Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Borat Hussein Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

#903872 May 15, 2013
Gay Ghost? You still filling up your Colostomy bag with your brains?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903873 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Indisputable?
You're nuttier than a shthouse rat gal__go tend to hubs and your little girl before it's too late.
Shrub has admitted that Iraq had no usable WMD's__but your sorry azz knows better eh?
Tell us a story.
You are a miserable piece of shit old man.. A conduit of idiot... You're not losing your mind Realtime. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you total nutcase...
Borat Hussein Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

#903874 May 15, 2013
Gay Ghost + dem = NMBLA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#903875 May 15, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903876 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you would have changed your name to Ben Ghazi. Can I call you Ben?
Let's all hope we can soon begin calling the Magic Negro "been".
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#903877 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So the indisputable fact that Saddam not only had WMDs but used them on innocents and had the determination and capability to use them again when the world wasn't watching doesn't concern you?
How about the indisputable fact that he paid the families of suicide bombers to kill our soldiers?
Did you think Saddam was going to change just because the UN gave him a hard time?
If we had not taken down Saddam, whose problem would he be now?
How quick they forget:
"Marines reportedly find cyanide, mustard agents in Euphrates
From staff and wire reports
Marine units testing drinking water found cyanide and mustard agents in the Euphrates River, MSNBC reported, as concerns mounted that Iraq would resort to chemical weapons as coalition troops closed on Baghdad.
Earlier, advancing U.S. troops found thousands of boxes of suspicious white powder, nerve agent antidote and Arabic documents on how to engage in chemical warfare at an industrial complex south of Baghdad. But a senior U.S. official familiar with initial testing said the materials were believed to be explosives.

Concerns over the use of chemical weapons spiked as MSNBC reported that Marines testing drinking water from the Euphrates River near Nasiriyah found "large concentrations" of cyanide and mustard agents. The network said Marine commanders believed it was a deliberate attempt to poison coalition troops."

Ask the kurds if Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
"Chemical attacks [edit]The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.[1]

Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples;[10] they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit).[11] It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX;[3] some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903878 May 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a miserable piece of shit old man.. A conduit of idiot... You're not losing your mind Realtime. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you total nutcase...
And you are a lying scumbag pos who posts on various forums under various screen names__a true topix turd.

GFY loser

Lapeer, MI

#903879 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the typical tactic of liars and deceivers:
First - They don't have all the facts.
Second - They're still investigating the facts.
Finally - Eight months later and still no facts, it's "old news".
The voting public has a short memory.

If you can drag your 'investigative' feet long enough, that memory can begin fading.
Really Not Surprized

Baltimore, MD

#903880 May 15, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds are the main thing I enjoy swallowing! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#903881 May 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Homer buys nothing made in China. or just pays more to buy the same products elsewhere?
Homer is a hypocrite willing to cut off his Chinese nose to spite his American face.

Lapeer, MI

#903882 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam was getting old (born 1937) he was slowly but surely losing control of Iraq's Shiia and Kurdish communities__the Baath Party was losing influence and his sons (heirs) were fkn morons incapable of controlling the military, Baath Party or managing the nations oil business.
Saddam was a paper tiger, the paper tiger who knowing that it wouldn't end well faced off against the most powerful (by far) military force on the planet.
It was a stupid war__it was ill conceived, poorly managed yet it cost the US trillion$ of dollar$ the respect of many allies and even foes.
A former US President, Vice President and certain appointees cannot travel abroad comfortably, Generals were shamed and on and on.
He was a Paper Tiger?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'll bet you also make excuses for the Magic Negro.

Am I right? Huh?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903883 May 15, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How quick they forget:
"Marines reportedly find cyanide, mustard agents in Euphrates
From staff and wire reports
Marine units testing drinking water found cyanide and mustard agents in the Euphrates River, MSNBC reported, as concerns mounted that Iraq would resort to chemical weapons as coalition troops closed on Baghdad.
Earlier, advancing U.S. troops found thousands of boxes of suspicious white powder, nerve agent antidote and Arabic documents on how to engage in chemical warfare at an industrial complex south of Baghdad. But a senior U.S. official familiar with initial testing said the materials were believed to be explosives.
Concerns over the use of chemical weapons spiked as MSNBC reported that Marines testing drinking water from the Euphrates River near Nasiriyah found "large concentrations" of cyanide and mustard agents. The network said Marine commanders believed it was a deliberate attempt to poison coalition troops."
Ask the kurds if Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
"Chemical attacks [edit]The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.[1]
Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples;[10] they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit).[11] It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX;[3] some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide"
DirtBag Writer trying to pass__what a fkn loooooser this azzhole is.

Yet the Repukes buy into this sort of bullsht.

Lapeer, MI

#903884 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should spell it out to you like you're a 4-year-old then.
I NOW supplement my family's income working part-time at home as I have done for the past 5 years.
I WILL in the near future supplement my SS income doing another part-time job that will not affect receiving SS and still supplement my family's income.
(I gave up teaching to learn a new career that would allow me to work from home and still raise my daughter, working full-time with a flexible schedule while being there for her 100%.
I'm actually proud of that.)
...and fancy that! You are STILL teaching!

(leosnanus)

Lapeer, MI

#903885 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately due to Republican and corporate policies, mostly, there are some things that are no longer manufactured in the U.S. so there is not always an option.
So given that yes I will pay more for Chinese made crap sold for a higher price elsewhere it if will help keep the local shops in business which in turn keeps the community more vibrant and helps hold the very fabric of our nation together.
On a side note Homer will always seek out products made in the U.S. even if they cost more.
Right, Liar. Just like that Flat-Screen TV in your livingroom
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903886 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a lying scumbag pos who posts on various forums under various screen names__a true topix turd.
GFY loser
Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind with a conduit of idiot Realtime.

I'd love to continue this 'battle of wits' with you idiot... LOL... But you appear unarmed...
Bonnie

Baltimore, MD

#903887 May 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
What a bunch of beauts on here.
lily is name-calling

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#903888 May 15, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the slope, the slope, baby, the slope!!!
It gets steep when Obama in charge!!!
You best sign up for a calculus course.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903889 May 15, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
No copycat, I am not also LiberalsAreHypocrites among the other dozens you think I am. Waxturds just got home. You are the retard that uses the word "winning", not me, idiot.

I just love the way you mimic "No Surprize" from Florida with your ROTFLMAO (very original) and also think he is me too.

You are an idiot.
Bonnie

Baltimore, MD

#903890 May 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, mitt ruined people for personal gain
lily is telling fibs
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903891 May 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Paper Tiger?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I'll bet you also make excuses for the Magic Negro.
Am I right? Huh?
Realtime is a garbage scow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago