Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,601 - 831,620 of 1,084,471 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do the far left loons here target her? Still doesn't explain this behavior. Do you have any clue what motivates this behavior?
5 Signs That The Tea Party’s Time Is Up "When South Carolina senator Jim DeMint made the stunning announcement that he would resign from Congress to lead conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation, it represented a major blow to the beleaguered Tea Party movement." Here's 5 more: 1.'The 2012 elections were tough on the Tea Party’s favorite congressmen'.(the voters sent most of them packing) 2.'House Speaker John Boehner is consolidating his power by removing Tea Party favorites David Schweikert (R-AZ), Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) and Justin Amash (R-MI) from their plum committee assignments — and has also served notice that other Reps. who aren’t “team players” could suffer a similar fate.'3.Freedom Works is falling apart with the resignation of Dick Armey over a bitter internal dispute with FW president Matt Kibbe--Armey walked away with a cool $8 million dollar 'golden parachute' settlement. 4. Fox Right-Wing Media Bubble Punctured.'After Fox and the rest of the right-wing media epically blew their electoral predictions, however, some Republicans — such as Bruce Bartlett and David Frum — have turned against the “conservative entertainment complex.”

As Bartlett wrote,“Living in the Fox News cocoon, most Republicans had no clue that they were losing [in 2012] or that their ideas were both stupid and politically unpopular.” 5. http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/w... Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/5-signs-that-the-...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is the problem I had with John McCain. He made a grave error by not allowing the investigation to go forward on Weiner's wife. Her mother was former Moslem Bro Hood and the connection was there.
McCain has honour it's unfortunate that he is surrounded by idiots and others with integrity lower than a snakes belly.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The shame is this is what the I.R.S. has to do now as their job since CitizensUnited. Repeal CitizensUnited and the I.R.S. won't have to pay so much attention to monitoring 'dark money' flows through 501cK's . Problem solved.
Oh please, the IG stated that were deliberately targeting Conservative groups. No excuses included.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

For Gopidiot-

Oh please, the IG stated that they were deliberately targeting Conservative groups. No excuses included.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The word has come up more than a few times. It was the second charge against Richard Nixon, using the IRS to go after his enemies.
It's proving Obama knew about it that still has to become headline news. Even though Carney already said he did.
You like beating a dead horse. Try picking a winner for a change. Hillary 2016!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>5 Signs That The Tea Party’s Time Is Up "When South Carolina senator Jim DeMint made the stunning announcement that he would resign from Congress to lead conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation, it represented a major blow to the beleaguered Tea Party movement." Here's 5 more: 1.'The 2012 elections were tough on the Tea Party’s favorite congressmen'.(the voters sent most of them packing) 2.'House Speaker John Boehner is consolidating his power by removing Tea Party favorites David Schweikert (R-AZ), Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) and Justin Amash (R-MI) from their plum committee assignments — and has also served notice that other Reps. who aren’t “team players” could suffer a similar fate.'3.Freedom Works is falling apart with the resignation of Dick Armey over a bitter internal dispute with FW president Matt Kibbe--Armey walked away with a cool $8 million dollar 'golden parachute' settlement. 4. Fox Right-Wing Media Bubble Punctured.'After Fox and the rest of the right-wing media epically blew their electoral predictions, however, some Republicans — such as Bruce Bartlett and David Frum — have turned against the “conservative entertainment complex.”
As Bartlett wrote,“Living in the Fox News cocoon, most Republicans had no clue that they were losing [in 2012] or that their ideas were both stupid and politically unpopular.” 5. http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/w... Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/5-signs-that-the-...
This is your explanation for why the far left loons target Carol with their over-the-top childish remarks?

Try again.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry. i have very thick skin. i used to be a anti-birther before there was no reason to be.
Okay, whatever
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You like beating a dead horse. Try picking a winner for a change. Hillary 2016!
You are hard core ideologue.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If the people who wrote the Benghazi report refuses to be responsible for and justify their findings, then the report has no merit. You do realize Hilary assigned the investigators? Maybe it is time for an independent review?
You have all the e-mails, even the phony ones that the republicans wrote themselves, and still no 'smoking gun'. How pathetic. You're in America and can't find a gun?!?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your explanation for why the far left loons target Carol with their over-the-top childish remarks?
Try again.
Targeting 'Carol ' is just too easy to resist the temptation to refute her nut-crazy accusations.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's true__however__Vietnam veterans used certain terms and served in certain locations that are familiar to other Vietnam vets. It's easy to spot phonies!
And your "brag bs" doesn't cut it anymore than your "I don't like to talk about it." You were either there or you weren't, pretty simple deal.
It's not a huge deal either way__but
for those
who have fought
for it
life
has a certain flavour
that the protected
will never know.
Garry Owen!
Just sayin
Galt in my opinion has never served a minute and I would bet on that. Second he continues to say that I brag about my military service...A big lie..I have stated a number of times that I'm proud to have served, but never have I ever bragged about any exploits or special anything that I did or accomplished while serving. All are fabricated by him and others on the right who profess to love our military. I served and was proud then and still proud..But I repeat "I have never bragged about any heroics ever" Juat more lies from the right, I respect you realtime and i'm totally confident that you were a very good soldier, and to all that have served in any capacity.. Gary Owen

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hard core ideologue.
mirror, mirror on the wall... i'm rubber ;you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you... yadda, yadda, yadda

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, the IG stated that were deliberately targeting Conservative groups. No excuses included.
That's where most of the 'dark money' originated. Go figure; the I.R.S. got one right!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a Muslim spy in the highest reaches of the State Department.
"America will fall without a shot being fired.
It will fall from within."
-Nikita Khrushchev
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You have all the e-mails, even the phony ones that the republicans wrote themselves, and still no 'smoking gun'. How pathetic. You're in America and can't find a gun?!?
What fake emails-they don't exist. If you are going to argue using myth, you have placed yourself in a loosing position.

Now that is pathetic.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>mirror, mirror on the wall... i'm rubber ;you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you... yadda, yadda, yadda
And we have meltdown. The left can only hold it together for so long, but when challenged-you can see the above.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's where most of the 'dark money' originated. Go figure; the I.R.S. got one right!
Obama and the IG states the actions of the IRS were wrong. But feel free to keep chasing that squirrel.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

"We're portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots," said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. "It's actually closer to us being idiots."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57584921/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Targeting 'Carol ' is just too easy to resist the temptation to refute her nut-crazy accusations.
Carol is in essence her own worst enemy and she isn't smart enough to realize that. Lacking the ability of self thought, she simply repeats word per word either from Oreilly, Hannity, Rush and FOX news with never a doubt, it's all gospel to her.Even when she gets caught in a lie or repeats dispelled rumors daily, there will always be an excuse. Simply drop one allegation and jump to another daily never changing no matter what the facts are. She is one stone ideologue.
MOB BOSS STRIKES

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

y SIOBHAN HUGHES and DAMIAN PALETTA

WASHINGTON—An Internal Revenue Service watchdog on Friday said he informed Obama administration officials last June, in the heat of the 2012 election season, that a probe was under way over the agency's targeting of conservative groups.

J. Russell George, Treasury inspector general for tax administration, said Friday at the first congressional hearing on the matter that he told Treasury Deputy Secretary Neal Wolin that the inspector general's office was conducting a review sometime around June 2012. Mr. George said he informed Mr. Wolin of the existence of the investigation but not the findings.

After the hearing, a spokesman for Mr. George's office said the Treasury's general counsel was told that the inspector general's office was looking in to the matter on June 4 of last year, and that Mr. Wolin was informed a short time later.

The revelation, one of the few new details to come from a House Ways and Means Committee hearing on the IRS controversy, suggests administration officials may have known about the practice earlier than was previously disclosed. The inspector general's investigation had only begun in March 2012, so the review would have been at an early stage.

MOB BOSS STRIKE AGAIN AND THE GOP CAN NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT,IT IS SO NICE TO BE ABOVE THE LAW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••