Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905042 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain f*cking stupid.
It determines your monthly benefit. M O N T H L Y B E N E f I T. Like I said.
I did not say total benefit & never did
Thanks. So your whine that people were using more Medicare than they paid into Medicare Tax was unfounded?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905043 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain f*cking stupid.
It determines your monthly benefit. M O N T H L Y B E N E f I T. Like I said.
I did not say total benefit & never did
Yes you did, Dumb Dave. Stop lying like the typical Democrat does.

You can trust me! I'm a Democrat!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905044 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says "exclusive" purpose is social welfare. The IRS unilaterally changed the interpretation of the law to be "primary" purpose is social welfare. That in no way lets Rove off the hook, he's guilty of tax fraud and should go to jail.
The IRS cannot legally unilaterally change any law, that is why they lost when this came to court
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905045 May 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the surviving Boston Marathon bomber scrolled a note that their acts were vengeance for our wars on Muslims, saying when you kill one Muslim, you kill them all. Hell they're doing a pretty good job of killing each other off, we dont' have to do a damn thing.
Time to deport all Muslim non-citizens and thoroughly investigate all Muslim citizens.

Dangerous criminal trash.
Lincoln

United States

#905046 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is obvious. Those who earn more money are subsidizing medical care for those who do not.
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others

Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand

libertarians quick to get medical care for themselves :-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905047 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says "exclusive" purpose is social welfare. The IRS unilaterally changed the interpretation of the law to be "primary" purpose is social welfare. That in no way lets Rove off the hook, he's guilty of tax fraud and should go to jail.
Your obsession and addiction for bullshit and lies is Not only amusing, but curious you idiot...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905048 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> John Boehner is getting ready to boot crackpot Michelle Bachmann off the Intelligence Committee. Even for John 'Boner' Boehner ,'intelligence' and Michelle Bachmann is too far a oxymoron stretch for anyone's imagination
Too many drugs in your youth, obviously.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905049 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 501 (c) covers a lot of ground and is divided into subgroups. The 501 (c)(4) serves groups whose primary purpose is social welfare and therein lies the problem and the reason for some of stupid sounding questions asked the TeaParty and 9/12 groups who were applying for the special nonprofit status. BTW it was mentioned that over 70,000 such groups applied after the Citizens United ruling which was four times the average prior to the ruling.
Easy solution.

Tax everybody, including unions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905050 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Go ask Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.
Still you have to admit and be honest you deranged idiot - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905051 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said any of this. You right whiners called the 47% moochers. That did included disabled older people,.
I am just making fun of people like you & Eed. You call everyone on a government program or not paying federal income tax moochers.
I never said Medicare was paid into the general fund. You just made that up.
I said Medicare taxes that you p[ay are not put into some kind of personal fund like SS.
I acknowledged the Medicare tax numerous times.
Look, you lost this argument long ago. Quit making up sh*t.
There are no SS or Medicare "funds", personal or otherwise.

Nothing is paid for or guaranteed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905052 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic overreached and this is your best defense?
So who coached Susan Rice into repeating the video tape lie?
Susan Rice reports directly to Obama.

Draw your own conclusions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905053 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy solution.
Tax everybody, including unions.
Unions are like government, they don't exist without other peoples money.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#905054 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever given any thought to writing a book on your adventures on that short bus for so many years? In your case you could simply write the very same things on all 200 pages.
"poop"
Speaking of books. Where is yours? 3 years ago you said it would soon be published. Then you said it would be out some summer. Just another lie on your part.
Peace
KMA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905055 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's out of bullets thanks to NRA lies.
You are a dishonest 100% scumbag liar, sockpuppet.

First of all, we know you don't get much news on the Moon, Moonbat, but the rest of us just witnessed the Democrats trying to remove freedoms and pass draconian gun control legislation. They actually did in three states.

Secondly, I am having no problem getting three very common types of ammunition at good prices. Yes, a cheap Democrat like you might be looking in places where the prices are inflated, but if I saw a fool like you coming, I would charge you 200% as well.

Democrats suck!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#905056 May 17, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave/Old Raider, for sure.

Where's your ammo?

Dag Nab it, my judgeits are being removed!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905057 May 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand
libertarians quick to get medical care for themselves :-)
Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905058 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about any of this BS garbage when Obama is killing Americans in Afghanistan and Libya and his IRS is discriminating against Americans based on their politics.
Really Galt? No one but you doesn't care about carbon pollution that's killing more Americans and increasing their suffering from medical illnesses from mercury poisoning to emphysema , heart disease, and cancer and not to mention deaths from starvation , extreme weather, and flooding; the West Texas fertilizer plant fire and explosion that killed over 200 people including first responders(and the related Bangladesh clothing plant fire --both examples of company negligence and building code violations ; over 4000 Americans dead from gun violence since Newtown,

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#905059 May 17, 2013
More abuse of power:

A national labor board which has long been accused of making union-friendly decisions was dealt another blow Thursday, after a second federal appeals court found President Obama exceeded his power when he bypassed the Senate to appoint its members.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/16/se...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905060 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame attempt to save. Both are put into a trust fund and yes we do pay a separate tax towards our Medicare-even is called Medicare tax specific for that program. How in the world could anyone who got a paycheck fail to notice that he was paying a Medicare tax?
PS Social Security is not an IRA were you withdraw only what you put in.
Hell ask somebody how much they make. The first words out of their mouth will be " I take home". Most people don't have a clue how much they make or how much is removed. I say get rid of withholding. Make every one send them checks out every payday. The screaming and hollering would start the first week. People would see how much the government is ripping them off.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#905061 May 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Unions are like government, they don't exist without other peoples money.
And you'd be a Muslim if Government did not 'exist'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 8 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,357
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min RACE 1,327
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 58 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 58 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST