Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904374 May 16, 2013
You can trust me.

I classify all documents, even if they are employee lunch orders.

See. I keep everything secret.

You can trust me. Really!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904375 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is "no longer" able to govern? When was he ever able to?
I am sorry you are correct. Point taken:) The community agitator, O'bama, was never qualified for something as simple as leaf blowing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904376 May 16, 2013
LGBT student group at San Diego State University renamed Queer Student Union

Published May 16, 2013

A student group at San Diego State University for its lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community is reportedly changing its name — but some are questioning whether the move is politically correct.

The university’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Union (LGBTSU) will become the Queer Student Union beginning in the 2013-14 school year.

“We’re here and next year, we’re queer,” junior and president-elect Thomas Negron said.

Negron and the group’s president, Michael Manacop, said “queer” is the easiest way to encompass all of the gender and sexual identities on campus without getting too wordy. There’s a similar group at University of California, San Diego called the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning Intersex Association (LGBTQIA).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904377 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?
What do you all think?
Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
A homosexual African-American or Hispanic would be the obvious choice.

But Hillary will not even be the nominee.

The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904378 May 16, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re in the same league as Pelosi….THE POSTER CHILD OF LIBERAL IGNORANCE!!
You can't handle the truth too. The GOP ship is sunk!

Prevented this

#904379 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey! I'm coming on TV in a few minutes!
You can trust me!
Honest.
This is about the IRS.
I promise to be just as forthcoming as I was about Benghazi.
Candy Crowley will be there to help me again today.
Did I call the Tea Party Teabaggers?
DOH!
My bad.
I'm fair to everyone. I'm not corrupt.
Honest! I never tell lies!
You can trust me!
If O'bama is comfortable living in that reality, can we please let him live there just a little while longer, if only for the enjoyment of seeing him twist and turn? It lends legitimacy to mascot of the Democratic Party. Squirm, Barry, Squirm.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904380 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio's 8th congressional district is gerrymandered in a way that guarantees a Republican congressperson.
Are you saying that you don't care for the 10 term US congressman who is currently the speaker of the house?
The map doesn't appear to be particularly outrageous.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/OH/8
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904382 May 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> By 2025 we will be mining the moon, asteroids, and meteors for our resources. Small minds never think out of the box. A lot of food we be grown on orbital farms and on the moon. Further in the future most manufacturing will be space based.
You're nuttier than a shthouse rat, that's only 12 years from now Flacko!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904383 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The subject was the use of intel by Bush leading up to the Iraq War. I did not bring up the subject.
Try to keep up, dumbass.
Bush, Bush, Bush...

Blab, blah, blah...

Dumb Dave knows no other way.

He trusts me too!! Hahahaha!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#904384 May 16, 2013
There are very few degrees of separation between the Obama administration and the mainstream media, and not just ideologically. The Obama administration/MSM family tree grows straight up with very few branches.

Here are just a few examples:

It was revealed today that CBS News President David Rhodes’ brother is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points.

But it gets worse. It is now learned that ABC President Ben Sherwood’s sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is a Special Assistant to Barack Obama on national security affairs.

But even this isn’t it! CNN’s deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is the wife of Tom Nides, who until February was Hillary Clinton’s deputy.

To add to the above list, Jay Carney is married to ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman,

and word is that Chris Matthews has been wed to a life size cardboard cutout of Barack Obama in MSNBC’s break room for going on five years now.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904385 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.
The Tea Party are made up of old , poor,men and women without a pot to piss in, gullible enough to be duped into thinking the rich should not be taxed .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904386 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.
The Tea Party supports whichever party wants to control taxes and spending.

Got a problem with that?

Got a problem with white people? Older Americans?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904388 May 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you old man drooler.
Yes, I do drool without my teleprompter. Very perceptive of you!

DOH! I just told the truth. I'm slipping!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#904390 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It is simply not enough people and they will be even more outnumbered in 2016.
outnumbered in Mexico North, with the murder rate of Chicago, an economy like Zimbabwe and communities resembling District 12 in The Hunger Games. welcome to Obama's America.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904391 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A homosexual African-American or Hispanic would be the obvious choice.
But Hillary will not even be the nominee.
The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
Interesting choices and thank you for your input.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904392 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a problem with that?
Nah, Homer is a white older American. Most of my friends and family are white older Americans.

Prevented this

#904393 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
O'bama donor at the top of the IRS--it's pretty obvious whose dirty work she was doing. Criminal. Director of IRS Tax-Exempt Determinations Office Is Obama Donor. mmm mmm mmm. Holly Whorely for O'bama.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904394 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You can weasel, lie,and spam all you desire; barack is done. You know it, I know it, and I guarantee you HE knows it....
The GOP ship is going down and will be sunk by 2014 and there is nothing you can do about it. Nancy Pelosi returns as our first female Speaker of the House in 2014. It is the American women revenge on the GOP for their war on women in 2012-2013. Don't say that I did not tell you so.:-D "Finally someone is saying what I've been thinking about the IRS-TEA party "scandal." There's no scandal here--just the IRS doing their job, looking into organizations that evidently are violating the law. AND if you loudly proclaim that you think the income tax is illegal, dontcha think you just might be at risk of being audited to see if you are putting your beliefs into practice?
From the article:
"the real scandal...is that 501(c)(4) groups have been engaged in political activity in such a sustained and open way. As Fred Wertheimer, the President of Democracy 21, a government-ethics watchdog group, put it,'it is clear that a number of groups have improperly claimed tax-exempt status as section 501(c)(4)‘social welfare’ organizations in order to hide the donors who financed their campaign activities in the 2010 and 2012 federal elections.'" Washington’s scandal machinery, rusty from recent disuse, is cranking back up to speed due to the alleged targeting of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said,“It’s the kind of thing that scares the American people to their core. When Americans are being targeted for audits based on their political beliefs, that needs to change.” Senator Susan Collins, of Maine, called on the President to apologize. George Will said President Obama could be impeached. Obama himself is taking the path of contrition. At a news conference Monday, the President said,“If in fact I.R.S. personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that’s outrageous. And there’s no place for it.” More hearings, with more outrage, are planned.
In light of this, it might be useful to ask: Did the I.R.S. actually do anything wrong?" Check this out: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment... ;

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904397 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a problem with that?
Pissed -poor old people duped into thinking Rich people can't afford to pay taxes.:-D

Prevented this

#904398 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
It looks like another Democrat went berserk again. There is a college somewhere on lockdown right now.
East L.A. Probably one of the Holder guns from Fast and Furious made it back to California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mera name bablu hai aur main aap sab se dosti k... 6 min bablu 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••