Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#904344 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're sticking with the idea each & every CIA report is 100% vetted before the President is made aware.
The President would be notified but told it had yet to be conformed.
Nice Try.
According to Novak, he understood that Plame worked for the CIA & that is what was printed but did not know she was involved as a secret agent or covert operative.
So, what you're inferring is, Valerie Plame wasn't doing her job, right?
If Robert Novak, dead now, didn't publish the article identifying Valerie Plame as the covert operative for the CIA, who did?

Do you know where the intelligence on Iraq was coming from? Obviously you don't.
Do you know why we had to rely on that intelligence instead of gathering our own intellilgence? You pretend to not know.

It was Valerie Plame's specific job to verify any and all intelligence from all sources concerning WMD programs in Iraq.
Valerie Plame informed the president that Iraq had an active WMD program.
The president acted accordingly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904345 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Meet the new neighbor: Howard Stern reportedly pays $52 million for Palm Beach home
Radio personality said to be the buyer of County Road property
http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/w...
Nobody cares.

Diversion from real issues.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904346 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market has doubled under Obama and business profits are soaring. Are the wall street moochers and blood sucking business ceo's/welfare bums doing well enough for you? Open your eyes.
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. That's the only reason you're falling for the illusion.

The threat of inflation because of it is what you and the rest of us should be worried about.

Also, the "train wreck" that's coming won't hit us until January.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#904347 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, the stupid continues. If you were not so medicated you would have at least narrowed my name down to those on the 55-56 Wake Forest Baseball team. Then pick one, I love playing with idiots like you and simple minded Eed. Your obsessions are truely funny. LOSER. Maybe some day I will give my position on the team since you are sooo dumb.LMAO
"poop"
One more time you lie. The captain of that Wake team has posted you were not a member if that team.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904348 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market has doubled under Obama and business profits are soaring. Are the wall street moochers and blood sucking business ceo's/welfare bums doing well enough for you? Open your eyes.
The stock market rises and falls in cycles regardless of the government.

The business environment sucks and corporate profits are being sustained by extreme cost-cutting rather than increased revenue.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#904350 May 16, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I'm sure you and the rest of the Villagers can whip up another scandal in no time flat!! It's all you've got, lies, lies and more lies!!
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
Federal deficit shrinks at surprising rate
It's on track to fall below where it was when Obama took office, and the long-term debt is more stable, the Congressional Budget Office says.
Thank you sequester.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#904352 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider the Democrats responsible for 2007 & 2008 but not the Republicans in 2011, 2012, 2013? With the filibuster in the Senate, both situations are basically the same.
Why does taking spending off budget makes you think the money is somehow not spent? Would it have pleased you, if in 2010, we took Iraq & Afghanistan spending off budget to reduce the budget deficit?
I posted this link earlier. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
The Democrats controlled all the purse strings of government after January, 2007.
If you bothered to look at the actual data, you will see the deficit levelling off after the TEA Party began to influence Congress. Prior, the deficit was out of control and skyrocketing, having increased ONE THOUSAND PERCENT since the Democrats took control of all spending.
Can you explain why we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office?
Would the budget have passed if we stopped paying people to NOT do the work 30 MILLIONI illegal aliens are here doing?
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. And, still, they couldn't (wouldn't) pass a budget. And, don't come with the six months super majority bullshit. You ignore Sanders and Leiberman.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904353 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
In Wake of Scandal, Obama Fires IRS Boss Who Was Leaving Anyway...
BFD!
Another cover-up.
You can trust me!
I never practice fascism, corruption or never tell a lie.
Who? Little old me?
Eric Holder is gone also-replaced by Duval.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#904355 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider the Democrats responsible for 2007 & 2008 but not the Republicans in 2011, 2012, 2013? With the filibuster in the Senate, both situations are basically the same.
Why does taking spending off budget makes you think the money is somehow not spent? Would it have pleased you, if in 2010, we took Iraq & Afghanistan spending off budget to reduce the budget deficit?
I posted this link earlier. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
How about giving us the numbers from the link you posted. What were the deficits for budget years you use to make your point?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904357 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're inferring is, Valerie Plame wasn't doing her job, right?
If Robert Novak, dead now, didn't publish the article identifying Valerie Plame as the covert operative for the CIA, who did?
Do you know where the intelligence on Iraq was coming from? Obviously you don't.
Do you know why we had to rely on that intelligence instead of gathering our own intellilgence? You pretend to not know.
It was Valerie Plame's specific job to verify any and all intelligence from all sources concerning WMD programs in Iraq.
Valerie Plame informed the president that Iraq had an active WMD program.
The president acted accordingly.
Not at all.

Bush had intel reports & used them without the vetting processor and/or ignoring the vetting process.

You act as though all WMD intel went through Plame to Bush. This was not the case.

The Intel would come into the CIA who would send it to Plame for verification but also present it to Bush as unconfirmed reports. If Bus used those unconfirmed reports, that's his fault, not Plames,
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904358 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you; given a motivated anglo voter, the negro population is completely irrelevant.....
problem is...FOX only motivates 3 million anglos, and we saw how that worked out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904359 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you; given a motivated anglo voter, the negro population is completely irrelevant.....
How much more motivation is needed than the alternative of having the current fool in the White House?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904360 May 16, 2013
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?

What do you all think?

Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904362 May 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean pseudo liberal Democrats & Republicans Dumbazz and another example of failure & affects by the Pseudo Liberals Great Society.
Ohio's 8th congressional district is gerrymandered in a way that guarantees a Republican congressperson.

Are you saying that you don't care for the 10 term US congressman who is currently the speaker of the house?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904363 May 16, 2013
Hey! I'm coming on TV in a few minutes!

You can trust me!

Honest.

This is about the IRS.

I promise to be just as forthcoming as I was about Benghazi.

Candy Crowley will be there to help me again today.

Did I call the Tea Party Teabaggers?

DOH!

My bad.

I'm fair to everyone. I'm not corrupt.

Honest! I never tell lies!

You can trust me!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904364 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is...FOX only motivates 3 million anglos, and we saw how that worked out.
It is simply not enough people and they will be even more outnumbered in 2016.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904365 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Bush had intel reports & used them without the vetting processor and/or ignoring the vetting process.
You act as though all WMD intel went through Plame to Bush. This was not the case.
The Intel would come into the CIA who would send it to Plame for verification but also present it to Bush as unconfirmed reports. If Bus used those unconfirmed reports, that's his fault, not Plames,
Bush this, Bush that.

blah, blah, blah....
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904366 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Document where the Tea Party as an organization has endorsed any candidates, as opposed to individual members expressing their opinions.
In a general election, there is no need to actually endorse a candidate if one just endorses lower taxes. The choice is obvious.
Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#904367 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What did you do daddy in the climate wars of 2025? As years goes by, We can find Zager & Evans visions were right!
"In The Year 9595, I'm kinda wonderin if man is gonna be alive,
He's taken everything this old Earth can give,
And he ain't put back nothing..." http://youtu.be/izQB2-Kmiic
By 2025 we will be mining the moon, asteroids, and meteors for our resources. Small minds never think out of the box. A lot of food we be grown on orbital farms and on the moon. Further in the future most manufacturing will be space based.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904369 May 16, 2013
I want to contact the Eric Holder/Obama injustice Department.

I figure I'll just call the AP, so the injustice Department gets my call sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Scrutiny 178,178
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 30 min Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••