Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
830,021 - 830,040 of 1,096,414 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

I didn't have any issue with going in to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and blowing up terrorist camps along the way. But don't give me this crap that Afghanistan attacked us, that's rewriting history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Both Germany and Japan declared war on us first, both were actual threats to the entire world unlike Iraq and the fcking Afghan gov't.
Hitler committed suicide and most of the German govt was destroyed by the Russians. As for Japan, the emperor of Japan was in fact still the emperor up until he died in 1989, 44 years after WWII ended.
The US removed and executed the leadership of both countries and forced the Emperor of Japan to give up all power.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK ordered the assassination of the President of South Vietnam in 1963.
That's another fkn lie Galt__and it turns out that the conversation was recorded.

What's the need to lie pally__is the truth never in your favor.

BTW, JFK didn't really give a sht about Diem one way or the other__but he didn't give any orders.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I've stated in the past I would have no problem with taking out Saddam and a full scale blowing up/invading/rebuilding of Iraq was not necessary.
Agree on the rebuilding part.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

There’s a common trait between Obama/Holder…Deflects blame, claim ignorance!! Both of these individual should do the Honorable thing’ RESIGN!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should spell it out to you like you're a 4-year-old then.
I NOW supplement my family's income working part-time at home as I have done for the past 5 years.
I WILL in the near future supplement my SS income doing another part-time job that will not affect receiving SS and still supplement my family's income.
(I gave up teaching to learn a new career that would allow me to work from home and still raise my daughter, working full-time with a flexible schedule while being there for her 100%.
I'm actually proud of that.)
If you noticed, Batty Loo,(and you never do)I was asking Realtime the SS retirement age--most of us know that there is absolutely not point in trying to get any truth from you...you math tends to give you away with every lie.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

you = your (before namE socks sh!t their depends again)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Homer will buy a US-nameplate car even if it is crap compared to other options?
I dunno, I may buy a foreign car if it's built in Tennessee or South Carolina. Homer does recongize we live in a global economy. I just like to bust Flack's chops as he buys most of his crap from his Communist Chinese overlords.

I stay away from Walmart because I have seen the devastation first hand what they do to a community, I'm not keen on malls either.

You rightwingers pine for the 1950's yet promote the very things that have destroyed that era and then bitch about it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To further respond, any US administration that would allow any foreign government to detain and/or prosecute any former US government official not subject to any charges in the US should be removed in disgrace.
Any such action by a foreign government should be met with immediate action, including military force as necessary.
Yeah Galt__pay very close attention here K?

None of those fks is traveling overseas (Cayman Islands don't count) so we'll never know will we?

Carter, Clinton and even Bush I jetset around the globe__while Shrub paints his feet and Cheney hangs out at Republican affairs.
I haven't kept up with Rummy, Wolfowitz and the NeoCons. Have You?

Closing bell coming up__looks like it will close at 15,200 plus__again.

The biggest bull market in "all of history."
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on the rebuilding part.
See, common ground. I've always said you were the smarter of the dumb rightwingers. Given a chance you could become a real conservative and maybe even learn to respect other's opinions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't George and Laura spend most of last summer in Africa? I know I've seen quite a few stories about him doing fund raisers for the troops since leaving office.
"They (Bush and Cheney) have global warrant's on them for war crimes, if they weren't guilty of the crimes and charges they are wanted for, "why are they scared to leave the USA". Anyone innocent wouldn't be scared to face the global judges at the Hague to clear there names.

Just like when Bin Laden was caught, it made all US Americans dance and cheer. Once Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Yoo, Rice, Wolfowitz are taken to the Hague, the whole (bleeping) planet will party."

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Homer buys nothing made in China. or just pays more to buy the same products elsewhere?
Didn't Romney want to ease the tax burden on manufacturers to bring back products made overseas and employee more Americans?

Some people just like to complain - defending the problem makers and criticizing the problem solvers.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
you = your (before namE socks sh!t their depends again)
You =you dog face.
You have more dirty socks than the damn laundry and you talk like this? WTH do you think you are doing?
How many fake students do you have this year?
Where is your dog face picture anyway?
BTW as always if you find any typos just go ahead and shove them up your fat azz.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't George and Laura spend most of last summer in Africa? I know I've seen quite a few stories about him doing fund raisers for the troops since leaving office.
I believe they love him in Africa -

Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president

When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centrepiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year,$15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...

Ah the Bush big spender legacy.

Thanks for the reminder Flack.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand there was a Taliban government?
You do understand what you are talking is complete bullshit! Looking from the outside in, you're saying (hypothetically speaking), Afghanistan has the right to invade America because, the acts of a group foreigners that now reside America warrants the invasion? There are terrorist in every country & the KKK has a govt if the Taliban has one. They may have community organizers, but no one can govern land they do not own. Otherwise, the country Afghanistan would be the country Taliban!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan trained, armed, & funded Bin Laden so Republicans are responsible for 9-11?
"real dumb"
william jefferson clinton had 3 opportunities to take bin Laden into custody. Does that make clinton responsible for 9/11.
Peace
KMA
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US removed and executed the leadership of both countries and Aforced the Emperor of Japan to give up all power.
It was an Allied effort against two countries who wanted world domination. Comparing WWII Germany and Japan with Iraq and Afghanistan is the most assine thing I have ever heard.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Romney want to ease the tax burden on manufacturers to bring back products made overseas and employee more Americans?
Some people just like to complain - defending the problem makers and criticizing the problem solvers.
Obama been there done that and manufacturing is returning because of his policies.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Snails pace?
Most thought that the economy would remain in shtter for a decade or more__within five years time the US economy is churnin and burnin like never before and even the housing-construction industries are beginning to make a comeback well ahead of predictions.
At the same time there have been large reductions in government spending and "No New Wars."
You're blinded by an adopted ideology that you can't comprehend.
BTW__what's going to happen when it's learned that many of these newly formed 501 (c) organizations have been derelict towards their federal tax obligations?
Well, may I first commend you for getting through an entire post without insulting me?

However, this should make you and most liberals happy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

But the rest of us will believe it when we see it after January 1.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah Flack__me to!

Shrub has indeed traveled to Africa, twice maybe three times since leaving office. Not all of Africa mind you but a specific place in Zambia and maybe once to a different African nation as a follow up to his involvement with AID's and other diseases that plague parts of that continent.

Let me know when he starts cruising around Europe eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-22 18 min Kuuipo 12
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 39 min reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 176,828
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,635

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000