Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905296 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Words from a confirmed draft dodger. Only you and your party can use and abuse our military, and boy did you. Where is your anger over all thaose dead Marines and all military personnel..Hypocrite.
Galt never discusses his personal life, and most particularly with an Army cook.

Galt is outraged by every soldier that Obama sacrifices in Afghanistan after surrendering to the Tol-E-Bon.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905297 May 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, grey.
I see you've been slapping that bitch Fenris around.
Great work.
Hey buddy, yea he is a glutton for punishment. Givem hell.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905298 May 17, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq would had fallen to Al Queda.
Al Queda would had secretly undermined and eventually eliminated Saddam, He was not radical enough, and Iran would had taken over Iraq.
Bush ONLY slowdown the take over because now Iran will STILL take over Iran, it is just a matter of time!!!
As soon as Iran really gets the nuke, it will behave erratic. I do NOT know if Israel will attack or not, but I do know that Iran will definitively take over Iraq.
Pretty sure the Israelis will attack Iran's nuke facilities first.

They've had an itchy finger for a long time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905299 May 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
God killed Breitbart for a reason.
So when you die, it will be God getting rid of you for a reason?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905301 May 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try it sometime. It can be exhilarating.
Of course, you'd need an organ transplant first.
Hold on. Obamacare's comin':]
Ghost's balls have rotted off his ass.. The grooling old fool is still at or in bumpass...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905302 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Springfield-Enfield?
Colt Arms remains headquartered in Connecticut so it makes sense for the NRA to be near it's benefactors eh?
The NRA was formed in 1871 because Yankee city people couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905304 May 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Do you REALLY believe that tripe? Try taking a lump sum SS withdrawal.
Its a good thing you have a burdgeoning career as a lawn jockey, boy....
Ask RealDave how much his family gets from his "account" if he dies before he begins collecting.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905305 May 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd done a little more research into unions, you might not be searching for another pittance to supplement your SS at 62...Wal-Mart greeter? Naw, you'd never be anyone's idea of having a good day...
Very lame! Hope you did not run this too many times through a grammar checker to make it prefect. It wasn't worth the effort.

Is there Wal-Mart greeters anymore?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905306 May 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried aborting you by dropping a brick on your head.
Suicide is a personal choice, just like abortion, and no more or less morally offensive. Go get a new life dem...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905307 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary; I have no disdain for people who work. Carol does, she's so delusional that she fancies herself part of the 1%.
I am in favor of rights for workers, increased minimum wage, universal single payer healthcare etc.
You seem to confuse liberal talking points with what is best for the working class.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#905308 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
There are usually four Marines detailed to the White House at any given time. They volunteer for what is considered the exclusive duty. Their main duty is to act as (mostly ceremonial) guards outside the West Wing lobby, where they open and close the door for White House officials.
They work in 30-minute shifts for as long as the president is working in the West Wing, finishing when he retires to his private quarters. They are familiar sight to people who visit the White House and visible to tourists outside the gates on the Pennsylvania Avenue.
They aim to be solemn an unflinching. Colleagues lauded a Marine who didnít react when a Christmas tree feel next to him in 2006 as example for successors.
The Marines work while the President is at work in the West Wing, and finish he retires to his private quarters.
Attending events like Obamaís Rose Garden presser with Erdogan Thursday is another part of the Marinesí duties.
NYDailyNews
(The President is the Commander in Chief and, if he asked them to hold the umbrellas, then they do it. Period.)
Fighting the temptation to shove that umbrella up the Magic Negro's azz would be something that only a well trained Marine could do.

For Honor. For Country.

Orlando, FL

#905310 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That lying lion is chasing his own tail. Kinda like you with the bend, twist avoid and deny.
Wouldn't necessarily call Obama a lion.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905311 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, yea he is a glutton for punishment. Givem hell.
Yee gads, you and dem think you are in a sandbox. Explains a lot of your posts
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905313 May 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh?
Did I give you permission to speak to me?
That idiot is on here 20 hours a day spewing the very same idiotic crap over and over...Just another no life rightie. The sad part is he is way to stupid to know morons like him are our best weapon.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905314 May 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd done a little more research into unions, you might not be searching for another pittance to supplement your SS at 62...Wal-Mart greeter? Naw, you'd never be anyone's idea of having a good day...
Would it surprise you to know that many union workers do not 'love' their union leaders?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905315 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't disagree with that but the economy will be roaring so fast that there will be very few poor. Only the sick and injured will not be working and the slackers will still be slackers. Government spending will go down because the IRS will be gone and with a lot more people working and keeping their whole paycheck the government will spend a lot less on programs. Savings rates will increase because you don't spend it you don't pay a tax. You are keeping this great economic machine from cranking up because a few people will get a free ride.
Of course you understand that the fair tax requires repeal of the 16th Amendment, whereas the flat tax does not, making the hurdle much more difficult.

Unless you want both an income tax and a national sales tax.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905316 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you die, it will be God getting rid of you for a reason?
God likes to keep morons like you here to serve as a bad example.

Orlando, FL

#905317 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
You can expect Obama to be as forthcoming about the IRS scandal as he was with fast-and-furious an Beghazi. In fact he promised it.
I guess stonewalling and obstruction is his way of cooperating.
Play dumb...act innocent...until it's "old news". Liberals fall for it everytime.

Hi Peppy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905318 May 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost's balls have rotted off his ass.. The grooling old fool is still at or in bumpass...
There you go sucking on my balls again, you brain dead old fossil.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905320 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yee gads, you and dem think you are in a sandbox. Explains a lot of your posts
Whiney panty waist say what? Adjust that pacifier Snoeflake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Jonah1 50,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 70,077
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min scirocco 47,496
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,350
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 1 hr johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,650
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 3 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]