Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905726 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should at least try and keep up.
Even the liberal media and liberal democrats are convinced funding had nothing to do with security or an attempt at rescue in Benghazi.
I was amazed to see Charlie Rangler go after Miller, IRS director, today. Despite Sonic's wistful hopes even the Dems smell blood in the water. Sonic, it is all about credibility and the Obama admin has squander their's. The Dems knows mid-terms is already plagued with Obamacare concerns and don't won't anything else clouding things.

Sonic, you also have forgotten that no matter which party they may belong to Congress is jealous of their power and are more than willing to throw an admin of their own party under the bus if they feel their laws and powers are being ignored.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905727 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that.
I know you liberals are as stubborn as donkeys like your party's mascot, but please tell me at least some of you can see there's something very wrong with the same person in charge of the IRS targeting average citizens perceived as the "enemy" being appointed to oversee Obamacare.
And I'm still begging you.
You're being paranoid again. No one at the I.R.S.'perceived you or any American as the "enemy". Where did you get that BS? Have you been listening to Hannity's lies again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905728 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are paying less attention to the Benghazi and IRS ďscandalsĒ than they typically do to major news stories.
Republicans are more likely than Independents or Democrats to be following both stories.
Hereís why thatís bad news for the GOP:
Not only is the deficit lower than it has been in five years, but so is the percentage of Americans who identify themselves as Republicans.
So, we should just allow Obama to trash the Constitution and violate individual rights because a bunch of imbeciles are more interested in American Idol?

Why not try to clean up your act instead of creating diversions?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905729 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marines are there for ceremonial purposes, not to be personal slaves for Obama.
The president and no one in his staff have weather bug?

It's easy to get the forecast these days and plan ahead.

Guess he figured he had two umbrella holders on standby.

Orlando, FL

#905730 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. The hope of the far left is that people remain stupid. As far as the media, they are covering the scandal. Even bed pals knows credibility sells commercials and they need to act like reporters on occasion. You really think Soros has everything locked down despite it all exploding out this week?
Yes, I do believe that's their hope. They do such a good job pretending to be dumb, why wouldn't their followers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905731 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Well, like they say, something's gotta give.
We have a lying president who doesn't know what his Secretary of Treasury knew about the IRS months ago and the head of the Department of Justice who apparently knows nothing being assigned to get to the bottom of things while the person in charge of the IRS is being appointed to oversee Obamacare.
Do I have that right?
If so...Calgon, take me away!
Everybody in the Obama administration is a Sergeant Schultz: "I know nothing"!

Time for a little waterboarding to get at the truth.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905732 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. The hope of the far left is that people remain stupid. As far as the media, they are covering the scandal. Even bed pals knows credibility sells commercials and they need to act like reporters on occasion. You really think Soros has everything locked down despite it all exploding out this week?
republicans lost their credibility in their Benghazigate when they were caught red handed manufacturing fake government e-mails by CBS news. Do you think Americans are going to trust the republicans again with their cries of I.R.S. boogeymen spying on them? The Tea Party should had learned by heart about the boy who cried wolf to trick the townspeople. Lies lose their appeal very fast.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905733 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping that people remain stupid is Obama's only chance, and it may just work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905734 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amazed to see Charlie Rangler go after Miller, IRS director, today. Despite Sonic's wistful hopes even the Dems smell blood in the water. Sonic, it is all about credibility and the Obama admin has squander their's. The Dems knows mid-terms is already plagued with Obamacare concerns and don't won't anything else clouding things.
Sonic, you also have forgotten that no matter which party they may belong to Congress is jealous of their power and are more than willing to throw an admin of their own party under the bus if they feel their laws and powers are being ignored.
Rangel is a victim of the IRS Gestapo, whether guilty or not.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905735 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The president and no one in his staff have weather bug?
It's easy to get the forecast these days and plan ahead.
Guess he figured he had two umbrella holders on standby.
A U S Marine also knows how to show the proper respect to a superior officer, the Commander in Chief President Obama unlike you,Galt ,who never served your country a day in your life ,but welcomed the umbrella of security President Obama holds out to you and every American. Obama would prefer that you just say thank you and move on .

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905736 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The hope for the country is that you remain stupid and enter politics on the GOP side.

Orlando, FL

#905737 May 17, 2013
<quoted text> You're being paranoid again. No one at the I.R.S.'perceived you or any American as the "enemy". Where did you get that BS? Have you been listening to Hannity's lies again?
Of course they did. Why would they target only those who were considered enemies of this administration?

Remember Obama urging a group of Hispanics to "punish our enemies"?

ďAnd if Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, weíre gonna punish our enemies and weíre gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they donít see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think itís gonna be harder - and thatís why I think itís so important that people focus on voting on November 2.Ē

Obama's entire presidency has been about punishing his perceived enemies - capitalism, republicans, the wealthy, the tea party, Fox, etc., etc.

He can be a very strict nanny to those who get out of line.

Orlando, FL

#905738 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>A U S Marine also knows how to show the proper respect to a superior officer, the Commander in Chief President Obama unlike you,Galt ,who never served your country a day in your life ,but welcomed the umbrella of security President Obama holds out to you and every American. Obama would prefer that you just say thank you and move on .
See? That's where you're confused.

A Commander-in-Chief does not lie about the deaths of those who serve under him to win an election.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905739 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A man on the street interviewer asked New Yorkers what they thought of the present scandals.
Only one of the approximately 12 interviewed had heard of Benghazi.
Two students at one of the more prestigious colleges in New York knew nothing about the IRS or Benghazi scandals and one couldn't even name the vice-president or the Secretary of State at the time of the Benghazi attack.
These people are representatives of the New York Democrats who voted for Obama.
Too bad for you that the young kids were raised in wholesome, conservative, republican families.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905740 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans Succeed In Turning Americans Against The IRS
This week the Republican Party, and their PR division Fox News, pulled off a political miracle that no one could have predicted a week or two ago. By the sheer determination of their will and endless repetition, The GOP has managed to transform the legendary public affection for the Internal Revenue Service into deep animosity and distrust. Prior to these late-breaking events the IRS had a 40% approval rating (note: that was still better than congress at 9%)
How could this have happened? The foundation of good will that has long been the envy of every other government agency has cracked and now Americans are, for the first time, eying the IRS suspiciously and recoiling in disgust. From a political standpoint, all the effort that Republicans have been pouring into this affair has yielded them an unexpected victory. They must be so proud now that they have masterfully maneuvered public opinion away from the big government bureaucracy that was once such an object of adoration.
This remarkable achievement was engineered by relentless condemnation of a branch of the IRS whose purpose is to affirm that organizations seeking tax-exempt status are complying with the legal requirement to be doing social welfare work and not politics. That seems like an important function that protects taxpayers from having to pick up the tab for political operatives who try to evade their fiscal responsibilities. The problem occurred when some low-level employees sought to identify potential evaders by imposing stricter standards of scrutiny on presumably conservative groups associated with the Tea Party. What on earth might have caused anyone at the IRS to think the Tea Party could be conducting political activities?
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
There has never been a deep love for the IRS. In the Clinton years they were caught red-handed abusing their powers
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905741 May 17, 2013
UN Ambassador Susan Rice reports directly to Obama, so only Obama could have ordered her to lie about Benghazi.
Zeldom ZurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#905742 May 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do
drink too much...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905743 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bumbling responses of "I don't know nothing" and one admin official today even using the "I am an idiot" defense has damaged their image as even being vaguely honest and/or competent.

Obama has moved to the lame duck category. The Press knows this. A few like Chuck Todd tries to hold on tenuously.

The Dems in congress knows how the misconduct of IRS hit them like a sack of bricks during the Clinton era. They are in no mood to be super defenders of any Obama official playing dumb or who smacks of dishonesty. With the exception, of course, of the rank partisans who can get away with it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905744 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>A U S Marine also knows how to show the proper respect to a superior officer, the Commander in Chief President Obama unlike you,Galt ,who never served your country a day in your life ,but welcomed the umbrella of security President Obama holds out to you and every American. Obama would prefer that you just say thank you and move on .
Any self-respecting man would hold his own umbrella rather than asking a Marine to be a flunky.
Zeldom ZurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#905745 May 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are volunteers, there to serve the President. Contrary to you disrespectful republicans, to them, it us an honor to do so. The only reason this is an issue is because of racism. I suppose you would have liked to see them defy and disrespect the President.
If they do not want to serve the President of The United States, there are thousands who would love that duty.
You should be ashamed of yourself
You should be ashamed of yourself, you hypocritical vile beast racist moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 1 hr RAYJENKTY 339
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 5,811
Amy 3-26 2 hr think about it 59
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Josephine 52,248
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 2 hr joey 3
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr GayleWood 51,858
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr _Zoey_ 5,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]