Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,821 - 830,840 of 1,095,535 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904707
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, all wishful thinking on your part, Hillary will definitely be our next president. In fact she may win in a landslide.
Not happening.

Besides, Homer, does even an Obamabot Dem like you want that broken-down old hag for President?

Too old, too sick, too feeble.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904708
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Republicans keep lying to the American people about Obamacare? Won't the GOP ever learn? " Ryan, March 10: What we also say is, end the raid of Medicare from Obamacare. You have to remember, all of that money that was taken from Medicare was to pay for Obamacare. We say we get rid of Obamacare, we end the raid and we apply those savings to Medicare to make Medicare more solvent and extend the solvency of the Medicare trust fund.
The problem is, the Affordable Care Act can’t take money away from Medicare. Instead it reduces the future growth of Medicare spending — primarily Medicare Part A, which is funded mainly by payroll taxes. We explained Part A’s financing in an Aug. 24 piece titled “Medicare’s ‘Piggy Bank.’”
The payroll taxes collected can’t be taken away from Medicare; instead, just as Ryan says his plan would do, savings from reduced spending are applied to Medicare to “extend the solvency of the Medicare trust fund.” The program doesn’t take in enough in taxes to pay for current benefits, so spending less than was expected in the future boosts Medicare’s finances.
When Medicare doesn’t need to spend payroll tax money right away, that money goes into the Medicare Part A trust fund. In lieu of the dollars, Medicare receives a Treasury bond that it can cash in anytime it wants. Treasury must pay the bond, even if it has spent the original money on something else (which is often the case).
So Obama simply can’t take this money away from Medicare."Check this out: http://www.factcheck.org/2013/03/gop-budget-r...
Obamacare means that those who are currently insured will pay far higher premiums for reduced services.

Only the moochers will benefit.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904709
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christians believe there's something beyond this life - no matter our political persuasians.
Too many people confuse politics with faith. They are as different as night and day.
You and I can agree on matters of faith even though we're on the opposite sides of the fence politically. There are those on my side of the fence and on your side who don't agree with either of us on matters of faith but share our views on politics.
Those on my side of the fence see government's purpose as overseeing and managing the affairs of government. Our purpose is to manage ourselves and look after each other.
Those on your side see government as being able to manage themselves and us.
Apparently, no one is going to cross over to the other side. But it IS a political fence. It doesn't separate believers on both sides.
The GOP has been mixing politics and faith since Reagan.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904710
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t
Try the truth once in awhile...turn off FOX and read
Report: Ambassador Stevens Declined Additional Security
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/report-ambas...
Report: Christopher Stevens declined security
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/report-...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...
Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Proof? You give a bunch of different stories that all reference one unsourced story.

Unnamed sources "said he said"

The only cables that have been revealed demonstrate Stevens wanted help.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904711
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
And I do believe something or someone is smiling down on us.
"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known." Matthew 10:26 NIV
"He will bring into the light of day all that at present is hidden in darkness, and he will expose the secret motives of men's hearts." 1 Corinthians 4:5
Sure seems like it.
I need a break. Later.
Have a cigarette break, wheezy.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904712
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Democrats, the IRS, and baby killing...

"Report: IRS denied tax-exempt status to pro-lifers on behalf of Planned Parenthood"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-irs-deni...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904713
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you, John Galt.
The left has their share of fundamentalist Christians even if more of them deny their beliefs for party loyalty.
So take that back.
I expect much more from you than this kind of drivel that usually comes from the progressive loons.
Galt will not do so.

Your fundamentalist Christians failed to support Romney out of religious bigotry, their stock in trade.

Furthermore, it takes more than being opposed to abortion and in favor of prayer and home schooling to be a Conservative.

A large percentage of your fundamentalist Christians are Socialists when it comes to economics.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904714
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not happening.
Besides, Homer, does even an Obamabot Dem like you want that broken-down old hag for President?
Too old, too sick, too feeble.
When have you EVER been right, Nobama?
Gastric bypass surgery won't help Christie.
The renewed energy now of the Tea Party will ensure another crippling primary for the GOP.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904715
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

killtaker wrote:
Democrats, the IRS, and baby killing...
"Report: IRS denied tax-exempt status to pro-lifers on behalf of Planned Parenthood"
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-irs-deni...
Why did the group deserve tax exempt status?
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904717
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Still waiting to hear what social welfare Tea Turd groups were involved in that they should be given tax exempt status.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904718
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

....at all costs...

"Media Matters Distributes Talking Points to Defend DOJ Spying on AP Reporters"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904719
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the group deserve tax exempt status?
its rude to answer a question with a question...

but...

Why is the NFL tax exempt?

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Coburn-...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904720
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

A Fish rots from the head down...

IRS stealing health records...

"According to a report by Courthousenews.com , an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information seized on March 11, 2011, included psychological counseling, gynecological counseling, sexual/drug treatment and other medical treatment data."

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/irs-face...
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904721
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I found only one source that backed up your claim. Just one. All others reported the same as what I posted.
Hope this helps you out Battie!!

Late Benghazi US Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report
New York Daily News &#8206;- 1 day ago

The American Ambassador killed last Sept. 11 in a brutal attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi refused offers for more security at the ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...

www.mcclatchydc.com/.../amb-stevens-twice-sai... ;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security later on a nearby CIA annex, where two security contractors,...

politicalhotwire.com/.../86766-late-benghazi-... Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...

Daily News ...
Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security ...22 hours ago – Read more: Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security ? twice: report - NY

thehill.com/.../299807-report-officials-say-s... ;
by Jonathan Easley - in 36 Google+ circles
2 days ago – U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died with three other Americans in last year's attack in Benghazi, Libya, turned down offers of additional ... in the region” twice approached Stevens with the offer, and Stevens twice declined.... of the attack, questioning whether more resources could have been ...

Ambassador Stevens Twice Said No To Military Offers Of More ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../chris-stevens... ;

2 days ago –... U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance ...
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...

newyork.cityandpress.com/node/6264810&#82... ;
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report. Daily News. 48 min ago. The American Ambassador ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...

www.miamiherald.com › News › World › World Wires&#8206;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of ... died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept.... congressional hearings and reports that have been issued into what ...

Report: Christopher Stevens declined security - Kevin Cirilli ...- Politico

www.politico.com/.../report-stevens-declined-... ;
by Kevin Cirilli - in 64 Google+ circles
1 day ago – U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens — one of the four people killed in ... 11, 2012, terrorist attack at in the U.S. post in Benghazi, Libya — twice declined a senior U.S.... and Ham told Stevens he could provide him more military security.
Report says Stevens turned down security offer -

WorldNetDaily
www.wnd.com/2013/05/report-says-stevens-turne... ;
3 hours ago – WND Exclusive: A report today contends that Ambassador Christopher Stevens inexplicably twice rejected offers for security upgrades at the U.S.... concerns over security at Benghazi in writing, turned down two verbal offers of additional security from Army Gen.

Christopher Stevens turned down offers of extra security--twice
louisville.247sports.com › Boards › City Hall&#8206;
1 day ago – Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report - NY Daily News. The American ...
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904722
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
its rude to answer a question with a question...
but...
Why is the NFL tax exempt?
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Coburn-...
I have no idea...I'm with Coburn on that issue.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904723
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this helps you out Battie!!
Late Benghazi US Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report
New York Daily News &#8206;- 1 day ago
The American Ambassador killed last Sept. 11 in a brutal attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi refused offers for more security at the ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...
www.mcclatchydc.com/.../amb-stevens-twice-sai... ;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security later on a nearby CIA annex, where two security contractors,...
politicalhotwire.com/.../86766-late-benghazi-... Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...
Daily News ...
Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security ...22 hours ago – Read more: Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security ? twice: report - NY
thehill.com/.../299807-report-officials-say-s... ;
by Jonathan Easley - in 36 Google+ circles
2 days ago – U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died with three other Americans in last year's attack in Benghazi, Libya, turned down offers of additional ... in the region” twice approached Stevens with the offer, and Stevens twice declined.... of the attack, questioning whether more resources could have been ...
Ambassador Stevens Twice Said No To Military Offers Of More ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../chris-stevens... ;
2 days ago –... U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance ...
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...
newyork.cityandpress.com/node/6264810&#82... ;
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report. Daily News. 48 min ago. The American Ambassador ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...
www.miamiherald.com › News › World › World Wires&#8206;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of ... died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept.... congressional hearings and reports that have been issued into what ...
Report: Christopher Stevens declined security - Kevin Cirilli ...- Politico
www.politico.com/.../report-stevens-declined-... ;
by Kevin Cirilli - in 64 Google+ circles
1 day ago – U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens — one of the four people killed in ... 11, 2012, terrorist attack at in the U.S. post in Benghazi, Libya — twice declined a senior U.S.... and Ham told Stevens he could provide him more military security.
Report says Stevens turned down security offer -
WorldNetDaily
www.wnd.com/2013/05/report-says-stevens-turne... ;
3 hours ago – WND Exclusive: A report today contends that Ambassador Christopher Stevens inexplicably twice rejected offers for security upgrades at the U.S.... concerns over security at Benghazi in writing, turned down two verbal offers of additional security from Army Gen.
Christopher Stevens turned down offers of extra security--twice
louisville.247sports.com › Boards › City Hall&#8206;
1 day ago – Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report - NY Daily News. The American ...
You're too late...she's off having a cigarette.
She's not interested anyway....unless it's from Bill-O's mouth.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904727
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag....
Awwww, still hurting that your Party will never win a POTUS election again?
Why is that?
Look in the mirror for the answer.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904729
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
its rude to answer a question with a question...
but...
Why is the NFL tax exempt?
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Coburn-...
Why is media matters?

Excellent cite on the mm talking points, btw. I'll be looking for them here!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904730
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

American Lady wrote:
Religious Groups Say They Were Scrutinized by IRS
In a letter Tuesday to President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, the Rev. Franklin Graham said charities built by his father may have received extra scrutiny from the IRS because they advocated against gay marriage and the elder Graham appeared in ads urging support for candidates who oppose abortion.
"I do not believe that the IRS audit of our two organizations last year is a coincidence - or justifiable," Franklin Graham wrote. "I am bringing this to your attention because I believe that someone in the administration was targeting and attempting to intimidate us. This is morally wrong and unethical - indeed some would call it ’un-American.’"
http://www.edgechicago.com/index.php...
Bill Donohue: IRS Targeted Catholic League: http://tinyurl.com/c8ovk3t

Recall how Catholic Hospitals complained about the Magic Negro's forcing them to follow Obamacare dictates to give abortions and free BC? The Boy Messiah is vindictive and grabbing power in any way shape or form that he can. Complain and he'll send Eric Racist Holder after you.

We live beneath an evil government at this moment in history.
gofishman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#904732
May 16, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch... … Get Lucky Sometimes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 46,229
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 33 min Shanaynay 3,909
Defense Logistics Support 33 min Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min edogxxx 97,775
Abby 8-21 50 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-21 53 min edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••