Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904632 May 16, 2013
True the Vote received repeated questioning from the Obama IRS. Engelbrecht recently said: "Since that time the IRS has run us through a gauntlet of analysts and hundreds of questions over and over again. They’ve requested to see each and every tweet I’ve ever tweeted or Facebook post I’ve ever posted. They also asked to know every place I’ve ever spoken since our inception and to whom, and everywhere I intend to speak in the future."

They are still waiting after three years.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#904633 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know who denied those people extra security when they literally begged for it knowing the tensions were building.
I want to know who denied them that request and why.
I already know Obama deliberately lied to avoid scrutiny and the possibility of losing an election.
That's nothing new or surprising.
The ambassador declined additional security...TWICE you uninformed parrot.
Look it up.
There is no scandal there.
The GOP didn't fare so well after relentlessly targeting Pres. Clinton.
Look it up.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904634 May 16, 2013
What Benghazi Tells Us About the GOP Brand

The GOP is now in the position that Carter’s party was in, and in contrast Obama has acquired something like Reagan’s “Teflon” coating—as the Benghazi episode illustrates. Benghazi was a national humiliation, caught the administration in a tangle of its own words, and should have raised serious questions about why we were in Libya in the first place. Americans, including an ambassador, had died, and Obama’s signature foreign-policy intervention was the strategic backdrop. It happened shortly before an election, yet Obama took no damage from it. Instead, Republicans who insisted that this was a great scandal came off looking like unpatriotic kooks to non-Republicans. Why?

It’s a simple matter of trust: the nation now trusts Democrats more than Republicans on foreign policy, and Iraq is largely the reason for that. This gives Obama and his party a margin for error: his Benghazi screw-up is seen as an aberration, much as Reagan’s Lebanon humiliation was. It doesn’t fit the brand’s reputation for leadership, and that reputation is stronger in the public mind than the impression made by an incident even as gruesome as the Beirut barracks attack or the murder of an ambassador.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...

Prevented this

#904635 May 16, 2013
Feds Lost Two Known or Suspected Terrorists

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The U.S. Marshal Service has been “unable to locate” two former participants in the federal Witness Security Program “identified as known or suspected terrorists,” states the public summary of an interim Justice Department Inspector General’s report obtained by CNN.

O'bama lost a few moslems--nooooooooo really?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#904636 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush got 4000 soldiers killed in Iraq. Are you saying he pulled the trigger?
Obama's program of drone strokes,which you candy assed right whiners cried about, to decimate Al Qaeda's leadership.
Bush tortured people. We used to be above that. Torture is not effective. Ask John McCain.
The Ambassador was please to go to Libya. He certainly knew the risks. The consulate in Benghazi was a temporary rented building. Typically these are constructed with many security features.
Every military person involved has said there were no options that would have saved those killed in Benghazi Libya.
But hey, keep using the death of these Americans to spread more of your pathetic lies.
"real dumb"
Testimony from those on the scene said help could have been there in 3 1/2 hour or so, that would have been 4 hours before the last two American's were murdered by islamic terrorists/murderers. president nobama was asleep, he wanted to be fresh for his Las Vegas campaign trip.
nobama slept, American's died.
Peace
KMA
American Lady

Danville, KY

#904637 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Outrage Machine Gets Desperate To Resuscitate Benghazi "Scandal"
Fox News is desperate.
The Roger Ailes scandal machine, watching its Benghazi witch hunt crumble all around it, is now trying to stoke outrage that President Obama downplayed the tragedy in Benghazi and insulted the survivors by calling it an "incident" during his May 16 comments to the press.
Here's Fox anchor Gregg Jarrett on the May 16 Happening Now reacting to comments Obama made on the Benghazi tragedy:
He referred to Benghazi as an incident, which I'm sure is an insult to the survivors and the family members of the four murdered Americans.

Which is why Fox is desperate to keep it going.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/16/fox-o...
will FOX ever become success at taking down Obama?
stay tuned, only 3 1/2 years left for FOX to try to justify their failures from the last 4 1/2 years.
CUT some of yours for space
``````````

TRR: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi?

(Updated 10/29) Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi? This is the latest potential wrinkle in the growing scandal surrounding the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack that left four men dead and President Obama scrambling for a coherent explanation.

On October 18, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta appeared unexpectedly at an otherwise unrelated briefing on “Efforts to Enhance the Financial Health of the Force.” <<--<<<

News organizations and CSPAN were told beforehand there was no news value to the event and gave it scant coverage. In his brief remarks Mr. Panetta said,“Today I am very pleased to announce that President Obama will nominate General David Rodriguez to succeed General Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...

WASHINGTON – Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, who was replaced as commanding officer of the USS Stennis strike group in October while investigators looked into complaints about his leadership and judgment, has received a nonpunitive letter of caution that will likely end his career.

Because the review of the case has not been complete, a Navy spokesman, Rear Adm. John Kirby, said he could not comment on any details.

Gaouette served as deputy commander of U.S. Naval Forces at Central Command before assuming command of Carrier Strike Group Three in April 2012. In 2003, he was awarded the Vice Admiral Jamese Bond Stockdale Award for inspirational leadership, according to his official biography.

Gaouette was one of at least 25 Navy commanders removed or replaced in 2012.

http://www.stripes.com/news/uss-stennis-group...

WHY?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904638 May 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
OBAMA'S IRS MEDDLED IN WISCONSIN RECALL OF SCOTT WALKER.
meddled or did their job?

now every time someone is rightly scrutinized it'll become FOXbot news. oh but unless it's a liberal church, or the NAACP, or.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904639 May 16, 2013
Obama walking a familiar path on IRS allegations

The Internal Revenue Service controversy dogging President Barack Obama is hardly the first time a White House and the tax agency have been accused of political meddling and bias. Nor is it the first time that political and social advocacy groups have searched for and exploited loopholes and fine points in the federal tax code.

Over the past week, Republicans have been trying to link Obama to what the IRS has acknowledged was improper extra scrutiny of conservative political groups seeking tax-exempt status. That's despite the fact that little - if anything - has surfaced to suggest White House officials had advance knowledge of the IRS actions.

The line between IRS misconduct and the Oval Office appears to less fuzzy in IRS political incidents in previous administrations.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt's frequent use of the IRS as a weapon of political retribution is well-documented. He reportedly had the IRS scrutinize tax returns of his harshest critics, including Sen. Huey Long of Louisiana and Hoover Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon.

And President Richard Nixon famously subjected those on his "enemies list" to tax audits and was even caught on Watergate tapes boasting of it to aides in the Oval Office.

When Treasury Secretary George Schultz questioned Nixon's directive to dig into financial dealings of businessman Henry Kimmelman, a major backer of Nixon's 1972 opponent, Sen. George McGovern, Nixon complained to aides: "What's he trying to do, say that we can't play politics with the IRS?"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/16/3400885...
Lincoln

United States

#904640 May 16, 2013
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.

Are Republicans fooling you for your vote?
Peace
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FULLY libTARD supported!
The number of children aborted each year in the United States nearly equals the number of American deaths in every major conflict combined. That’s about 1.2 million lives ended by abortion annually.
More Americans Killed By Abortion Than War
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-americans-kill...
MURDER of INNOCENTS!
supported by libTARDED dwIdioTs!

Prevented this

#904641 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hey DB ,Wall Street made billions on the dot.com bubble and bust like they did on the subprime mortgage boom and bust and you want to slacken the rules again and let Wall Street get away with making chumps out of the American people AGAIN! How stupid can you be??!?
O'bama is basically paying off the big players in the financial world so they won't say a word about what is happening to this country.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904642 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CUT some of yours for space
``````````
TRR: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi?
(Updated 10/29) Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi? This is the latest potential wrinkle in the growing scandal surrounding the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack that left four men dead and President Obama scrambling for a coherent explanation.
On October 18, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta appeared unexpectedly at an otherwise unrelated briefing on “Efforts to Enhance the Financial Health of the Force.” <<--<<<
News organizations and CSPAN were told beforehand there was no news value to the event and gave it scant coverage. In his brief remarks Mr. Panetta said,“Today I am very pleased to announce that President Obama will nominate General David Rodriguez to succeed General Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...
WASHINGTON – Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, who was replaced as commanding officer of the USS Stennis strike group in October while investigators looked into complaints about his leadership and judgment, has received a nonpunitive letter of caution that will likely end his career.
Because the review of the case has not been complete, a Navy spokesman, Rear Adm. John Kirby, said he could not comment on any details.
Gaouette served as deputy commander of U.S. Naval Forces at Central Command before assuming command of Carrier Strike Group Three in April 2012. In 2003, he was awarded the Vice Admiral Jamese Bond Stockdale Award for inspirational leadership, according to his official biography.
Gaouette was one of at least 25 Navy commanders removed or replaced in 2012.
http://www.stripes.com/news/uss-stennis-group...
WHY?

why not?

Prevented this

#904643 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Internal Revenue Service controversy dogging President Barack Obama is hardly the first time a White House and the tax agency have been accused of political meddling and bias. Nor is it the first time that political and social advocacy groups have searched for and exploited loopholes and fine points in the federal tax code.
Over the past week, Republicans have been trying to link Obama to what the IRS has acknowledged was improper extra scrutiny of conservative political groups seeking tax-exempt status. That's despite the fact that little - if anything - has surfaced to suggest White House officials had advance knowledge of the IRS actions.
The line between IRS misconduct and the Oval Office appears to less fuzzy in IRS political incidents in previous administrations.
President Franklin D. Roosevelt's frequent use of the IRS as a weapon of political retribution is well-documented. He reportedly had the IRS scrutinize tax returns of his harshest critics, including Sen. Huey Long of Louisiana and Hoover Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon.
And President Richard Nixon famously subjected those on his "enemies list" to tax audits and was even caught on Watergate tapes boasting of it to aides in the Oval Office.
When Treasury Secretary George Schultz questioned Nixon's directive to dig into financial dealings of businessman Henry Kimmelman, a major backer of Nixon's 1972 opponent, Sen. George McGovern, Nixon complained to aides: "What's he trying to do, say that we can't play politics with the IRS?"
So who did Nixon audit? just asking.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904644 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
Look it up.
Your lie was not part of the official record. No such claim was made.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#904645 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
Look it up.
"One person familiar with the events said Stevens might have rejected the offers because there was an understanding within the State Department that officials in Libya ought not to request more security, in part because of concerns about the political fallout of seeking a larger military presence in a country that was still being touted as a foreign policy success.“The embassy was told through back channels to not make direct requests for security,” an official familiar with the case, who agreed to discuss the case only anonymously because of the sensitivity of the subject, told McClatchy"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904646 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.
Are Republicans fooling you for your vote?
Peace
<quoted text>
Amazing with the recent conviction of Gosnell that you would think mentioning abortion as a talking point is good for Dems
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904647 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why not?
Dumb response Sonic
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904648 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Very frightening to think that this group is in charge of health care.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904649 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
meddled or did their job?
now every time someone is rightly scrutinized it'll become FOXbot news. oh but unless it's a liberal church, or the NAACP, or.....
Still OCDing about FOX
American Lady

Danville, KY

#904650 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why not?
you ARE one "ignorant" sob ...
.son of a biscuit eater!
BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER let vulgaraties like the other FLY!
BUT
you DO get my "meaning" don't you ???

There's a bunch of low life dwIdiots like you on these boards!
They c/would CAUSE the Pope to curse!

Just from their plain IGNORANCE ...
repetitive at that!

You WILL reap what you have sown!
ALL of you.

Count on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#904651 May 16, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min DrT 48,378
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 16 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 20 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
comparison 58 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 1 hr The Author 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move