Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#905031 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragging out Media Matters? You are out of bullets.
Everyone's out of bullets thanks to NRA lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905032 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount you pay into social security basically determines your monthly benefit.
The amount you pay into Medicare is not relevant to your benefit.
I know its difficult but try real hard to see the difference.
The difference is obvious. Those who earn more money are subsidizing medical care for those who do not.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905033 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 501 (c) covers a lot of ground and is divided into subgroups. The 501 (c)(4) serves groups whose primary purpose is social welfare and therein lies the problem and the reason for some of stupid sounding questions asked the TeaParty and 9/12 groups who were applying for the special nonprofit status. BTW it was mentioned that over 70,000 such groups applied after the Citizens United ruling which was four times the average prior to the ruling.
Are you trying to justify the overreach of the IRS? Even Obama rejected their actions
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905034 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> A better question is why isn't the mass media covering five major stories that's impacting all Americans more? 1. Carbon pollution reaches historic highs, threatening human existence. 2. The devastating impact of sequestration on kids, cancer patients and first responders.3. Massive cuts to food stamps for the most vulnerable Americans.4. 1100 workers die in garment factory collapse in Bangladesh and most American retailers plan business as usual.5. 4,000 gun deaths due to gun violence since Newtown. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/17/...
Nobody cares about any of this BS garbage when Obama is killing Americans in Afghanistan and Libya and his IRS is discriminating against Americans based on their politics.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905035 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said any of this. You right whiners called the 47% moochers. That did included disabled older people,.
I am just making fun of people like you & Eed. You call everyone on a government program or not paying federal income tax moochers.
I never said Medicare was paid into the general fund. You just made that up.
I said Medicare taxes that you p[ay are not put into some kind of personal fund like SS.
I acknowledged the Medicare tax numerous times.
Look, you lost this argument long ago. Quit making up sh*t.
Your claim was we pay Social Security Tax and Medicare was general. Do I need to go find your post to spank you with it.
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#905036 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Today Speaker of the House John Boehner issued the following letter to the American people:
Dear American People,
Yesterday, your hardworking House Republicans tried, once again, and failed, once again, to repeal Obamacare. And I really thought we had a good chance this time.
That’s because we were all united in our hatred for this infernal and takes-too-long-to-read law. Every last one of us cast his vote to strike it down, from crazy little Paul Ryan to that arrogant bastard Eric Cantor.
And I wish you could have seen the faces of those freshman Republicans as they voted to repeal Obamacare—so innocent, so full of hope and wonder. As I told them yesterday,“You’ll never forget your first time.”
It’s important for you to know that even as scandals swirl about the cesspool known as the White House, some folks in Washington are still working hard for the American people.
It was a gruelling week for me, what with popping up in front of the TV cameras every five minutes saying,“Who’s going to jail?,” plus trying to rid our land of Obamacare. But I don’t want your thanks. Save that for the dedicated House Republicans who have now voted thirty-seven times to repeal. You can’t put a price tag on that kind of performance. Well, actually, you can: it’s cost the taxpayers over fifty million dollars.
And worth every million, damn it.
One last thing. I know some of you are probably thinking that after suffering this latest defeat, we House Republicans are just going to take our bat and ball and go home. Well, there’s an old saying where I come from: the thirty-eighth time’s the charm.
Courage,
John Boehner
John Boehner is getting ready to boot crackpot Michelle Bachmann off the Intelligence Committee. Even for John 'Boner' Boehner ,'intelligence' and Michelle Bachmann is too far a oxymoron stretch for anyone's imagination

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#905037 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 501 (c) covers a lot of ground and is divided into subgroups. The 501 (c)(4) serves groups whose primary purpose is social welfare and therein lies the problem and the reason for some of stupid sounding questions asked the TeaParty and 9/12 groups who were applying for the special nonprofit status. BTW it was mentioned that over 70,000 such groups applied after the Citizens United ruling which was four times the average prior to the ruling.
The law says "exclusive" purpose is social welfare. The IRS unilaterally changed the interpretation of the law to be "primary" purpose is social welfare. That in no way lets Rove off the hook, he's guilty of tax fraud and should go to jail.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905038 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The type of tax exempt status these groups were seeking are for groups that advocate for social issues. Not political.
They can do political activities but this cannot be their major endeavor.
The Red Cross advocates for their health services , they do not endorse candidates (as far as I know), and no one ran for office on the Red Cross ticket.
The AARP advocates for older people. They push issues that effect older people.
AARP is the largest and most political leftwing organization in the world.

AARP pushed for Obamacare because of profit motives for their scam insurance subsidiaries.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905039 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one negotiate the truth?
Go ask Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905040 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's out of bullets thanks to NRA lies.
I am positive you somehow think this is a logical statement
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905041 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, we pay a separate Medicare Tax that goes into a trust fund
There is no trust fund.

Just like Social Security, Medicare is not guaranteed no matter how long you pay the tax and how much you are taxed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905042 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain f*cking stupid.
It determines your monthly benefit. M O N T H L Y B E N E f I T. Like I said.
I did not say total benefit & never did
Thanks. So your whine that people were using more Medicare than they paid into Medicare Tax was unfounded?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905043 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain f*cking stupid.
It determines your monthly benefit. M O N T H L Y B E N E f I T. Like I said.
I did not say total benefit & never did
Yes you did, Dumb Dave. Stop lying like the typical Democrat does.

You can trust me! I'm a Democrat!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905044 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says "exclusive" purpose is social welfare. The IRS unilaterally changed the interpretation of the law to be "primary" purpose is social welfare. That in no way lets Rove off the hook, he's guilty of tax fraud and should go to jail.
The IRS cannot legally unilaterally change any law, that is why they lost when this came to court
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905045 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the surviving Boston Marathon bomber scrolled a note that their acts were vengeance for our wars on Muslims, saying when you kill one Muslim, you kill them all. Hell they're doing a pretty good job of killing each other off, we dont' have to do a damn thing.
Time to deport all Muslim non-citizens and thoroughly investigate all Muslim citizens.

Dangerous criminal trash.
Lincoln

United States

#905046 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is obvious. Those who earn more money are subsidizing medical care for those who do not.
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others

Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand

libertarians quick to get medical care for themselves :-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905047 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession and addiction for bullshit and lies is Not only amusing, but curious you idiot...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905048 May 17, 2013
<quoted text> John Boehner is getting ready to boot crackpot Michelle Bachmann off the Intelligence Committee. Even for John 'Boner' Boehner ,'intelligence' and Michelle Bachmann is too far a oxymoron stretch for anyone's imagination
Too many drugs in your youth, obviously.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905049 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Easy solution.

Tax everybody, including unions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905050 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>Go ask Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.
Still you have to admit and be honest you deranged idiot - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OnePotChefShow 14 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 55 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 3 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago