Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,101 - 830,120 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the typical tactic of liars and deceivers:
First - They don't have all the facts.
Second - They're still investigating the facts.
Finally - Eight months later and still no facts, it's "old news".
The voting public has a short memory.

If you can drag your 'investigative' feet long enough, that memory can begin fading.
Really Not Surprized

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds are the main thing I enjoy swallowing! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Homer buys nothing made in China. or just pays more to buy the same products elsewhere?
Homer is a hypocrite willing to cut off his Chinese nose to spite his American face.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam was getting old (born 1937) he was slowly but surely losing control of Iraq's Shiia and Kurdish communities__the Baath Party was losing influence and his sons (heirs) were fkn morons incapable of controlling the military, Baath Party or managing the nations oil business.
Saddam was a paper tiger, the paper tiger who knowing that it wouldn't end well faced off against the most powerful (by far) military force on the planet.
It was a stupid war__it was ill conceived, poorly managed yet it cost the US trillion$ of dollar$ the respect of many allies and even foes.
A former US President, Vice President and certain appointees cannot travel abroad comfortably, Generals were shamed and on and on.
He was a Paper Tiger?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'll bet you also make excuses for the Magic Negro.

Am I right? Huh?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How quick they forget:
"Marines reportedly find cyanide, mustard agents in Euphrates
From staff and wire reports
Marine units testing drinking water found cyanide and mustard agents in the Euphrates River, MSNBC reported, as concerns mounted that Iraq would resort to chemical weapons as coalition troops closed on Baghdad.
Earlier, advancing U.S. troops found thousands of boxes of suspicious white powder, nerve agent antidote and Arabic documents on how to engage in chemical warfare at an industrial complex south of Baghdad. But a senior U.S. official familiar with initial testing said the materials were believed to be explosives.
Concerns over the use of chemical weapons spiked as MSNBC reported that Marines testing drinking water from the Euphrates River near Nasiriyah found "large concentrations" of cyanide and mustard agents. The network said Marine commanders believed it was a deliberate attempt to poison coalition troops."
Ask the kurds if Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
"Chemical attacks [edit]The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.[1]
Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples;[10] they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit).[11] It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX;[3] some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide"
DirtBag Writer trying to pass__what a fkn loooooser this azzhole is.

Yet the Repukes buy into this sort of bullsht.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should spell it out to you like you're a 4-year-old then.
I NOW supplement my family's income working part-time at home as I have done for the past 5 years.
I WILL in the near future supplement my SS income doing another part-time job that will not affect receiving SS and still supplement my family's income.
(I gave up teaching to learn a new career that would allow me to work from home and still raise my daughter, working full-time with a flexible schedule while being there for her 100%.
I'm actually proud of that.)
...and fancy that! You are STILL teaching!

(leosnanus)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately due to Republican and corporate policies, mostly, there are some things that are no longer manufactured in the U.S. so there is not always an option.
So given that yes I will pay more for Chinese made crap sold for a higher price elsewhere it if will help keep the local shops in business which in turn keeps the community more vibrant and helps hold the very fabric of our nation together.
On a side note Homer will always seek out products made in the U.S. even if they cost more.
Right, Liar. Just like that Flat-Screen TV in your livingroom
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a lying scumbag pos who posts on various forums under various screen names__a true topix turd.
GFY loser
Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind with a conduit of idiot Realtime.

I'd love to continue this 'battle of wits' with you idiot... LOL... But you appear unarmed...
Bonnie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
What a bunch of beauts on here.
lily is name-calling

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the slope, the slope, baby, the slope!!!
It gets steep when Obama in charge!!!
You best sign up for a calculus course.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
No copycat, I am not also LiberalsAreHypocrites among the other dozens you think I am. Waxturds just got home. You are the retard that uses the word "winning", not me, idiot.

I just love the way you mimic "No Surprize" from Florida with your ROTFLMAO (very original) and also think he is me too.

You are an idiot.
Bonnie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, mitt ruined people for personal gain
lily is telling fibs
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Paper Tiger?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I'll bet you also make excuses for the Magic Negro.
Am I right? Huh?
Realtime is a garbage scow....

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
If you recall, the Democrats got Republican support for their CRA program that collapsed the economy in exchange for supporting the war in Iraq.
But, remind us. What was the deficit when the Republicans turned over to the Democrats all the purse strings of government in January, 2007? And, what is it now? What was the debt then? What is the debt now?
It seems you think we should have surrendered to the Arabs, like Obama is doing now.
What about it? Should the United States have surrendered to the Arabs on 9/12?
(That's a yes or no question.)
So how much debt has Boehner run up starting Jan of 2011?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So the indisputable fact that Saddam not only had WMDs but used them on innocents and had the determination and capability to use them again when the world wasn't watching doesn't concern you?
How about the indisputable fact that he paid the families of suicide bombers to kill our soldiers?
Did you think Saddam was going to change just because the UN gave him a hard time?
If we had not taken down Saddam, whose problem would he be now?
1st of all, how many times does someone have to explain to you, the WMDs you've just referred to were WMDs Reagan gave him in support of Iraq in the Iraq/Iraq war? Yes he did use them on his people but, that was at least a decade before Bush 43 was even president, maybe even more! Are you denying Bush 41s accomplishment of destroying Saddam's arsenal in 92? Are you denying Clinton's destruction of Saddam's military capabilities in 98?. Why didn't Saddam even fight back when America invaded? Knowing his demise was imminent, why wouldn't this "monster", by Republican accounts not fire a single WMD to save his ass? Why was Saddam's first response to the invasion to set fire to the oil wells rather defend himself. Why was Americas response to Saddam lighting fire to the oil wells to, put then out rather than proceed with the mission at hand, capturing Saddam? Last, but not least, why were there no WMDs found? Stop lying to yourself!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

QUIT "deleting" THIS!
It IS a "compilation" of BULLCHIT that IS going on in OUR America!

ALL Americans NEED TO BE AWARE of it!
``````````

TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

*** Scandals ***
````

* First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)

* First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election.(Source: National Journal)

* First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)

* First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute.(Source: Washington Examiner)

* First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)

* First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)

* First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)

* First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)

* First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)

*** National Security and World Affairs ***
``````````
* First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)

* First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)

* First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)

* First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)

* First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)

* First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...

DAMNEDEST bunch of bs I've EVER seen and you libTARDED IDIOTS STILL support him!

you ARE "traitors" to America ... in MY HONEST opinion
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>DirtBag Writer trying to pass__what a fkn loooooser this azzhole is.
Yet the Repukes buy into this sort of bullsht.
Realtime is special and he knows it. They give meds to keep your old shit from showing it.
Borat Hussein Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Is Lily still sportin' that catchers mitt vulva?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex. I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and You should probably see a therapist about this Realtime??

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban was the government of Afghanistan. The government of Afghanistan created the environment for Al Qaeda to establish its headquarters there. The Taliban protected Al Qaeda.
The government of Afghanistan was a critical part of the plan to attack the United States. Without the cooperation of the government of Afghanistan, the attack on the United States could not have been executed.
Today, as was the case in September, 2001, Al Qaeda and the Taliban are indistinguishable.
Afghanistan attacked the United States.
And, they got an American boot up their ass for it.
A tent & an internet connect is all that is required.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago