Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905449 May 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol licks envelopes and is petrified she may have to wait a month for her paltry S.S. benefits.
She's a chicken little that has NEVER gotten a fact straight.
Tea Turd azzhole.
ROMNEY WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!
The pot is claiming the kettle is black?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#905450 May 17, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit, the Taliban was providing training camps and sanctuaries for future terrorists, what an idiotic ignoramus you are.
So much for afghanistan being the good war.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905451 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still smarting about your non-story having no legs?
now look dude, if we consider how long FOX has failed at convincing the majority that Benghazi is a real scandal, i think we can wait a few days to see if a story that reinforces FOX's losing record on the subject actually turns out to have legs.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905453 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are acting like a baby. Are you going to join the adults here or are you just going to pout?
Waxturd, Shiningshitforbrains, Fenris, and Baruk are adults? They are all on your side.
You're an idiot!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#905454 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what your wife said to you on your honeymoon, poor woman
Is that you or the vodka talking?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905455 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The 'individual mandate' was the Republican contribution to Obamacare put in to protect the insurance companies , but republicans can't tell the truth about their 'tax' or their Tea Party pals like Norquist would have 10 screaming hissy fits.
How was that possible? They were locked out as the Dems were writing Obamacare and no Rs voted for it. You are over reaching with this claim.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905456 May 17, 2013
Irony Alert

Rep. now about to pop a blood vessel at the IRS hearing is Rep. Tim Griffin, central player in the US Attorney Firing Scandal.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905458 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you expect doctors to take the risk of losing their entire life savings, homes, and families just because some crazy jury returns a huge verdict based on questionable evidence?
Exactly who do you think should pay for malpractice insurance?
Limit lawsuits to actual damages or pay the freight.
Part of the GOP plan for health care reform was limiting frivolous lawsuits and requiring the losers in a malpractice suit to pay the costs.

Physicians should pay for their own malpractice insurance just like hospitals and clinics.

But just like placing more taxes on corporations, physicians as well as corporations, pass the costs down to patients and consumers.

Are you familiar with the plan the GOP proposed instead of Obamacare? It was cost free and very practical solutions.

It just wouldn't have allowed Obama and the IRS to become privy to our private medical records and decide who gets what.

Liberals prefer that apparently.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905460 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no way to prove whether anybody who posts here is a veteran or not (or anything else for that matter), so any claims of authority or knowledge because of such claimed service are worthless.
Those who brag the most, like Ghost, are the most likely phonies, particularly when they are caught in numerous lies about other aspects of their lives.
That's true__however__Vietnam veterans used certain terms and served in certain locations that are familiar to other Vietnam vets. It's easy to spot phonies!

And your "brag bs" doesn't cut it anymore than your "I don't like to talk about it." You were either there or you weren't, pretty simple deal.

It's not a huge deal either way__but

for those
who have fought
for it
life
has a certain flavour
that the protected
will never know.

Garry Owen!

Just sayin
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905461 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're finally admitting that Benghazi is a non-story?
You are not that dumb Sonic, maybe you are-but I would like to think you are not.

Nobody physically changed any emails. You got all excited about the headlines
Jane Says

New York, NY

#905462 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot is on here 20 hours a day spewing the very same idiotic crap over and over...Just another no life rightie. The sad part is he is way to stupid to know morons like him are our best weapon.
Lily is a "no life rightie?"

who knew?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#905464 May 17, 2013
Carol sure has all these loons in a tizzy. I love it!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905465 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The pot is claiming the kettle is black?
No, just describing the chicken little's lifestyle.
She's been squawking the sky is falling for 5 years.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905466 May 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol licks envelopes and is petrified she may have to wait a month for her paltry S.S. benefits.
She's a chicken little that has NEVER gotten a fact straight.
Tea Turd azzhole.
ROMNEY WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!
I've gotten more facts straight than you can even pretend you have.

Predicting elections is everyone's perogative and anyone's guess, you goony bird.

What I was right about is you being wrong about putting Obama back into office again. You just emboldened him to become even more radical and think he can get away with it.

If these scandals result in this president's ultimate impeachment, it will shut you liberals up once and for all.

And I'll try my darndest not to gloat.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905467 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you now speak for the world? You are very odd.
I can read polls.
GOP Congress less popular than head lice.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905469 May 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Lily is a "no life rightie?"
who knew?
Kicked a homeless person today?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905471 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, they all lied and covered their butts.
It means they are all wrong -it does not mean their actions in anyway were justified
And Why President Obama said that it was an outrage and ordered the Justice Department investigations. See?, wasn't that easy to understand that Obama agrees with you, the brother in the White House is on your side.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#905472 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinningerection fondly remembering Fr. O'Malleys words to him
Are all you libturds pedophiles?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#905473 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not that dumb Sonic, maybe you are-but I would like to think you are not.
Nobody physically changed any emails. You got all excited about the headlines
no one changed any emails? no one?? NO ONE!?

make up your mind.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#905474 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the Supreme Court did not state it could not be repelled. They did not declare it was a right. It was that it could stand as a new tax as congress can tax.
Confusion abounds
Repelled...like a mosquito spray? I also LOVE what you manage to do with a double negative!
Yes, you are right about one thing....you are VERY confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 24 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr obomba 102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]