Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904394 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You can weasel, lie,and spam all you desire; barack is done. You know it, I know it, and I guarantee you HE knows it....
The GOP ship is going down and will be sunk by 2014 and there is nothing you can do about it. Nancy Pelosi returns as our first female Speaker of the House in 2014. It is the American women revenge on the GOP for their war on women in 2012-2013. Don't say that I did not tell you so.:-D "Finally someone is saying what I've been thinking about the IRS-TEA party "scandal." There's no scandal here--just the IRS doing their job, looking into organizations that evidently are violating the law. AND if you loudly proclaim that you think the income tax is illegal, dontcha think you just might be at risk of being audited to see if you are putting your beliefs into practice?
From the article:
"the real scandal...is that 501(c)(4) groups have been engaged in political activity in such a sustained and open way. As Fred Wertheimer, the President of Democracy 21, a government-ethics watchdog group, put it,'it is clear that a number of groups have improperly claimed tax-exempt status as section 501(c)(4)‘social welfare’ organizations in order to hide the donors who financed their campaign activities in the 2010 and 2012 federal elections.'" Washington’s scandal machinery, rusty from recent disuse, is cranking back up to speed due to the alleged targeting of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said,“It’s the kind of thing that scares the American people to their core. When Americans are being targeted for audits based on their political beliefs, that needs to change.” Senator Susan Collins, of Maine, called on the President to apologize. George Will said President Obama could be impeached. Obama himself is taking the path of contrition. At a news conference Monday, the President said,“If in fact I.R.S. personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that’s outrageous. And there’s no place for it.” More hearings, with more outrage, are planned.
In light of this, it might be useful to ask: Did the I.R.S. actually do anything wrong?" Check this out: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment... ;

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904397 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party supports whichever party wants to control taxes and spending.
Got a problem with that?
Got a problem with white people? Older Americans?
Pissed -poor old people duped into thinking Rich people can't afford to pay taxes.:-D

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904398 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
It looks like another Democrat went berserk again. There is a college somewhere on lockdown right now.
East L.A. Probably one of the Holder guns from Fast and Furious made it back to California.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904399 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One more time you lie. The captain of that Wake team has posted you were not a member if that team.
Peace
KMA
How in the hell can one man be sooo stupid...You show your willingness to believe only that which you choose to believe...Please tell me how it's possible for a person to actually say that when you have no idea what my name is??? God you are stupid. You even give stupid a bad name. LIAR, you only been busted about 100 times in your lies.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#904401 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider the Democrats responsible for 2007 & 2008 but not the Republicans in 2011, 2012, 2013? With the filibuster in the Senate, both situations are basically the same.
Why does taking spending off budget makes you think the money is somehow not spent? Would it have pleased you, if in 2010, we took Iraq & Afghanistan spending off budget to reduce the budget deficit?
I posted this link earlier. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
Um, let's see! When was the last time there was a budget passed and how many years has the government been running on continuing resolutions? Into the 5th year I believe.

Prevented this

#904402 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP ship is going down and will be sunk by 2014 and there is nothing you can do about it. Nancy Pelosi returns as our first female Speaker of the House in 2014. It is the American women revenge on the GOP for their war on women in 2012-2013. Don't say that I did not tell you so.:-D "Finally someone is saying what I've been thinking about the IRS-TEA party "scandal." There's no scandal here--just the IRS doing their job, looking into organizations that evidently are violating the law. AND if you loudly proclaim that you think the income tax is illegal, dontcha think you just might be at risk of being audited to see if you are putting your beliefs into practice?
From the article:
"the real scandal...is that 501(c)(4) groups have been engaged in political activity in such a sustained and open way. As Fred Wertheimer, the President of Democracy 21, a government-ethics watchdog group, put it,'it is clear that a number of groups have improperly claimed tax-exempt status as section 501(c)(4)‘social welfare’ organizations in order to hide the donors who financed their campaign activities in the 2010 and 2012 federal elections.'" Washington’s scandal machinery, rusty from recent disuse, is cranking back up to speed due to the alleged targeting of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said,“It’s the kind of thing that scares the American people to their core. When Americans are being targeted for audits based on their political beliefs, that needs to change.” Senator Susan Collins, of Maine, called on the President to apologize. George Will said President Obama could be impeached. Obama himself is taking the path of contrition. At a news conference Monday, the President said,“If in fact I.R.S. personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that’s outrageous. And there’s no place for it.” More hearings, with more outrage, are planned.
In light of this, it might be useful to ask: Did the I.R.S. actually do anything wrong?" Check this out: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment... ;
Liberalism on display, you are a minority- always against the will of the majority of the American people. O'bama interfered with the elections--and yet you applaud. No American, I don't care what side they are on wants that... Alright except the liberal communists.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#904403 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market has doubled under Obama and business profits are soaring. Are the wall street moochers and blood sucking business ceo's/welfare bums doing well enough for you? Open your eyes.
Why do you idiots all of a sudden love wall street? Is it because the government is proping it up?

Prevented this

#904404 May 16, 2013
O'bama can't stand on his own two feet, the other day he took Cameron and made him stand beside him. Now today he takes the President of Turkey--what a coward!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904405 May 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers
Rev Wright
Eric Holder
Van Jones
Hey Dem, how you be buddy? I hope all is well.

Prevented this

#904406 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>Pissed -poor old people duped into thinking Rich people can't afford to pay taxes.:-D
Liberalism on display...again. WTH.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904407 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Maybe I should change your name to dick. That would at the very least give the impression you have one.
All men fear you? Name 1.
All women love you? Name 1.
Based on the posts directed at they would indicate that;
- All women puke at the mention of your name
- All men despise you.
When will you start telling stories, lies, again? There must be some make believe exploits you have not shared.
Peace
KMA
As the obsession and envy continues. Seek help moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#904408 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Meet the new neighbor: Howard Stern reportedly pays $52 million for Palm Beach home
Radio personality said to be the buyer of County Road property
http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/w...
More national enquirer caliber stories from lily.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#904409 May 16, 2013
You know obama sucks when this guy starts talking sht about you.

"President Obama "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch," Chris Matthews said tonight"
TSM

El Paso, TX

#904410 May 16, 2013
Obama’s press conference was to leave an impression that he’s had Taken Action to deal with the IRS Crisis, that his administration had forced Miller to resign immediately- not true, Miller remains as acting IRS commissioner till June 1s,t Miller’s tenure would have ended in June anyway as acting IRS commissioner again just another CHARADE by Obama!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904411 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check the towel boy? I picture the gay ghost taking that spot, just so he can catch a glimpse of naked peepee in the shower.....
You are almost as stupid as old retard Eed is. But I got your pee pee butter butt.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904412 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The map doesn't appear to be particularly outrageous.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/OH/8
The key word in your post is "particulary?"
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904413 May 16, 2013
Wow! You are amazingly bright. You must have picked up on that obscure clue that I have the same town and state that shows up when I type Jimmy in the name box.

Darn! No wonder Obama won the election with such bright hypocrite sockpuppet people as you! You are so smart!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my newest sockpuppet "Buroc Millhouse Obama" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is another of my favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Jimmy" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Please my friends, if he make an appearance show them some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone wants to hook up with me please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: NWaxman
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904414 May 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Um, let's see! When was the last time there was a budget passed and how many years has the government been running on continuing resolutions? Into the 5th year I believe.
Who gives a sh!t? Bush passed a budget every year yes? Did he stick to any of them? Passing a budget is meaningless.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904415 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>The Tea Party are made up of old , poor,men and women without a pot to piss in, gullible enough to be duped into thinking the rich should not be taxed .
Your picture of older Americans as being poor and gullible is laughable.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904416 May 16, 2013
<quoted text> You can't handle the truth too. The GOP ship is sunk!
Obama and his Democrats are mired in multiple scandals to the point where even Democrats and the Ministry of Propaganda media are now going after him, yet this moron says the GOP is sunk.

Go figure. A typical Obama voter, for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••