Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,721 - 831,740 of 1,082,470 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.
Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories.
Here’s why that’s bad news for the GOP:
Not only is the deficit lower than it has been in five years, but so is the percentage of Americans who identify themselves as Republicans.
A man on the street interviewer asked New Yorkers what they thought of the present scandals.

Only one of the approximately 12 interviewed had heard of Benghazi.

Two students at one of the more prestigious colleges in New York knew nothing about the IRS or Benghazi scandals and one couldn't even name the vice-president or the Secretary of State at the time of the Benghazi attack.

These people are representatives of the New York Democrats who voted for Obama.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>republicans will get their 'chain yanked' in 2014 if they continue to block Obama's requests for additional funding for our embassy security . And too bad you made the mistake of posting your garbage here.
You should at least try and keep up.

Even the liberal media and liberal democrats are convinced funding had nothing to do with security or an attempt at rescue in Benghazi.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to really get over the past and see what's going on right under your nose.
Obama should get on his knees and thank Bush Saddam isn't his problem now. He's got a plateful of problems he can't handle already.
You're too obtuse to see that Saddam was never ' problem' Bush made it up to look tough on 'terrorism' after al qaeda caught him with his pants down on 9/11. Bush lied;Americans died.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Well, like they say, something's gotta give.

We have a lying president who doesn't know what his Secretary of Treasury knew about the IRS months ago and the head of the Department of Justice who apparently knows nothing being assigned to get to the bottom of things while the person in charge of the IRS is being appointed to oversee Obamacare.

Do I have that right?

If so...Calgon, take me away!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the liberal media and liberal democrats are convinced funding had nothing to do with security or an attempt at rescue in Benghazi.
You need to keep up. The 'liberal' media doesn't care about republican-contrived "scandals" --the overly-commercialized mass media is already moving on to new memes so their sponsors can keep making money.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You're too obtuse to see that Saddam was never ' problem' Bush made it up to look tough on 'terrorism' after al qaeda caught him with his pants down on 9/11. Bush lied;Americans died.
YOU'RE obtuse.

The Democrats were the ones who lied to you about being lied to. They might have been just too stupid to know they were looking at the same Intel everyone else had before voting to give Bush permission to take down Saddam, all 111 of them, but it's more than likely they morphed into weasels when the political winds changed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are volunteers, there to serve the President. Contrary to you disrespectful republicans, to them, it us an honor to do so. The only reason this is an issue is because of racism. I suppose you would have liked to see them defy and disrespect the President.
If they do not want to serve the President of The United States, there are thousands who would love that duty.
You should be ashamed of yourself
The Marines are there for ceremonial purposes, not to be personal slaves for Obama.
OBAMA CARE

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we?
the America you think you know is gone and will never come back. and it happened long before Obama took office.
We = people who work for a living instead of mooching.

When we take back the country, the moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so now there's no coverup, just idiots?
FOX should be able to relate to that.
Claiming ignorance and/or stupidity is the only Obama alternative to criminality.

Although Benghazi is much more serious, the IRS scandal is what will sink the Democrats in 2014.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You need to keep up. The 'liberal' media doesn't care about republican-contrived "scandals" --the overly-commercialized mass media is already moving on to new memes so their sponsors can keep making money.
Let me get this straight. The hope of the far left is that people remain stupid. As far as the media, they are covering the scandal. Even bed pals knows credibility sells commercials and they need to act like reporters on occasion. You really think Soros has everything locked down despite it all exploding out this week?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

7.1 Million Americans are in the Prisons system so Corporations can Profit from your Tax money!

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Videos.ph...

----

Federal Government Reports Cannabis Effective in Combatting Certain Cancers Reports ADSI

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51148243/ns/busines...

----

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln (1809-65), U.S. President.
Speech, 18 Dec. 1840, to Illinois House of Representatives

----

GOD said,“Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And GOD saw that it was good...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/genesis/1.htm vs 11-12

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You need to keep up. The 'liberal' media doesn't care about republican-contrived "scandals" --the overly-commercialized mass media is already moving on to new memes so their sponsors can keep making money.
Everyone is convinced funding was not responsible for Benghazi.

A president lying about the deaths of four Americans on 9/11 isn't really a "republican-contrived scandal". It's a president lying and hiding the truth before an election about a terrorist attack on 9/11.

It's not a "republican-contrived scandal" that the IRS on someone's orders - likely higher up in the chain of command - targeted private citizens who were perceived as "enemies" of this administration.

Neither is it a "republican-contrived scandal" that Hillary claimed to know anything concerning the Benghazi attack when we now know she absolutely did which left four Americans in the crosshairs of a planned attack with no security and no escape route.

Explain to me again your reasoning why those who are really to blame are blameless.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"Maine Sen. Angus King said Thursday that he sees no strong reason to oppose President Barack Obama's pick for secretary of defense." ... The newly elected senator, an independent, said in an interview with The Associated Press that he won't make a final decision on former Sen. Chuck Hagel's nomination until confirmation hearings are finished. King serves as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, which is scheduled to hold a confirmation hearing on Jan. 31.
"I start with a presumption that the president should be able to appoint his own people to his Cabinet. So unless there's some strong disqualifying element or quality to the nominee, I start with that positive presumption," King said.
Asked whether he saw a strong disqualifying element or quality with Hagel, King said, "No." Check this out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/angu...
Obviously stale news.

However, when Obama nominates a new IRS Commissioner, a thorough colonoscopy should be required.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amazed to see Charlie Rangler go after Miller, IRS director, today. Despite Sonic's wistful hopes even the Dems smell blood in the water. Sonic, it is all about credibility and the Obama admin has squander their's. The Dems knows mid-terms is already plagued with Obamacare concerns and don't won't anything else clouding things.

Sonic, you also have forgotten that no matter which party they may belong to Congress is jealous of their power and are more than willing to throw an admin of their own party under the bus if they feel their laws and powers are being ignored.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that.
I know you liberals are as stubborn as donkeys like your party's mascot, but please tell me at least some of you can see there's something very wrong with the same person in charge of the IRS targeting average citizens perceived as the "enemy" being appointed to oversee Obamacare.
And I'm still begging you.
You're being paranoid again. No one at the I.R.S.'perceived you or any American as the "enemy". Where did you get that BS? Have you been listening to Hannity's lies again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.
Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories.
Here’s why that’s bad news for the GOP:
Not only is the deficit lower than it has been in five years, but so is the percentage of Americans who identify themselves as Republicans.
So, we should just allow Obama to trash the Constitution and violate individual rights because a bunch of imbeciles are more interested in American Idol?

Why not try to clean up your act instead of creating diversions?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marines are there for ceremonial purposes, not to be personal slaves for Obama.
The president and no one in his staff have weather bug?

It's easy to get the forecast these days and plan ahead.

Guess he figured he had two umbrella holders on standby.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. The hope of the far left is that people remain stupid. As far as the media, they are covering the scandal. Even bed pals knows credibility sells commercials and they need to act like reporters on occasion. You really think Soros has everything locked down despite it all exploding out this week?
Yes, I do believe that's their hope. They do such a good job pretending to be dumb, why wouldn't their followers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Well, like they say, something's gotta give.
We have a lying president who doesn't know what his Secretary of Treasury knew about the IRS months ago and the head of the Department of Justice who apparently knows nothing being assigned to get to the bottom of things while the person in charge of the IRS is being appointed to oversee Obamacare.
Do I have that right?
If so...Calgon, take me away!
Everybody in the Obama administration is a Sergeant Schultz: "I know nothing"!

Time for a little waterboarding to get at the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info