Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,761 - 831,780 of 1,079,989 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905753
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think him being censored was unjustified?
No, Rangel was probably guilty.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905754
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm pretty sure a Commander-in-Chief who lies about the deaths of those who serve under him to win an election is a sure fire way to lose "proper respect".
Umbrella of security? Tell that to the conservatives whose lives were ruined by the IRS due to the climate set by this president.
He has never been my president because he made it quite clear from the beginning he didn't want to be.
You can't win the argument so you resort to lies? How NOT mature. What 'lives' were ruined? You don't like this President but you also never refused the Social Security check or TAX Rebate check sighed by this President Obama that arrived in your mail box . Don't be a hypocrite , it only weakens your argument more and makes you look even worse as a jerk.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905755
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Obama Breeds Rebellion Among the States
Alan ...
May 13, 2013

How out of touch is the President? He went to Mexico and blamed the violence arising from its drug cartels on America, saying "Most of the guns used here to commit violence came from America." He made no mention of the scandalous "Fast and Furious" scheme in which the ATF actually ran guns into Mexico, claiming they would track them. It took an executive order to throw a blanket of silence over it and a compliant media to ignore that scandal.

It is, however, Obamacare that poses the greatest threat to the nation, intruding on the patient-doctor relationship, robbing billions from Medicare to pay for it, requiring states to fund more Medicaid when many are strapped to meet other needs, and putting 16% of the nation's economy under federal control.

A total of twenty-seven states have filed suit against Obamacare. Two federal judges have upheld its individual mandate to purchase health insurance and two others have ruled that it is unconstitutional

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9316

Taxpayers Must Report Personal
Health Info to IRS Starting 2014

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9321

If There Was Ever a Golden Opportunity
Frank Salvato
May 16, 2013

If, by the grace of God Almighty, conservatives can dispose of the egos and join in an effort to communicate, if establishment Republicans can lose their penchant for “know-it-all,”“my-way” inside-the-beltway arrogance to provide the national apparatus by which to communicate, and if the TEA Parties can enjoin cohesively with both of the aforementioned to move the message; to educate; to inform the no- and low-information voters, in a non-aggressive and non-inflammatory way – if conservatives of all stripes can craft and move a message that

defines the Progressive Movement for exactly who they are and exactly what their goal is for our country, then we have an opportunity to send their movement into a thousand years of darkness.

Imagine.[heavenly to THINK about]

So, Conservatives of all stripes, establishment Republicans and TEA Partiers, it’s the bottom of the ninth and the score is tied. We’re at bat, their pitcher is tired and they have exhausted their bullpen.

How about it?...

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9365

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905756
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>For one , the Obama Administration does not perceive the Tea Party as "enemy" . President Obama has said on more than one occasion that as President he is responsible for and cares for all Americans regardless of who they voted for(unlike Romney who thought that he didn't have to give a rat's ass for any American who would 'never vote for him anyway.)That's a big reason why Mitt 'no integrity' Romney lost in 2012. Second, the I.R.S. targeted the Tea Party groups who were the most likely suspects to violate U S tax laws since they're on record as believing that the income tax is illegal.
Of course he does. Anyone who questions his authority is an enemy.

If Obama is about anything, he's about control and a one-party system.

Oh, and bigger government is better government. That's a control mentality. Especially after destroying the enemy...opposition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905757
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>For one , the Obama Administration does not perceive the Tea Party as "enemy" . President Obama has said on more than one occasion that as President he is responsible for and cares for all Americans regardless of who they voted for(unlike Romney who thought that he didn't have to give a rat's ass for any American who would 'never vote for him anyway.)That's a big reason why Mitt 'no integrity' Romney lost in 2012. Second, the I.R.S. targeted the Tea Party groups who were the most likely suspects to violate U S tax laws since they're on record as believing that the income tax is illegal.
Obama perceives anybody who does not vote for him as the enemy and is willing to profile the opposition to beat them into submission.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905758
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You can't win the argument so you resort to lies? How NOT mature. What 'lives' were ruined? You don't like this President but you also never refused the Social Security check or TAX Rebate check sighed by this President Obama that arrived in your mail box . Don't be a hypocrite , it only weakens your argument more and makes you look even worse as a jerk.
What tax rebate?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905759
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amazed to see Charlie Rangler go after Miller, IRS director, today. Despite Sonic's wistful hopes even the Dems smell blood in the water. Sonic, it is all about credibility and the Obama admin has squander their's. The Dems knows mid-terms is already plagued with Obamacare concerns and don't won't anything else clouding things.
Sonic, you also have forgotten that no matter which party they may belong to Congress is jealous of their power and are more than willing to throw an admin of their own party under the bus if they feel their laws and powers are being ignored.
I was surprised too. Then again, a lot of liberals have surprised me lately. Tom Brokaw was one. Jon Stewart another one.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905760
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You can't win the argument so you resort to lies? How NOT mature. What 'lives' were ruined? You don't like this President but you also never refused the Social Security check or TAX Rebate check sighed by this President Obama that arrived in your mail box . Don't be a hypocrite , it only weakens your argument more and makes you look even worse as a jerk.
Please tell me. What was the lie?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905761
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>For one , the Obama Administration does not perceive the Tea Party as "enemy" . President Obama has said on more than one occasion that as President he is responsible for and cares for all Americans regardless of who they voted for(unlike Romney who thought that he didn't have to give a rat's ass for any American who would 'never vote for him anyway.)That's a big reason why Mitt 'no integrity' Romney lost in 2012. Second, the I.R.S. targeted the Tea Party groups who were the most likely suspects to violate U S tax laws since they're on record as believing that the income tax is illegal.
If the actions of administration doesn't match the words; the words have no meaning.

Walk down memory lane shows that in an interview for a book that Obama called the Tea Party a gay slur.

Nov 8, 2009 ... Barack Hussein Obama II, used a crude gay-baiting sexual slur to denigrate TeaParty patriots in a talk with House Democrats

May 4, 2010 ... Barack Obama calls tea party movement “tea-baggers” in interview.

Don't forget Obama's comments about making people ride in the back of the car.

Obama has always spat on his alleged enemies and has openly encouraged his blind groupies to do the same.

But, Sonic, once again you are on the wrong side defending the IRS. The IG and POTUS have denounced their behavior
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905762
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised too. Then again, a lot of liberals have surprised me lately. Tom Brokaw was one. Jon Stewart another one.
I think they are perceiving Obama as a lame duck and it is really difficult for them to defend an administration who is now claiming they know nothing about anything. Not very believable.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905763
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way I am understanding it. The talking points were greatly diluted but it was Rice who resurrected the video.
The facts were completely changed only because a terrorist attack on 9/11 right after taking credit for killing bin Laden and weeks before an election would have damaged this president's chance of winning. The talking points were lies first perpetrated by Rice and continued by Hillary and Obama for the purpose of winning at all costs.

No one can deny this is true. Unless they're bubble of denial exploded and killed them.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905764
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Well, it's late. This adminisration, the lies, and the defenders of the lies make me weary.

Night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905765
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are perceiving Obama as a lame duck and it is really difficult for them to defend an administration who is now claiming they know nothing about anything. Not very believable.
Not so for the trolls here who are ready to go down with the ship.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905766
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are perceiving Obama as a lame duck and it is really difficult for them to defend an administration who is now claiming they know nothing about anything. Not very believable.
Not only is it not very believeable that they want us to believe they know nothing, but it's unbelievable anyone believes that.

Goodnight Whatever. Let's hope we see the clouds clearing and blue skies again soon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905767
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts were completely changed only because a terrorist attack on 9/11 right after taking credit for killing bin Laden and weeks before an election would have damaged this president's chance of winning. The talking points were lies first perpetrated by Rice and continued by Hillary and Obama for the purpose of winning at all costs.
No one can deny this is true. Unless they're bubble of denial exploded and killed them.
You can't possibly believe that Susan Rice decided to lie on her own.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905768
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what your wife said to you on your honeymoon, poor woman
Both your Proctologist and your Gynecologist told you the opposite; your getting wider, bigger and sloppier, honey.

Time for the heavy duty sutures.

Hell, just use Carpet Tacks and Roofing Nails.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905769
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry nostrilfuckface
So many tea bag azzholes, so little time.
You feel slighted that I didn't put your head in the vise first huh?
I passed through my tender years with flying colors, Doodie.
I am now a calloused pro.

I couldn't possibly feel slighted by the garbled clucking of a hermaphrodite hemophrodite like you.

Say "Hello" to the Gerbil:]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905770
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're batsht crazy gal__fk you. You've been wrong on just about everything during your years of wasted time on topix and whatever other anon forums you haunt.
Obama will leave office in a few years having left the nation much better off than he found it and if you live that long you'll still be talking RW loon bullsht.
All politics is local__except for dingbats, conspiracy freaks, bigots and racists like you. jbs.org is ready when you are.
That's probably a 501 (c)(4) too lol.
Fell into the Holy Water again, eh?

Burns like Hell...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905771
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart had a lobotomy performed on him by Karl Rove.
And you had a Brain Transplant performed by Hickory Farms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#905772
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised too. Then again, a lot of liberals have surprised me lately. Tom Brokaw was one. Jon Stewart another one.
Intelligent true liberals do not like police states like the Obama administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Shananananana4pali 67,941
Orange line robberys 14 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 58 min Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••