Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,741 - 830,760 of 1,079,317 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not hear Obama and Hillary lie about an anti-Muslim video up to two weeks after the attack which they knew was false?
What could possibly have been their motives for lying to the American people about something this important weeks before a close election?
Is lying now acceptable to liberals just as long as they win an election? At any cost? Even about a terrorist attack on 9/11?
Don't lie to me Carol.

BTW doll the California video actually did create a ruckus just an hours drive East from Benghazi so that angle wasn't completely out of the question during the early hours.

You're not being a contributor here Carol__you're sniping after the fact__no one was killed or injured because Rice had crummy talking points.

The better story is why we still haven't learned the purpose of the CIA base in Benghazi and why Petreaus is not the target the (R) probe.

You haven't a clue. Share your stupidity with someone else eh?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If one would have ben my Son I wouldn't want the politicians using his death as political fodder.
This will happen again as long as we have people in dangerous places.
this "wimp" has taken out more Al Qaeda leaders that you tough guy Bush.
Bring it on!" Yep that's tough guy talk.
I don't know if I have actually seen a picture of Obama with his finger on a trigger killing anyone at least since he became president.
Water boarding got osama and O'bigears still says it was wrong being torture and all. Good thing former President Bush had the guts to make these terrorist give info.
Funny how you equate our bumbling president who went to bed the night terrorists were over running our building and killing our patriots with our people being in dangerous places. If we continue to say "we probably couldn't have gotten there in time to save our men" then yes we will lose more people until our people refuse to take these duty stations at all.
The wimp has taken out no one. Our dedicated people have done the fighting. O'bigears is too busy singing and hosting a party for JZ to be bothered with saving anyone.
Political fodder is exactly what O'bigears did when he left our people to die a terrible death at the hands of terrorists.
You and your lying messiah can both go to hell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Religious Groups Say They Were Scrutinized by IRS

In a letter Tuesday to President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, the Rev. Franklin Graham said charities built by his father may have received extra scrutiny from the IRS because they advocated against gay marriage and the elder Graham appeared in ads urging support for candidates who oppose abortion.

"I do not believe that the IRS audit of our two organizations last year is a coincidence - or justifiable," Franklin Graham wrote. "I am bringing this to your attention because I believe that someone in the administration was targeting and attempting to intimidate us. This is morally wrong and unethical - indeed some would call it ’un-American.’"

http://www.edgechicago.com/index.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one angry woman. Can you name anything in your miserable life that Obama hasn't ruined for you?
NOT A DAMN THING ...

EXCEPT ...

my LOVE for my FAMILY ...
AND
theirs for ME!

Capiche?!?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Republicans’ Midwestern Future

Republicans have lost ground in North and gained it in the South partly because their appeal is concentrated among whites. But the South is becoming far less white than it used to be, partly because of immigration and partly because its weather and lower cost of living have made it an attractive destination for domestic relocation. As a result, Republicans are beginning to struggle there, just as they do in the more diverse Northeast and West Coast.

So could the GOP return from Southern exile to its origins in the Midwest? Doing so would refute the geographic argument that it’s the party of the Confederacy. But that’s mainly because the Confederacy ain’t what it used to be.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/republ...
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If one would have ben my Son I wouldn't want the politicians using his death as political fodder.
This will happen again as long as we have people in dangerous places.
this "wimp" has taken out more Al Qaeda leaders that you tough guy Bush.
Bring it on!" Yep that's tough guy talk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You know Real Stupid I didn't see any pictures of the wimp in the White House did you?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox Outrage Machine Gets Desperate To Resuscitate Benghazi "Scandal"

Fox News is desperate.

The Roger Ailes scandal machine, watching its Benghazi witch hunt crumble all around it, is now trying to stoke outrage that President Obama downplayed the tragedy in Benghazi and insulted the survivors by calling it an "incident" during his May 16 comments to the press.

Here's Fox anchor Gregg Jarrett on the May 16 Happening Now reacting to comments Obama made on the Benghazi tragedy:

He referred to Benghazi as an incident, which I'm sure is an insult to the survivors and the family members of the four murdered Americans.

Got that? Obama, whom Fox figures have accused of letting Americans die for political gain, now stands accused of insulting the survivors by downgrading the tragedy to an "incident."

Except Obama also called Benghazi a tragedy in the very speech that triggered Jarrett's outrage:

We lost four brave Americans, patriots who accepted the risks that come with service because they know that their contributions are vital to our national interests and national security. I am intent on making sure that we do everything we can to prevent another tragedy like this from happening.

But that means we owe it to them and all who serve to do everything in our power to protect our personnel serving overseas. That's why at my direction we've been taking a series of steps that were recommended by the review board after the incident.

It is a fitting coda to Fox's months-long scandal mongering over the tragedy in Benghazi. Jarrett is deceptively attacking the president over comments he made in the Rose Garden, the very spot where Obama first labeled the attack an act of terror, comments that have been decontextualized and parsed endlessly to help promote the entire pseudo-scandal.

Fox's desperate attempt to breathe life back into the "scandal" comes days after the network's scandal machine began a campaign to call for a special prosecutor to investigate the president. This is how the voice of the opposition works. Turning Benghazi into Obama's Watergate is central to the Fox goal of bringing down the administration.

Which is why Fox is desperate to keep it going.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/16/fox-o...

will FOX ever become success at taking down Obama?

stay tuned, only 3 1/2 years left for FOX to try to justify their failures from the last 4 1/2 years.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Jason Chaffetz says Americans ready to save men 'getting killed' in Benghazi were told to stand down

Chaffetz told Fox News that "we had people that were getting killed, we had people who are willing to risk their lives to go save them and somebody told them to stand down."

But it’s clear from Hicks’ testimony that four Americans "getting killed" in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. The mortar attack was over. A Defense Department drone watched overhead in Benghazi as Libyan militia members helped Americans get to the airport.

Chaffetz, however, says the team was available to go save "people that were getting killed," calling the order to stand down "sickening and depressing and disgusting." His office clarifies he meant that the team might have prevented additional casualties if attacks had continued — an explanation utterly missing from his national TV appearance. We rate the claim False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know who denied those people extra security when they literally begged for it knowing the tensions were building.
I want to know who denied them that request and why.
I already know Obama deliberately lied to avoid scrutiny and the possibility of losing an election.
That's nothing new or surprising.
I want to know the reason the ambassador was there-no one seems to be able to answer that simple question. What the hell was he doing there?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So torturing to keep American troops safe is acceptable but phone tapping to keep troops safe is crossing the line? And you called me an idiot??
Lets see...torture known terrorists vs tapping american citizen phones. Yep, you're an idiot.

I'm not condoning or supporting either. I'm just saying comparing the 2 is stupid.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Jason Chaffetz says Americans ready to save men 'getting killed' in Benghazi were told to stand down
Chaffetz told Fox News that "we had people that were getting killed, we had people who are willing to risk their lives to go save them and somebody told them to stand down."
But it’s clear from Hicks’ testimony that four Americans "getting killed" in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. The mortar attack was over. A Defense Department drone watched overhead in Benghazi as Libyan militia members helped Americans get to the airport.
Chaffetz, however, says the team was available to go save "people that were getting killed," calling the order to stand down "sickening and depressing and disgusting." His office clarifies he meant that the team might have prevented additional casualties if attacks had continued — an explanation utterly missing from his national TV appearance. We rate the claim False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
The same site says the Benghazi attack was caused by a video, they rated that true.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I have actually seen a picture of Obama with his finger on a trigger killing anyone at least since he became president.
Water boarding got osama and O'bigears still says it was wrong being torture and all. Good thing former President Bush had the guts to make these terrorist give info.
Funny how you equate our bumbling president who went to bed the night terrorists were over running our building and killing our patriots with our people being in dangerous places. If we continue to say "we probably couldn't have gotten there in time to save our men" then yes we will lose more people until our people refuse to take these duty stations at all.
The wimp has taken out no one. Our dedicated people have done the fighting. O'bigears is too busy singing and hosting a party for JZ to be bothered with saving anyone.
Political fodder is exactly what O'bigears did when he left our people to die a terrible death at the hands of terrorists.
You and your lying messiah can both go to hell.
Bush got 4000 soldiers killed in Iraq. Are you saying he pulled the trigger?

Obama's program of drone strokes,which you candy assed right whiners cried about, to decimate Al Qaeda's leadership.

Bush tortured people. We used to be above that. Torture is not effective. Ask John McCain.

The Ambassador was please to go to Libya. He certainly knew the risks. The consulate in Benghazi was a temporary rented building. Typically these are constructed with many security features.

Every military person involved has said there were no options that would have saved those killed in Benghazi Libya.

But hey, keep using the death of these Americans to spread more of your pathetic lies.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So all that you have left in life that Obama hasn't ruined for you is your family? Maybe you should try being a Democrat, life is great for us.
Of course it is, you're not being targeted by the irs.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we witness another lie from you...You posted what Galt said not any captain from the team. If you can show me where any player on that team said that I will never post again and will fly to Spokane at Stockton's bar and leave a $1,000 just for you..Now put up or admit you are a liar...A lousy one at that. I dare you!!!
"poop"
If you think I am going to go thru 900,000 posts to prove you a liar. That is not required, nearly all who post on this thread know you lie with near every post.
If you were to go in to Jack and Dan's and spout the crap you spout here you would be one sorry sack of manure. But, that would make no difference, you are already a sorry sack of manure.
Come on we need to hear of some more of your exploits, you know like;
- You date Las Vegas showgirls who think the Red Lobster is the epitome of fine dining
- You were a captain-general who won numerous military awards for your heroism in Nam
- You were an All American baseball player as a 19 year old freshman at Wake. In the 50's when you claim you played, freshman were not allowed on varsity teams
- You own 4 or is it 5 homes, whose garages are nicer than those you post lies to
- You own 3 1/2 or is it 4 cars, your favorite a 1962 Yugo
- You cared for your little brother for 9 years, 24 hours a day, while you were advancing in rank in the Army
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A the time, there were no facts, dumbass. We had unconfirmed reports.
Whether it was a protest that escalated or an organized terror attack has zero influence on Hillary's political future or the re-election of Barack Obama.
"real dumb"
You prove your ignorance with every post you make. The re-election of Barrack Obama? What is he running for dog catcher? He is no longer able to run for the presidency, the office he has so poorly held for the last 4+ years.
Peace
KMA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots keep bragging about how well wall street is doing.
At least you know, the libs are morons---we’ve only made a 31% recovery of the market highs, approximately, so far----go out and talk to real folks ... working people. Ask them how far their money goes today. Ask them if their standard of living has improved. Ask local business owners if business is easier or harder today than seven years ago. Go ask the housewives in your neighborhood, if you can find one — most families need two incomes these days, maybe more,(if they can even find a job)— what the prices at the store have done over the last five or six years. The answer you’ll get will sound something like,“The packages have gotten smaller” and/or “Prices have gone up”! If everything is so wonderful, and the Dow is hitting record highs, why isn’t everything going well on “Main Street?” Wait until Bernanke quits and quits pushing 85 billion a month into Wall Street, it's coming. He will be done in January.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The same site says the Benghazi attack was caused by a video, they rated that true.
i couldn't find it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Now THAT would be the kiss of death "dream team"; a comatose female Presidential candidate with a brain hemmhorage, and a leftist nut VP candidate that never had a brain to start with.....
Clinton/O'Malley 2016!!!
Your own worse nightmare because it would doom the GOP to political purgatory for another 20 years.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama Scandals Evoke Unholy, Perhaps Risky GOP Glee

First, investigations are not an agenda. They can all too easily seem like a vendetta.

Second, Benghazi, the IRS and the AP subpoenas are separate issues, not joined as one, despite the Republican spin doctors' efforts to unite them into a sweeping saga of arrogance, mendacity and election-year overreach.

Third, as much pleasure as the GOP and the press may take in repeating "What did he know and when did he know it," there is as yet no evidence, and there may never be any, that President Obama knew about the IRS dragnet of conservatives, the Justice Department dragnet of the AP, or the Benghazi talking points and diplomatic security issues.

Fourth, the Republicans urgently -- for their own good -- need to work with the president and Democrats to accomplish two legislative goals that matter deeply to the GOP. Republicans need a deal on immigration reform to ward off future bludgeoning at the polls by the fast-growing cohort of Latino voters. And Republicans need a deal on Medicare and Social Security reform that has the blessing of a Democratic president. Otherwise, the GOP will continue to get bludgeoned at the polls by the fast-growing cohort of baby boomers reaching retirement age.

Lastly, and most important, Washington politics is no longer a game of seesaw: You don't rise just because your opponent falls. Months of trashing President Obama won't automatically mean happy days for the GOP.

Voters despise Washington and its partisan paralysis. They want action that tangibly improves their lives. They are justifiably furious that they aren't getting that action. They will punish whomever they most blame for the inaction.

Maybe that will be Obama. Perhaps voters will blame him, not so much for political corruption as for managerial lassitude, the old aloofness thing.

But you never know.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/obam...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush got 4000 soldiers killed in Iraq. Are you saying he pulled the trigger?
Obama's program of drone strokes,which you candy assed right whiners cried about, to decimate Al Qaeda's leadership.
Bush tortured people. We used to be above that. Torture is not effective. Ask John McCain.
The Ambassador was please to go to Libya. He certainly knew the risks. The consulate in Benghazi was a temporary rented building. Typically these are constructed with many security features.
Every military person involved has said there were no options that would have saved those killed in Benghazi Libya.
But hey, keep using the death of these Americans to spread more of your pathetic lies.
FULLY libTARD supported!

The number of children aborted each year in the United States nearly equals the number of American deaths in every major conflict combined. That’s about 1.2 million lives ended by abortion annually.

More Americans Killed By Abortion Than War

http://40yearstoomany.com/more-americans-kill...

MURDER of INNOCENTS!
supported by libTARDED dwIdioTs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 6 min squishymama 17
Abby 7-24 13 min Mister Tonka 13
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Mister Tonka 97,517
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 59 min Tina 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••