Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905700 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you'd be surprised if you met me in person.
But when I feel very strongly about something and know in my gut I'm right and all the evidence points to being right, I hold nothing back. Especially when it comes to being hijacked by radical liberal Chicago corrupt politicians who you defend and support.
Maybe I should be asking you "how many fingers am I holding up" since you are the one blinded by the lies and deception.
But if my speaking out about corruption and your being misled is what you call over-inflated eogism, then that's me all over.
But , you'll relish being 'hijacked' by radical, neoconservative,Texas corrupt politicians who you blindly support into a overseas war in Iraq that cost over 5,000 American dead in the search for weapons of mass destruction that never existed , bankrupted the country with over a trillion dollar debt, and lined the pockets of those already very wealthy , radical, neoconservative Texas corrupt politicians. Don't you feel really 'proud' of yourself now?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905701 May 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Friday, May 17, 2013
US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror -
Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.
First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.
Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground where ever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.
Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspen...
'They' have classified anyone in the world who is opposed to the NWO agenda a "terrorist".
"Maine Sen. Angus King said Thursday that he sees no strong reason to oppose President Barack Obama's pick for secretary of defense." ... The newly elected senator, an independent, said in an interview with The Associated Press that he won't make a final decision on former Sen. Chuck Hagel's nomination until confirmation hearings are finished. King serves as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, which is scheduled to hold a confirmation hearing on Jan. 31.

"I start with a presumption that the president should be able to appoint his own people to his Cabinet. So unless there's some strong disqualifying element or quality to the nominee, I start with that positive presumption," King said.

Asked whether he saw a strong disqualifying element or quality with Hagel, King said, "No." Check this out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/angu...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905702 May 17, 2013
Besides, frontporch, I'm mad as hell you and your liberals pals would still defend this administration if they literally exterminated the opposition.

I think that was Plan C after targeting average citizens with the power behind the IRS.

The President of the United States can stand before you and look you straight in the face and lie about a video weeks after he knew the truth and you're angry at everyone else but him.

There's your sign.

I'll take egosim over gutless stupidity anyday.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905703 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Totals for IRS being a serious matter is 74% of the population agrees with 73% of the Independents also considering this as serious, but it is good for Obama because only 62% of Dems agrees it is serious?????
Benghazi has 74% of the population agreeing it is a serious manner with 76% of Independents agreeing. While only 49% of Dems agree.
You just got your chain yanked and was foolish enough to post it here.
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.

Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories.

Here’s why that’s bad news for the GOP:

Not only is the deficit lower than it has been in five years, but so is the percentage of Americans who identify themselves as Republicans.

Orlando, FL

#905704 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>But , you'll relish being 'hijacked' by radical, neoconservative,Texas corrupt politicians who you blindly support into a overseas war in Iraq that cost over 5,000 American dead in the search for weapons of mass destruction that never existed , bankrupted the country with over a trillion dollar debt, and lined the pockets of those already very wealthy , radical, neoconservative Texas corrupt politicians. Don't you feel really 'proud' of yourself now?
You need to really get over the past and see what's going on right under your nose.

Obama should get on his knees and thank Bush Saddam isn't his problem now. He's got a plateful of problems he can't handle already.
Anonymous

Guangzhou, China

#905705 May 17, 2013
"They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger." You are right.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905706 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.
Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories.
Not only is the deficit lower than it has been in five years, but so is the percentage of Americans who identify themselves as Republicans.
You keep searching for a silver lining
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905707 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>"Maine Sen. Angus King said Thursday that he sees no strong reason to oppose President Barack Obama's pick for secretary of defense." ... The newly elected senator, an independent, said in an interview with The Associated Press that he won't make a final decision on former Sen. Chuck Hagel's nomination until confirmation hearings are finished. King serves as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, which is scheduled to hold a confirmation hearing on Jan. 31.
"I start with a presumption that the president should be able to appoint his own people to his Cabinet. So unless there's some strong disqualifying element or quality to the nominee, I start with that positive presumption," King said.
Asked whether he saw a strong disqualifying element or quality with Hagel, King said, "No." Check this out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/angu...
So if once approved you have to automatically approve of everything they do. That would be a sick relationship to have with a lover let alone having this blind devotion for a government official.

Why is certain basics in human relationships totally escaping the far left?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#905708 May 17, 2013
Geneticist David Suzuki Says GMO Food is Massive Human Experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Orlando, FL

#905709 May 17, 2013
I know you liberals are as stubborn as donkeys like your party's mascot, but please tell me at least some of you can see there's very something wrong with the person who was in charge of the IRS targeting average citizens perceived as the "enemy" has been appointed to oversee Obamacare.

Please, please, please. I beg you.

Orlando, FL

#905710 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I know you liberals are as stubborn as donkeys like your party's mascot, but please tell me at least some of you can see there's very something wrong with the person who was in charge of the IRS targeting average citizens perceived as the "enemy" has been appointed to oversee Obamacare.
Please, please, please. I beg you.
Let me rephrase that.

I know you liberals are as stubborn as donkeys like your party's mascot, but please tell me at least some of you can see there's something very wrong with the same person in charge of the IRS targeting average citizens perceived as the "enemy" being appointed to oversee Obamacare.

And I'm still begging you.

Orlando, FL

#905711 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
A man on the street interviewer asked New Yorkers what they thought of the present scandals.

Only one of the approximately 12 interviewed had heard of Benghazi.

Two students at one of the more prestigious colleges in New York knew nothing about the IRS or Benghazi scandals and one couldn't even name the vice-president or the Secretary of State at the time of the Benghazi attack.

These people are representatives of the New York Democrats who voted for Obama.

Orlando, FL

#905712 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>republicans will get their 'chain yanked' in 2014 if they continue to block Obama's requests for additional funding for our embassy security . And too bad you made the mistake of posting your garbage here.
You should at least try and keep up.

Even the liberal media and liberal democrats are convinced funding had nothing to do with security or an attempt at rescue in Benghazi.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905713 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to really get over the past and see what's going on right under your nose.
Obama should get on his knees and thank Bush Saddam isn't his problem now. He's got a plateful of problems he can't handle already.
You're too obtuse to see that Saddam was never ' problem' Bush made it up to look tough on 'terrorism' after al qaeda caught him with his pants down on 9/11. Bush lied;Americans died.

Orlando, FL

#905714 May 17, 2013
Well, like they say, something's gotta give.

We have a lying president who doesn't know what his Secretary of Treasury knew about the IRS months ago and the head of the Department of Justice who apparently knows nothing being assigned to get to the bottom of things while the person in charge of the IRS is being appointed to oversee Obamacare.

Do I have that right?

If so...Calgon, take me away!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905715 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should at least try and keep up.
Even the liberal media and liberal democrats are convinced funding had nothing to do with security or an attempt at rescue in Benghazi.
You need to keep up. The 'liberal' media doesn't care about republican-contrived "scandals" --the overly-commercialized mass media is already moving on to new memes so their sponsors can keep making money.

Orlando, FL

#905716 May 17, 2013
<quoted text> You're too obtuse to see that Saddam was never ' problem' Bush made it up to look tough on 'terrorism' after al qaeda caught him with his pants down on 9/11. Bush lied;Americans died.
YOU'RE obtuse.

The Democrats were the ones who lied to you about being lied to. They might have been just too stupid to know they were looking at the same Intel everyone else had before voting to give Bush permission to take down Saddam, all 111 of them, but it's more than likely they morphed into weasels when the political winds changed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905717 May 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are volunteers, there to serve the President. Contrary to you disrespectful republicans, to them, it us an honor to do so. The only reason this is an issue is because of racism. I suppose you would have liked to see them defy and disrespect the President.
If they do not want to serve the President of The United States, there are thousands who would love that duty.
You should be ashamed of yourself
The Marines are there for ceremonial purposes, not to be personal slaves for Obama.
OBAMA CARE

Davenport, IA

#905718 May 17, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905719 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we?
the America you think you know is gone and will never come back. and it happened long before Obama took office.
We = people who work for a living instead of mooching.

When we take back the country, the moochers will need to fish or cut bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 51,267
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 1 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance