Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904358 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you; given a motivated anglo voter, the negro population is completely irrelevant.....
problem is...FOX only motivates 3 million anglos, and we saw how that worked out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904359 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you; given a motivated anglo voter, the negro population is completely irrelevant.....
How much more motivation is needed than the alternative of having the current fool in the White House?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904360 May 16, 2013
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?

What do you all think?

Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#904362 May 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean pseudo liberal Democrats & Republicans Dumbazz and another example of failure & affects by the Pseudo Liberals Great Society.
Ohio's 8th congressional district is gerrymandered in a way that guarantees a Republican congressperson.

Are you saying that you don't care for the 10 term US congressman who is currently the speaker of the house?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904363 May 16, 2013
Hey! I'm coming on TV in a few minutes!

You can trust me!

Honest.

This is about the IRS.

I promise to be just as forthcoming as I was about Benghazi.

Candy Crowley will be there to help me again today.

Did I call the Tea Party Teabaggers?

DOH!

My bad.

I'm fair to everyone. I'm not corrupt.

Honest! I never tell lies!

You can trust me!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904364 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is...FOX only motivates 3 million anglos, and we saw how that worked out.
It is simply not enough people and they will be even more outnumbered in 2016.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904365 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Bush had intel reports & used them without the vetting processor and/or ignoring the vetting process.
You act as though all WMD intel went through Plame to Bush. This was not the case.
The Intel would come into the CIA who would send it to Plame for verification but also present it to Bush as unconfirmed reports. If Bus used those unconfirmed reports, that's his fault, not Plames,
Bush this, Bush that.

blah, blah, blah....
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904366 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Document where the Tea Party as an organization has endorsed any candidates, as opposed to individual members expressing their opinions.
In a general election, there is no need to actually endorse a candidate if one just endorses lower taxes. The choice is obvious.
Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#904367 May 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What did you do daddy in the climate wars of 2025? As years goes by, We can find Zager & Evans visions were right!
"In The Year 9595, I'm kinda wonderin if man is gonna be alive,
He's taken everything this old Earth can give,
And he ain't put back nothing..." http://youtu.be/izQB2-Kmiic
By 2025 we will be mining the moon, asteroids, and meteors for our resources. Small minds never think out of the box. A lot of food we be grown on orbital farms and on the moon. Further in the future most manufacturing will be space based.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904369 May 16, 2013
I want to contact the Eric Holder/Obama injustice Department.

I figure I'll just call the AP, so the injustice Department gets my call sooner.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904371 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about giving us the numbers from the link you posted. What were the deficits for budget years you use to make your point?
You can't read?

The point is the deficits peaked in 2009 at the height of the Bush recession. Since they have been dropping. This is not what you said earlier.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904372 May 16, 2013
It looks like another Democrat went berserk again. There is a college somewhere on lockdown right now.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904373 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush this, Bush that.
blah, blah, blah....
The subject was the use of intel by Bush leading up to the Iraq War. I did not bring up the subject.

Try to keep up, dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#904374 May 16, 2013
You can trust me.

I classify all documents, even if they are employee lunch orders.

See. I keep everything secret.

You can trust me. Really!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904375 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is "no longer" able to govern? When was he ever able to?
I am sorry you are correct. Point taken:) The community agitator, O'bama, was never qualified for something as simple as leaf blowing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904376 May 16, 2013
LGBT student group at San Diego State University renamed Queer Student Union

Published May 16, 2013

A student group at San Diego State University for its lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community is reportedly changing its name — but some are questioning whether the move is politically correct.

The university’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Union (LGBTSU) will become the Queer Student Union beginning in the 2013-14 school year.

“We’re here and next year, we’re queer,” junior and president-elect Thomas Negron said.

Negron and the group’s president, Michael Manacop, said “queer” is the easiest way to encompass all of the gender and sexual identities on campus without getting too wordy. There’s a similar group at University of California, San Diego called the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning Intersex Association (LGBTQIA).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904377 May 16, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?
What do you all think?
Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
A homosexual African-American or Hispanic would be the obvious choice.

But Hillary will not even be the nominee.

The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#904378 May 16, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re in the same league as Pelosi….THE POSTER CHILD OF LIBERAL IGNORANCE!!
You can't handle the truth too. The GOP ship is sunk!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904379 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey! I'm coming on TV in a few minutes!
You can trust me!
Honest.
This is about the IRS.
I promise to be just as forthcoming as I was about Benghazi.
Candy Crowley will be there to help me again today.
Did I call the Tea Party Teabaggers?
DOH!
My bad.
I'm fair to everyone. I'm not corrupt.
Honest! I never tell lies!
You can trust me!
If O'bama is comfortable living in that reality, can we please let him live there just a little while longer, if only for the enjoyment of seeing him twist and turn? It lends legitimacy to mascot of the Democratic Party. Squirm, Barry, Squirm.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904380 May 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio's 8th congressional district is gerrymandered in a way that guarantees a Republican congressperson.
Are you saying that you don't care for the 10 term US congressman who is currently the speaker of the house?
The map doesn't appear to be particularly outrageous.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/OH/8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 24 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 968
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News