Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 13

United States

#905122 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
Do you still say that the Boston bombing was a Tea Partier?

How does it feels to be wrong all the time?

It had already been founder that the depression was cause by you Liberals forcing banks to give our subprime mortgages to irresponsible Liberals like you that did not qualify.

You still believe Sarah Palin orders the shooting of Gifford, because you are Always wrong.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905123 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the pics of Obama in the Situation Room, deeply concern over what was happening in Libya. Yes, that is right, there is none. Obama saw no political advantage in the situation so stayed away.
Don't think there was any WH or State Department "activity" that normally would have involved the Department of Defense and senior military commanders.

Valerie Jarrett called an urgent meeting to figure out the most plausible lie so the president could go about his routine of campaigning and fundraising.

She probably packed his little lunch the next day, gave him the speech she had stayed up late writing for him the night before, kissed him goodbye ever so sweetly on the cheek and waved lovingly on the tarmac as she watched him fly off toward the City of Lights.

If anyone doesn't believe Valerie Jarrett is the "anonymous architect" behind this entire coverup, they are truly the easily fooled.

United States

#905124 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
You can expect Obama to be as forthcoming about the IRS scandal as he was with fast-and-furious an Beghazi. In fact he promised it.

I guess stonewalling and obstruction is his way of cooperating.
IRS whistle blower threatened if the speak up about the scandal.

Just like the ones in the State Department.

Orlando, FL

#905125 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, most likely what's being 'hid' is idle chit-chat(the same stuff we all put in most of our e-mails) See-: Climategate (another fake 'scandal)
You know, this whole not releasing all the emails standoff reminds me of the Nixon tapes. You too?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905126 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what you mean_.....
You never do
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#905127 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
Abe Lincoln disagrees with you.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905128 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim that the Dems are not trying to back step Obamacare?
"Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) called on governors to expand their Medicaid programs Thursday, declaring that healthcare is a "right guaranteed to all, not a privilege for the few."..."The Affordable Care Act saw its obituary written several times over," she said. "We kept pushing forward. We knew this might be our generation's last chance to achieve what had eluded so many generations before."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905129 May 17, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still say that the Boston bombing was a Tea Partier?
How does it feels to be wrong all the time?
It had already been founder that the depression was cause by you Liberals forcing banks to give our subprime mortgages to irresponsible Liberals like you that did not qualify.
You still believe Sarah Palin orders the shooting of Gifford, because you are Always wrong.
I have never said or agreed with any of those things...So what does that make you? I agree that Palin was and is an idiot, and pretty much showed that you baggers will follow an orangutan as long as there is an "R" attached.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905130 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask any Johnny Lunchbucket what they make and that's likely what you'll hear Flacko__good for you.
Sure that was your attitude toward hardworking people when you ripped them off for your crummy used cars.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#905131 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewart is what I like to call a "smart liberal". He can explain his point of view and you know where's he's coming from even if you don't agree. He will also satirize his own party when it's deserved.
He'll figure out the Benghazi coverup in due time.
Even smart liberals like Stewart will hold on to denial for as long as they can.
I'm a "liberal" (centrist) like Stewart, and I wouldn't bet on it, Batty. http://www.hulu.com/watch/489733

We all know Orally's a misogynistic ass who is an insult to journalists everywhere.

Orlando, FL

#905132 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says one who linked FOX and Townhall as, cough, proof.
Talk about getting played.
It's Friday so you may have to continue embarrassing yourself until next week when the learn the ID of the (R) congressional
aide who duped the media.
I'm sure sonic will put the correct details up.
BTW at least 32 dead overnight in Sunni Mosque bombing in, where else, Iraq. Those folks are really loving their freedom!
Just google "Jon Karl stands by report".

I'm just assuming you know how.

The only person who's duped is you. Obama and his Mean Lean Lying Machine thank you from the bottom of their cold-stone hearts.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#905133 May 17, 2013
WARNING!! WARNING!!! OFF TOPIC!! OFF TOPIC!!! LOL!

Have a good, and safe Week-End All!
Off to Ride ... Long Week-End ... Leaving work early ... Taking Monday off as well! Yabooie!

Have A Great One!

The Great Adventure Continues & This Is Where The Rubber Meets The Road: O Yeah!

Since I'm Riding ... I'm Taking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Turn Up The Jam!!! And Let The Spirit Of All Good Speak On The Wings on The Wind!!!

So, let's get This Party Started - Crank It UP!... ;) Laugh, Love & Live to the Fullet ...:)
Yet Wisely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tad of Truth: John Gibson is saying/singing "Jah" not "Yah" < Yahweh = Hebrew Tranliteration into Enlish = Father, Creator G-d, "Yah" >.
Yah = The Rastafarian Jah -
In The Latin "Y" is a "J" -

A'Ciao A'Tutti ... ;)

~new yawk DJ owt ...!

PS Any Requests: Please be so kind to leave them on my Voice Mail. Be Happy to Spin 'Em upon Return
obama is a racist traitor

Anonymous Proxy

#905134 May 17, 2013
see the post name, that says it all

United States

#905135 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
You still believe your lord's Al Sharpton's taking points?

Republicans want to kill everyone, right?

You see how gullible, ignorant and idiot you are?

You really believe that Republicans want to kill everyone when YOU Liberals are the ones blowing up bombs everywhere and killing babies alive.

Republicans do not cater to lazy irresponsible ghetto Liberals like you.
Republicans are busy creating more jobs and freedom so people can become rich and happy.

We do not build ghetto buildings, we build factories, corporations, businesses.

We do not force beliefs into no one, but respect other's lifestyle. Liberals want to FORCE their beliefs on everyone.

Conservatives let the churches do their work and help the poor. The LET the middle help the poor, they do not steal their money with the pretense to help the poor while keeping the money for golf vacations like Liberals do!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905136 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The real pattern here is the left keeps throwing up Smoke Screens -let us overlook the false claim that emails were physically altered- trying lamely to defend actions that shouldn't be defended.
Real diss the working man
You posted a homophobic post directed to me
Who knows-including you, yourself-what you believe or stand for as you are chasing squirrels furiously trying to confuse reality -at least in your own minds.
Hey hypocritical idiot, you brought up the panty thing about ten times...What a dope.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#905137 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe Lincoln disagrees with you.
You still in the Nineteenth Century, Peppy? South Carolina and Texas are I'm sure, but I'd had a little hope for NC.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905138 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still leaves half the population with no skin in the game and thus no incentive to control government spending.
Fair tax is OK without the pre-bate.
There will always be poor people for a lot of different reasons. The prebate helps the poor. The Fiar Tax is said to be capable of generating 10 million jobs a year. By making the United States the largest tax haven in the world would cause prosperity of an unimaginable scale. When polled the CEO's of the Fortune 500 almost all said they would build their next factories here. Keeping the IRS and the mess the tax code is in because a few people will benefit is not thinking out of the box. The Fair Tax will do more to bring more people out of poverty than any legislature in history. Besides an amendment is hard to change once in place.

United States

#905139 May 17, 2013
Venezuela has no toilet paper!!!

Liberalism won!!!

Liberals to award Venezuela "Green City" award, LOL!!!

United States

#905140 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
If we follow your lead we will run out of toilet paper, LOL!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905141 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
AARP support of Obamacare is a knife in the back of senior citizens.
Check this out: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-112hhrg6682... "Mr. Waxman. Today we will hear the views of several of the
Nation's governors on the impact of the Affordable Care Act and
on the Nation's critical safety net health program, Medicaid.
Medicaid and the ACA are both partnerships between the federal
and the State governments. We share the responsibility for
making these programs run efficiently and serve the needs of
the populations that depend on them. So this can and should be
a productive dialog. But in my view, that does not include re-
litigating the Affordable Care Act.
ACA is already delivering important benefits: prohibiting
insurance companies from rescinding insurance when someone gets
sick, requiring coverage of preventive care for no cost,
allowing young adults to stay on their parents' insurance up to
the age of 26.
Three new reports we are releasing today highlight the
benefits of the new law in the States represented by the three
governors who will be testifying. They show, for example, that
in Utah, 1.8 million residents are already receiving consumer
protections against the worst abuses of the insurance
companies. In Mississippi, over 30,000 seniors have already
saved hundreds of dollars on high Medicaid drug costs, and I
would like to ask, Mr. Chairman, that these reports, which show
precisely how much the Affordable Care Act will help millions
of Americans, be included in the record.
Mr. Upton. Without objection."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 min Sublime1 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]