Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905678 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's retry the reading comprehension thing again
"We're portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots," said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. "It's actually closer to us being idiots."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57584921/...
The officials defense for a bungled Benghazi is they are idiots. Now you think it is a good thing the Obama admin officials is using the "I am idiot" defense?
you're too easy. even birthers would catch on quicker than you have.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905679 May 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are volunteers, there to serve the President. Contrary to you disrespectful republicans, to them, it us an honor to do so. The only reason this is an issue is because of racism. I suppose you would have liked to see them defy and disrespect the President.
If they do not want to serve the President of The United States, there are thousands who would love that duty.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Old Eed is way to dumb to even know what is going on. Every day that idiot posts the same old silly crap thinking that there are those that appreciate his brand of stupid. Idiots like him think it's alright for thousands of our men and women to die needlessly for power and greed for a president that obviously couldn't care less.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905680 May 17, 2013
Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice"

The officials spoke to CBS News in a series of interviews and communications under the condition of anonymity so that they could be more frank in their assessments.

They do not all agree on the list of mistakes and it's important to note that they universally claim that any errors or missteps did not cost lives and reflect "incompetence rather than malice or cover up." Nonetheless, in the eight months since the attacks, this is the most sweeping and detailed discussion by key players of what might have been done differently.

....The Obama administration's chief critics on Benghazi, such as Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., remain skeptical. They see a pattern, even a conspiracy, to deflect attention from the idea that four Americans had been killed by al Qaeda-linked attackers, on the president's watch. "There is no conclusion a reasonable person could reach other than that for a couple of weeks after the attack,[the Obama administration was] trying to push a narrative that was politically beneficial to the president's re-election," Graham told CBS News.

what a waste of taxpayer money. Obama has already been reelected, and it's not like Mitt was going to win anyway no matter what happened before the election.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905681 May 17, 2013
The Backstory on Those ‘Doctored’ Benghazi Emails

Sources with knowledge of key congressional briefings earlier this year on administration emails regarding the Sept 11, 2012 Benghazi attack tell TPM that those in attendance were provided clear information that the White House remained neutral in adjudicating a dispute between the State Department and the CIA over talking points at the center of a months-long controversy.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/be...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#905682 May 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You sneaky little tea bagger...inserting democrat into your IRS jihad.
I bet you'd be a smash in Jasper Texas...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905683 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost isn't worth your time.
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition.
Peace.
Really weirdo, Ghost travels all over and is treated with respect while you labor away daily on topix, whining and crying while spreading hate, bigotry and ignorance..A real no life for sure. You can only envy someone like me.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905684 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you're a long way from making me angry. miles away. like i said....i'm sitting in the majority. i have no need to act like i'm all pissed off because no one believes what i have to say. i'll leave that to the angry FOXbots who can't understand why the majority won't buy into the FOX bs.
What majority? Approval/disapproval of Obama is statistically tied according to polls that occur before all the scandals. Hey, whatever lie gets you through the night-you run with.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905685 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're too easy. even birthers would catch on quicker than you have.
Whimpy response. Trying to use the following excuse?

I find it interesting that the Obama's admin officials try to use as their excuse "I am an idiot" defense.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905686 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Backstory on Those ‘Doctored’ Benghazi Emails
Sources with knowledge of key congressional briefings earlier this year on administration emails regarding the Sept 11, 2012 Benghazi attack tell TPM that those in attendance were provided clear information that the White House remained neutral in adjudicating a dispute between the State Department and the CIA over talking points at the center of a months-long controversy.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/be...
Still disappointed this story has no there there. No emails were doctored. No claim in your article to that. What the left wants to whine about is it was alleged the State Dept wanted the re-writes. Not a very good whine as all the players involved were Obama admin officials? So, again, who was it that wanted all the re-writes-the White House or State Dept?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905687 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you're a long way from making me angry. miles away. like i said....i'm sitting in the majority. i have no need to act like i'm all pissed off because no one believes what i have to say. i'll leave that to the angry FOXbots who can't understand why the majority won't buy into the FOX bs.
Hey, I have kids. I know a temper tantrum when I see one.

You have no majority-sad sack
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#905688 May 17, 2013
A True Warrior

Activists Help Farmer Who Owes Over $80K After Losing Monsanto Patent Case

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/activists...

You may have heard of 76-year-old Vernon Hugh Bowman from Indiana who tenaciously took on Monsanto all the way to the Supreme Court over a patent infringement claim.

Bowman barely has enough to make ends meet, using run-down tractors and having tried using second-hand seeds from granaries.

The desire to help Bowman comes from people not wanting his family to live under the burden of the looming debt. They want to show him that people will rally to help small farmers like him, that he hasn't lost his support...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905689 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice"
The officials spoke to CBS News in a series of interviews and communications under the condition of anonymity so that they could be more frank in their assessments.
They do not all agree on the list of mistakes and it's important to note that they universally claim that any errors or missteps did not cost lives and reflect "incompetence rather than malice or cover up." Nonetheless, in the eight months since the attacks, this is the most sweeping and detailed discussion by key players of what might have been done differently.
....The Obama administration's chief critics on Benghazi, such as Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., remain skeptical. They see a pattern, even a conspiracy, to deflect attention from the idea that four Americans had been killed by al Qaeda-linked attackers, on the president's watch. "There is no conclusion a reasonable person could reach other than that for a couple of weeks after the attack,[the Obama administration was] trying to push a narrative that was politically beneficial to the president's re-election," Graham told CBS News.
what a waste of taxpayer money. Obama has already been reelected, and it's not like Mitt was going to win anyway no matter what happened before the election.
Do you know how looney you and Obama sound when you whine "I was elected so no one can question me."

You left out this little gem
"We're portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots," said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. "It's actually closer to us being idiots."

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905690 May 17, 2013
Bad News for the GOP." A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.

Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories." Americans are more concerned with rising gun violence, Big Banks getting away with the same fraud and crooked tactics that made them billionaires and pauperized the working middle-class, and Congress continuing their do-nothing ways. http://www.nationalmemo.com/poll-mostly-repub...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905691 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Bad News for the GOP." A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS “scandals” than they typically do to major news stories.
Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories." Americans are more concerned with rising gun violence, Big Banks getting away with the same fraud and crooked tactics that made them billionaires and pauperized the working middle-class, and Congress continuing their do-nothing ways. http://www.nationalmemo.com/poll-mostly-repub...
Lol

Totals for IRS being a serious matter is 74% of the population agrees with 73% of the Independents also considering this as serious, but it is good for Obama because only 62% of Dems agrees it is serious?????

Benghazi has 74% of the population agreeing it is a serious manner with 76% of Independents agreeing. While only 49% of Dems agree.

You just got your chain yanked and was foolish enough to post it here.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#905692 May 17, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013

US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror -

Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.

First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.

Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground where ever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.

Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspen...

'They' have classified anyone in the world who is opposed to the NWO agenda a "terrorist".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#905694 May 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Friday, May 17, 2013
US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror -
Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.
First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.
Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground where ever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.
Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspen...
'They' have classified anyone in the world who is opposed to the NWO agenda a "terrorist".
Thank you Patriot :)
And I passed it on ...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905696 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Your over-inflated egoism is your blindness and will be your downfall. Ever hear of hubris, modern-day wannabe Icarus?
Like I said, you'd be surprised if you met me in person.

But when I feel very strongly about something and know in my gut I'm right and all the evidence points to being right, I hold nothing back. Especially when it comes to being hijacked by radical liberal Chicago corrupt politicians who you defend and support.

Maybe I should be asking you "how many fingers am I holding up" since you are the one blinded by the lies and deception.

But if my speaking out about corruption and your being misled is what you call over-inflated eogism, then that's me all over.

Orlando, FL

#905697 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Why did IRS ask for the content of an organizations prayers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zHSp50EzJxUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#action=share
The sooner an independent investigation begins, the sooner we will get the truth.

They should start by investigating the foxes guarding the hen house.

Orlando, FL

#905698 May 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's black, as is Eric Holder. It pisses them the hell off. I don't see what the big deal is anyway, after the Citizens United debacle, suddenly hundreds of these groups sprang up, seeing the loopholes. Justice Clarence Thomas wife is one of them.
Yeah, Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, Michael Steele, Alan West, Herman Cain and all the hundreds of other black republicans - past and present - really piss the hell out of us, Lily.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905699 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Totals for IRS being a serious matter is 74% of the population agrees with 73% of the Independents also considering this as serious, but it is good for Obama because only 62% of Dems agrees it is serious?????
Benghazi has 74% of the population agreeing it is a serious manner with 76% of Independents agreeing. While only 49% of Dems agree.
You just got your chain yanked and was foolish enough to post it here.
republicans will get their 'chain yanked' in 2014 if they continue to block Obama's requests for additional funding for our embassy security . And too bad you made the mistake of posting your garbage here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 39 min reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 40 min Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM