Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904584 May 16, 2013
So the big story that caused a wholesale violation of AP reporters privacy was the Yemen plot that was told before the big Obama reveal?

What a baby!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904585 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.
The question has been asked in the hearings but never answered because it's some sort of secret__what's up with that? An open hearing with secrets?
You are dumber than dirt gal!
Yes, tell us why! You seem to know although the State Dept cannot come with a coherent answer. Let us hear it!

Bottom line was Stevens was denied security requests which was not related to lack of funding according to the State Dept.

So tell us why they did it

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904586 May 16, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Real Stupid I don't believe with dead patriots left in the streets I really don't believe anyone at any time will be laughing.
How about if one of the dead was your son? Would you still be saying shit like this? I think not.
If we don't hold those responsible for this to account it will surely happen again especially with this wimp we have in the White House.
You really don't sound too smart even for a demorat hack.
If one would have ben my Son I wouldn't want the politicians using his death as political fodder.

This will happen again as long as we have people in dangerous places.

this "wimp" has taken out more Al Qaeda leaders that you tough guy Bush.

Bring it on!" Yep that's tough guy talk.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904587 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> ou do know that you get medicare regardless of how much Medicare taxes you pay.
Not the topic of the post I responded too...the person did.
BIG SMOKE SCREEN ALERT from Dave
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904588 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Penny Pritzker ALSO uses those offshore accounts/trusts the odumbo administration has been railing against. What a fraud the left is.....:-)
I think this whole admin are playing at being leaders

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904589 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.
The question has been asked in the hearings but never answered because it's some sort of secret__what's up with that? An open hearing with secrets?
Did you not hear Obama and Hillary lie about an anti-Muslim video up to two weeks after the attack which they knew was false?

What could possibly have been their motives for lying to the American people about something this important weeks before a close election?

Is lying now acceptable to liberals just as long as they win an election? At any cost? Even about a terrorist attack on 9/11?
femmeIntellect

Irmo, SC

#904590 May 16, 2013
Well if our grand and great grands were here what would they do?
Would the put notes on store windows in disguises complaining secretly?
NO THEY ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT

This country is the UNITED states of America
I look around today and i DO NOT see us being united.
Brothers stop fighting your brotherrs
Sisters stop fighting your sister
They aren't the ones who've wronged you
Remove the planks and splentors from your eyes and SEE!!!!!

United together..
we are strong
We are capable
We are AMERICANS

Newville, PA

#904591 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You still talking about your bush, Susie?
I was answering a question, dumbass. It was about your hero Cheney.

Orlando, FL

#904593 May 16, 2013
The released emails directly contradict claims by White House press secretary Jay Carney and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the revisions of those talking points were driven by the intelligence community and show heavy input from top Obama administration officials and particularly those at the State Department.

Where do liberals draw the line when it comes to betraying the people's trust if our highest elected officials won't tell the truth about something like this?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#904594 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hey DB ,Wall Street made billions on the dot.com bubble and bust like they did on the subprime mortgage boom and bust and you want to slacken the rules again and let Wall Street get away with making chumps out of the American people AGAIN! How stupid can you be??!?
You idiots keep bragging about how well wall street is doing.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#904595 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
CHIP - or SCHIP - was already in place before Obamacare.
It was created in 1997. It was passed by both parties by a bipartisan vote.
It was to provide health care coverage to low-income children.
The reauthorization bill required in 2007 would have benefited adults as well as non-U.S. citizens and proposed expansion for families with annual incomes up to $82,600.
Bush would not sign this bill for obvious reasons. A family income of $82,600 is not low-income.
The second proposed reauthorization bill prevented adults from joining but, again, covered families with annual incomes up to $62,000.
Even $62,000 is not considering low-income.
However, the extension of SCHIP through March 31, 2009, was signed by President Bush in 2007.
The Democrats moved quickly after Obama's election to expand the coverage to 4 million more including illegal immigrants with no waiting period. Increasing taxes on tobacco products was supposed to fund this massive expansion.
The income requirement under the 2009 bill, I don't know.
But, yes, children should, are and have been covered under CHIP since 1997.
Do you agree with funding millions of illegal immigrants?
Just curious.
I think all children should be covered no matter what as long as it doesn't put a burden on middle income taxpayers. They're burdened enough already. I have serioud doubts increasing taxes on cigarette products alone will cover the expansive costs.
Your thoughts?
"I think all children should be covered no matter what as long as it doesn't put a burden on middle income taxpayers"

Are you retarded?

The middle class is ALREADY burden!!!

Those kids have father, mothers, relatives, church, etc.

Middle class have the burden of their OWN kids they took care and responsability to have.

That is exactly the problem: your liberal compassion!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#904596 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The released emails directly contradict claims by White House press secretary Jay Carney and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the revisions of those talking points were driven by the intelligence community and show heavy input from top Obama administration officials and particularly those at the State Department.
Where do liberals draw the line when it comes to betraying the people's trust if our highest elected officials won't tell the truth about something like this?
:Where do liberals draw the line"?

Only if the president is a Republican.

Newville, PA

#904597 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that "bump in the road" dot-com bust had a significant impact. Would you care to tell us how much in investment was lost? How about telling us how many companies, oh, hell, in just the state of California went out of business.
And, you continually ignore the fact that when the Arabs started a global war against the United States, it was necessary to increase spending beyond what had become the norm.
How about you close your eyes and concentrate. Then, repeat over and over, "I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful...."
If you repeat this often enough, I guarantee you at least one word of your next post will begin to resemble the truth.
My comments bout the Dot Comm bust were absolutely correct.

I never said e didn't need top pe d money in homeland security. I said Bush was an idiot for cutting revenues at the same time we were in need of that spending & heading into war.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#904598 May 16, 2013
As I have 'reported' on TOPIX before!
``````````

BENGHAZI: WHERE ARE GEN. HAM AND ADM. GAOUETTE?
By J.B. Williams

General Carter Ham and Admiral Charles M. Gaouette know the answer to this question. Where are Ham and Gaouette today?

Why hasn’t Issa’s investigative committee called these decorated Military officers to testify before the committee investigating Benghazi?

We have known since 30 October 2012 that these two officers…

1. Were ordered to STAND DOWN in Benghazi
2. Ignored those orders
3. Were relieved of duty for refusing orders to STAND DOWN <<---<<<

We know from the unclassified cables between Benghazi and DC and the subsequent Executive Brief, that cables were firing in all directions in the hours before and during the Benghazi attack that ended in the brutal death of four Americans.

General Ham was head of AFRICOM and Commander of the 2011 US-NATO operation to depose Gadhafi in Libya. Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was in command of the Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3), then deployed in Middle Eastern waters during the attack on Benghazi.

Both Ham and Gaouette reported receiving the same desperate cables for additional security and backup that Obama administration officials received and ignored from Benghazi.

They did ^not ignore those desperate calls for help ringing out from the Benghazi installation on 11 September 2012.

No, both Ham and Gaouette **attempted to launch ready response teams in the region capable of provided the much needed assistance during the seven hour long assault on Benghazi.

Both were then --relieved of command for their actions, described by the US Military as

“allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.”

General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready to deploy to Benghazi.

Then, General Ham received the order to "stand down."

His response was “screw it,”- he was going to help anyway. <<---<<<[Patrio tism at it's FINEST]

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

WE have a TREASONOUS admin!

TOP to BOTTOM and filtering down ...
Like he wants to REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH ...
INSTEAD HE HAS BEEN distributing CORRUPTION!

Are WE just going to sit back and LET THEM REAM US ... again ...???

WHEN IS enough ... going to "BE" enough?

Until everyone in America turns on "each other" with HATRED?

Is THAT what everyone IS waiting on?

WELLLLLL ... let me TELL you ...
It's ALMOST THERE!

Orlando, FL

#904600 May 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, tell us why! You seem to know although the State Dept cannot come with a coherent answer. Let us hear it!
Bottom line was Stevens was denied security requests which was not related to lack of funding according to the State Dept.
So tell us why they did it
I want to know who denied those people extra security when they literally begged for it knowing the tensions were building.

I want to know who denied them that request and why.

I already know Obama deliberately lied to avoid scrutiny and the possibility of losing an election.

That's nothing new or surprising.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#904601 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
Did youv know her too or is that the beer talking?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#904602 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
You can't help but insult carol. She must make you feel very stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#904603 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Tapping AP phones is an outrageous privacy violation by this administration, even though it was to track a security leak that put American soldier's lives in danger. But torturing to keep American soldiers safe under the Bush administration was a necessary evil, right?
Only an idiot would make that comparison...sorry, forgot for a second who I was talking to.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904605 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not hear Obama and Hillary lie about an anti-Muslim video up to two weeks after the attack which they knew was false?
What could possibly have been their motives for lying to the American people about something this important weeks before a close election?
Is lying now acceptable to liberals just as long as they win an election? At any cost? Even about a terrorist attack on 9/11?
Don't lie to me Carol.

BTW doll the California video actually did create a ruckus just an hours drive East from Benghazi so that angle wasn't completely out of the question during the early hours.

You're not being a contributor here Carol__you're sniping after the fact__no one was killed or injured because Rice had crummy talking points.

The better story is why we still haven't learned the purpose of the CIA base in Benghazi and why Petreaus is not the target the (R) probe.

You haven't a clue. Share your stupidity with someone else eh?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#904606 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If one would have ben my Son I wouldn't want the politicians using his death as political fodder.
This will happen again as long as we have people in dangerous places.
this "wimp" has taken out more Al Qaeda leaders that you tough guy Bush.
Bring it on!" Yep that's tough guy talk.
I don't know if I have actually seen a picture of Obama with his finger on a trigger killing anyone at least since he became president.
Water boarding got osama and O'bigears still says it was wrong being torture and all. Good thing former President Bush had the guts to make these terrorist give info.
Funny how you equate our bumbling president who went to bed the night terrorists were over running our building and killing our patriots with our people being in dangerous places. If we continue to say "we probably couldn't have gotten there in time to save our men" then yes we will lose more people until our people refuse to take these duty stations at all.
The wimp has taken out no one. Our dedicated people have done the fighting. O'bigears is too busy singing and hosting a party for JZ to be bothered with saving anyone.
Political fodder is exactly what O'bigears did when he left our people to die a terrible death at the hands of terrorists.
You and your lying messiah can both go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 22 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 25 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 28 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]