Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#904155 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So how much debt has Boehner run up starting Jan of 2011?
By the way. Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO constume. You'd know that if you kept up with anything FACTUAL happening in Washington.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904156 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's America, you being typical, was summed up a long time ago:
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain
The most recent episode in the comedy drama in the White House involves the IRS targetting, coincidentally, opposition to the Democrats' agenda. To cover this up, Obama pretends to fire the head of the IRS, who took the position after everything had already happened during the election year and was only going to be in that position until June, anyway. The scapegoat will finish his tenure as originally planned.
This is something you expect in an episode of some show like "Married With Children" with Obama playing the part of Al Bundy.
And, Afghanistan attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.
Did you catch the intelligence leak about the some of the terrorists in Benghazi wearing Afghan-style attire? Looks like they are still fighting a war with the US. But, now, they have been so successful since Obama took office, they have opened up a front in Africa, a couple of thousand f**k*ng miles away from Afghanistan.
Still pushing the "Afghanistan attacked us" baloney.

I'm thinking that when terrorists are down to attacking temporary rented consular building in Bumfuck Libya that the power of these groups is weakening.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#904157 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame said Saddam Hussein had WMDs.
By the way, you never answered the question about why Robert Novak isn't being prosecuted for outing Valerie Plame.
No, she did not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904158 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she did not.
Morning Jean!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#904159 May 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they hand selected only 100 emails out of the thousands they must have sent and received just perpetrates the coverup.
Put a fork in it Bittie, it's done!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really Not Surprized

Baltimore, MD

#904160 May 16, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my Obamabot losers!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our Obama losing his mind!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Community Organizing friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904161 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, the stupid continues. If you were not so medicated you would have at least narrowed my name down to those on the 55-56 Wake Forest Baseball team. Then pick one, I love playing with idiots like you and simple minded Eed. Your obsessions are truely funny. LOSER. Maybe some day I will give my position on the team since you are sooo dumb.LMAO
You are a nasty old f*ck ghost... Robert and Julia know you are deranged, a braggart and a troublemaker ghost...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#904162 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at that.
Look at the first derivative of both debt and deficit. Tell us about how the first derivative has a large positive magnitude while the Democrats have a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. Look at the second derivative. You'll discover the debt and deficit are not only increasing, but there is an accelleration component. Now, tell us how the first derivative of the deficit actually becomes zero after the TEA Party begins to influence Congress, and the first derivative of the debt becomes a constant, and the second derivative becomes zero.
What we need is for the first derivative of the deficit to be negative. We can survive with a negative first derivative and a second derivative of zero. With a positive second derivative of the debt, anyone can tell you that government is certain to collapse.
In short, the TEA Party saved the country.
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate for about 6 months during 2009.

The first derivative of the deficit being negative would indicate that the deficit is decreasing.

The second derivative being zero would meant that the decrease is a constant. Wouldn't you want the second derivative to be negative that would show the rate of the decreases to be increasing? i.e ever year we decrease the deficit by a higher amount?

Just checking,. I mean , I am sure you, being a pretend engineer, you probably think you actually know something about calculus.

BTW, deficits spiked in 2009 & have been basically decreasing.

If you look at these graph, the first derivative would be negative ,.

This makes you both an idiot & a liar.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#904163 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way. Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO constume. You'd know that if you kept up with anything FACTUAL happening in Washington.
Boehner is a registered Republican elected to lead the House by other elected Republicans.

Not being a wacked out, lying, whining Tea Party moron does not mean they aren't Republican.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904164 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nasty old f*ck ghost... Robert and Julia know you are deranged, a braggart and a troublemaker ghost...
Then why is it you that is always butting into my posts? IDIOT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904165 May 16, 2013
A Brief History of IRS Political Targeting

One survey found that 75% of IRS respondents felt entitled to deceive or lie to Congress.

"In almost every administration since the IRS's inception the information and power of the tax agency have been mobilized for explicitly political purposes."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#904166 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's America, you being typical, was summed up a long time ago:
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain
The most recent episode in the comedy drama in the White House involves the IRS targetting, coincidentally, opposition to the Democrats' agenda. To cover this up, Obama pretends to fire the head of the IRS, who took the position after everything had already happened during the election year and was only going to be in that position until June, anyway. The scapegoat will finish his tenure as originally planned.
This is something you expect in an episode of some show like "Married With Children" with Obama playing the part of Al Bundy.
And, Afghanistan attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.
Did you catch the intelligence leak about the some of the terrorists in Benghazi wearing Afghan-style attire? Looks like they are still fighting a war with the US. But, now, they have been so successful since Obama took office, they have opened up a front in Africa, a couple of thousand f**k*ng miles away from Afghanistan.
DB, please tell me how Afghanistan attacked the US when none of the hijackers were from Afghanistan. Who's more guilty, the govt of Afghanistan who may have know Al Qaeda was occupying the country but had no way of knowing they were planning to attack the US or, Bush who knew about the planning of the attack, & boastfully admitted to throwing the Intel from the previous Secretary of Defense in the trash, ordered the CIA & FBI to terminate their investigations (virtually weakening Americas homeland security), & took a month long vacation just months after being elected (or stealing the election)? If I'm wrong about anything, feel free to correct me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904167 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it you that is always butting into my posts? IDIOT.
Your facebook page and friends ghost are interesting too...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904168 May 16, 2013
Few Republican congressmen today have the gumption to oppose almost boundless executive power, even when the executive branch is controlled by their arch-enemy. Can you imagine Everett Dirksen taking the floor of the Senate to boisterously champion President Lyndon Johnson’s prerogative to read the private mail of Dirksen and every other Republican member of Congress? With their own party in the White House, however, GOP members of Congress gave Bush a standing ovation when he bragged about his illegal “Terrorist Surveillance Program” warrantless wiretapping in his 2006 State of the Union address. Perhaps many of today’s Republican members of Congress are so clueless that they do not recognize the peril of permitting Obama to perpetuate the secret surveillance that Bush commenced.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904169 May 16, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#904170 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another moron from Texas spewing his ignorance.
Texas, as in the state that has jobs? Not made up jobs or green jobs that cost more to create than they pay--real jobs.

Home > Biz Beat Blog Should the United States have more jobs in recovery? What about Texas?By Sheryl Jean
sjean@dallasnews.com
10:15 am on May 14, 2013 | Permalink

If the U.S. economic recovery followed the path after previous recessions, it should have 2.2 million more jobs today, according to the Brookings Institution.

That estimate is based on an analysis of five previous recessions by Brookings’ Hamilton Project.

If 208,000 jobs are added nationally each month, it would take until April 2020 to reach the pre-recession employment level. The nation has added an average of about 180,000 jobs for each of the first four months of this year, but those numbers are subject to revisions.

The Hamilton Project examined the jobs gap — the number of jobs the U.S. economy needs to create to return to pre-recession employment while absorb new entrants to the labor force each month. As of March, the nation faced a gap of 10.1 million jobs, it said.

A map created by the Hamilton Project shows the jobs gap — the number of jobs each state would have to add to bring its employment-to-population ratio to its pre-recession level – for each state. Texas’ job gap is 352,000.

By pure number of jobs, Texas surpassed its pre-recession level in fall 2011.

The total state payroll reached 10.64 million people in September 2011, after adjusting for seasonal variations, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was slightly above the previous employment peak 10.635 million in August 2008.

In March, Texas’ preliminary employment was 11.11 million people, but those numbers were not adjusted for seasonal variations and are subject to revisions. Employment data for the state for April will be released on Friday.

Last year, Brookings named Dallas as one of only three U.S. metropolitan areas to full bounce back from the recession. The other metro areas were Knoxville, Tenn., and Pittsburgh.

Fort that ranking, Brookings look at the return to their recession-eve peak in growth rates of GDP (a measure of standard of living) and employment (a measure of widespread job opportunity) for the nation’s 76 largest metros.

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/sho...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#904171 May 16, 2013
Folks the fact that EasyEed is not receiving the mental healthcare that he desperately needs means as a nation we are failing those in need.

Hopefully National Healthcare Reform will help EasyEed.
Lincoln

United States

#904172 May 16, 2013
More Fox
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Texas, as in the state that has jobs? Not made up jobs or green jobs that cost more to create than they pay--real jobs.
Home > Biz Beat Blog Should the United States have more jobs in recovery? What about Texas?By Sheryl Jean
sjean@dallasnews.com
10:15 am on May 14, 2013 | Permalink
If the U.S. economic recovery followed the path after previous recessions, it should have 2.2 million more jobs today, according to the Brookings Institution.
That estimate is based on an analysis of five previous recessions by Brookings’ Hamilton Project.
If 208,000 jobs are added nationally each month, it would take until April 2020 to reach the pre-recession employment level. The nation has added an average of about 180,000 jobs for each of the first four months of this year, but those numbers are subject to revisions.
The Hamilton Project examined the jobs gap — the number of jobs the U.S. economy needs to create to return to pre-recession employment while absorb new entrants to the labor force each month. As of March, the nation faced a gap of 10.1 million jobs, it said.
A map created by the Hamilton Project shows the jobs gap — the number of jobs each state would have to add to bring its employment-to-population ratio to its pre-recession level – for each state. Texas’ job gap is 352,000.
By pure number of jobs, Texas surpassed its pre-recession level in fall 2011.
The total state payroll reached 10.64 million people in September 2011, after adjusting for seasonal variations, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was slightly above the previous employment peak 10.635 million in August 2008.
In March, Texas’ preliminary employment was 11.11 million people, but those numbers were not adjusted for seasonal variations and are subject to revisions. Employment data for the state for April will be released on Friday.
Last year, Brookings named Dallas as one of only three U.S. metropolitan areas to full bounce back from the recession. The other metro areas were Knoxville, Tenn., and Pittsburgh.
Fort that ranking, Brookings look at the return to their recession-eve peak in growth rates of GDP (a measure of standard of living) and employment (a measure of widespread job opportunity) for the nation’s 76 largest metros.
http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/sho...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#904173 May 16, 2013
More Costs of a Pseudo-Scandal

If I were a political adviser to those relentlessly pushing recriminations about the attack last year on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, I think my advice would be,“Give it a rest.” This pseudo-scandal has become so forced, so contrived, and so blatantly driven by motives other than safeguarding the security of U.S. interests that the unending push has already passed the point where it serves any identifiable objectives, even partisan political ones. The subject, about which a panel of inquiry has completed its work and issued its report, is already tiresome; imagine how much more tiresome it will be to voters by 2016 after three more years of it.

A poll on Benghazi released this week by Public Policy Polling suggests that the agitation on the subject is keeping a Republican base agitated but not making wider inroads on public opinion. One has to ask what good it does Republicans to dwell on something that keeps one segment of the population angry about Barack Obama (and Hillary Clinton) when that segment was already angry about Obama anyway. When asked whom the respondent trusted more on the issue of Benghazi, 49 percent said Hillary Clinton and 39 percent said Congressional Republicans. On other questions asking for an overall favorable or unfavorable rating, Clinton enjoys an eight-point margin over Congressional Republicans, the same margin as in a similar poll in March.

The poll did show that the angry base has gotten the intended message that there is supposedly a scandal involved. A plurality of Republicans (but only small percentages of either Democrats or independents) said yes to the question of whether this was the “biggest scandal in American history.” By margins of greater than three to one, Republicans polled said it was a worse scandal than Watergate, Iran Contra, or Teapot Dome. That's an interesting result given that in one case the issue involved nuances conveyed in some talking points, while each of the others involved criminal behavior in the form of attempted subversion of an American election with a subsequent cover-up, illegal diversion of arms into a foreign war, or bribery of a cabinet officer to get preferred exploitation of publicly owned natural resources.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/paul-pillar/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#904174 May 16, 2013
The Soul Brothers of ignorance…. Obama/Holder…Deflects blame, claim ignorance!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search