Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,201 - 831,220 of 1,100,084 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905142 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another smoke screen.
YOU still think it is okay for Obama to dishonor our marines and use them as umbrella stands?
A commentator said the Marines cover the president and would like to think he is covering them. Wishful thinking on their part, sadly enough.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905143 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.
Of course the NRA and the conservative party would never do that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905144 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said or agreed with any of those things...So what does that make you? I agree that Palin was and is an idiot, and pretty much showed that you baggers will follow an orangutan as long as there is an "R" attached.
So says the inbred redneck Jethro from Bumpass.

Orlando, FL

#905145 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House’s release of the emails regarding the formulation of the Benghazi talking points has thrown ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl out of the frying pan, and into the fire. Karl’s exclusive report on Friday turned Benghazi into a huge political story for a few days, until CNN’s Jake Tapper scored a scoop that exposed Karl’s reporting as misleading, at best. The full email chain further refutes Karl’s reporting, and reveals that the source of the “emails” that he “obtained” lied right to his face.Somebody owes somebody an apology.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/does-jon-karl-have...
Karl was played by a congressional FOXbot.
It's just a distraction. It's this WH's speciality.

I'll prove it.

Look! Squirrel!

...sonic....sonic....hello?

Orlando, FL

#905146 May 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Lady
but a fox shill
The liberal media remained completely silent on Benghazi for eight months while Fox continued to give updates on a fairly regular basis.

Who's the shrill again?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#905147 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
AARP support of Obamacare is a knife in the back of senior citizens.
More Medicare benefits. Ouch!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905148 May 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the inbred redneck Jethro from Bumpass.
Quit youe whiney azzed crying WIMPIE.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905149 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media remained completely silent on Benghazi for eight months while Fox continued to give updates on a fairly regular basis.
Who's the shrill again?
No one has a right to be that dense..No ONE.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905150 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just google "Jon Karl stands by report".
I'm just assuming you know how.
The only person who's duped is you. Obama and his Mean Lean Lying Machine thank you from the bottom of their cold-stone hearts.
Maybe you should google "news for jon karl" and read away.

He's a talking head Carol__nuff said there.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905151 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, this whole not releasing all the emails standoff reminds me of the Nixon tapes. You too?
No, because Nixon refusal to release the tapes was more like George W Bush's refusal to release subpoenaed correspondence between the Bush White House and Enron Chairman Ken Lay to Henry Waxman's investigation of Enron's influence on the Bush energy policy. Check this out: http://www.buzzflash.com/interviews/2001/12/H...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905152 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hypocritical idiot, you brought up the panty thing about ten times...What a dope.
I stand by my statement he was wetting his pants over nada.

How can you claim to be for a group and then make a homophobic slur? Still avoiding answering?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905153 May 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a "liberal" (centrist) like Stewart, and I wouldn't bet on it, Batty. http://www.hulu.com/watch/489733
We all know Orally's a misogynistic ass who is an insult to journalists everywhere.
"I'm a "liberal" (centrist)"

Bawwwaaahhhh!!!!!!

Translation:

I live on the Moon and think nothing of lying through my teeth and misrepresenting who I am.

loosnana:

this one will go down on the record books as the funniest lie on this thread!

Centrist!

Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!

You are a waaaay far left loon if there ever was one!

Don't forget to check my spelling, lowlife.

Orlando, FL

#905154 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the criminality at IRS, shouldn't that agency be removed from any involvement with Obamacare?
The broader question is, will people be denied medical treatment based on politics under a corrupt Obama Regime?
That's the $64,000 question. Or, rather, the trillions of dollars Obamacare deficit question.

The IRS is going to know if liberals and conservatives alike have hemorrhoids.

That's fixing the health care crisis all right!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#905155 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think there was any WH or State Department "activity" that normally would have involved the Department of Defense and senior military commanders.
Valerie Jarrett called an urgent meeting to figure out the most plausible lie so the president could go about his routine of campaigning and fundraising.
She probably packed his little lunch the next day, gave him the speech she had stayed up late writing for him the night before, kissed him goodbye ever so sweetly on the cheek and waved lovingly on the tarmac as she watched him fly off toward the City of Lights.
If anyone doesn't believe Valerie Jarrett is the "anonymous architect" behind this entire coverup, they are truly the easily fooled.
You're a sick woman. Get help

Newville, PA

#905156 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.
AARP advocates for old people.

Republicans want to ascrew over old people by privatizing SS & making Medicare a voucher program.

Ummmmmm.

That is not being political.

Obamacare is good for seniors.

Voucher programs - not so much.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905157 May 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a "liberal" (centrist) like Stewart, and I wouldn't bet on it, Batty. http://www.hulu.com/watch/489733
We all know Orally's a misogynistic ass who is an insult to journalists everywhere.
Like your picture. It is so true. All you are is a mouth piece for Obama.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905158 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A commentator said the Marines cover the president and would like to think he is covering them. Wishful thinking on their part, sadly enough.
Tell us Aunt Batty__why do you think those Marines are stationed at the White House?

In your own words please.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905159 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a distraction. It's this WH's speciality.
I'll prove it.
Look! Squirrel!
...sonic....sonic....hello?
man! I just saw sonic take off like a bat out of hell at a tree in his landlord's back yard!

What did you say to him?

ROTFLMAO!

Newville, PA

#905160 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the shrill again?
The liberal media covered Benghazi for those 8 months.

Making fun of Republicans as they make asses out of themselves by using the deaths of 4 Americans for political gain.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905161 May 17, 2013
You can trust me. I'm honest. Just ask me any question. I'm for transparency!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,967
check out this chicago video 25 min KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 57 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••