Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277680 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906224 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines can't hold a umbrella...What a stupid idiot you really are.HAHAHAHAHAHA...God they don't make them any dumber. Thank you for being a rightie....You are living proof of just how twisted you morons really are...HAHAHAHAHAHAH DOPE.
You want to hold his pecker while he takes a whiz, right phag?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906225 May 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dress Uniform?
Can you send us a photo of you in a dress?
Obvious question from another chicken hawk draft dodger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906227 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never watched FOX. carol does it for me.
damn straight you can't turn off Obama.
Grow up and be a man sonifiller.. Stop being a whiny ass loser...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906229 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when do you think that 'exposing' is going to take?
It already has, except in the delusional minds of Obamabots.

Obama's failure to act decisively makes his position weaker every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906230 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just knowing what a miserable life and how your very existence depends on a bottle of pills daily, with no possbility of a real woman, a friend or loved one. Makes me very happy. I'm sure that those Lawsons that you seem obsessed hate you also..HAHAHAHaHALMAO, at your profound stupidity..
ghost is special and he knows it. They and the Lawason's give meds to keep you from showing it you idiot.

Here we have an old fart constantly banging his gums and keyboard complaining about the post's he gets. God. What a sorry ass life you have, little old man... Steve and Bob know you are sick and are a liar.. Your military experience sucks too ghost.. LOL.. You never served LMFAO..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906231 May 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what would a yellow bellied coward dumbfk fascist like you know about being a man???
You do realize there have been studies and the results indicated the real men are conservative and the skinny little needy wimps are leftist garbage like you? Pansy.
Then how come most all you righties are draft dodgers, Wimpie. Bush was a AWOL Deserter, and damn near every one that was in his cabinet were chicken hawks. Only a total idiot [Which you are way over qualified ] would even think that a persons political beliefs had something to do with Muscles...Now intelligence yes sir, and Liberal are far more intelligent than you redneck chicken hauling closet queens..HAHAHAHa.And we don't have to use 50 names like your dumb azz does.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906232 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk, talk, talk, but no proof that you were ever anything but a draft dodger.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906233 May 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to hold his pecker while he takes a whiz, right phag?
Toe tapper say what?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906234 May 18, 2013
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906236 May 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when do you think that 'exposing' is going to take?
You will deny it forever.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906237 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... You are an idiot ghost...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906239 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come most all you righties are draft dodgers, Wimpie. Bush was a AWOL Deserter, and damn near every one that was in his cabinet were chicken hawks. Only a total idiot [Which you are way over qualified ] would even think that a persons political beliefs had something to do with Muscles...Now intelligence yes sir, and Liberal are far more intelligent than you redneck chicken hauling closet queens..HAHAHAHa.And we don't have to use 50 names like your dumb azz does.
Bush served, Obama did not (just like you).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906240 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe tapper say what?
Another defense mechanism from one experienced in such communication.

Straight folks don't even know what that means.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906241 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is here?

Did you say you still have your Democrat Gestapo Dress Uniform?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906243 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost served. He served himself two bottles of Boones Farm every day. The some Wild Turkey.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906244 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ghost always uses his: "I am an idiot" defense...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906245 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk, talk, talk, but no proof that you were ever anything but a draft dodger.
I have busted a number of you lying azzholes on here that wanted to test my military knowledge and all have either failed or acknowledged. You are one punk azz that has no clue I'm betting a 4-Fer or a stone coward. Hell I even scared old DBWriter off when I busted his azz pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. If I was stupi enough to be a bagger all of you creeps would love me...So just who is the hypocrite...Wimpie.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906247 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe tapper say what?
xxx xxx 4994
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906248 May 18, 2013
Isn't it wonderful that under Democrats, our government now punishes people they just plain don't like?

Now, if you don't believe in what the Democrats do, the government spends our tax money to harass us.

Aren't garbage lowlife Democrat fascists great?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906249 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have busted a number of you lying azzholes on here that wanted to test my military knowledge and all have either failed or acknowledged. You are one punk azz that has no clue I'm betting a 4-Fer or a stone coward. Hell I even scared old DBWriter off when I busted his azz pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. If I was stupi enough to be a bagger all of you creeps would love me...So just who is the hypocrite...Wimpie.
yeah, sure.

Wilhelm from Germany.

Whatever you say, nutjob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 197,017
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 2 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 3 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr 40ish 6,435
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 6 hr thenose 162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages