Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,981 - 830,000 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck yeah! Homer glad he is white, I'd hate to be a minority in the country, especially in some parts. Fck that!

you have idea how glad i am to be half white.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, Obama is supporting and arming the terrorists within Syria, just as he did in Libya.
That's a fkn lie Galt__everyone here knows it's a lie so wtf is the point?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the point.
The Afghan government was a terrorist government harboring foreign terrorists that were a threat to the US.
They will never admit to this because to do so is to admit that Saddam was also supporting terrorist for the reason to invade. Blows up their whole world view.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they can, receiving less than if retiring at a later age.
Supplementing SS income can be done if the income doesn't exceed the amount allowed to continue receiving SS.
I'm just retiring from my job as an MT. Plan on finding something else that doesn't require "estrogen batteries" since mine are running low.
Well, that doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense considering you said your income was "supplemental" any way...damned shame you weren't a teacher or a nurse, and could have socked away all those pension funds that would have allowed you to retire earlier...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Carney maintained his line that the Benghazi question is politically motivated and fueled by House Speaker John Boehner, whom he accused of being ‘obsessed’ with the topic. The episode, he said Tuesday, is little more than a ‘clear political circus.’
Carney bristled at a question about whether it was fair to draw comparisons between the administration's responses and those during the Richard Nixon presidency, bemoaning 'the rapid politicization of everything’.
'I can tell you that the people who make those kinds of comparisons need to check their history,' Carney insisted,“because, you know, what we have here with one issue – Benghazi – is so clearly, as we’re learning more and more, a political sideshow. A deliberate effort to politicize a tragedy.”
‘If you look at the facts, and I think Benghazi is instructive on this, the real issue is that four Americans died,' he said.
The comment is reminiscent of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s testimony before a congressional panel that it didn't matter whether the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other U.S. personnel were caused by a terror attack or a spontaneous protest.
‘What difference, at this point, does it make?’ Clinton famously asked.
OBAMA ADMINSTRATION DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DEAD AMERICANS/sounds likwe KATRINA
This is the typical tactic of liars and deceivers:

First - They don't have all the facts.
Second - They're still investigating the facts.
Finally - Eight months later and still no facts, it's "old news".

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax...penalty...fine...slap on the wrist for not obeying Nanny Obama...same difference.
Nana Obama sounds better. Reminds me of the Saint Bernard in Peter Pan.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We were? Where?
On Oct 7th when military operation began, we were bombing& destroying terrorist training camps.

The US had attacked other suspected terrorists locations in other countries like the Sudan.

We did not need to invade to destroy these camps.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why invite a lowlife political hack who hates you and is out to destroy you?
Oh, do, enlighten us all on the hatred O'Malley has for Prince Harry...you guys are more moronic than the articles you comment on.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the Repubs will one day find themselves back in favor__but not as long the right wing screwballs and folks like Rove have any influence.
BTW Homer it's national hummus day__imagine that.
Think of Rove like your Soros.

Maybe it will put things into perspective.

Rove no longer has any influence but he and Soros have always just worked behind the scenes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax...penalty...fine...slap on the wrist for not obeying Nanny Obama...same difference.
No, the fact that it is a tax is of critical importance.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, do, enlighten us all on the hatred O'Malley has for Prince Harry...you guys are more moronic than the articles you comment on.
Are you confused again? You aren't making any sense, but that's nothing new.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Yard work calls!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, do, enlighten us all on the hatred O'Malley has for Prince Harry...you guys are more moronic than the articles you comment on.
Prince Harry was a guest, not the host.

Who wants a scumbag Democrat at a nice party?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about Flacko__your average post contains eight words half misspelled__what's not to comprehend?
He's left for Walmart. Big sale today on Communist Chinese made stuff.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
On Oct 7th when military operation began, we were bombing& destroying terrorist training camps.
The US had attacked other suspected terrorists locations in other countries like the Sudan.
That wasn't the only reason numbnuts. Removal of the Taliban government required boots on the ground.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you wouldn't understand the difference.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He's left for Walmart. Big sale today on Communist Chinese made stuff.
So, Homer buys nothing made in China. or just pays more to buy the same products elsewhere?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That wasn't the only reason numbnuts. Removal of the Taliban government required boots on the ground.
Fck the Taliban government, since when is it U.S. policy to conduct regime change?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince Harry was a guest, not the host.
Who wants a scumbag Democrat at a nice party?
Prince Harry is a very talented polo player--he can afford the ponies--but that was my point, this didn't seem to have any relevance to politics or O'Malley's favor-ability ratings. How many polo matches have you been invited to?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand there was a Taliban government?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE