Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905629 May 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me I recall the ammo shortage started when Obama was elected and got severely worse after the Democrats called for gun control, so you can stop lying now. Gun Lobby, my ars.
I know where you can get ammo cheap, but I'm not saying here as I suspect it's only the Dumb Democrats that can't find it at pre-Obama reelection prices.
Ammo is scarce simply because of morons like you that are NRA puppets that lack common sense for responsible gun laws. To normal people including more in your state [with good reason]common sense laws are needed, and we prove that as a society daily.

Do you or anyone with an IQ over 50 think that the NRA has your best interest at heart? No one has ever tried to take your gun rights away, only common sense rules and regulations. Over %70 of Americans wanted to ban assault rifles and check backgrounds...Only the NRA is against any regulations...Only the most ignorant in our society could possible be against those laws.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#905630 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.
Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly withmy national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, Idetermined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .
Notice the difference.
The only "I" Bush said was to personally thank the Troops. And O'bama well he went over to Pakistan himself, evidentally, and single handedly killed Osama. I I I me me me my my my. People who talk that way, they are very unsure, and very insecure.
Zeldom ZurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#905632 May 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabulous! I love how I try and confuse the rest of the forum with my lack of cleverness!!! So tricky! Yes my naughty little sockpuppet self isn't fooling anyone but why should I care? If it makes me feel good I say keep it up!! I am doing a wonderful job today, together, who cares if the forum knows I am the same person? It makes it that much more fun!! I'll keep going, I'm doing great today!! But if it's possible, I'll step it up on the judgits!!!! I am not up to par on that today, I hate to admit. I'll try and work on that little detail.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905633 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Edited by you out of your link:
"I believe the President’s policies are destructive and will harm our economy, our nation, and our sense of national self long term. I believe his policies have the effect of turning us into subjects of the government, not citizens in charge of it. Because of his expansion of the social safety net funded through class warfare, Mr. Obama’s policies will cause too many Americans’ fortunes to rise and fall with those of the government, unable to chart a course for themselves apart from government."
next paragraph....

But I do not think the President means to do this maliciously. I do not think he is treasonous. I do not hate him. I am not outraged by it. The President has done what he set out to do. I cannot be outraged by him doing what he set out to do. I am far more outraged by the Republicans not doing what they said they would do.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...

Be happy. The anger is unbecoming of the party of Lincoln and Reagan.

And if you must be angry, don’t be angry at a President doing what he set out to do, be angry at a Republican Establishment not doing ... well ... much of anything.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905634 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion piece.
The person also states
"I believe the President’s policies are destructive and will harm our economy, our nation, and our sense of national self long term. I believe his policies have the effect of turning us into subjects of the government, not citizens in charge of it. Because of his expansion of the social safety net funded through class warfare, Mr. Obama’s policies will cause too many Americans’ fortunes to rise and fall with those of the government, unable to chart a course for themselves apart from government."
Maybe the person fails to understand that abuse of power or incompetence-whatever is the cause of the current failures- is also just as destructive.
We’re off key and off message. We’ve become professional victims dialed up to 10 on the outrage meter. Who the hell wants to listen to conservatives whining and moaning all the time about the outrage du jour? Seriously? Mitt Romney ran a campaign on just how bad things are, but he was rejected by a majority of Americans who felt like he really did not care about them and really had no plans to improve their lives.

Bitching about Benghazi doesn’t do that either.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...

the person is Erick Erickson. the new guy at FOX.
Zeldom ZurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#905635 May 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a big woman spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank my azz for general harassment......... I was a big woman in threatening and posting that woman's information....... I'm in denial........ or outright lying about my activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then I should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Nuculur option"........

Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Woman"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......

No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Grey Ghost. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
I usually resurface from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Homer 2016, the Moderators are watching psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with scripts I see.

Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday I and all my obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to my compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with my particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for me to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
It appears I have too much time on my hands.
After all, I am the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905636 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, whatever
yep.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905637 May 17, 2013
Why did IRS ask for the content of an organizations prayers?

&fe ature=player_embedded#action=s hare
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905638 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.
Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly withmy national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, Idetermined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .
Notice the difference.
Sure silly BOI, one is a leader and was largely responsible for killing the man responsible for 911 Americas enemy, the other was an idiot that attacked the wrong country based on proven lies and caused over a million people to die, which cost us a couple trillion dollars to boot..
Obama was precise and business like as our Commander in Chief,who paid attention to our military intelligence while Bush ignored his military leaders and went it alone thus getting many more men killed without proper equipment and being undermanned as he was warn of just that from our Generals. If Saddam was all that Bush wanted we could have easily gotten him without firing a shot. You are a disgusting freak and an embarrassment to America, idiots like you are a disgrace to all that died for your ignorance.
Zeldom ZurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#905639 May 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I remain "QUEEN OF THE NOT SURPRIZED TURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
I dream about and seek attention from all of my heroes, especially Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
"Buroc Millhouse Obama", LiberalsAreHypocrites,SHADOW,B orat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n,Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?

Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.

Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal

No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you?
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Prevented this

#905640 May 17, 2013
Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election
"[I]f this fact came out in September 2012, in the middle of a presidential election? The terrain would have looked very different."

Romney would have been President. Our elections were corrupted by Barack Hussein O'bama criminal acts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905641 May 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only "I" Bush said was to personally thank the Troops. And O'bama well he went over to Pakistan himself, evidentally, and single handedly killed Osama. I I I me me me my my my. People who talk that way, they are very unsure, and very insecure.
Class versus trash
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905642 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
next paragraph....
But I do not think the President means to do this maliciously. I do not think he is treasonous. I do not hate him. I am not outraged by it. The President has done what he set out to do. I cannot be outraged by him doing what he set out to do. I am far more outraged by the Republicans not doing what they said they would do.
Unfortunately, in the writer's opinion, what Obama set out to do was to destroy America as we know it.

Prevented this

#905643 May 17, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain has honour it's unfortunate that he is surrounded by idiots and others with integrity lower than a snakes belly.
Having honor and turning a blind eye does not make one a brilliant man.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905644 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, in the writer's opinion, what Obama set out to do was to destroy America as we know it.
You sir are a complete idiot. For any fellow American to defend BUSH-CHENEY after all of the unecessary deaths that they caused and to ignore is not only appalling but is proof positive of a total political neanderthal heathen. I would love to have the honor of kicking your fat azz all across TEXAS.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#905645 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the moocher is back...
"poop"
One more time you proved yourself to be a liar and a coward. The question was where his the book, your bio detailing all of your exploits. What summer is it due out, We have been waiting for 3 summers.
Just another lie on your part. Yes, but oh what the hell is another lie from the threads champeen liar?
Peace
KMA

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#905647 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a complete idiot. For any fellow American to defend BUSH-CHENEY after all of the unecessary deaths that they caused and to ignore is not only appalling but is proof positive of a total political neanderthal heathen. I would love to have the honor of kicking your fat azz all across TEXAS.
I agree, it's this sort of ignorance that has stopped America moving forward. The Tea Baggers and Carol's of this world are now like obstacles for the country's success. They rant on about communism and leftist ideas yet they behave exactly like what they profess to be against. Freedom of thought, in other words stuck inside a very small box in terms of ideas. Be Thankful for West & East coast where ideas & innovations come freely and progress is not chained to religion or any other self righteous BS.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905648 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.
It wasn't a compliment

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#905649 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't whine about Medicare. It is a good program.
"real dumb"
What a hypocrite. You do not whine about Medicare, you just whine about folks who use it. Folks who paid into and in most cases are still paying into it.
Why are you such a phoneysonofabitch.
Peace
KMA
youtube

AOL

#905650 May 17, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 26 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 28 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 58 min not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago