Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905102 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and it's being rumored that the Koch's might try to purchase the Tribune Corp from Sam Zell.
Oh my__your paper and mine.
Of course Galt swears that newspaper companies are obsolete.
The Tribune Corp has valuable radio and TV assets, unlike the newspapers.

The LA Times is practically given away free to maintain circulation.

Sam Zell's nickname is "The Gravedigger", which speaks for itself.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905103 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Citizens United ruling created paperwork havoc among many nonprofit groups deal with it.
Should add that farting around for two years over a 501 (c)(4) approval says a lot more about the applicant than the agency.
Hey, your HERO Obama states the actions of the IRS was inexcusable. You are chasing the wrong squirrels.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#905104 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Me either!
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.

Since: May 13

United States

#905105 May 17, 2013
WOW wrote:
What is happening to our country? Gays, who represent less than 3% of our population, are trying to dominate our culture and society. Love whom you want. Love the one you’re with. People don’t really care. This is the message most people want to say but are afraid to because the LBGT (lesbian, bi-sexual, gay and transgender) community will verbally flog anyone who doesn’t agree with them. Between gay marriage, gay adoptions, forcing the Boy Scouts to admit gay scouts and scout masters, and lauding a rich NBA player for announcing he’s gay, the message is clear from gay America to the 97% of the rest of us. You will accept our lifestyle as mainstream. My response:'No I won’t.'"
You WILL accept gays and lesbians marriage. And if your pastor refuses to marry Gay or Lesbian couple the pastor will be thrown into FEDERAL prison.

Soon, you will see priests and pastors in jail for refusing to marry gays and lesbians.

Liberals will enjoy and applaud the government that does that in a fair and just world!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905106 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that Sonicfilter already covered this by pointing out that the I.R.S. was investigating conservative and liberal 501c4 exempted SuperPacs.
Hmmm, according to IG this is not true as there was different actions taken. So now the IG are liars too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905107 May 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand
libertarians quick to get medical care for themselves :-)
Irrelevant to the issue.

Silly response from Patrick.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905108 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the one of lamest insults posted so far today.
The elitist dems put down blue collar workers after their wages are docked to pay for unions who in turn pays for Obama's elections.
Do you always bite the hand that feeds you?
One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905109 May 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession and addiction for bullshit and lies is Not only amusing, but curious you idiot...
Let's play "Guess the Sock" with BlueFlag.

Which of the usual suspects is this?

United States

#905110 May 17, 2013
WOW wrote:
Obama and the Democrats have hijacked and perverted words such as 'community' and 'compassion' for your neighbor, redefining them to claim moral authority for their desired government redistribution — extorting the earnings of one group to give to another. Under Obama, government dependency is honorable. Obama's vision of a perfect society is destructive to the human spirit. It is evil and wrong."
It is a fact that Conservatives are:

More charitable, more clean, more descent, more compassionate, more intelligent, more fair and more loving.

Liberals are evil, condescending, dumb, low information emotional welfare cases, more greedy, less compassionate, racists, women haters, animal haters, children haters, God hater, Jew haters, baby haters, less tolerant, etc.

It is a fact that Conservative cities are cleaner that democrat hell holes ghettos.

It is a fact that Conservatives know how to manage finances while emotional voting block pleasing, union pleasing government, Liberals.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905111 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides are calling for the release of all emails.
I'm sure you are too so it will finally clear up the confusion this administration seems to relish.
Sure carol, let's all pretend that you have an open mind, and will accept the facts if they don't agree with your party.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#905112 May 17, 2013
You can expect Obama to be as forthcoming about the IRS scandal as he was with fast-and-furious an Beghazi. In fact he promised it.

I guess stonewalling and obstruction is his way of cooperating.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905113 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says "exclusive" purpose is social welfare. The IRS unilaterally changed the interpretation of the law to be "primary" purpose is social welfare. That in no way lets Rove off the hook, he's guilty of tax fraud and should go to jail.
I'm not sure what you mean__are you saying that American Crossroads, a pure lobbying enterprise, is a 501 (c)(4)?

The effects of the Citizens United ruling was far reaching.

Whatever__as time passes we'll learn that many of these local TeaParty and 9/12 groups are in default__just mutts looking to score donations from dummies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905114 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No a flat tax will still require the IRS. The prebate goes to everyone for their family up to the poverty line. Every one gets it.
Still leaves half the population with no skin in the game and thus no incentive to control government spending.

Fair tax is OK without the pre-bate.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905115 May 17, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL accept gays and lesbians marriage. And if your pastor refuses to marry Gay or Lesbian couple the pastor will be thrown into FEDERAL prison.
Soon, you will see priests and pastors in jail for refusing to marry gays and lesbians.
Liberals will enjoy and applaud the government that does that in a fair and just world!!!
Fanaticism and paranoia at its worst. It's your party that persists in putting religion into everything. All religions are the scourage of the earth...PERIOD. History shows that to be true.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905116 May 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
so we have confirmation that a GOP FOXbot changed those emails.
there is no mention of the story on the right wing nutjob sites.
so there ya go.
This is a non-story except in your mind and a few Soros propaganda outlets.

Just another Obama attempt to hide the truth.

United States

#905117 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>So the indisputable fact that Saddam not only had WMDs but used them on innocents and had the determination and capability to use them again when the world wasn't watching doesn't concern you?

How about the indisputable fact that he paid the families of suicide bombers to kill our soldiers?

Did you think Saddam was going to change just because the UN gave him a hard time?

If we had not taken down Saddam, whose problem would he be now?
Iraq would had fallen to Al Queda.

Al Queda would had secretly undermined and eventually eliminated Saddam, He was not radical enough, and Iran would had taken over Iraq.

Bush ONLY slowdown the take over because now Iran will STILL take over Iran, it is just a matter of time!!!

As soon as Iran really gets the nuke, it will behave erratic. I do NOT know if Israel will attack or not, but I do know that Iran will definitively take over Iraq.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905118 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't seniors want to organize after the way they lived before Social Security and Medicare existed? Seniors were once the poorest , most deprived and desolate social class in America. As Warren Rudman once said,'politics is too important to be left to the politicians.' Support AARP today!Check this out: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/norman%20ornstei...
AARP support of Obamacare is a knife in the back of senior citizens.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905119 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
The real pattern here is the left keeps throwing up Smoke Screens -let us overlook the false claim that emails were physically altered- trying lamely to defend actions that shouldn't be defended.

Real diss the working man
You posted a homophobic post directed to me

Who knows-including you, yourself-what you believe or stand for as you are chasing squirrels furiously trying to confuse reality -at least in your own minds.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905120 May 17, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.
Yes and I agree.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905121 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's play "Guess the Sock" with BlueFlag.
Which of the usual suspects is this?
Hmmm, Blue Flag and another poster here are both trying to defend false flags put up by Sonic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]