Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,341 - 830,360 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Indisputable?
You're nuttier than a shthouse rat gal__go tend to hubs and your little girl before it's too late.
Shrub has admitted that Iraq had no usable WMD's__but your sorry azz knows better eh?
Tell us a story.
Valerie Plame said Saddam Hussein had WMDs.
By the way, you never answered the question about why Robert Novak isn't being prosecuted for outing Valerie Plame.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How quick they forget:
"Marines reportedly find cyanide, mustard agents in Euphrates
From staff and wire reports
Marine units testing drinking water found cyanide and mustard agents in the Euphrates River, MSNBC reported, as concerns mounted that Iraq would resort to chemical weapons as coalition troops closed on Baghdad.
Earlier, advancing U.S. troops found thousands of boxes of suspicious white powder, nerve agent antidote and Arabic documents on how to engage in chemical warfare at an industrial complex south of Baghdad. But a senior U.S. official familiar with initial testing said the materials were believed to be explosives.
Concerns over the use of chemical weapons spiked as MSNBC reported that Marines testing drinking water from the Euphrates River near Nasiriyah found "large concentrations" of cyanide and mustard agents. The network said Marine commanders believed it was a deliberate attempt to poison coalition troops."
Ask the kurds if Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
"Chemical attacks [edit]The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.[1]
Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples;[10] they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit).[11] It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX;[3] some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide"
"Move along. Nothing to see here."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You best sign up for a calculus course.
That was simple Algebra I high school math referenced.
I'm guessing you've never taken a Calculus course.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So how much debt has Boehner run up starting Jan of 2011?
Let's take a look at that.
Look at the first derivative of both debt and deficit. Tell us about how the first derivative has a large positive magnitude while the Democrats have a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. Look at the second derivative. You'll discover the debt and deficit are not only increasing, but there is an accelleration component. Now, tell us how the first derivative of the deficit actually becomes zero after the TEA Party begins to influence Congress, and the first derivative of the debt becomes a constant, and the second derivative becomes zero.
What we need is for the first derivative of the deficit to be negative. We can survive with a negative first derivative and a second derivative of zero. With a positive second derivative of the debt, anyone can tell you that government is certain to collapse.

In short, the TEA Party saved the country.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So how much debt has Boehner run up starting Jan of 2011?
By the way. Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO constume. You'd know that if you kept up with anything FACTUAL happening in Washington.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's America, you being typical, was summed up a long time ago:
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain
The most recent episode in the comedy drama in the White House involves the IRS targetting, coincidentally, opposition to the Democrats' agenda. To cover this up, Obama pretends to fire the head of the IRS, who took the position after everything had already happened during the election year and was only going to be in that position until June, anyway. The scapegoat will finish his tenure as originally planned.
This is something you expect in an episode of some show like "Married With Children" with Obama playing the part of Al Bundy.
And, Afghanistan attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.
Did you catch the intelligence leak about the some of the terrorists in Benghazi wearing Afghan-style attire? Looks like they are still fighting a war with the US. But, now, they have been so successful since Obama took office, they have opened up a front in Africa, a couple of thousand f**k*ng miles away from Afghanistan.
Still pushing the "Afghanistan attacked us" baloney.

I'm thinking that when terrorists are down to attacking temporary rented consular building in Bumfuck Libya that the power of these groups is weakening.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame said Saddam Hussein had WMDs.
By the way, you never answered the question about why Robert Novak isn't being prosecuted for outing Valerie Plame.
No, she did not.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she did not.
Morning Jean!!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they hand selected only 100 emails out of the thousands they must have sent and received just perpetrates the coverup.
Put a fork in it Bittie, it's done!
Really Not Surprized

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my Obamabot losers!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our Obama losing his mind!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Community Organizing friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, the stupid continues. If you were not so medicated you would have at least narrowed my name down to those on the 55-56 Wake Forest Baseball team. Then pick one, I love playing with idiots like you and simple minded Eed. Your obsessions are truely funny. LOSER. Maybe some day I will give my position on the team since you are sooo dumb.LMAO
You are a nasty old f*ck ghost... Robert and Julia know you are deranged, a braggart and a troublemaker ghost...

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at that.
Look at the first derivative of both debt and deficit. Tell us about how the first derivative has a large positive magnitude while the Democrats have a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. Look at the second derivative. You'll discover the debt and deficit are not only increasing, but there is an accelleration component. Now, tell us how the first derivative of the deficit actually becomes zero after the TEA Party begins to influence Congress, and the first derivative of the debt becomes a constant, and the second derivative becomes zero.
What we need is for the first derivative of the deficit to be negative. We can survive with a negative first derivative and a second derivative of zero. With a positive second derivative of the debt, anyone can tell you that government is certain to collapse.
In short, the TEA Party saved the country.
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate for about 6 months during 2009.

The first derivative of the deficit being negative would indicate that the deficit is decreasing.

The second derivative being zero would meant that the decrease is a constant. Wouldn't you want the second derivative to be negative that would show the rate of the decreases to be increasing? i.e ever year we decrease the deficit by a higher amount?

Just checking,. I mean , I am sure you, being a pretend engineer, you probably think you actually know something about calculus.

BTW, deficits spiked in 2009 & have been basically decreasing.

If you look at these graph, the first derivative would be negative ,.

This makes you both an idiot & a liar.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way. Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO constume. You'd know that if you kept up with anything FACTUAL happening in Washington.
Boehner is a registered Republican elected to lead the House by other elected Republicans.

Not being a wacked out, lying, whining Tea Party moron does not mean they aren't Republican.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nasty old f*ck ghost... Robert and Julia know you are deranged, a braggart and a troublemaker ghost...
Then why is it you that is always butting into my posts? IDIOT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

A Brief History of IRS Political Targeting

One survey found that 75% of IRS respondents felt entitled to deceive or lie to Congress.

"In almost every administration since the IRS's inception the information and power of the tax agency have been mobilized for explicitly political purposes."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's America, you being typical, was summed up a long time ago:
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain
The most recent episode in the comedy drama in the White House involves the IRS targetting, coincidentally, opposition to the Democrats' agenda. To cover this up, Obama pretends to fire the head of the IRS, who took the position after everything had already happened during the election year and was only going to be in that position until June, anyway. The scapegoat will finish his tenure as originally planned.
This is something you expect in an episode of some show like "Married With Children" with Obama playing the part of Al Bundy.
And, Afghanistan attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.
Did you catch the intelligence leak about the some of the terrorists in Benghazi wearing Afghan-style attire? Looks like they are still fighting a war with the US. But, now, they have been so successful since Obama took office, they have opened up a front in Africa, a couple of thousand f**k*ng miles away from Afghanistan.
DB, please tell me how Afghanistan attacked the US when none of the hijackers were from Afghanistan. Who's more guilty, the govt of Afghanistan who may have know Al Qaeda was occupying the country but had no way of knowing they were planning to attack the US or, Bush who knew about the planning of the attack, & boastfully admitted to throwing the Intel from the previous Secretary of Defense in the trash, ordered the CIA & FBI to terminate their investigations (virtually weakening Americas homeland security), & took a month long vacation just months after being elected (or stealing the election)? If I'm wrong about anything, feel free to correct me!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it you that is always butting into my posts? IDIOT.
Your facebook page and friends ghost are interesting too...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Few Republican congressmen today have the gumption to oppose almost boundless executive power, even when the executive branch is controlled by their arch-enemy. Can you imagine Everett Dirksen taking the floor of the Senate to boisterously champion President Lyndon Johnson’s prerogative to read the private mail of Dirksen and every other Republican member of Congress? With their own party in the White House, however, GOP members of Congress gave Bush a standing ovation when he bragged about his illegal “Terrorist Surveillance Program” warrantless wiretapping in his 2006 State of the Union address. Perhaps many of today’s Republican members of Congress are so clueless that they do not recognize the peril of permitting Obama to perpetuate the secret surveillance that Bush commenced.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another moron from Texas spewing his ignorance.
Texas, as in the state that has jobs? Not made up jobs or green jobs that cost more to create than they pay--real jobs.

Home > Biz Beat Blog Should the United States have more jobs in recovery? What about Texas?By Sheryl Jean
sjean@dallasnews.com
10:15 am on May 14, 2013 | Permalink

If the U.S. economic recovery followed the path after previous recessions, it should have 2.2 million more jobs today, according to the Brookings Institution.

That estimate is based on an analysis of five previous recessions by Brookings’ Hamilton Project.

If 208,000 jobs are added nationally each month, it would take until April 2020 to reach the pre-recession employment level. The nation has added an average of about 180,000 jobs for each of the first four months of this year, but those numbers are subject to revisions.

The Hamilton Project examined the jobs gap — the number of jobs the U.S. economy needs to create to return to pre-recession employment while absorb new entrants to the labor force each month. As of March, the nation faced a gap of 10.1 million jobs, it said.

A map created by the Hamilton Project shows the jobs gap — the number of jobs each state would have to add to bring its employment-to-population ratio to its pre-recession level – for each state. Texas’ job gap is 352,000.

By pure number of jobs, Texas surpassed its pre-recession level in fall 2011.

The total state payroll reached 10.64 million people in September 2011, after adjusting for seasonal variations, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was slightly above the previous employment peak 10.635 million in August 2008.

In March, Texas’ preliminary employment was 11.11 million people, but those numbers were not adjusted for seasonal variations and are subject to revisions. Employment data for the state for April will be released on Friday.

Last year, Brookings named Dallas as one of only three U.S. metropolitan areas to full bounce back from the recession. The other metro areas were Knoxville, Tenn., and Pittsburgh.

Fort that ranking, Brookings look at the return to their recession-eve peak in growth rates of GDP (a measure of standard of living) and employment (a measure of widespread job opportunity) for the nation’s 76 largest metros.

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/sho...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••