Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,521 - 831,540 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905526 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your figures in your post were all wrong. You confused the amount reduced with the actual amount of debt.
I don't know if it's your third grade education or your confusion between the national debt and the deficit.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#905527 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Running against the IRS and Obamacare will make for any easy Republican victory in 2014.
Exposure of the Benghazi conspiracy will make it a rout.
I do not believe the Republicans are going to have to run against O'bamacare in 2014. This IRS scandal is going to kill it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905528 May 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean she's social...leaves the house...talks to real actual people.
You envy that, huh?.
you are a moran!!!

On a more serious note it's Friday. Watch for the late day press dump!!!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905529 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a lemming
"Supreme court said the law could not be repelled????
Too media matters types like you????"
"Stop being ignorant, OK?"

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905530 May 17, 2013
Thing is, if we were all put in a room together and no one knew who anyone was, more than likely none of you would figure out which one was me right off the bat except maybe by gender process of eliminaton.

I am not nearly as outspoken in real life as I am on here in a group unless I'm given no choice and then I have no problem speaking up.

But some of you would probably be quite surprised.

Those who know me know I never like drawing attention to myself.

Go figure, huh?

But writing is my forte. I say exactly what I think. Probably why I'm still here. And making some people angry.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#905531 May 17, 2013
I'm listening to about a dozen insurance agents talking about selling aca compliant policies to businesses. They can't even come to an agreement on how to count the number of employees a business had under aca. What s nightmare.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905532 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm too much of a smartazz to be totally sincere.
and don't make me think you're dumb enough not to know that.
Clever smart azzes don't bother me. However, the clever has been missing. You seem to be blindly following someone and don't bother to read beyond the headlines.

So you have become both insincere-you admitted it- and not bright enough to check out your sources.

Not a clever position to put yourself in.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#905534 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was an account that you can withdraw your money.. Your SS account keeps tabs of the money you have paid into the system.
It uses this to determine your monthly benefits. Evidently, you are too stupid to know that determining your monthly benefit says nothing about how much money you can draw over your lifetime. It defines how much you get a month.
Pull out your Social Security Card.
What does it say above the number?
It says Social Security ACCOUNT NUMBER, You dumbasss. You have a Social Security Account.
This does NOT mean you can withdraw all your money. It does not mean there s a physical location with your name on it.
HELL, it doesn't mean it is in a lock box????? Really? that's what Al Gore said.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#905535 May 17, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!
That was before the Ministry of Propaganda, Candy Cowley & Obama lied to cover up Benghazi.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#905536 May 17, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it...
Devin? Was Clinton impeached?

BOO!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905537 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ordered the outrage at the IRS.
I agree. It just has to be proven beyond any doubt. But it will be all over when and if that happens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905538 May 17, 2013
WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was auditing the Internal Revenue Service’s screening of politically active organizations seeking tax exemptions, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

At the first Congressional hearing into the I.R.S. scandal, J. Russell George, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee that he informed the Treasury’s general counsel of his audit on June 4, and Deputy Treasury Secretary Neal Wolin “shortly thereafter.”

Anybody who believes that Timmy Geithner and King Obama were unaware believes in the tooth fairy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905539 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. Why do you insist on proving your idiocy to me?
Obama can't win. He just can't.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905540 May 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news, gay ghost fraud; Repubs have shut down most of odumbos agenda just controlling the House. Think things will get better with four major scandals?? They will have the Senate in 2014 too.....:-)
Hey Fenris! CBS: Republicans were source of inaccurate Benghazi emails (VIDEO): http://bit.ly/13sxMfY "From a logical standpoint, it was pretty obvious that Republicans were the source of the inaccurate Benghazi talking point emails reported last Friday by ABC News White House correspondent Jon Karl, but when the actual emails surfaced, Karl did not acknowledge who his sources were.

Now, thanks to Major Garrett of CBS News, we have explicit confirmation that Republicans were behind the false leaks." ... " Ironically, now that we know Republicans fabricated the emails, there actually is a scandal worth pursuing: the story of how Republicans dishonestly exploited a national security tragedy to score political points."Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/17/1209... # Burn those unpatriotic republican bastard at the stake of public opinion. Vote all of them out in 2014 and jail them all.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#905541 May 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe the Republicans are going to have to run against O'bamacare in 2014. This IRS scandal is going to kill it.
The Totalitarian tactics of the Democrats and their overreaching/brass balls hopefully will expose them for what the Democrats are. Diabolical scumbags.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905542 May 17, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's your third grade education or your confusion between the national debt and the deficit.
*rolls eyes*

Because revenues, under current law, are projected to rise more rapidly than spending in the next two years, deficits in CBO’s baseline projections continue to shrink, falling to 2.1 percent of GDP by 2015. However, budget shortfalls are projected to increase later in the coming decade, reaching 3.5 percent of GDP in 2023, because of the pressures of an aging population, rising health care costs, an expansion of federal subsidies for health insurance, and growing interest payments on federal debt. By comparison, the deficit averaged 3.1 percent of GDP over the past 40 years and 2.4 percent in the 40 years before fiscal year 2008, when the most recent recession began. During the next 10 years, both revenues and outlays are projected to be above their 40-year averages as a percentage of GDP (see figure below).

For the 2014–2023 period, deficits in CBO’s baseline projections total $6.3 trillion. With such deficits, federal DEBT held by the public is projected to remain above 70 percent of GDP—far higher than the 39 percent average seen over the past four decades.(As recently as the end of 2007, federal debt equaled 36 percent of GDP.) Under current law, the debt is projected to decline from about 76 percent of GDP in 2014 to slightly below 71 percent in 2018 but then to start rising again; by 2023, if current laws remain in place, debt will equal 74 percent of GDP and continue to be on an upward path (see figure below).

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44172

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#905543 May 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "tizzy" you mean hysteric fits of laughter, you are correct, Goon's bitch.
Nope. I mean you idiots are falling all over each other trying to out do each insult. You look like a bunch of insecure bullies picking on the smartest person in class. Its funnier than hell.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905544 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever smart azzes don't bother me. However, the clever has been missing. You seem to be blindly following someone and don't bother to read beyond the headlines.
So you have become both insincere-you admitted it- and not bright enough to check out your sources.
Not a clever position to put yourself in.
a lecture from one who thinks FOX bs has some journalistic value.

everyone knows FOXbots can't be sincere. they don't even have a choice in the matter.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905545 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Thing is, if we were all put in a room together and no one knew who anyone was, more than likely none of you would figure out which one was me right off the bat except maybe by gender process of eliminaton.
I am not nearly as outspoken in real life as I am on here in a group unless I'm given no choice and then I have no problem speaking up.
But some of you would probably be quite surprised.
Those who know me know I never like drawing attention to myself.
Go figure, huh?
But writing is my forte. I say exactly what I think. Probably why I'm still here. And making some people angry.
You dress in drag as a male transgender stripper too? That'll be excellent cover too.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#905546 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
so why are the loon's chains so easily yanked by Carol?
Odd, but interesting
Go to just about any news site. Obama is mud. They think she's an easy target.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••