Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,557)

Showing posts 831,121 - 831,140 of1,071,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another smoke screen.
YOU still think it is okay for Obama to dishonor our marines and use them as umbrella stands?
Democrats think it's funny when the Commander & Chief humiliates military people. The left is disrespectful of anyone who isn't a loon like they are.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you concerned that Karl Rove hasn't been put in jail for tax fraud for claiming his American Crossroads organization was non-partisan and then spending millions on political attack ads?
The IRS SHOULD have been profiling these criminal groups.
Has this even been mentioned on FOX?
The 501 (c) covers a lot of ground and is divided into subgroups. The 501 (c)(4) serves groups whose primary purpose is social welfare and therein lies the problem and the reason for some of stupid sounding questions asked the TeaParty and 9/12 groups who were applying for the special nonprofit status. BTW it was mentioned that over 70,000 such groups applied after the Citizens United ruling which was four times the average prior to the ruling.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
CBS Evening News Highlights Collapse Of Right Wing Scandal Mongering Over Benghazi Talking Points
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/05/16/cbs-...
LOL! Carol aka Aunt Betty Lou is feverishly writing emails requesting copies of all emails in existence to be forwarded to her!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
won't pass the senate
Given the criminality at IRS, shouldn't that agency be removed from any involvement with Obamacare?

The broader question is, will people be denied medical treatment based on politics under a corrupt Obama Regime?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount you pay into social security basically determines your monthly benefit.
The amount you pay into Medicare is not relevant to your benefit.
I know its difficult but try real hard to see the difference.
The amount received through Social Security is not limited to the amount you paid in. Try real hard to understand this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz it's more fun to talk about impeaching the President. They don't give a damn about poor people, or cancer patients, or pollution or workers! They want to eliminate foodstamps and welfare and medicaide and medicare and the epa and minimum wage, those things get in the way of profits! So a few thousand Bangladeshis got killed or maimed? Who cares? Plenty more where they came from, no one forced them to do that work, that's their problem.
That is truly an idiotic comment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
The emails reveal intense negotiations between the White House, the State Department and the CIA over what the government should say about the attack in public.
How does one negotiate the truth?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Want to solve the IRS problem? Get rid of the IRS! FairTax.org
Absolutely, but without the "pre-bate", which institutionalizes welfare.

Better yet, a flat tax.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Today Speaker of the House John Boehner issued the following letter to the American people:
Dear American People,
Yesterday, your hardworking House Republicans tried, once again, and failed, once again, to repeal Obamacare. And I really thought we had a good chance this time.
That’s because we were all united in our hatred for this infernal and takes-too-long-to-read law. Every last one of us cast his vote to strike it down, from crazy little Paul Ryan to that arrogant bastard Eric Cantor.
And I wish you could have seen the faces of those freshman Republicans as they voted to repeal Obamacare—so innocent, so full of hope and wonder. As I told them yesterday,“You’ll never forget your first time.”
It’s important for you to know that even as scandals swirl about the cesspool known as the White House, some folks in Washington are still working hard for the American people.
It was a gruelling week for me, what with popping up in front of the TV cameras every five minutes saying,“Who’s going to jail?,” plus trying to rid our land of Obamacare. But I don’t want your thanks. Save that for the dedicated House Republicans who have now voted thirty-seven times to repeal. You can’t put a price tag on that kind of performance. Well, actually, you can: it’s cost the taxpayers over fifty million dollars.
And worth every million, damn it.
One last thing. I know some of you are probably thinking that after suffering this latest defeat, we House Republicans are just going to take our bat and ball and go home. Well, there’s an old saying where I come from: the thirty-eighth time’s the charm.
Courage,
John Boehner
“This Is All About Jobs”: Congressman Boehner Applauds Vote to Fully Repeal Health Care Law

May 16

Washington -

Congressman John Boehner (R-West Chester) released the following statement after the House passed H.R. 45, legislation fully repealing and defunding the president’s health care law:

“This is all about jobs. The president’s health care law is already undermining our economy -- employers are cutting workers and cutting hours, costs are going up, and even Democrats are worried the whole thing is headed for a train wreck. There are also serious concerns about whether the IRS should be involved in our health care at all, let alone as the law’s chief enforcer. Fully repealing ObamaCare will help us build a stronger, healthier economy, and will clear the way for patient-centered reforms that lower health care costs and protect jobs. This is a good, common-sense bill, and I thank Congresswoman Bachmann for her leadership in bringing it to a vote today.”
http://boehner.house.gov/news/documentprint.a...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the surviving Boston Marathon bomber scrolled a note that their acts were vengeance for our wars on Muslims, saying when you kill one Muslim, you kill them all. Hell they're doing a pretty good job of killing each other off, we dont' have to do a damn thing.
Yeah you just can't beat sectarian violence for everyday excitement__many right wing Christians support that sort of crazy right here__Eric Rudolph comes to mind.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you equate an able bodied person who could work with a disabled senior citizen?
PS -read your posts. You attempted to claim that Medicare was paid into the general fund. We all realized at that point that you did not know there was a Medicare Tax just like there was a Social Security Tax
I never said any of this. You right whiners called the 47% moochers. That did included disabled older people,.

I am just making fun of people like you & Eed. You call everyone on a government program or not paying federal income tax moochers.

I never said Medicare was paid into the general fund. You just made that up.

I said Medicare taxes that you p[ay are not put into some kind of personal fund like SS.

I acknowledged the Medicare tax numerous times.

Look, you lost this argument long ago. Quit making up sh*t.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Carol aka Aunt Betty Lou is feverishly writing emails requesting copies of all emails in existence to be forwarded to her!!!
Sonic overreached and this is your best defense?

So who coached Susan Rice into repeating the video tape lie?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay taxes to pay for the medicare program. It is not like social security where you basically pay into your account.
I make find of moocher Eed because Eed has been calling everyone on a government program a moocher just like thosein the 47%.
Then we find out old Eed is a moocher himself.
I can't help myself. It is too funny.
'not like social security where you basically pay into your account'? Every time I think you have hit a new high in stupid you manage to climb another rung. There is no account. Never was. Never will be. It's a tax just like Obamacare will be.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you just can't beat sectarian violence for everyday excitement__many right wing Christians support that sort of crazy right here__Eric Rudolph comes to mind.
The Boston bomber congrat Obama for his re-election.

Your point was what?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the surviving Boston Marathon bomber scrolled a note that their acts were vengeance for our wars on Muslims, saying when you kill one Muslim, you kill them all. Hell they're doing a pretty good job of killing each other off, we dont' have to do a damn thing.
Oh and it's being rumored that the Koch's might try to purchase the Tribune Corp from Sam Zell.

Oh my__your paper and mine.

Of course Galt swears that newspaper companies are obsolete.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount received through Social Security is not limited to the amount you paid in. Try real hard to understand this.
You are just plain f*cking stupid.

It determines your monthly benefit. M O N T H L Y B E N E f I T. Like I said.

I did not say total benefit & never did
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one negotiate the truth?
That point seems to be totally lost on those posting from the left here.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragging out Media Matters? You are out of bullets.
Everyone's out of bullets thanks to NRA lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount you pay into social security basically determines your monthly benefit.
The amount you pay into Medicare is not relevant to your benefit.
I know its difficult but try real hard to see the difference.
The difference is obvious. Those who earn more money are subsidizing medical care for those who do not.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 501 (c) covers a lot of ground and is divided into subgroups. The 501 (c)(4) serves groups whose primary purpose is social welfare and therein lies the problem and the reason for some of stupid sounding questions asked the TeaParty and 9/12 groups who were applying for the special nonprofit status. BTW it was mentioned that over 70,000 such groups applied after the Citizens United ruling which was four times the average prior to the ruling.
Are you trying to justify the overreach of the IRS? Even Obama rejected their actions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 831,121 - 831,140 of1,071,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
Abby 7-10 16 min Kuuipo 7
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... 23 min reading is queer 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 97,417
Amy 7-10 40 min Kuuipo 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr In Your Face 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 48,674
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000