ir...

one has to wonder for what.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906006 May 18, 2013
It's the only "scandal" that has a chance of sticking__face it, almost everyone dislikes the IRS. And most Americans don't really think beyond their own circumstances__we see that right here with those pretending to be conservatives.

The AP scandal explains itself, follow along. Someone in government leaked sensitive info to someone at AP. Seems wiser to review the AP phone contacts than to go through the extraordinary process of reviewing the governments__many of which don't fall under the Bush Era search and seizure revisions. I really hope the leaker is identified.

The Benghazi scandal is also a waste of time__the bulk of American voters can't spell the word or locate the place on a map. Many right wingers posting here can't either and just enjoy repeating the strange name they learned on FOX news.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#906007 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are y'all fronting like Saddam's extermination of that Kurd village was anywhere close to around the time of George W Bush's tenure? That happened when Reagan was president, & nobody cared then. Definitely not Reagan, he was too busy smuggling plane loads of guns in exchange for hostages. The least you can do is be factual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 8 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web