Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,961 - 830,980 of 1,078,940 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Blame someone else or something because your the idiot Homer... Why do you hate intelligence?? The DNA of the democratic party in inbred with stupid...
Thank you for proving my point. Instead of arguing to the contrary, you insulted me and made false accusations.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Fox News has poisoned the public discourse in this country. Gone are the days of rational discussion. Good work Fox, azzholes.
Morning Homer, you are so right. Anytime you turn on Fox it is a steady diet of bend twist and perpetuate their obvious agenda while distorting the many accusations. Mean while the sheep Baa and repeat the same.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The White House bowed to Republican pressure on Wednesday to release emails dealing with the aftermath of last year's killings of four Americans, including the US ambassador, in an attack on a diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya.

The emails reveal intense negotiations between the White House, the State Department and the CIA over what the government should say about the attack in public.

Republicans have for months been claiming the White House was engaged in a cover-up, downplaying the role of an al-Qaida inspired group in the attack and suggesting instead the attack was mainly the result of a demonstration by a mob against an American-produced anti-Islam film.

The White House claims the 100 pages of released emails vindicates its actions and that there was no cover-up.

The emails relate to talking points drawn up by the White House, the State Department and the CIA for use by the US ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, and by members of Congress for use in media interviews.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Blame someone else or something because your the idiot Homer... Why do you hate intelligence?? The DNA of the democratic party in inbred with stupid...
You poor baby what's one more day of repetitive ignorance and psycho babble? I suspect it's at least therapy for the afflicted.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so cute when you talk to your sock like that.
Get a longer sock and Froggy won't slip out as much.
Or get shorter arms:>
I'm impressed. Do you juggle and spin plates simultaneously while carnival barking?
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that be do your homework, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with do your homework you get the entire moron and package...
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
Lol. This is a why bother comment.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This is a why bother comment.
Then why did you nitwit?

Because you are the entire moron and package.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed. Do you juggle and spin plates simultaneously while carnival barking?
You must be the bearded lady, looking for long lost friends. Just go to a DNC convention. You will meet a ton of freaks there to make you feel at home.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
" I am my Brother's Keeper"
we're going to send you a few million "Brother's," who have less than you. keep your doors open and get ready to be "fair," no questions asked.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lost amidst the White House he-said-she-said of finger pointing, scandal, incompetence, venality, hubris, vanity, error, greed, gluttony, embarrassment, cover up, stupidity, amateur bungling, brownnosing, grandstanding, photo-opting and hearings as the result of a few minor mistakes made by the Obama administration-

an administration which rode roughshod over a several outdated laws, certain small parts of the Bill of Rights written by irrelevant white dudes;

an administration that got people killed, violated civil rights, harassed government employees, ignored it’s basic responsibilities and common sense- are these small, little, niggling details:

The folks in charge are freaking hypocrites; and because the are hypocrites they have nothing to offer the American people.

Nothing as in Zero (0).

Their ideas don’t work, and all they stand for is some vague notion of fairness and equity, with themselves as judge over what’s fair and what’s not. Even in that they fail.

As demonstrated recently, their notions of fairness and equity are worrisome. They want to win politically, by fair means or foul. That’s their only idea of fairness.(kind of like "freedom of speech" on a liberal college campus--only allowed if you agree with the anti-American professors who are busy indoctrinating the naive students).

Let’s get that straight right now: Neither the Democrat Party, nor the Republican Party (or the Libertarians or the Party According to St. Ron Paul), occupies some morally superior position either by virtue of ideology, philosophy or through the grace of God.

Political parties, units of government, corporations, non-profits, churches or GBLT parade groups are not bestowed with moral qualities.

Only people are moral beings. Institutions, including the corporations known as presidential administrations, are amoral.

They all do whatever they can do to survive.

I was struck by this as I was reading a Chicago Tribune editorial-board editorial that was less-than-supportive of the administration’s explanations about the triptych of scandals now besieging the White House.

“At each of these turns,” writes the Tribune,“the Obama administration has looked manipulative, defensive and peevish. In one sense those aren't startling reactions; they're vulnerabilities for any White House that, like this one, wants an image of moral righteousness, honesty and transparency.”

I know, I know: You’re laughing too that anyone, even the Chicago Tribune editorial board, could take seriously an Obama administration “that wants an image of moral righteousness, honesty and transparency.”

But the administration does want to project that image. Obama was re-elected not because he was effective as the executive head of government, but because the American people long for leaders who offer them moral righteousness.

The American people will overlook incompetence for the ability to live daringly, greatly and righteously.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me laugh as you reminded me of my wife's former friend. There was a group of four of them. My wife and two of the friends decided the other was a nutcase liberal so they kind of went separate ways.

Years later the liberal nutcase showed up at a class reunion, dressed like a hobo and she actually crashed the reunion, not paying (typical kike Democrat), came in and started juggling balls. This same person had a bumper sticker on her car in the early 2000s with the text "think globally, act locally".

Ironically, her car was a 1973 Dodge that emitted blue smoke out the exhaust.

You must be related to her, freak!

Baaawwwaaahhh!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued obsession with my pecker and little boys is troubling.
You ghost advertising your pedophilia fetishes are troubling you piece of shit... You are sick...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Bombshell: Leaked Emails Were Edited to Make Obama Look Bad

Turns out the press got played again by Republicans. Jake Tapper has the smoking gun of the original email from the Obama administration which differs significantly from the “leaked emails” ABC ran with.

....What is even worse for Republicans is that the real email expresses dismay at the uninformed spreading bullcrap. The only people screaming bullcrap about Benghazi were Republicans who sought to use it to win an election.

Another day, another conspiracy debunked. Now, when will the press stop falling for this crap? Note to the media, the next time a “Republican congressional aide” or unnamed source has a smoking gun OMG!!11!!! Nixon Bush scandal, you might want to find a back up source, and get the original documents before being Breitbarted by edited emails/videos/etc.

Will the media apologize to Obama and Clinton? Will the leaker be outed? Will an investigation be set up to find out who misled the public on such a serious matter? We await House Republicans investigating themselves to stop the misinformation leaks.

http://www.politicususa.com/jake-tapper-destr...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Want to solve the IRS problem? Get rid of the IRS! FairTax.org
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you nitwit?
Because you are the entire moron and package.
liberals breed complete idiots.. The urban preserves are full of them....
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me laugh as you reminded me of my wife's former friend. There was a group of four of them. My wife and two of the friends decided the other was a nutcase liberal so they kind of went separate ways.
Years later the liberal nutcase showed up at a class reunion, dressed like a hobo and she actually crashed the reunion, not paying (typical kike Democrat), came in and started juggling balls. This same person had a bumper sticker on her car in the early 2000s with the text "think globally, act locally".
Ironically, her car was a 1973 Dodge that emitted blue smoke out the exhaust.
You must be related to her, freak!
Baaawwwaaahhh!!!!!
Four responses to my comment. Looks like there's an angry troll in our midst!!! I must have struck a nerve!!! lol.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Want to solve the IRS problem? Get rid of the IRS! FairTax.org
What IRS problem?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
WATCH: CBS' Major Garrett calls out GOP over doctored Benghazi emails
The former Fox News correspondent takes the rare step of chastising partisan sources on air
When it emerged that ABC News had been handed misleading summaries of internal Obama administration emails hashing out post–Benghazi attack talking points, we asked who burned the network's White House correspondent, Jonathan Karl. Somewhat unexpectedly, Karl's CBS News counterpart, Major Garrett, provided us an answer: Congressional Republicans.
Karl had strongly suggested that he was quoting actual emails from White House official Ben Rhodes and State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland that he had personally reviewed, instead of summaries passed on by partisan sources. According to Garrett, that's because "Republicans leaked what they said was a quote from Rhodes" and "also provided what they said was a quote from an email written... by Nuland."
Whoa, says Josh Marshall at Talking Points Memo. Garrett just "did something I don't feel like I've seen in a really long time or maybe ever on a network news cast." Reporters are fed leaks from "partisan, tendentious sources" all the time, and for a host of reasons — "some good or somewhat understandable, mostly bad" — nothing is ever done about it. Well, Garrett just did something.
http://theweek.com/article/index/244363/watch...
So when will Issa launch an investigation into who changed these e-mails?

Where is Lindsey Graham????

Where is dumbass Carol??

I want to see each & every e-mail every Republican in Congress office sent & received since Benghazi.

I don't want people disciplined. I want to see them in jail;!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Four responses to my comment. Looks like there's an angry troll in our midst!!! I must have struck a nerve!!! lol.
Liberal is more dangerous in a urban retard than Rabies is in a dog.. Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What scandal nitwit? All of the right wing groups got their tax exempt status. Since when is exercising due diligence and making sure that a group that's seeking tax exemption is what it purports to be?
Not a single Tea Party group was approved in 2011...you know...the year before the election. O'bama interfered with elections in the United States, even you should be out-raged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Amy 7-23 3 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs