Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905087 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't seniors want to organize after the way they lived before Social Security and Medicare existed? Seniors were once the poorest , most deprived and desolate social class in America. As Warren Rudman once said,'politics is too important to be left to the politicians.' Support AARP today!Check this out: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/norman%20ornstei...
AARP does not represent the best interest of Seniors. Try to keep up
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905088 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly gave the heads up about this years ago. Why I've thrown away everthing I've received from AARP since. Never did join. Never will.
AARP will never get a red cent from me. They sent me crap long before I am eligible to be on their list and I wrote them telling them to stop harassing me. It worked.

AARP is a rip/sham.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905089 May 17, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand what you are reading. God are you Democrats a bunch of idiots.
Do you? Congress confirms Presidential appointments ---after the President's recess appointments were blocked by one Texas judge's order , he was free to renominate Griffin and Block again.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905090 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Republican party has deteriorated to the level as being only marginally better for America than Al Qaeda.
There's a lion on the prowl and you're chasing squirrels.

Not to swift on the uptake.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905091 May 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Speaking of books. Where is yours? 3 years ago you said it would soon be published. Then you said it would be out some summer. Just another lie on your part.
Peace
KMA
Lookie the moocher is back...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905092 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask any Johnny Lunchbucket what they make and that's likely what you'll hear Flacko__good for you.
Were you always this strange?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905093 May 17, 2013
You can trust me! I never tell a lie!

I never let a single person die when I could have helped just to further my political power.

Benghazi is just a figment of your imagination.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905094 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask any Johnny Lunchbucket what they make and that's likely what you'll hear Flacko__good for you.
That is the one of lamest insults posted so far today.

The elitist dems put down blue collar workers after their wages are docked to pay for unions who in turn pays for Obama's elections.

Do you always bite the hand that feeds you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905095 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the moocher is back...
Act like a dummy moocher, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905096 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a far cry better than what we got - again.
The Democrats wouldn't be sweating bullets over Obamacare. It would have already been a thing of the past.
We wouldn't be where we are with 3 major scandals in a matter of days with a WH administration willing to lie, cheat, steal, whatever to protect their own asses instead of the ours.
Ronald McDonald could have managed the duties of government better.
Romney would have been a natural.
You blew it for all of us. Thanks.
You can't find enough facts to prove that you're right so now you've resorted to being the Topix soothsayer? I hope that you tell peoples' fortunes better then you talk politics ; or do you do both about the same, horribly obtuse?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905097 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to justify the overreach of the IRS? Even Obama rejected their actions
The Citizens United ruling created paperwork havoc among many nonprofit groups deal with it.

Should add that farting around for two years over a 501 (c)(4) approval says a lot more about the applicant than the agency.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905098 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lion on the prowl and you're chasing squirrels.
Not to swift on the uptake.
That lying lion is chasing his own tail. Kinda like you with the bend, twist avoid and deny.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905099 May 17, 2013
Chadly77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and defend the traitorous commiecrats....it's funny I don't remember you leftist scumbags' hand-wringing about the propriety of the MYRIAD leftoid organizations that take 501c4 exemption! Strange, that! Enemy.
I believe that Sonicfilter already covered this by pointing out that the I.R.S. was investigating conservative and liberal 501c4 exempted SuperPacs.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905100 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So when will Issa launch an investigation into who changed these e-mails?
Where is Lindsey Graham????
Where is dumbass Carol??
I want to see each & every e-mail every Republican in Congress office sent & received since Benghazi.
I don't want people disciplined. I want to see them in jail;!!!!
OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG
Both sides are calling for the release of all emails.

I'm sure you are too so it will finally clear up the confusion this administration seems to relish.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905101 May 17, 2013
<quoted text> You can't find enough facts to prove that you're right so now you've resorted to being the Topix soothsayer? I hope that you tell peoples' fortunes better then you talk politics ; or do you do both about the same, horribly obtuse?
Are you trying to claim that the Dems are not trying to back step Obamacare?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905102 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and it's being rumored that the Koch's might try to purchase the Tribune Corp from Sam Zell.
Oh my__your paper and mine.
Of course Galt swears that newspaper companies are obsolete.
The Tribune Corp has valuable radio and TV assets, unlike the newspapers.

The LA Times is practically given away free to maintain circulation.

Sam Zell's nickname is "The Gravedigger", which speaks for itself.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905103 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Citizens United ruling created paperwork havoc among many nonprofit groups deal with it.
Should add that farting around for two years over a 501 (c)(4) approval says a lot more about the applicant than the agency.
Hey, your HERO Obama states the actions of the IRS was inexcusable. You are chasing the wrong squirrels.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#905104 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Me either!
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.

Since: May 13

United States

#905105 May 17, 2013
WOW wrote:
What is happening to our country? Gays, who represent less than 3% of our population, are trying to dominate our culture and society. Love whom you want. Love the one you’re with. People don’t really care. This is the message most people want to say but are afraid to because the LBGT (lesbian, bi-sexual, gay and transgender) community will verbally flog anyone who doesn’t agree with them. Between gay marriage, gay adoptions, forcing the Boy Scouts to admit gay scouts and scout masters, and lauding a rich NBA player for announcing he’s gay, the message is clear from gay America to the 97% of the rest of us. You will accept our lifestyle as mainstream. My response:'No I won’t.'"
You WILL accept gays and lesbians marriage. And if your pastor refuses to marry Gay or Lesbian couple the pastor will be thrown into FEDERAL prison.

Soon, you will see priests and pastors in jail for refusing to marry gays and lesbians.

Liberals will enjoy and applaud the government that does that in a fair and just world!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905106 May 17, 2013
<quoted text> I believe that Sonicfilter already covered this by pointing out that the I.R.S. was investigating conservative and liberal 501c4 exempted SuperPacs.
Hmmm, according to IG this is not true as there was different actions taken. So now the IG are liars too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Who 46,742
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min loose cannon 178,106
Word (Dec '08) 56 min andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info