Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278294 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#904745 May 16, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Stwevens was in charge.
I posted proof from VARIOUS sources ..the Hill is non-partisan.
You list FOX and TOWNHALL.
The CNN report makes no reference to the actual man in charge...STEVENS.
The lying filthy mess is coming from your side, Lorac.
I repeat...how did the constant pummeling of President Clinton work out for the GOP?
Proof? Really?
(snicker, snicker)

Lapeer, MI

#904746 May 16, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro?
Where do people get the idea that the GOP is full of wrinkled old angry racists?
Where do I get the idea?

Well, idiot...I don't.

Any more stupid questions? Talk to my hand.

Lapeer, MI

#904747 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
And I do believe something or someone is smiling down on us.
"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known." Matthew 10:26 NIV
"He will bring into the light of day all that at present is hidden in darkness, and he will expose the secret motives of men's hearts." 1 Corinthians 4:5
Sure seems like it.
I need a break. Later.
It is also written that

"Cockroaches doth hate the flashlight"
2 Orkin 2:3

Lapeer, MI

#904748 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is one of the most admired persons in America.
Tea Party, not so much
So is Kim Kardashian. Butt Clinton is only f ucked in the head.

Lapeer, MI

#904749 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What really amazed me about him was he wasnt afrad to share chicks with his bro, Bobby. Can you imagine dipping your wick in the same chick as your brother? Ewwwwwwwww....
Marilyn Monroe slept her way to stardom until she slept with those two Catholic brothers.

Then she slept the Big Sleep.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904750 May 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is basically paying off the big players in the financial world so they won't say a word about what is happening to this country.
So, you're saying that Obama is Pro-business. That's good for republicans too.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904751 May 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also written that
"Cockroaches doth hate the flashlight"
2 Orkin 2:3
That's funny.

But I misspoke about the 2500 pages of emails not released. It's more like 25,000 pages.

Think they might be holding something back?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904752 May 16, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer...
What social welfare are all these Tea Party groups involved in that they should be tax exempt?
The same thing could be asked of many left sites. Try to figure it out-show us you are not an idiot.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904753 May 16, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? You give a bunch of different stories that all reference one unsourced story.
Unnamed sources "said he said"
The only cables that have been revealed demonstrate Stevens wanted help.
Idiot thinks that if he uses multiple sources pointing to one article with an unname source it has sudden magical powers.

UNname source is not part of the official record
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904754 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You morans predicted Fast & Furious would sink him and Holder.
It's called GOP overreach.
GOP is as popular as head lice.
Keep your head up your ass.
You've never been right.
Idiot, it appears you are overreaching.

I hope you like the sound of dripping as it appears that the bad news about the overreaching of this admin will be steady to the end.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904755 May 16, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I found another scandal for you Battie, take a look!! I'd love to hear your thoughts!!
Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims -
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758494...
WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reportedBy Major Garrett
Oh duh, who do you and CBS think she was talking about? Her and her hubbie's opinions. Use some common sense
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904757 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the group deserve tax exempt status?
Why are labor unions tax-exempt?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904758 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
Still waiting to hear what social welfare Tea Turd groups were involved in that they should be given tax exempt status.
IRS person in charge of targeting Conservative political action groups is now in charge of Obamacare enforcement.

Fire her ass!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904759 May 16, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this helps you out Battie!!
Late Benghazi US Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report
New York Daily News &#8206;- 1 day ago
The American Ambassador killed last Sept. 11 in a brutal attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi refused offers for more security at the ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...
www.mcclatchydc.com/.../amb-stevens-twice-sai... ;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security later on a nearby CIA annex, where two security contractors,...
politicalhotwire.com/.../86766-late-benghazi-... Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...
Daily News ...
Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security ...22 hours ago – Read more: Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security ? twice: report - NY
thehill.com/.../299807-report-officials-say-s... ;
by Jonathan Easley - in 36 Google+ circles
2 days ago – U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died with three other Americans in last year's attack in Benghazi, Libya, turned down offers of additional ... in the region” twice approached Stevens with the offer, and Stevens twice declined.... of the attack, questioning whether more resources could have been ...
Ambassador Stevens Twice Said No To Military Offers Of More ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../chris-stevens... ;
2 days ago –... U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance ...
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down ...
newyork.cityandpress.com/node/6264810&#82... ;
Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report. Daily News. 48 min ago. The American Ambassador ...
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security ...
www.miamiherald.com › News › World › World Wires&#8206;
2 days ago – In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of ... died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept.... congressional hearings and reports that have been issued into what ...
Report: Christopher Stevens declined security - Kevin Cirilli ...- Politico
www.politico.com/.../report-stevens-declined-... ;
by Kevin Cirilli - in 64 Google+ circles
1 day ago – U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens — one of the four people killed in ... 11, 2012, terrorist attack at in the U.S. post in Benghazi, Libya — twice declined a senior U.S.... and Ham told Stevens he could provide him more military security.
Report says Stevens turned down security offer -
WorldNetDaily
www.wnd.com/2013/05/report-says-stevens-turne... ;
1 day ago – Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security — twice: report - NY Daily News. The American ...
Your sources are a joke. They all point back to one article on one website and most just reported "it is being reported" and weren't actually reporting it. You obviously didn't read several of the sites you posted all the way through. The ones that were skeptical and the one that offered an explanation that if Stephens HAD turned down security, it was because he knew it was expected of him from the State Department.

Maybe you should read your own sources first before posting them.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#904760 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the more popular ex Pres.
Clinton, or Bush?
Who do you think is more trusted by a majority of Americans, Lorac?
I am Prom King-look at me?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904761 May 16, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You morans predicted Fast & Furious would sink him and Holder.
It's called GOP overreach.
GOP is as popular as head lice.
Keep your head up your ass.
You've never been right.
Holder is finished, for numerous reasons.

Mostly because Obama needs to offer a significant sacrifice.

The name of the game now for Obama is saving his own ass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904762 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying that Obama is Pro-business. That's good for republicans too.
Obama favors his corporate cronies, a relatively small circle.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904763 May 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew recently testified before Congress that the IRS had approximately 700 full-time equivalent staff working on Obamacare implementation
According to a story by Courthousenews.com , an unnamed healthcare provider in California is suing the IRS and 15 unnamed agents, alleging that they improperly seized some 60 million medical records of 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges on March 11, 2011.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
This happened before the implementing of Obamacare.
Don't Progressives care a hoot about their privacy?
Believe me if the IRS seized records in California, they seized them in more states. I haven't been to a doctor in this country for over 13 years-so I am 'assuming' mine haven't been seized, but you never know. It is frightening and down right un-American.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904764 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christians believe there's something beyond this life - no matter our political persuasians.
Too many people confuse politics with faith. They are as different as night and day.
You and I can agree on matters of faith even though we're on the opposite sides of the fence politically. There are those on my side of the fence and on your side who don't agree with either of us on matters of faith but share our views on politics.
Those on my side of the fence see government's purpose as overseeing and managing the affairs of government. Our purpose is to manage ourselves and look after each other.
Those on your side see government as being able to manage themselves and us.
Apparently, no one is going to cross over to the other side. But it IS a political fence. It doesn't separate believers on both sides.
Faith is overrated.

Each individual is in control of their own destiny, not some Sky Pilot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904765 May 16, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer...
What social welfare are all these Tea Party groups involved in that they should be tax exempt?
Political issue advocacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min District 1 197,120
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 1 hr Indicted Again 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 7 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 8 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 8 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages