Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,781 - 830,800 of 1,079,419 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why not?
you ARE one "ignorant" sob ...
.son of a biscuit eater!
BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER let vulgaraties like the other FLY!
BUT
you DO get my "meaning" don't you ???

There's a bunch of low life dwIdiots like you on these boards!
They c/would CAUSE the Pope to curse!

Just from their plain IGNORANCE ...
repetitive at that!

You WILL reap what you have sown!
ALL of you.

Count on it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FULLY libTARD supported!
The number of children aborted each year in the United States nearly equals the number of American deaths in every major conflict combined. That’s about 1.2 million lives ended by abortion annually.
More Americans Killed By Abortion Than War
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-americans-kill...
MURDER of INNOCENTS!
supported by libTARDED dwIdioTs!
Black babies involved in proportional numbers. Why doesn't 'everything is racist' Matthews fail to notice this?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Now more coming on the AP story-there was no security threat-O'bama wanted to take a victory lap. Believe me-the shit bag was doing what ever he could to get re-elected.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Should state

Black babies involved in disproportional numbers. Why doesn't 'everything is racist' Matthews fail to notice this?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
What Benghazi Tells Us About the GOP Brand
The GOP is now in the position that Carter’s party was in, and in contrast Obama has acquired something like Reagan’s “Teflon” coating—as the Benghazi episode illustrates. Benghazi was a national humiliation, caught the administration in a tangle of its own words, and should have raised serious questions about why we were in Libya in the first place. Americans, including an ambassador, had died, and Obama’s signature foreign-policy intervention was the strategic backdrop. It happened shortly before an election, yet Obama took no damage from it. Instead, Republicans who insisted that this was a great scandal came off looking like unpatriotic kooks to non-Republicans. Why?
It’s a simple matter of trust: the nation now trusts Democrats more than Republicans on foreign policy, and Iraq is largely the reason for that. This gives Obama and his party a margin for error: his Benghazi screw-up is seen as an aberration, much as Reagan’s Lebanon humiliation was. It doesn’t fit the brand’s reputation for leadership, and that reputation is stronger in the public mind than the impression made by an incident even as gruesome as the Beirut barracks attack or the murder of an ambassador.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...
O'bama needs to get back to Chicago and lock himself in his gang infested house in his gang infested neighborhood. He doesn't even need to salute when he leaves.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewart is what I like to call a "smart liberal". He can explain his point of view and you know where's he's coming from even if you don't agree. He will also satirize his own party when it's deserved.
He'll figure out the Benghazi coverup in due time.
Even smart liberals like Stewart will hold on to denial for as long as they can.
I just read this: "Former MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann also took to Twitter to attack Holder."

Can you believe it? The little boy of Liberalism actually acted like an adult today!

It's a Miracle! Eric Racist Holder has lost all credibility.

Next comes the Magic Negro.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Very frightening to think that this group is in charge of health care.
How stupid are you?
The IRS is not in charge of healthcare, no matter how much Batsh@t crazy M. Bachman screams about it.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Did Jesus make Romney lose?
Better pray louder.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
the IRS has acknowledged was improper extra scrutiny of conservative political groups seeking tax-exempt status.
Can you please explain that to your loony left wing friends on here? TIA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
meddled or did their job?
now every time someone is rightly scrutinized it'll become FOXbot news. oh but unless it's a liberal church, or the NAACP, or.....
O'bama is done. Read it and weep, no one is going to put up with this. He interfered with the elections. I told you quit watching Fox news, the entire media is covering it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Leavenworth only houses military "MEN" only. DOOFUS.
Take a good close look at Hillary.

DOOFUS
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

For five days, reporters at the Associated Press had been sitting on a big scoop about a foiled al-Qaeda plot at the request of CIA officials. Then, in a hastily scheduled Monday morning meeting, the journalists were asked by agency officials to hold off on publishing the story for just one more day.

The CIA officials, who had initially cited national security concerns in an attempt to delay publication, no longer had those worries, according to individuals familiar with the exchange. Instead, the Obama administration was planning to announce the successful counterterrorism operation that Tuesday…

Now, some members of Congress and media advocates are questioning why the administration viewed the leak that led to the May 7 AP story as so grave."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/some-q...

So at the point the story was released NO ONE was in danger as the mission was complete and the BIG whine is Obama wanted to announce it.

So, to teach the AP reporters a lesson HOlder invaded the privacy of AP reporters?
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know who denied those people extra security when they literally begged for it knowing the tensions were building.
I want to know who denied them that request and why.
I already know Obama deliberately lied to avoid scrutiny and the possibility of losing an election.
That's nothing new or surprising.
You don't want answers Battie, you have all the answers, they're just the wrong ones. Try getting some facts to back them up.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you?
The IRS is not in charge of healthcare, no matter how much Batsh@t crazy M. Bachman screams about it.
really no one has to put their number of their insurance policy on their tax form. Really the IRS isn't going to take tax refunds as O'bamacare tax. Did O'bama care tax get repealed. Really?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you?
This remark proves very clearly how much of an uninformed idiot you are!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lie was not part of the official record. No such claim was made.
Bullsh*t
Try the truth once in awhile...turn off FOX and read

Report: Ambassador Stevens Declined Additional Security
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/report-ambas...

Report: Christopher Stevens declined security
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/report-...

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...

Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>FDR was president for 12 years most of it spent in a wheelchair, JFK was also ailing most of his life.
And now we have the next azzhole suffering visions of grandeur while his pants slowly fall to the floor.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I want to know the reason the ambassador was there-no one seems to be able to answer that simple question. What the hell was he doing there?
They were trying to figure out where the weapons we gave the libyan rebels went.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>really no one has to put their number of their insurance policy on their tax form. Really the IRS isn't going to take tax refunds as O'bamacare tax. Did O'bama care tax get repealed. Really?
The IRS is in charge of administering the tax on freeloaders that think I should pay for their healthcare. Nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 8 min Julie 353
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truth 48,880
Abby 7-24 13 min Sublime1 24
last post wins! (Dec '10) 19 min honeymylove 1,296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 38 min Kuuipo 18
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min wojar 174,522
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search