Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,381 - 831,400 of 1,080,588 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh?
Did I give you permission to speak to me?
That idiot is on here 20 hours a day spewing the very same idiotic crap over and over...Just another no life rightie. The sad part is he is way to stupid to know morons like him are our best weapon.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd done a little more research into unions, you might not be searching for another pittance to supplement your SS at 62...Wal-Mart greeter? Naw, you'd never be anyone's idea of having a good day...
Would it surprise you to know that many union workers do not 'love' their union leaders?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't disagree with that but the economy will be roaring so fast that there will be very few poor. Only the sick and injured will not be working and the slackers will still be slackers. Government spending will go down because the IRS will be gone and with a lot more people working and keeping their whole paycheck the government will spend a lot less on programs. Savings rates will increase because you don't spend it you don't pay a tax. You are keeping this great economic machine from cranking up because a few people will get a free ride.
Of course you understand that the fair tax requires repeal of the 16th Amendment, whereas the flat tax does not, making the hurdle much more difficult.

Unless you want both an income tax and a national sales tax.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you die, it will be God getting rid of you for a reason?
God likes to keep morons like you here to serve as a bad example.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
You can expect Obama to be as forthcoming about the IRS scandal as he was with fast-and-furious an Beghazi. In fact he promised it.
I guess stonewalling and obstruction is his way of cooperating.
Play dumb...act innocent...until it's "old news". Liberals fall for it everytime.

Hi Peppy.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost's balls have rotted off his ass.. The grooling old fool is still at or in bumpass...
There you go sucking on my balls again, you brain dead old fossil.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yee gads, you and dem think you are in a sandbox. Explains a lot of your posts
Whiney panty waist say what? Adjust that pacifier Snoeflake.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried aborting you by dropping a brick on your head.
....and you were aborted. They cut your puny head off, too, and you've been running around like a chicken ever since.

If you ever decide to put something on top of your shoulders, how about givin' me a little head, too?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting the temptation to shove that umbrella up the Magic Negro's azz would be something that only a well trained Marine could do.
For Honor. For Country.
As long as you are bent over...INCOMING...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil doesn't die.
But your body will decay
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting smaller and smaller....
pipsqueak.
Get back in the clock Froggy!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is hilarious.
If we need your dumb opinion we will get it from the sexual predator Bill'O's
Mouth. Eliminating the dumb carol middle woman.
The little boy with the big mouth is ba-a-a-ck...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No, because Nixon refusal to release the tapes was more like George W Bush's refusal to release subpoenaed correspondence between the Bush White House and Enron Chairman Ken Lay to Henry Waxman's investigation of Enron's influence on the Bush energy policy. Check this out: http://www.buzzflash.com/interviews/2001/12/H...
Do you always like to go out on a limb? The thinnest ones, no less?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt never discusses his personal life, and most particularly with an Army cook.
Galt is outraged by every soldier that Obama sacrifices in Afghanistan after surrendering to the Tol-E-Bon.
I'm betting there's a reason you don't discuss your personal life...You have NONE. LOSER.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>AARP is a 501 (c)(4) amazing eh?
BTW there's much more to AARP that the non profit angle such as the foundation and God knows what else.
It was one of the best ideas ever__a lobbying group for old fks of "all" colors, religions and "political stripes."
Except that AARP is now nothing more than an arm of the Democrat Party, not serving the interests of senior citizens and often working against their interests.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
God likes to keep morons like you here to serve as a bad example.
Still pouting because I did not take your homophobic insult to heart?

You are one stubborn person just like Sonic who picked wetting himself in public rather than letting go of a non-story.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So letís be clear here. As I understand it:
1) the press printed a story which revealed classified information and blew the cover of an intelligence asset
2) the government did not censor this story but has tried to determine where the press got the info
3) as part of that the government got a warrant to seize logs of calls
Where exactly is the problem? Are we really saying itís beyond the pale for the government to investigate the leaking of secrets to the press? It seems much more reasonable to say the AP is trying to make a scandal out of nothing because it deflects blame away from itself. Aprilvue,despite your hysterical hyperbole , no one's privacy rights were 'violated ' in this case ---certainly not press reporters source-reporter privileges(which is not a 'right' in the U S Constitution)--no contents of the e-mails were read. And a legal warrant was attained from a U S Court Judge too. So, tell me again how this Justice Department internal investigation of its own intelligence agencies jeopardized any Americans rights? What about the rights of the Intelligence agent threatened by his exposure? He or she is an American too.
Yes, let's be clear. The numerous security leaks in the WH has been the focus of ire by left and right on Capitol Hill.
If Holder knew there was a leak, where are the documents and subpoenas for the records of the staffers there?
This administration has delighted in some leaks, despite the harm they caused to those serving their country, but gets all pissy when AP declines a five minute head start on the prez' announcement, after waiting five days? BTW, when did Holder issue the subpoenas? Seriously, I don't know. But if Justice waited until after AP blew off the administration's request for them to stand down (WH seems to do that a lot) then it seems a bit serendipitous, to say the least.
BTW, the CIA director didn't have any problem with it when he appeared on GMA the next day. So much for feigned outrage.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick woman. Get help
Valerie Jarrett has always been - and still is - Obama's alter ego.

There would be no President Obama if not for the infamous Chicago slumlord, Valerie Jarrett.

I think she even has her own bedroom in the White House. Bob Woodward said she has access 24/7 and is always the last to leave the president's private quarters on a regular basis.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting smaller and smaller....
pipsqueak.
That's what your wife said to you on your honeymoon, poor woman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
man! I just saw sonic take off like a bat out of hell at a tree in his landlord's back yard!
What did you say to him?
ROTFLMAO!
He thought he saw a squirrel. He'll get tired of waiting eventually.

(Thanks for the laugh.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,383
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,684
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 67,993
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 25 min All better now 3,833
Abby July 25, 2014 30 min RACE 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min RACE 97,542
Abby 7-26 37 min RACE 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000