Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,601 - 831,620 of 1,096,126 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the e-mails, even the phony ones that the republicans wrote themselves, and still no 'smoking gun'. How pathetic. You're in America and can't find a gun?!?
What fake emails-they don't exist. If you are going to argue using myth, you have placed yourself in a loosing position.

Now that is pathetic.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>mirror, mirror on the wall... i'm rubber ;you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you... yadda, yadda, yadda
And we have meltdown. The left can only hold it together for so long, but when challenged-you can see the above.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's where most of the 'dark money' originated. Go figure; the I.R.S. got one right!
Obama and the IG states the actions of the IRS were wrong. But feel free to keep chasing that squirrel.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

"We're portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots," said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. "It's actually closer to us being idiots."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57584921/...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Targeting 'Carol ' is just too easy to resist the temptation to refute her nut-crazy accusations.
Carol is in essence her own worst enemy and she isn't smart enough to realize that. Lacking the ability of self thought, she simply repeats word per word either from Oreilly, Hannity, Rush and FOX news with never a doubt, it's all gospel to her.Even when she gets caught in a lie or repeats dispelled rumors daily, there will always be an excuse. Simply drop one allegation and jump to another daily never changing no matter what the facts are. She is one stone ideologue.
MOB BOSS STRIKES

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

y SIOBHAN HUGHES and DAMIAN PALETTA

WASHINGTON—An Internal Revenue Service watchdog on Friday said he informed Obama administration officials last June, in the heat of the 2012 election season, that a probe was under way over the agency's targeting of conservative groups.

J. Russell George, Treasury inspector general for tax administration, said Friday at the first congressional hearing on the matter that he told Treasury Deputy Secretary Neal Wolin that the inspector general's office was conducting a review sometime around June 2012. Mr. George said he informed Mr. Wolin of the existence of the investigation but not the findings.

After the hearing, a spokesman for Mr. George's office said the Treasury's general counsel was told that the inspector general's office was looking in to the matter on June 4 of last year, and that Mr. Wolin was informed a short time later.

The revelation, one of the few new details to come from a House Ways and Means Committee hearing on the IRS controversy, suggests administration officials may have known about the practice earlier than was previously disclosed. The inspector general's investigation had only begun in March 2012, so the review would have been at an early stage.

MOB BOSS STRIKE AGAIN AND THE GOP CAN NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT,IT IS SO NICE TO BE ABOVE THE LAW!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>here try this:
http://www.midwayusa.com/find...
Your web site indicated "mixed availability" and "out of stock". What's your point? Just go to any sporting goods store, or simply call one and ask if you can purchase 22,.357, 9mm. NRA generated record profits for the gun lobby and screwed gun owners who now must use sling shots because of hoarding.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is in essence her own worst enemy and she isn't smart enough to realize that. Lacking the ability of self thought, she simply repeats word per word either from Oreilly, Hannity, Rush and FOX news with never a doubt, it's all gospel to her.Even when she gets caught in a lie or repeats dispelled rumors daily, there will always be an excuse. Simply drop one allegation and jump to another daily never changing no matter what the facts are. She is one stone ideologue.
If your claims are true, then Sonic, lily, Gopidiot and bunch of others here are guilty. Good grief, one of them insists on posting links to a political left site. But, when I tell her to stop wetting her panties, you have a meltdown.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone trust the IRS to manage enforcement of Obamacare?

Now that Obama's political appointees are in charge, the IRS will now require all Democrat employees to start wearing Gestapo uniforms and Luger pistols.

The employees that are not Democrats will all be shot or sent by train to new version of Auschwitz near Al Gore's house.

Here is Al, all dressed up and ready!

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4338/gorek...

he fits the part perfectly. Al has broad experience in propaganda and has extensive studies in the tactics of Dr. Joseph Goebbels.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's your third grade education or your confusion between the national debt and the deficit.
You are an idiot Patrick... why are you a dumbass??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt in my opinion has never served a minute and I would bet on that. Second he continues to say that I brag about my military service...A big lie..I have stated a number of times that I'm proud to have served, but never have I ever bragged about any exploits or special anything that I did or accomplished while serving. All are fabricated by him and others on the right who profess to love our military. I served and was proud then and still proud..But I repeat "I have never bragged about any heroics ever" Juat more lies from the right, I respect you realtime and i'm totally confident that you were a very good soldier, and to all that have served in any capacity.. Gary Owen
Galt would win that bet.

And wtf is "Garry Owen"?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt in my opinion has never served a minute and I would bet on that. Second he continues to say that I brag about my military service...A big lie..I have stated a number of times that I'm proud to have served, but never have I ever bragged about any exploits or special anything that I did or accomplished while serving. All are fabricated by him and others on the right who profess to love our military. I served and was proud then and still proud..But I repeat "I have never bragged about any heroics ever" Juat more lies from the right, I respect you realtime and i'm totally confident that you were a very good soldier, and to all that have served in any capacity.. Gary Owen
Myths, lies and senile stupidity.. that's ghost...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Your web site indicated "mixed availability" and "out of stock". What's your point? Just go to any sporting goods store, or simply call one and ask if you can purchase 22,.357, 9mm. NRA generated record profits for the gun lobby and screwed gun owners who now must use sling shots because of hoarding.
Seems to me I recall the ammo shortage started when Obama was elected and got severely worse after the Democrats called for gun control, so you can stop lying now. Gun Lobby, my ars.

I know where you can get ammo cheap, but I'm not saying here as I suspect it's only the Dumb Democrats that can't find it at pre-Obama reelection prices.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"America will fall without a shot being fired.
It will fall from within."
-Nikita Khrushchev
Quoting communist leaders now? You are getting desperate ;aren't you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

libTARDED dwIdioTs ...

"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!

Costing US more and MORE

D-A-I-L-Y

WE can't "stand it" for 0 to finish his term!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would win that bet.
And wtf is "Garry Owen"?
Yeah, tell Grey Ghost that you're more like Gary Gilmore .http://upload.wikimedia.org/w ikipedia/en/6/61/Gary_Gilmore_ mugshot.jpg
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reviewed the posts here. You are really, REALLY getting your fraudulent, wrinkly old azz kicked around by these folks.
The only thing any reasonable person could surmise is that you like it. Phaggit...
YOU and a reasonable person...HAHAHAHAH..What's one more chicken hawk draft dodger. Chicken sh!t.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Quoting communist leaders now? You are getting desperate ;aren't you?
Not as desperate as you posting myths as truths.

Hey, just heard Rangler blasting the IRS man -Miller. You are way out in left field on this one if you think the IRS behavior was acceptable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:

The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.

Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly withmy national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, Idetermined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .

Notice the difference.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You have all the e-mails, even the phony ones that the republicans wrote themselves, and still no 'smoking gun'. How pathetic. You're in America and can't find a gun?!?
All the emails? Bullsht

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••