Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905215 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Find that post where I said those monies went into the general fund. I'll be waiting.
Can't find it, because you would never admit the truth.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#905216 May 17, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed. Do you juggle and spin plates simultaneously while carnival barking?
Oh, stop lying. You are far better than anything I could possibly imagine doing in that regard. There are Azzholes and then there are Trained Azzholes. You are the latter.

"Trained" is a double entendre in your case, puppy.

You could polish every knob in the White House and then slide down the bannisters until midnight.

..just love that knob at the bottom, eh?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#905217 May 17, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This is a why bother comment.
Great! Keep it up. Why bother?

Go sit on your thumb.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905218 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I get a letter from SS every now & then that informs me of what i"ve paid into the system & how much that gets me in monthly benefits.
That is my account.
I have a bank account. That doesn't mean I have a physical location in the bank where my money is.
Try to keep up Flack.
Ask them to give you the money in your "account" and let us know the response.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905219 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read all the intellect in this post.
You have turned into the biggest crybaby on here in record time...You love to give but are a real lightweight when it comes to taking. I'll bet most all you baggers wet your pants until you were in the 8th grade, but then again I kinda doubt you got that far.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905220 May 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you show your absolute retardedness.
Deficit has decreased dramatically....set to be about 650 billion this year, compare that to Bush's 1.3 TRILLION.
One reason for the drop??? Lower healthcare spending.
Is there anyone more misinformed than Lorac?
The Feds are printing money to keep us afloat.

Stay tuned for inflation. It's right around the corner.

Wait until the reality of Obamacare hits the fan. We're all going to get splattered by the crap when Pelosi hollers, "Surprise!" At least some of us are prepared with a big tarp. We'll still have to smell the stench.

If you think the government covering millions of people isn't going to cost the taxpayers "one thin dime", you're a bigger goony bird than I thought.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905221 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone will pay the correct amount & sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya.
What does that even mean?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905222 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't find it, because you would never admit the truth.
So you admit to another lie?
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#905223 May 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop lying. You are far better than anything I could possibly imagine doing in that regard. There are Azzholes and then there are Trained Azzholes. You are the latter.
"Trained" is a double entendre in your case, puppy.
You could polish every knob in the White House and then slide down the bannisters until midnight.
..just love that knob at the bottom, eh?
Wow. You told me, eh? Get back in the clock Froggy!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905224 May 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime & Obama think the Marines are there as Shoe Shine Boys for Obama.
Unfortunately, that is the case.

The Marines at the White House are for ceremonial purposes, but that doesn't mean that they should be degraded by being used as personal servants.

Let Moochelle hold the umbrella.

Or stand in the rain.

Or move indoors.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905225 May 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime & Obama think the Marines are there as Shoe Shine Boys for Obama.
Hey moron, realtime has paid his dues in the military and is someone that real Americans are proud of...Now tell us about what you have done to show your patriotism? Or do we have one more "CHICKEN HAWK"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905226 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Feds are printing money to keep us afloat.
Stay tuned for inflation. It's right around the corner.
Wait until the reality of Obamacare hits the fan. We're all going to get splattered by the crap when Pelosi hollers, "Surprise!" At least some of us are prepared with a big tarp. We'll still have to smell the stench.
If you think the government covering millions of people isn't going to cost the taxpayers "one thin dime", you're a bigger goony bird than I thought.
Inflation is here.

Just go to the supermarket.

Or try to send a kid to college.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905227 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have turned into the biggest crybaby on here in record time...You love to give but are a real lightweight when it comes to taking. I'll bet most all you baggers wet your pants until you were in the 8th grade, but then again I kinda doubt you got that far.
Your insults are childish and many are idiotic.

Now you want to cry that I am not taking your homophobic insult to heart? Who is the cry baby?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905229 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, realtime has paid his dues in the military and is someone that real Americans are proud of...Now tell us about what you have done to show your patriotism? Or do we have one more "CHICKEN HAWK"?
So, it is okay to dishonor Marines and use them as umbrella stands is still your claim?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905230 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued obsession with my pecker and little boys is troubling. You know that all women love me and all the men fear me,so take of that bag and start back those liars club classes.
The Lawson's know you are sick.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#905231 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite an amazing tactic - just play stupid.
And even more amazing is it's actually working considering the liberal posts on here.
I try to use source documents from traditionally left loving enterprises. Few are more loyal leftists than WaPo. When the Post decides there's something stinky in the WH, even liberals should probably do a little research beyond media matters.

As an aside, the loons that use media matters should probably check the reports before citing it as a source. Media matters has a nasty habit of citing itself a source documents. It makes folks look intellectually dishonest or just plain ignorant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905232 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Throughout US history most rifles were made in Connecticut and Massachusetts, why do you suppose that is?
Probably because that is where they first built the factories.

Orlando, FL

#905234 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "healthcare crisis" and never has been.
Yes, there certainly is - and was. I've been screaming the loudest for at least the past 3 decades that our health care system is a big friggin' joke.

The health care industry is raking everyone over the frikkin' coals by abusing health care insurance as a flow of money and a personal cash cow.

And no one should be denied basic health care needs in this country - especially this country.

Unfortunately, when logic and reason finally emerged to LOWER THE COSTS of health care by cost free and practical steps, the Democrats loaded up the Obamacare crap machine and it's going to start flinging everywhere as soon as they turn on the fan in January.

Got your tarp ready?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#905235 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflation is here.
Just go to the supermarket.
Or try to send a kid to college.
True. The scary thing is this is just the beginning.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905237 May 17, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
"Some question whether AP leak on al-Qaeda plot put U.S. at risk
By Carol D. Leonnig and Julie Tate, Published: May†15
For five days, reporters at the Associated Press had been sitting on a big scoop about a foiled al-Qaeda plot at the request of CIA officials. Then, in a hastily scheduled Monday morning meeting, the journalists were asked by agency officials to hold off on publishing the story for just one more day...
AP balked and proceeded to publish that Monday afternoon. Its May 2012 report is now at the center of a controversial and broad seizure of phone records of AP reportersí home, office and cellphone lines. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said the unauthorized disclosure about an intelligence operation to stop al-Qaeda from detonating explosives aboard a U.S. airliner was among the most serious leaks he could remember, and justified secretly obtaining records from a handful of reporters and editors over a span of two months.
Now, some members of Congress and media advocates are questioning why the administration viewed the leak that led to the May 7 AP story as so grave.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/some-q...
The Holder smoke and mirror show continues. He went after the AP because they declined to allow Obama another spike the football photo op. Disgusting.
For the record, I believe Holder didn't share this intrusion on free press with Obama,..
So letís be clear here. As I understand it:
1) the press printed a story which revealed classified information and blew the cover of an intelligence asset
2) the government did not censor this story but has tried to determine where the press got the info
3) as part of that the government got a warrant to seize logs of calls

Where exactly is the problem? Are we really saying itís beyond the pale for the government to investigate the leaking of secrets to the press? It seems much more reasonable to say the AP is trying to make a scandal out of nothing because it deflects blame away from itself. Aprilvue,despite your hysterical hyperbole , no one's privacy rights were 'violated ' in this case ---certainly not press reporters source-reporter privileges(which is not a 'right' in the U S Constitution)--no contents of the e-mails were read. And a legal warrant was attained from a U S Court Judge too. So, tell me again how this Justice Department internal investigation of its own intelligence agencies jeopardized any Americans rights? What about the rights of the Intelligence agent threatened by his exposure? He or she is an American too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min gcaveman1 47,025
Amy - 9-29-2014 7 min Ralph 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Ralph 98,350
Amy 10-1 18 min Ralph 4
Word (Dec '08) 28 min andet1987 4,755
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min andet1987 641
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min scirocco 68,564
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]