Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,503)

Showing posts 830,041 - 830,060 of1,071,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903769
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Prince Harry is a very talented polo player--he can afford the ponies--but that was my point, this didn't seem to have any relevance to politics or O'Malley's favor-ability ratings. How many polo matches have you been invited to?
The name of the Governor is Malloy and he is a dirtbag who is out to screw the people hosting the event.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903770
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Homer buys nothing made in China. or just pays more to buy the same products elsewhere?
Unfortunately due to Republican and corporate policies, mostly, there are some things that are no longer manufactured in the U.S. so there is not always an option.

So given that yes I will pay more for Chinese made crap sold for a higher price elsewhere it if will help keep the local shops in business which in turn keeps the community more vibrant and helps hold the very fabric of our nation together.

On a side note Homer will always seek out products made in the U.S. even if they cost more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903771
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam was getting old (born 1937) he was slowly but surely losing control of Iraq's Shiia and Kurdish communities__the Baath Party was losing influence and his sons (heirs) were fkn morons incapable of controlling the military, Baath Party or managing the nations oil business.
Saddam was a paper tiger, the paper tiger who knowing that it wouldn't end well faced off against the most powerful (by far) military force on the planet.
It was a stupid war__it was ill conceived, poorly managed yet it cost the US trillion$ of dollar$ the respect of many allies and even foes.
A former US President, Vice President and certain appointees cannot travel abroad comfortably, Generals were shamed and on and on.
Saddam was maintaining a firm grip on power by killing all opposition.

Your crap about Bush and Cheney being unable to travel is Soros propaganda.

Pathetic a-hole.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903772
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of Rove like your Soros.
Maybe it will put things into perspective.
Rove no longer has any influence but he and Soros have always just worked behind the scenes.
Could you have possibly made a stupider comparison?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903773
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Hitler, Japan leaders, Germany again
Both Germany and Japan declared war on us first, both were actual threats to the entire world unlike Iraq and the fcking Afghan gov't.

Hitler committed suicide and most of the German govt was destroyed by the Russians. As for Japan, the emperor of Japan was in fact still the emperor up until he died in 1989, 44 years after WWII ended.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903774
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should spell it out to you like you're a 4-year-old then.
I NOW supplement my family's income working part-time at home as I have done for the past 5 years.
I WILL in the near future supplement my SS income doing another part-time job that will not affect receiving SS and still supplement my family's income.
(I gave up teaching to learn a new career that would allow me to work from home and still raise my daughter, working full-time with a flexible schedule while being there for her 100%.
I'm actually proud of that.)
you should be!
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903775
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They will never admit to this because to do so is to admit that Saddam was also supporting terrorist for the reason to invade. Blows up their whole world view.
No Flack, the fact is, you won't admit Bush's incompetency, so you use out of whack arguments like this to try to strengthen his credibility. In your logic, Bush should've blew up the WH because, he was informed of the eventual events, informed of the eventual hijackers & their actions as far as, taking flying lessons & not taking the taking off & landing part. He ordered the CIA & FBI to stand down/terminate the investigation, so in essence, he aided & abetted, harbored & enabled 9/11 to happen. If Afghanistan was guilty, so was Bush, along with Syria, Sudan, Iran, ect... He invaded Afghanistan because Osama was there. Otherwise, we would've been at war with the entire middle east.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903776
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
A former US President, Vice President and certain appointees cannot travel abroad comfortably, Generals were shamed and on and on.
To further respond, any US administration that would allow any foreign government to detain and/or prosecute any former US government official not subject to any charges in the US should be removed in disgrace.

Any such action by a foreign government should be met with immediate action, including military force as necessary.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903777
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another protector. Wow, are all you right whiners in favor of posting racial slurs??
"real dumb"
Are you black?
You are a boy.
Even though president nobama dribbles a basketball like a girl I will continue to call the president a boy. A boy who has failed to do a man's job. His color is not the point in any ones mind but yours.
I will call you and president nobama boys. Color matters not a wit.
Peace
KMA
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903778
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK ordered the assassination of the President of South Vietnam in 1963.
I've stated in the past I would have no problem with taking out Saddam and a full scale blowing up/invading/rebuilding of Iraq was not necessary.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903779
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince Harry was a guest, not the host.
Who wants a scumbag Democrat at a nice party?
Scumbag say what???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903780
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately due to Republican and corporate policies, mostly, there are some things that are no longer manufactured in the U.S. so there is not always an option.
So given that yes I will pay more for Chinese made crap sold for a higher price elsewhere it if will help keep the local shops in business which in turn keeps the community more vibrant and helps hold the very fabric of our nation together.
On a side note Homer will always seek out products made in the U.S. even if they cost more.
So, Homer will buy a US-nameplate car even if it is crap compared to other options?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903781
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam was maintaining a firm grip on power by killing all opposition.
Your crap about Bush and Cheney being unable to travel is Soros propaganda.
Pathetic a-hole.
Didn't George and Laura spend most of last summer in Africa? I know I've seen quite a few stories about him doing fund raisers for the troops since leaving office.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903782
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

I didn't have any issue with going in to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and blowing up terrorist camps along the way. But don't give me this crap that Afghanistan attacked us, that's rewriting history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903783
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Both Germany and Japan declared war on us first, both were actual threats to the entire world unlike Iraq and the fcking Afghan gov't.
Hitler committed suicide and most of the German govt was destroyed by the Russians. As for Japan, the emperor of Japan was in fact still the emperor up until he died in 1989, 44 years after WWII ended.
The US removed and executed the leadership of both countries and forced the Emperor of Japan to give up all power.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903784
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK ordered the assassination of the President of South Vietnam in 1963.
That's another fkn lie Galt__and it turns out that the conversation was recorded.

What's the need to lie pally__is the truth never in your favor.

BTW, JFK didn't really give a sht about Diem one way or the other__but he didn't give any orders.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903785
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I've stated in the past I would have no problem with taking out Saddam and a full scale blowing up/invading/rebuilding of Iraq was not necessary.
Agree on the rebuilding part.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903786
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

There’s a common trait between Obama/Holder…Deflects blame, claim ignorance!! Both of these individual should do the Honorable thing’ RESIGN!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903787
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should spell it out to you like you're a 4-year-old then.
I NOW supplement my family's income working part-time at home as I have done for the past 5 years.
I WILL in the near future supplement my SS income doing another part-time job that will not affect receiving SS and still supplement my family's income.
(I gave up teaching to learn a new career that would allow me to work from home and still raise my daughter, working full-time with a flexible schedule while being there for her 100%.
I'm actually proud of that.)
If you noticed, Batty Loo,(and you never do)I was asking Realtime the SS retirement age--most of us know that there is absolutely not point in trying to get any truth from you...you math tends to give you away with every lie.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#903788
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

you = your (before namE socks sh!t their depends again)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 830,041 - 830,060 of1,071,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min current crisis 97,415
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,530
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min well 48,674
Chinese hackers hit U.S. personnel networks 43 min Sounds good 1
Amy 7-10 57 min Pippa 2
Abby 7-10 1 hr PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,437
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••