Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#904122 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me again why Afghsnistan attacked us?? LOL.. Bill Clinton you deranged moron... Hello Jean!!
Afghanistan didn't attack us dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#904123 May 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's explain some real-world facts to you.
For some reason, Holder and the government of Mexico discussed the program that became "Fast and Furious" in 2009.
Subsequent to that discussion, Eric Holder starts running guns to the Mexican drug cartels.
Let's correct your ignorance.
Bush used GPS units in every gun, and intercepted over 90 percent of the guns before they got to the Mexican drug cartels. Eric Holder ordered the GPS devices not be used, and intercepted ZERO guns before they got to the Mexican drug cartels.
Put these facts together any way you like.
Once again DB, where's the evidence to back up your fantasy? You're not presenting any facts, you're just pulling stuff directly from your anal orifice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#904124 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal churches have been targeted by their (former) members, who have voted with their feet.
And your evidence for this is what? You and DB have a lot in common, making stuff up and not offering any shred of evidence to back it up. Also you're both idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#904125 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This crap will never fly.
For you, no, because it's the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#904126 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt Bettie Lou is a hell of lot smarter than your dumbass. Why are you an urban idiot Nj raider?
She was smart enough to not respond to facts, & you were stupid enough to the contrary! You really should worry about your own dumass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904127 May 16, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban didn't have anything to do with 9/11 either imbecile.
Jody Evans of Code Pink has stated that the Taliban should not be taken out of power because at least they treat the women better than the warlords. The left would rather have these women live under the rule of the Taliban than to actually fight for women's rights. Instead you liberals use money to help those who wish harm on women.

AND... It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a registered Democrat. Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in dirt in Ariel Castros backyard. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help.

This answers the question PDUPONT, which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904128 May 16, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan didn't attack us dumbass.
You are an idiot PDUPONT. Just because you want to believe and spew bullshit, doesn't make it factual or true you idiot...

BTW:Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for Ariel Castro..And his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904129 May 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> She was smart enough to not respond to facts, & you were stupid enough to the contrary! You really should worry about your own dumass!
In the age of information...Your ignorance NJ raider and running on empty is still a morons best choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904130 May 16, 2013
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100+ years of urban hate, ignorance, idiot and racism NJ raider.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#904131 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot PDUPONT. Just because you want to believe and spew bullshit, doesn't make it factual or true you idiot...
BTW:Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for Ariel Castro..And his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it...
and you got your info from a right wing blog so it must be true, right ?

The only thing he was registered for was unemployment compensation, must have tripped on the stairs climbing into the bus. So he was scamming the system just like you tea baggers want to keep doing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#904132 May 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking here about the IRS Commissioner, a political appointee, and possibly his boss, the Treasury Secretary.
The bigger question is whether the IRS witch hunt was instigated by someone in the White House or the Obama campaign.
Eric Holder is also in jeopardy over the AP scandal.
Obama will need to fire people to protect himself.
Including possibly throwing Hillary to the wolves.
Yes moron the IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman was a political appointee. He was appointed by George W. Bush.
Not a single Tea Party group was denied tax exempt status but one progressive group, Maine chapter of Emerge America was in fact denied. So where's the scandal cretin?
The DOJ has every right to investigate a leak of sensitive information that would jeopardize CIA operations against Al Qaeda. There's no scandal there either.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904133 May 16, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
and you got your info from a right wing blog so it must be true, right ?
The only thing he was registered for was unemployment compensation, must have tripped on the stairs climbing into the bus. So he was scamming the system just like you tea baggers want to keep doing.
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated, be it by Code Pink, by Ariel Castro or any deranged democrat, in the manner that even the most zealous democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.

Mass killings by democrats, Marathon bombings or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" or Occupy Wall Street OzRitz are not by tea baggers clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men you idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904134 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You have claimed Romney broke laws. Offer some proof or cease makomg unsubstantiated statements. Why has, Romney, not been charged? Could it be he commited no crime?
Free health care. Explain. I pay for the health care insurance I get. Last year I paid in a hell of a lot more than I got back. Maybe this year it will be different. I have been making sizable payments on life insurance policies for many years.
It pisses you off but nothing is free, except for leeches like you who were born with their hand out. Your benevolent government in exchange for your vote will look out for you. Get afucking job.
Peace
KMA
Where did it say that Romney broke the law, now you, the forum idiot are the king of unsubstantiated posts. You say Dave was born with his hand out...Where is your proogdoofus? You tell him to get a job...Where is your proof that he doesn't have one..Your numerous attempts at convincing others that you are soooo responsible is proof positive that you are a born liar and a total loser, then to complicate that you are one of the dumbest righties on here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904135 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fenris"
Adult women are way to much for "poop", his thing gets up when he confronts little boys.
Peace
Your continued obsession with my pecker and little boys is troubling. You know that all women love me and all the men fear me,so take of that bag and start back those liars club classes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904136 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it say that Romney broke the law, now you, the forum idiot are the king of unsubstantiated posts. You say Dave was born with his hand out...Where is your proogdoofus? You tell him to get a job...Where is your proof that he doesn't have one..Your numerous attempts at convincing others that you are soooo responsible is proof positive that you are a born liar and a total loser, then to complicate that you are one of the dumbest righties on here.
Don't assume Eed's posts are about you old man. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something you idiot.

Eed probably understand you live in your own little world ghost, Eed probably wishes that you stay there and never visit his.

Yet... You're still alone, Bumpass sick and old, have a deranged love affair for Eed you noron, but happy you senile nutcase.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904137 May 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued obsession with my pecker and little boys is troubling. You know that all women love me and all the men fear me,so take of that bag and start back those liars club classes.
LOL... You are absolutely the defining moment of stupid ghost.. Why would you want to look so stupid, a grown man post such ridiculous crazed looking shit like that?

When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" my pecker and little boys ghost and "You should probably see a therapist about this."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#904138 May 16, 2013
My God.. If only the Lawson's and your other family members knew what kind of deranged pervert you are ghost??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#904140 May 16, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened in 2010 that you forgot to mention:
Karl Rove and his conservative American Crossroads Super PAC applied for tax exempt status as a non-partisan charity while spending $70 million on political attack ads for the mid term elections.
The IRS must be even more vigilant to protect against right wing tax cheats.
This aspect is certainly true.

These types of tax exempts are not supposed to be political purposes. Their focus must be some form of social advocacy or social issues. They are allowed to do some political activities but these can not be the main focus.

When you form, Tea Party Patriots, is't the main focus is elections & candidate support?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904141 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... You are absolutely the defining moment of stupid ghost.. Why would you want to look so stupid, a grown man post such ridiculous crazed looking shit like that?
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" my pecker and little boys ghost and "You should probably see a therapist about this."
Allow me, my psychologically damaged and clueless friend. First anyone that defends old pedophile Eed is an accomplice and obviously out of touch with reality. I respond to that idiot kinda like i'm doing with you now. For a moron like you to accuse another of having an obsession when you are on here every day spewing crap that is totally insane. LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#904142 May 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
My God.. If only the Lawson's and your other family members knew what kind of deranged pervert you are ghost??
My, my, the stupid continues. If you were not so medicated you would have at least narrowed my name down to those on the 55-56 Wake Forest Baseball team. Then pick one, I love playing with idiots like you and simple minded Eed. Your obsessions are truely funny. LOSER. Maybe some day I will give my position on the team since you are sooo dumb.LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Agents of Corruption 51,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr American Lady 184,824
Abby 2-28-15 2 hr Pippa 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,103
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr southern belle 507
Ask Amy 2-28-15 8 hr tiredofit 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future