Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904567 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he said, and that's not the point. You suffer from reading comprehension issues. You are blinded by party loyalty; hell you'll be the last woman standing defending Bush.
Then what did he say? I read it three times and came to the same conclusion.

Maybe you can tell me what I misinterpreted and I'll take back what I said.
Lincoln

United States

#904568 May 16, 2013
Breaking News from the 1970s :-)
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>they're holding fundraisers for Tawayna Brawley. she is so good at lying, she'd be a natural to run on the Dem ticket as VP with other elect-me-cause-i'm-black Democrats: David Do Nothing Dinkins or David Clueless Patterson.
Lincoln

United States

#904570 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I ......
Carol, odd that I am closer to your religious beliefs than Galt is ;-)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904571 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that "bump in the road" dot-com bust had a significant impact. Would you care to tell us how much in investment was lost? How about telling us how many companies, oh, hell, in just the state of California went out of business.
And, you continually ignore the fact that when the Arabs started a global war against the United States, it was necessary to increase spending beyond what had become the norm.
How about you close your eyes and concentrate. Then, repeat over and over, "I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful...."
If you repeat this often enough, I guarantee you at least one word of your next post will begin to resemble the truth.
Hey DB ,Wall Street made billions on the dot.com bubble and bust like they did on the subprime mortgage boom and bust and you want to slacken the rules again and let Wall Street get away with making chumps out of the American people AGAIN! How stupid can you be??!?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904573 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian do not care much for anyone else.
"Am I my brother's Keeper?" was answered by Ann Rand as NO
Not until Ann Rand needed Medicare then her tune changed
You do know we pay into these programs?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904574 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Breaking News from the 1970s :-)
<quoted text>
Too bad Tawny didn't stay away-huh?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904575 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians voted for President Obama in the 75% Latino and 95% African American vote.
President Obama carried the Roman Catholic Vote.
Republicans want the Latino vote but just don't like Latinos :-)
Peace
It's official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904576 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he said, and that's not the point. You suffer from reading comprehension issues. You are blinded by party loyalty; hell you'll be the last woman standing defending Bush.
You might as well stayed home with this non-response. You and Obama are very good at this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904577 May 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904580 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it G.I. Joe. No one in government is willing to finish the story.
Isn't that what you DON'T get?
Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.

The question has been asked in the hearings but never answered because it's some sort of secret__what's up with that? An open hearing with secrets?

You are dumber than dirt gal!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904581 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
I did ....You are very bitter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904582 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
We should all recognize that some losers can only aspire to become liberals Realtime... With or without family, education, government, welfare, or life in prison...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904583 May 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ou do know that you get medicare regardless of how much Medicare taxes you pay.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904584 May 16, 2013
So the big story that caused a wholesale violation of AP reporters privacy was the Yemen plot that was told before the big Obama reveal?

What a baby!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904585 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.
The question has been asked in the hearings but never answered because it's some sort of secret__what's up with that? An open hearing with secrets?
Yes, tell us why! You seem to know although the State Dept cannot come with a coherent answer. Let us hear it!

Bottom line was Stevens was denied security requests which was not related to lack of funding according to the State Dept.

So tell us why they did it

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904586 May 16, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Real Stupid I don't believe with dead patriots left in the streets I really don't believe anyone at any time will be laughing.
How about if one of the dead was your son? Would you still be saying shit like this? I think not.
If we don't hold those responsible for this to account it will surely happen again especially with this wimp we have in the White House.
You really don't sound too smart even for a demorat hack.
If one would have ben my Son I wouldn't want the politicians using his death as political fodder.

This will happen again as long as we have people in dangerous places.

this "wimp" has taken out more Al Qaeda leaders that you tough guy Bush.

Bring it on!" Yep that's tough guy talk.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904587 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> ou do know that you get medicare regardless of how much Medicare taxes you pay.
Not the topic of the post I responded too...the person did.
BIG SMOKE SCREEN ALERT from Dave
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904588 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Penny Pritzker ALSO uses those offshore accounts/trusts the odumbo administration has been railing against. What a fraud the left is.....:-)
I think this whole admin are playing at being leaders

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904589 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.
Did you not hear Obama and Hillary lie about an anti-Muslim video up to two weeks after the attack which they knew was false?

What could possibly have been their motives for lying to the American people about something this important weeks before a close election?

Is lying now acceptable to liberals just as long as they win an election? At any cost? Even about a terrorist attack on 9/11?
femmeIntellect

Irmo, SC

#904590 May 16, 2013
Well if our grand and great grands were here what would they do?
Would the put notes on store windows in disguises complaining secretly?
NO THEY ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT

This country is the UNITED states of America
I look around today and i DO NOT see us being united.
Brothers stop fighting your brotherrs
Sisters stop fighting your sister
They aren't the ones who've wronged you
Remove the planks and splentors from your eyes and SEE!!!!!

United together..
we are strong
We are capable
We are AMERICANS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 70,996
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 3 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr market indicators 98,836
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web