Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250633 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#904943 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You finally came clean with the reason for all the furor over Benghazi--it has nothing to do with Congress 'concern' for lax embassy security(they cut funding for 'embassy security ' without blinking an eye a year ago and refuse to grant Obama's request for new funding ) It has to do with 'Obama', who is the first African -American to live in the White House as a U S President .(Remember, No Surprize, you told us all the real motive behind your hatred.
Racist

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904944 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo when you hear worthless good for nothing men it reminds you of a husband???? Very revealing.
Ask your partner-knows all about worthless, good for nothing men

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904945 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most childish defense of Obama's behavior. You can never bring yourself to say Obama shouldn't have done anything.
He could kick one of our soldiers and your defense would be but, but, but
Your blind love for Obama has made you loose any credibility
Seems like a very weak defense you have there snowflake...Since Bush- Cheney legend is all to familiar show me where and when any of you nutcases on the right ever condemned them? No president is perfect, I wish Obama had been far tougher on a number of things including not kissing the Congresses azz over and over. But you righties are the real hypocrites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904946 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with Tapperís leak was that it was incomplete. Tapper didnít get the rest of the e-mail chain which provided the context that generated the reporting in the first place.
We donít know who provided the Ben Rhodes email to CNN, but the leak did not include the earlier emails in the chain among top administration officials.
Jon Karl stands by his reporting:
The official who provided this e-mail to CNN removed the other e-mail exchanges from other principals. That includes anything written by Nuland, who Ė as I reported Ė objected to a paragraph in the draft talking points that referenced prior threats against US and other foreign interests in Libya.
In other words, someone selectively leaked limited information that deliberately tried to distract from the real story. If that sounds familiar, itís because itís the same kind of effort attempted by manipulating the Benghazi talking points.
You're being played like a fiddle. The sound is hurting my ears.
Says one who linked FOX and Townhall as, cough, proof.

Talk about getting played.

It's Friday so you may have to continue embarrassing yourself until next week when the learn the ID of the (R) congressional
aide who duped the media.

I'm sure sonic will put the correct details up.

BTW at least 32 dead overnight in Sunni Mosque bombing in, where else, Iraq. Those folks are really loving their freedom!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#904947 May 17, 2013
Incredible: Official in Charge of IRS Office Responsible for Conservative Targeting Now Heads Agencyís Obamacare Office

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/16/sh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904948 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo when you hear worthless good for nothing men it reminds you of a husband???? Very revealing.
Sooo where were you when you were gone from here for such a long time?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904949 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your partner-knows all about worthless, good for nothing men
Go dry your panties, cross dresser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904950 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
Want to solve the IRS problem? Get rid of the IRS! FairTax.org
First the bumbling Obama office fires the wrong person. Actually they didn't fire him. The person was leaving in June anyway and now the fired person is leaving in June. What a farce!

The person in charge when the targeting occurred now runs the agency's Obamacare office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904951 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a very weak defense you have there snowflake...Since Bush- Cheney legend is all to familiar show me where and when any of you nutcases on the right ever condemned them? No president is perfect, I wish Obama had been far tougher on a number of things including not kissing the Congresses azz over and over. But you righties are the real hypocrites.
You think it is okay for Obama to spit on our soldiers-enough said about your blind devotion to a man who doesn't deserve it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904952 May 17, 2013
Yet another Democrat arrested for killing people:

Authorities reportedly believe that McGillvary relies on the generosity of strangers for food, lodging and transportation.

Prior to his arrest, authorities knew that McGillvary cut his hair in an attempt to alter his appearance.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/16/internet...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904953 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay taxes to pay for the medicare program. It is not like social security where you basically pay into your account.
I make find of moocher Eed because Eed has been calling everyone on a government program a moocher just like thosein the 47%.
Then we find out old Eed is a moocher himself.
I can't help myself. It is too funny.
*rolls eyes*

The Medicare tax is the amount withheld by your employer from your paycheck that helps cover the cost of running the Medicare program. It is part of FICA that your employer is required to collect and send to the Internal Revenue Service quarterly, who then puts it into a government trust fund. Your total FICA is 7.65 percent. Of that, 1.45 percent represents your contribution to Medicare, with the balance used for the Social Security program. In addition, your employer pays a like amount for Social Security and Medicare.

http://www.ehow.com/about_4603750_medicare-ta...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904954 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Go dry your panties, cross dresser.
That was an incredibly dumb comment given you don't know what sex I am.

Sonic needs to stop wetting his pants out here in public for everyone to see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904955 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says one who linked FOX and Townhall as, cough, proof.
Talk about getting played.
It's Friday so you may have to continue embarrassing yourself until next week when the learn the ID of the (R) congressional
aide who duped the media.
I'm sure sonic will put the correct details up.
BTW at least 32 dead overnight in Sunni Mosque bombing in, where else, Iraq. Those folks are really loving their freedom!
Not as embarrassing as the definitive fact of an UNname source? Get real!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904957 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" sign. Hypocrite.
That would be your truly, Berak Millhouse Obama. Two weeks before 9/11 Benghazi, I said:

"Al Qaeda is on the run!"

"Bin Laden is dead!"

Basically, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Then is was a real mess covering up after I was made a fool of.

Don't worry - YOU CAN TRUST ME!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#904958 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbass who thinks Obama went to bed at 5:30 PM during the attacks.
He didn't go to bed, he hid under the stairs.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904959 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it is okay for Obama to spit on our soldiers-enough said about your blind devotion to a man who doesn't deserve it
First of all that is your difinition of Obama, most of the military see him as being far more concerned about our service men and women than was Bush-Cheney who lied them into their deaths and then cut their benefits. Yours is pure hatred bred by your ideology and seldom ever based on actual facts....This would be a great example of that. I served 21 years and I find him far more concerned about us and our safety than was the last two total bunglers.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904960 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was an incredibly dumb comment given you don't know what sex I am.
Sonic needs to stop wetting his pants out here in public for everyone to see.
Your hypocrisy is astounding. But a necessary ingredient for a real bagger.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904961 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all that is your difinition of Obama, most of the military see him as being far more concerned about our service men and women than was Bush-Cheney who lied them into their deaths and then cut their benefits. Yours is pure hatred bred by your ideology and seldom ever based on actual facts....This would be a great example of that. I served 21 years and I find him far more concerned about us and our safety than was the last two total bunglers.
Another smoke screen.

YOU still think it is okay for Obama to dishonor our marines and use them as umbrella stands?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904962 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hypocrisy is astounding. But a necessary ingredient for a real bagger.
That comment was really off the wall. Must be digging deep for insults.

You don't know what sex I am and you made a homophobic comment to me -live with your idiocy.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904963 May 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>because Real Dumb Dave lives in Mom's basement and is still on her health insurance policy.
why is it when you dumbass right whiners get being dumbasses your only response is to say I do not support myself.

My mother is dead. her house was sold years ago. Being dead, she actually doesn't have a heath insurance policy.

So Jane, Are you like Eed. Calling people moochers when you yourself are a moocher??? Are you on Medicare Jane? Did you ever get Food stamps. Jane./ Were you ever on unemployment, Jane? Did you get a fee education as a child, Jane?

Are you a moocher Jane? I apologize for all the questions but after the Eed incident, I need to be sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 53,925
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min red and right 191,998
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 36 min An NFL Fan 81
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr White_Lightning 6,138
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr White_Lightning 5,321
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,015
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Red_Forman 960
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages