Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,981 - 830,000 of 1,079,438 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual Flack doesn't understand. All that lead from the Commnist Chinese manufactured crap you purchase from Walmart is plowing through your brain cells.
Is that the same Walmart that Hillary Clinton served on its board for over 6 years and received stock and payment from? well I never!!!!!!!!!! Those Clintons allowed lead? Well I never!!!!!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
There are thunderstorms on the Moon and the people there are watching a Youtube video.

You can trust me!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not an apologist. Answer the question -
Are you saying you have undeniable proof that the Afghan government knew about the attacks on 9/11?
That is not the point.

The Afghan government was a terrorist government harboring foreign terrorists that were a threat to the US.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right investing in America is the wrong 'track' even though we've been on that track since George Washington's Administration invested in building the Erie Canal and opened the American West to economic expansion;
Incorrect
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder unbiased report claims the IRS Conservative review board consisted of ONE single black democrat individual!!!
See? Liberals are easy to fool!!!
And they will believe him!!!
So, Obama and Holder have a brutha to take the blame. He did it all by hisself against Oabam's orders.

Piling up the lies just makes it worse.

Are you suggesting that black Democrats are prejudiced against Conservatives?

What a racist!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I know you won't understand this BUT were the governments in Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria etc, etc, etc, supporting terrorist? I might give you Syria. Are there terrorist in those countries? Yes. But is the government supporting them? You do see the difference don't you?
To the contrary, Obama is supporting and arming the terrorists within Syria, just as he did in Libya.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Snails pace?
Most thought that the economy would remain in shtter for a decade or more__within five years time the US economy is churnin and burnin like never before and even the housing-construction industries are beginning to make a comeback well ahead of predictions.
At the same time there have been large reductions in government spending and "No New Wars."
You're blinded by an adopted ideology that you can't comprehend.
BTW__what's going to happen when it's learned that many of these newly formed 501 (c) organizations have been derelict towards their federal tax obligations?
O'bama administration went after people and revoked unemployment benefits, leaving people without money who were also jobless...why? one lady's first purchase on her unemployment was a ticket to CPAC.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not too worry eventually the rightwingers will regain power and the U.S. can invade/blowup/rebuild some country for a bevy of made up reasons and once again take over the purse strings and toss out all this 'balance the budget' and 'cut spending' bs you know like during the Bush years. Status Quo maintained.
Perhaps the Repubs will one day find themselves back in favor__but not as long the right wing screwballs and folks like Rove have any influence.

BTW Homer it's national hummus day__imagine that.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the point.
The Afghan government was a terrorist government harboring foreign terrorists that were a threat to the US.
Yes actually it is the entire point. I thought you were supposed to be one of the smarter dumb rightwingers?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the same Walmart that Hillary Clinton served on its board for over 6 years and received stock and payment from? well I never!!!!!!!!!! Those Clintons allowed lead? Well I never!!!!!!!!
Yes, I believe so. You win a cookie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Bawwaaaahhh!!!!! Democrat snubbed!!!
Gov. Malloy denied invite to royal visit, charity polo match
While the match is invite only, the crowd of 400 or so people will not include Gov. Dannel Malloy, who was apparently snubbed.
"I can confirm the report is true," Malloy's deputy press secretary said. "We don't have any other comment."
http://www.wfsb.com/story/22254679/gov-malloy...
Hurrraaayyy for Grenwich!
Bawwaaaahhh!!!!!
Why invite a lowlife political hack who hates you and is out to destroy you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the point.
And one more time bozo__how many were being harbored in that barely habitable shthole?

You clowns continue to ignore the USA's satellite technology.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, Obama is supporting and arming the terrorists within Syria, just as he did in Libya.
In Libya also.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A tax, not a fine.
But the tax is far less than the cost of insurance, a big problem for financing of Obamacare.
Tax...penalty...fine...slap on the wrist for not obeying Nanny Obama...same difference.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck yeah! Homer glad he is white, I'd hate to be a minority in the country, especially in some parts. Fck that!

you have idea how glad i am to be half white.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fkn lie Galt__everyone here knows it's a lie so wtf is the point?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the point.
They will never admit to this because to do so is to admit that Saddam was also supporting terrorist for the reason to invade. Blows up their whole world view.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they can, receiving less than if retiring at a later age.
Supplementing SS income can be done if the income doesn't exceed the amount allowed to continue receiving SS.
I'm just retiring from my job as an MT. Plan on finding something else that doesn't require "estrogen batteries" since mine are running low.
Well, that doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense considering you said your income was "supplemental" any way...damned shame you weren't a teacher or a nurse, and could have socked away all those pension funds that would have allowed you to retire earlier...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Carney maintained his line that the Benghazi question is politically motivated and fueled by House Speaker John Boehner, whom he accused of being ‘obsessed’ with the topic. The episode, he said Tuesday, is little more than a ‘clear political circus.’
Carney bristled at a question about whether it was fair to draw comparisons between the administration's responses and those during the Richard Nixon presidency, bemoaning 'the rapid politicization of everything’.
'I can tell you that the people who make those kinds of comparisons need to check their history,' Carney insisted,“because, you know, what we have here with one issue – Benghazi – is so clearly, as we’re learning more and more, a political sideshow. A deliberate effort to politicize a tragedy.”
‘If you look at the facts, and I think Benghazi is instructive on this, the real issue is that four Americans died,' he said.
The comment is reminiscent of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s testimony before a congressional panel that it didn't matter whether the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other U.S. personnel were caused by a terror attack or a spontaneous protest.
‘What difference, at this point, does it make?’ Clinton famously asked.
OBAMA ADMINSTRATION DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DEAD AMERICANS/sounds likwe KATRINA
This is the typical tactic of liars and deceivers:

First - They don't have all the facts.
Second - They're still investigating the facts.
Finally - Eight months later and still no facts, it's "old news".

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax...penalty...fine...slap on the wrist for not obeying Nanny Obama...same difference.
Nana Obama sounds better. Reminds me of the Saint Bernard in Peter Pan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Religionthebiglie 48,888
Abby 7-24 6 min Toj 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,529
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Toj 97,522
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min voice of peace 67,906
Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure a... 33 min CDC 1
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 53 min Wrecked 12
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search