Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262044 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906192 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> You are rife with stupid and idiot ghost... American Marines can't hold umbrellas. More specifically, men Marines aren't allowed to hold them you ignorant old man... You never served you lying shit... Not only are you and obama idiots... obama looks like an idiot....
http://now.msn.com/obama-asks-marine-to-hold-...
http://www.google.com/search...
Marines can't hold a umbrella...What a stupid idiot you really are.HAHAHAHAHAHA...God they don't make them any dumber. Thank you for being a rightie....You are living proof of just how twisted you morons really are...HAHAHAHAHAHAH DOPE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906193 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Marines had to stand in the rain holding umbrellas to keep Obama and a visiting dignitary from getting wet when someone could have just checked the forecast earlier in the day.
If the leader of another country did that, I'd say what a goofball.
Talking about that event, why does Obama embarrass foreign officials by discussing his own scandals with them standing by as props?

Why not come out and face the press on his own, like a man?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906194 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt knows what probably happened.
Truth is that Dave doesn't know the difference between a US Marine and a doorman.
Nor do bogus veterans Realtime and Ghost.
frontporchreactionary is true moron too... The world is full of idiots and he has to be one...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906195 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a NAZI Sergeant Schultz: "I know nothing"...
Or "It's Top Secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. I luvya, man..."

Jive Turkey-In-Chief
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906196 May 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bush & the a-hole Republicans cost him his job, likely so.
No, this guy just lost his job.

And if he voted for Obama, then he got what he deserves.

By the way, where is the link to the Marine umbrella stand photo, you lying POS?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906197 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Marines had to stand in the rain holding umbrellas to keep Obama and a visiting dignitary from getting wet when someone could have just checked the forecast earlier in the day.
If the leader of another country did that, I'd say what a goofball.
Military men have held umbrellas for dignitaries & Presidents in the past, dumbsass.

Lapeer, MI

#906198 May 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's almost enough to make you want to "cast aspersions at their asparagus" isn't it? Face it, jumping to conclusions, running amok, and falling back in it are the only exercise these losers have had in years.
The most exercise you get is from your sex toys - all fifty-three.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906199 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt knows what probably happened.
Truth is that Dave doesn't know the difference between a US Marine and a doorman.
Nor do bogus veterans Realtime and Ghost.
Your cowardly back ground has made you a total insecure envy ridden wimp, just like your sister Surprize..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Talk about a couple lowlife morons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906200 May 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bush & the a-hole Republicans cost him his job, likely so.
You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? Where's the bush umbrella link you f*ckin idiot??????

Lapeer, MI

#906201 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry that your president is not white? If not, you sure do sound angry. I can't imagine why a person with a darker skin tone would threaten you so severely that you have to make comments that expose so much of your ignorance.
Neither can I. So what is your racist point?

Got one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906202 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines can't hold a umbrella...What a stupid idiot you really are.HAHAHAHAHAHA...God they don't make them any dumber. Thank you for being a rightie....You are living proof of just how twisted you morons really are...HAHAHAHAHAHAH DOPE.
ghost using his: "I am an idiot" defense... You are a stupid piece of shit ghost.... The Lawson's hate you!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#906203 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is great...you really can't come up with a lie that he has made. You can insult me all day...but you don't know anything about me, so why should I care??? You really make my point for me, and for that I say thank you.
I don't waste time with insults. Truth is funnier than fiction, Dood.
Playing stupid by asking "Gee. What did he do wrong?" or "Oh my goodness! Lie? What lie?" doesn't work.

Go play somewhere else in your same juvenile level.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906204 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about that event, why does Obama embarrass foreign officials by discussing his own scandals with them standing by as props?
Why not come out and face the press on his own, like a man?
And just what would a yellow bellied coward like you know about being a man??? It is obvious in every thing you post.You are one lonely under achieving lowlife bagger. Your obvious no life comforts me and all good Americans that love this nation, and have proven it, you big mouths are all losers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906205 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who needs to answer that. Gee, I remember not so long ago, like an hour ago, where you went into an insulting temper tantrum over a study that said conservative men were more buff. Still trying to figure out why you took such a study as a personal insult.
insult? i'm insulted because a FOXbot site thinks that conservatives have bigger arms?

i can take anyone of you. you're probably all keyboard slugs who never of out of the house.

(now how you can think that i'm being serious just leads one to believe that you think that your whole taking yourselves seriously transfers to everyone who replies to your posts that we all laugh at.)

i think i just insulted you, but one of you insult experts can be the judge of that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#906206 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and full of shit RealDave.. Where's the Bush umbrella link you azzhole??...
He's trying to learn rudimentary Photoshop right this minute:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906207 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, liberals are fine.
But Gestapo members of the Obama administration should be jailed for treason.
is Dick Cheney in jail?

nuff said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#906208 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a liar from the get go...Closing Gitmo anyone?
Did he ever get to the 58th State that night?

The Boy Messiah also claimed that his parents met on a bridge and fell in love - 3 years after his birthday!

The Magic Negro is just choc full of Magic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906209 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cowardly back ground has made you a total insecure envy ridden wimp, just like your sister Surprize..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Talk about a couple lowlife morons.
Obama umbrella a breach in Marine Corps protocol.. American Marines canít hold umbrellas you stupid dumbass.

More specifically, male Marines arenít allowed to hold them you idiot, but women can hold small black umbrellas in their left hands so they can still salute with their right hands you moron.

Itís a rule that President Barack Obama and ghost obviously didnít know when he asked two strapping young soldiers to hold umbrellas over his head and that of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday.

You are a certifiable idiot ghost and you are proof you never served in the military.. You are to ignorant to be a soldier, you f*ckin old fuck dumbass...

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/polit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#906210 May 18, 2013
Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to make a mistake one must exist.
Not true.

Look at you, for example. You THINK you exist but, in fact, you are not all there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906211 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't the one who had a melt down over an insignificant study. Like you were reduce to this huge puddle- or if the study was to be believed maybe a little tinkle- on the floor.
I insult/tease you because, well, you make it too easy as you are the one who takes himself/herself way too serious.
omg. so some FOXbot site thinks that an insignificant study is a big deal, and i get slammed for pointing out the fact that conservatives think they can take down liberals because they have bigger arms?

i'm starting to think you've got some sort of inferiority complex. skinny arms?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Lt Joe Kenda 100,221
Snapchat me 22 min Cheezybhole 2
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 37 min gonzo 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min JRB 194,342
Oak Park: Trying to hold on to its endearing past 43 min joey 2
Abby 7-28-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Mark 52,052
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages