Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,641 - 830,660 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell can one man be sooo stupid...You show your willingness to believe only that which you choose to believe...Please tell me how it's possible for a person to actually say that when you have no idea what my name is??? God you are stupid. You even give stupid a bad name. LIAR, you only been busted about 100 times in your lies.
"poop"
I simply posted what the captain of the Wake team posted. He knew all the members and knew none of them were as stoopid as you are.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was another congressman. But Graham probably knows there are at least 2500 pages of emails about Benghazi too.
Can't imagine anyone NOT knowing there'd have to be at least a few thousand emails about something of this magnitude between so many state departments and the WH considering commentary personalities get up to 500 a day just after one show.
But don't tell me. You believe there were only 100 emails. Correct?
The CIA and State Department were at odds over how much information the public required__there could be twenty five million e-mails__it doesn't matter.

Benghazi was a CIA operation that went awry__wasn't the first and won't be the last, deal with it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you're a fan Battie!!! Here's another good one.
- Stewart Rips Fox News Over Benghazi Coverage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
enjoy!!!
Stewart is what I like to call a "smart liberal". He can explain his point of view and you know where's he's coming from even if you don't agree. He will also satirize his own party when it's deserved.

He'll figure out the Benghazi coverup in due time.

Even smart liberals like Stewart will hold on to denial for as long as they can.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Asked to address the controversial seizure of phone logs from Associated Press journalists by the Department of Justice, President Barack Obama on Thursday said he had no regrets for prosecuting individuals responsible for leaking classified information because they placed the country at risk.

"I make no apologies and I don't think the American people would expect me as commander-in-chief not to be concerned about information that might compromise their missions or might get them killed,"

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

he sounds like Bush.....

"Yesterday the existence of this secret program was revealed in media reports, after being improperly provided to news organizations. As a result, our enemies have learned information they should not have, and the unauthorized disclosure of this effort damages our national security and puts our citizens at risk."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/17/bush.n...

it's already a FOX non-story.

Bill O'Reilly To Laura Ingraham:'The AP Story Is Not A Scandal'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/bill...

sorry FOXbots. better stick with one of the 'real' scandals.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You can't read?
The point is the deficits peaked in 2009 at the height of the Bush recession. Since they have been dropping. This is not what you said earlier.
I don't know what planet you're posting from, but the recession on this planet was caused by the Democrats' ludicrous Marxist CRA program, which was predicted to collapse the economy as soon as Bill Clinton began strong-arming banks into making loans to people who could not possibly pay for them.

You forgot to post the numbers, dufus. Start with what the Democrats were given in January, 2007: 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion deficit. 8.5 trillion debt. What happened after that?
I just want a Democrat to actually post some truth here for a change. Here's your chance.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The subject was the use of intel by Bush leading up to the Iraq War. I did not bring up the subject.
Try to keep up, dumbass.
Considering your ignorant, and idiotic, responses, you should have stayed out of the discussion.

Valerie Plame was solely responsible for verification of all intelligence given to the president on Iraq's WMD programs.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The CIA and State Department were at odds over how much information the public required__there could be twenty five million e-mails__it doesn't matter.
Benghazi was a CIA operation that went awry__wasn't the first and won't be the last, deal with it.
It didn't go awry. The facts were carefully changed and worded to keep scrutiny off of Obama in the upcoming election and protect Hillary's chances in 2016.

Boy, some of you liberals are really thick-headed.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Why did Obama go after the telephone records of the press instead of the telephone records of the government employees/officials who were the source of the national security leaks?
You didn't think that post through very well did you pal?

It doesn't matter it was done legally.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Why did Obama go after the telephone records of the press instead of the telephone records of the government employees/officials who were the source of the national security leaks?
How do you know they didn't?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun fact for you Battie, House Republicans hold their 37th vote to repeal Obamacare today. Current cost of those 37 votes?
$55 million.
And let’s not forget the only reason they’re wasting the time and money on today’s vote is because the freshmen demand it!!!!!
Awesome isn't it Battie? ;)
You probably don't know Democrats are helping Republicans repeal parts of Obamacare.

They want to be reelected. Obama's election days are over so they don't have to keep defending this monstrosity anymore.

Anyway,$55 million - if they are successful in repealing it - is a drop in the bucket compared to what it's going to cost us if it isn't.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Budgets every year & it took us from a surplus to the worst recession in 80 years.
Are you sure you want to argue how budgets are the answer?
Do you ever say anything and not lie? I do believe you lie almost... almost as much as Obama.

Tell us your assessment of the impact of the dot-com bust.

Tell us your assessment of the impact on the war the Arabs started with us.

Tell us how the Republicans managed to kick the shit out of the Arabs after they started a war with us, and during that war they turned over to the Democrats a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit, and had added only 3.5 trillion dollars to the total debt while fighting a global war.
Tell us what the Democrats did to the deficit and debt since.

... well?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your ignorant, and idiotic, responses, you should have stayed out of the discussion.
Valerie Plame was solely responsible for verification of all intelligence given to the president on Iraq's WMD programs.
But unverified intel did go to the President & he used intel that Plame had not verified.

Your complete argument assumes that all CIA intel regarding WMD had to be approved by Plame before the President saw it.

Just ridiculous is this assumption? Does the President know that there are reports that Syria used wmds? But these reports were not yet confirmed to be true.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't go awry. The facts were carefully changed and worded to keep scrutiny off of Obama in the upcoming election and protect Hillary's chances in 2016.
Hide and watch babe__the only thing that's kept the Benghazi story alive this long is the willingness or your ilk to follow along with the conspiracy crowd.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
I simply posted what the captain of the Wake team posted. He knew all the members and knew none of them were as stoopid as you are.
Peace
KMA
Once again we witness another lie from you...You posted what Galt said not any captain from the team. If you can show me where any player on that team said that I will never post again and will fly to Spokane at Stockton's bar and leave a $1,000 just for you..Now put up or admit you are a liar...A lousy one at that. I dare you!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gerrymandering continues and this past election cycle it was responsible for Florida (R) US Housemember Sandy Adams losing her seat to (R) John Mica__Hah. It also brought (D)Alan Grayson back into congress and cost Allen West his place in history.
Both West and Adams were TeaParty candidates who were fcd by the fickled finger of (R) gerrymandering fate.
So, let's take Florida (or any other state), and draw parallel lines in N-S or E-W grids of absolutely identical population sizes.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>

A the time, there were no facts, dumbass. We had unconfirmed reports.

Whether it was a protest that escalated or an organized terror attack has zero influence on Hillary's political future or the re-election of Barack Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't think that post through very well did you pal?
It doesn't matter it was done legally.
The guilty parties are the government officials, not the reporters, and the government officials should bear the invasion of privacy.

Perhaps they are afraid of White House calls to prostitutes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush is NOT criticizing President Obama.
Only tea party types
It has been a long-standing tradition among American presidents to refrain from commenting on their predecessor(s) after leaving office.
Well, that was true until Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and eventually Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama.... that is provided he leaves the White House voluntarily and we don't have to go in there and drag his mooching ass out of their when his free ride is over.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know they didn't?
You're right. I assumed that Obama was telling the truth. My bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is the amount of anglos on the dole or complacent > those that are aware and/or concerned about the course of the nation. It will be awhile yet (far beyond odumbo) that the markers will be called in (causing total collapse). Its a shame though; I welcome that scenario as soon as possible. It would be fun to see all the reatrds that are buried in their goofy phones actually try and fend for themselves for once. The sooner, the better....:-)
Galt lays the blame on the fundamentalist Christians, a narrow-minded bunch of fools who are anti-abortion leftists.

As well as the type you describe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 2 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••