Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#904333 May 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
nobody knows who won the election. In just the state of Ohio, there were 70 precincts around the city of Cleveland where, in hundreds of thousands of votes, not one crackhead, not one illiterate dropout, not one confused elderly voter (remember Florida?), nobody pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
It's child's play to find the location where the computers were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. It's impossible to find the locations where programs were written to steal one in three or one in four votes.
Well, let's have a recount.
Oh. Well, that can't happen because THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.

We no longer have a democracy. Next on the agenda is the Constitution.
What do you think it will take to restore democracy to this country?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#904334 May 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You can weasel, lie,and spam all you desire; barack is done. You know it, I know it, and I guarantee you HE knows it....
The best case scenario is he will just limp through the rest of his second term.

Of course, Obamacare will be right on the heels of the crippling injuries if he even survives them.

The "train wreck" Sen. Max Baucus (D) said is coming seems like such a long time ago now.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904335 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
What a bunch of beauts on here.
These baggers get more obsessed and crazy ever daily.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#904336 May 16, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to jail. Pacs shouldn't be tax exempt, it's money laundering
"silly"
Unions should not be tax exempt, they launder money.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904338 May 16, 2013
DEM GOT BLACKS PAID OFF wrote:
Goldwater was a Libertarian, not a racist
A review of Senator Barry Goldwater’s record shows that he was a Libertarian, not a
racist.
Goldwater was a member of the Arizona NAACP and was involved in
desegregating the Arizona National Guard.
Goldwater
sup
ported the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and the Civil Rights Act of 1960
, as
well as the constitutional amendment banning the poll tax. His opposition to the more comprehensive Civil
Rights Act of 1964 was based on his libertarian views about government. Goldw
ater believed that the 1964 Act,
as written, unconstitutionally extended the federal government's commerce power to private citizens, furthering
the government’s efforts to "legislate morality" and restrict the rights of employers.
It is instructive to r
ead the entire text of Goldwater's 1964 speech at the 28th Republican National Convention,
accepting the nomination for president that is available from the Arizona Historical Foundation.
By the end of
his career, Goldwater was one of the most respected m
embers of either party
and was considered a
stabilizing influence in the Senate. Senator Goldwater's speech may be found also on the Internet at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp
-
srv/politics/daily/may98/goldw aterspeech.htm
Barry Goldwater was the ultimate traditional Conservative...not a Libertarian, not a religious wacko, and most certainly not a racist.

Orlando, FL

#904339 May 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure O'bama doesn't believe in freedom of speech unless it comes from the democrats. O'bama is no longer able to govern. You loon o ticks and the worst black president in history are done.
Obama is "no longer" able to govern? When was he ever able to?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904340 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're sticking with the idea each & every CIA report is 100% vetted before the President is made aware.
The President would be notified but told it had yet to be conformed.
Nice Try.
According to Novak, he understood that Plame worked for the CIA & that is what was printed but did not know she was involved as a secret agent or covert operative.
When it is common knowledge on the Washington party circuit that a person works for the CIA, how can they be "involved as a secret agent or covert operative."

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904341 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Back your bullshit up with facts. I'll help you. Here's the actual numbers:
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
And, you continually use verbiage indicating your ignorance of how the government of the United States works. I'll help you there, too. Here's a link to a document that describes in detail how the government of the United States raises revenue and spends money:
http://usconstitution.com/
Now, after you read the document in the second link, use that knowledge when you quote the numbers in the first link to form your conclusions.
I'll give you a short history:
(We actually had a...) budget ... with a surplus
Dot-com bust
Arabs declare war on the United States
deficit grows to 500 billion dollars fighting the war the Arabs started.
Republicans turn over to the Democrats all the purse strings of government with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillioin dollar deficit and a total public debt of 8.5 trillion dollars (having increased 3.5 trillion dollars subsequent to the dot-com bust and the Arabs declaring war on the United States).
The Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.
The Democrats doubled the debt to the 17 trillion dollars it is today.
The Democrats have not produced a budget since Obama took office.
The Democrats have no plan to stop borrowing for the day-to-day existence of government.
An idiot can tell you this government the Democrats are running is certain to collapse... which would be a logical part of any plan Marxist communists would have to take over a capitalist country.
Now, please tell us what the numbers are, and then describe for us your conclusions based on the actual numbers.
You will receive no credit for the usual propaganda bullshit you post here.
Why do you consider the Democrats responsible for 2007 & 2008 but not the Republicans in 2011, 2012, 2013? With the filibuster in the Senate, both situations are basically the same.

Why does taking spending off budget makes you think the money is somehow not spent? Would it have pleased you, if in 2010, we took Iraq & Afghanistan spending off budget to reduce the budget deficit?

I posted this link earlier. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904342 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, they never supported any candidate or endorsed any candidates?
How many Democrats have they endorsed & How many Republicans?
Document where the Tea Party as an organization has endorsed any candidates, as opposed to individual members expressing their opinions.

In a general election, there is no need to actually endorse a candidate if one just endorses lower taxes. The choice is obvious.

Spokane, WA

#904343 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued obsession with my pecker and little boys is troubling. You know that all women love me and all the men fear me,so take of that bag and start back those liars club classes.
"poop"
Maybe I should change your name to dick. That would at the very least give the impression you have one.
All men fear you? Name 1.
All women love you? Name 1.
Based on the posts directed at they would indicate that;
- All women puke at the mention of your name
- All men despise you.
When will you start telling stories, lies, again? There must be some make believe exploits you have not shared.
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#904344 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're sticking with the idea each & every CIA report is 100% vetted before the President is made aware.
The President would be notified but told it had yet to be conformed.
Nice Try.
According to Novak, he understood that Plame worked for the CIA & that is what was printed but did not know she was involved as a secret agent or covert operative.
So, what you're inferring is, Valerie Plame wasn't doing her job, right?
If Robert Novak, dead now, didn't publish the article identifying Valerie Plame as the covert operative for the CIA, who did?

Do you know where the intelligence on Iraq was coming from? Obviously you don't.
Do you know why we had to rely on that intelligence instead of gathering our own intellilgence? You pretend to not know.

It was Valerie Plame's specific job to verify any and all intelligence from all sources concerning WMD programs in Iraq.
Valerie Plame informed the president that Iraq had an active WMD program.
The president acted accordingly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904345 May 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Meet the new neighbor: Howard Stern reportedly pays $52 million for Palm Beach home
Radio personality said to be the buyer of County Road property
http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/w...
Nobody cares.

Diversion from real issues.

Orlando, FL

#904346 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market has doubled under Obama and business profits are soaring. Are the wall street moochers and blood sucking business ceo's/welfare bums doing well enough for you? Open your eyes.
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. That's the only reason you're falling for the illusion.

The threat of inflation because of it is what you and the rest of us should be worried about.

Also, the "train wreck" that's coming won't hit us until January.

Spokane, WA

#904347 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, the stupid continues. If you were not so medicated you would have at least narrowed my name down to those on the 55-56 Wake Forest Baseball team. Then pick one, I love playing with idiots like you and simple minded Eed. Your obsessions are truely funny. LOSER. Maybe some day I will give my position on the team since you are sooo dumb.LMAO
"poop"
One more time you lie. The captain of that Wake team has posted you were not a member if that team.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#904348 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market has doubled under Obama and business profits are soaring. Are the wall street moochers and blood sucking business ceo's/welfare bums doing well enough for you? Open your eyes.
The stock market rises and falls in cycles regardless of the government.

The business environment sucks and corporate profits are being sustained by extreme cost-cutting rather than increased revenue.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#904350 May 16, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I'm sure you and the rest of the Villagers can whip up another scandal in no time flat!! It's all you've got, lies, lies and more lies!!
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
Federal deficit shrinks at surprising rate
It's on track to fall below where it was when Obama took office, and the long-term debt is more stable, the Congressional Budget Office says.
Thank you sequester.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#904352 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider the Democrats responsible for 2007 & 2008 but not the Republicans in 2011, 2012, 2013? With the filibuster in the Senate, both situations are basically the same.
Why does taking spending off budget makes you think the money is somehow not spent? Would it have pleased you, if in 2010, we took Iraq & Afghanistan spending off budget to reduce the budget deficit?
The Democrats controlled all the purse strings of government after January, 2007.
If you bothered to look at the actual data, you will see the deficit levelling off after the TEA Party began to influence Congress. Prior, the deficit was out of control and skyrocketing, having increased ONE THOUSAND PERCENT since the Democrats took control of all spending.
Can you explain why we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office?
Would the budget have passed if we stopped paying people to NOT do the work 30 MILLIONI illegal aliens are here doing?
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. And, still, they couldn't (wouldn't) pass a budget. And, don't come with the six months super majority bullshit. You ignore Sanders and Leiberman.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#904353 May 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
In Wake of Scandal, Obama Fires IRS Boss — Who Was Leaving Anyway...
BFD!
Another cover-up.
You can trust me!
I never practice fascism, corruption or never tell a lie.
Who? Little old me?
Eric Holder is gone also-replaced by Duval.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#904355 May 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about giving us the numbers from the link you posted. What were the deficits for budget years you use to make your point?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904357 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're inferring is, Valerie Plame wasn't doing her job, right?
If Robert Novak, dead now, didn't publish the article identifying Valerie Plame as the covert operative for the CIA, who did?
Do you know where the intelligence on Iraq was coming from? Obviously you don't.
Do you know why we had to rely on that intelligence instead of gathering our own intellilgence? You pretend to not know.
It was Valerie Plame's specific job to verify any and all intelligence from all sources concerning WMD programs in Iraq.
Valerie Plame informed the president that Iraq had an active WMD program.
The president acted accordingly.
Not at all.

Bush had intel reports & used them without the vetting processor and/or ignoring the vetting process.

You act as though all WMD intel went through Plame to Bush. This was not the case.

The Intel would come into the CIA who would send it to Plame for verification but also present it to Bush as unconfirmed reports. If Bus used those unconfirmed reports, that's his fault, not Plames,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 182,104
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 49,331
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 4 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 6 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]