Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903950 May 15, 2013
Nearly 17 Trillion in debt... I (obama) built that...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903951 May 15, 2013
Idiotic KKKoward libtard:
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
LiberalsAreHypocrites,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie,OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903952 May 15, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
LiberalsAreHypocrites,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie,OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
LOL... How many sock puppets do you have Patrick. You are no longer fooling anyone with your deranged childish behavior you total moron....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903953 May 15, 2013
Democrats are fascists.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903954 May 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
IRS chief Axed
LOL-he was going to retire in JUNE, a few weeks from now. Big fricking deal--wow- O'bama is really putting his foot down.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#903955 May 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama and Holder have a brutha to take the blame. He did it all by hisself against Oabam's orders.
Piling up the lies just makes it worse.
Are you suggesting that black Democrats are prejudiced against Conservatives?
What a racist!
You hear that congress person or what ever he is and what ever his name is-calling the Tea Party the "taliban" uf Uhmerikeen plototics?

What a bigoted DUHMmy-he oughta be ashamed of himself--sounding even DUHMmer than Duh A Vey.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903956 May 15, 2013
12 versions of Benghazi talking points. Obama's government hard at work being honest!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903957 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an "absentee" president in every sense of the word and on every level of effective management.
His job is to look good and talk good and find out about breaking news at the same time we do.
I watched his little "anger" speech at 6. Jerk.

He's ANGRY about the IRS event.

Sure. Now get your clubs and go golf, Mr. Jerk-In-Chief.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903958 May 15, 2013
The IRS Was Dead Right To Scrutinize Tea Party

Like any institution, the agency has limited resources at its disposal. The notion that everyone ought to be treated the same, with auditing powers sprayed around like a lawn sprinkler, is ridiculous. Cops concentrate patrols in high-crime areas. And while we properly decry racial profiling and odious tactics like New York City's Stop and Frisk campaign -- through which people are subject to police pat-downs for no other reason than their being black and male -- no one would criticize the police for keeping an eye on people who are openly encouraging criminal behavior.

Which gets us back to the Tea Party. Here is a group that has made no effort to hide its contempt for the very institution of taxation. This is what it says on the website of the Cincinnati Tea Party: "Individuals need to have a direct connection between their efforts and the fruits of their labor. This is the magical spark that has led the United States from a loosely conglomerated political experiment into the most exceptional, strongest and most powerful nation on earth. Too many taxes and regulations ultimately serve to snuff out that spark."

The blog section of that site includes links to a host of propaganda from anti-government groups, including this link to a video produced by an outfit called "Government Gone Wild," which highlights the expansion of taxpayer-financed safety net programs such as food stamps, unemployment and Medicaid.

"You are being enslaved," declares a fear-mongering narrator, engaging in an all-too-typical depiction of poor people as freeloaders living fat on the public dime. "More and more people are becoming dependent on government to take care of them, and politicians don't like it one bit: They love it."

In short, being poor is depicted as just a con aimed at gorging on a luxurious buffet, stocked by taxpayer-financed programs like food stamps. Other than fear of enforcement, why would anyone with such beliefs bother to pay their taxes in full?

This sort of thinking is pervasive among those inclined to caricature government as inherently demonic, which is to say, the sorts of people attracted to the Tea Party. Search for "Tea Party" and "tax evasion" on the Internet and you can find a blog called Government Against the People, and a post titled "Tax Resistance Is As American As Apple Pie."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-s-goodman...

This scandal does not stem from the IRS actually levying action that contravenes the law. It's simply about whom the IRS decided to scrutinize. And the IRS had abundant reason to look carefully at the applications for tax exempt status sent in by people who are prone to portray taxes as something as base as slavery.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903959 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck stops with him unless he can blame someone else or claim he knows nothing about anything.
He is no more presidential than my plumber is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#903961 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never before in our history has any administration known so little about so much.
That's what I've been thinking too.(makes me just want to smack my generation-just give me a soapbox for Holder, since he's a little older!! SHAME on them-DUHMMIES!!!!!)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903962 May 15, 2013
Obama/Holders Injustice Department spying on journalists.

What else can these fascists do?

Like, what is left?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#903963 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Like any institution, the agency has limited resources at its disposal. The notion that everyone ought to be treated the same, with auditing powers sprayed around like a lawn sprinkler, is ridiculous. Cops concentrate patrols in high-crime areas. And while we properly decry racial profiling and odious tactics like New York City's Stop and Frisk campaign -- through which people are subject to police pat-downs for no other reason than their being black and male -- no one would criticize the police for keeping an eye on people who are openly encouraging criminal behavior.
Which gets us back to the Tea Party. Here is a group that has made no effort to hide its contempt for the very institution of taxation. This is what it says on the website of the Cincinnati Tea Party: "Individuals need to have a direct connection between their efforts and the fruits of their labor. This is the magical spark that has led the United States from a loosely conglomerated political experiment into the most exceptional, strongest and most powerful nation on earth. Too many taxes and regulations ultimately serve to snuff out that spark."
The blog section of that site includes links to a host of propaganda from anti-government groups, including this link to a video produced by an outfit called "Government Gone Wild," which highlights the expansion of taxpayer-financed safety net programs such as food stamps, unemployment and Medicaid.
"You are being enslaved," declares a fear-mongering narrator, engaging in an all-too-typical depiction of poor people as freeloaders living fat on the public dime. "More and more people are becoming dependent on government to take care of them, and politicians don't like it one bit: They love it."
In short, being poor is depicted as just a con aimed at gorging on a luxurious buffet, stocked by taxpayer-financed programs like food stamps. Other than fear of enforcement, why would anyone with such beliefs bother to pay their taxes in full?
This sort of thinking is pervasive among those inclined to caricature government as inherently demonic, which is to say, the sorts of people attracted to the Tea Party. Search for "Tea Party" and "tax evasion" on the Internet and you can find a blog called Government Against the People, and a post titled "Tax Resistance Is As American As Apple Pie."
This scandal does not stem from the IRS actually levying action that contravenes the law. It's simply about whom the IRS decided to scrutinize. And the IRS had abundant reason to look carefully at the applications for tax exempt status sent in by people who are prone to portray taxes as something as base as slavery.
Sniff...sniff...ah smell Bigotry......

ANY 501c-4 should be carefully looked at...not JUST some.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903965 May 15, 2013
Fascist supporter sonicmoron in action:
sonicfilter wrote:
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#903966 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never before in our history has any administration known so little about so much.
Hyperbole much, Lorac?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903968 May 15, 2013
Eric Holder has replaced Sargent Schultz. "I know nothing!"

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#903969 May 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
only if one drinks the Kool Aide of Fox
Oh, is that so? Then let's take it one at a time.

Did Saddam have WMDs and unleashed them on innocents?
__Yes, he did.
__No, he did not.

Did Saddam have the determination and capability to use them again?
__Yes, he did.
__No, he did not

Did Saddam pay the families of suicide bombers to kill our own?
__Yes, he did.
__No, he did not.

Was Saddam going to change because the UN gave him a hard time?
__Yes, he would.
__No, he would not.

If Saddam were still in power, would he now be Obama's problem?
__Yes, he would.
__No, he would not.

Your answers will determine who between us has a Kool-Aid tongue.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903970 May 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama/Holders Injustice Department spying on journalists.
What else can these fascists do?
Like, what is left?
O'bama's EPA. Next.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903971 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
None of us have to settle for the best the "Blue Magnet" obama administration offers you idiot, a dull adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life on a preserve by the blue magnet elite, a country where everything is free but you loser... Got stupid sonicfiller?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#903972 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fkn lie Galt__everyone here knows it's a lie so wtf is the point?
That part just hasn't come up from the "news outlets" yet. Bet it will though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 9 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE