Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,499)

Showing posts 829,961 - 829,980 of1,073,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion.... Al Gore, the most hated man in Tennessee, whom lost his home state, the worlds first "Carbon Billionaire"...
The "Pasminco Zinc Mine" owned by the Gore family and is situated in the middle of Al Gore's plantation... Al Gore's Forever polluting the Caney Fork river in Tennessee, a major tributary, polluting the Cumberland River in Kentucky... AL Gore's Zinc Mine pollution spreads in 2 states...
Blaming all of our carbon pollution on just one man's carbon footprint is like calling someone who dropped a penny a spendthrift. America's dirty power plants spewed out in a single year millions of tons of greenhouse gasses that is more than Al Gore does and more than George W Bush ever dreamed of doing.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know this blows up your 'Bush lied us unto Iraq nonsense' but yes we would have went into Afghanistan because of the training camps. Just like we went into Iraq because Saddam was funding terrorism. You see, "AND THE GOVERNMENTS THAT SUPPORT THEM".
I have news, we were already bombing training camps. You know, those things you can drop from airplanes without actually invading. Or there are missiles.

I know Bush claimed all those that support terrorism are considered the same as the terrorists. So, in your thinking, Bush should have invaded Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc etc etc.

We invaded Afghanistan because that is where Bin Laden was.

You saying otherwise just proves how wacked out you are.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would you do us all a favor and quit posting until you learn to understand what you read? Thanks!
I read just fine. Evidently you have zero idea of what you post.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd all like to go back to 2000 and change that election result, I'm with you on this one Carol.
George W. Bush was not the incumbent president in 2000.

Nice try though.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know this blows up your 'Bush lied us unto Iraq nonsense' but yes we would have went into Afghanistan because of the training camps. Just like we went into Iraq because Saddam was funding terrorism. You see, "AND THE GOVERNMENTS THAT SUPPORT THEM".
We didn't have to go into either of those shtholes Flacko but we did___actually racing into Afghanistan just weeks after 9/11.

There were also camps elsewhere.

And once again, while the idea to use airplanes as missiles and the fixation on the WTC preceded Mohammed Atta, 9/11 was his doing, he made it happen.

While it's true that he visited OBL in Afghanistan a time or two, he also visited others including Abu Nidal and Atta was in contact with the Moroccan embassy during the weeks leading up the 9/11.

BTW 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 were from the UAE, 1 was from Lebanon and Atta was an Egyptian who lived, studied and became radicalized in Hamburg Germany.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Tol-E-Bon apologist.
The Afghan government (the Tol-E-Bon) clearly knew of the terrorist training camps.
Like knowing that the Boston Muslim dogs were building bombs, without necessarily knowing when and where they would use them.
You Obamabots are making a mistake trying to defend the indefensible.
What is more important to you. Your Democrat Party or Obama?
Not an apologist. Answer the question -

Are you saying you have undeniable proof that the Afghan government knew about the attacks on 9/11?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you can get partial benefits at 62, although makes much more sense to wait until your 67 when you'll get full benefits. But with Fox News and other rightwingers telling them that SS is going to be broke in a few years a lot of idiots are opting to collect early would my guess.
I lost my social security in a poker game. I still think you cheated by the way.

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
[QUOTE who="read 'em and weep"]Your boy is going down:
http://www.newsmax.com/Surveys/Results/id/73&... ;

Newsmax has been reporting that since 2008.

10 Reasons Why Mitt Romney Will Win

http://www.newsmax.com/Limbaugh/Reasons-Romne...

Why Mitt Romney Will Win Decisively
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Romney-Win-D...

Yeah, that Newsmax
Is Obama hiding the truth of Benghazi?

Liberals say he is innocent and dud not orders a stand down cause he is Messiah perfect.

Conservatives know Bush was not perfect but did his best. Liberals still fall out when they hear Obama's teleprompter.

See how all Liberals are Welfare cases?

Except the one percent who paid $32,000 per plate to hear Obama lie off the teleprompter. Yes, they were Hollywood liberals!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:

Yeah, that Newsmax
Just in:

Confirmed, Obama used IRS to wage war against Conservatives!!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would you do us all a favor and quit posting until you learn to understand what you read? Thanks!
Quit reading his posts moron. He makes a helluva lot more sense than you ever will. Besides isn't there a sale on at Walmart? Time to support your Communist Chinese overlords.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not an apologist. Answer the question -
Are you saying you have undeniable proof that the Afghan government knew about the attacks on 9/11?
I would have to deny any undeniable knowledge that suggested the Aghan gov't did not know what was not happening prior to 9/11. Sheesh, I thought that was simply common knowledge.

Hey, how come you aren't out fracking in your back yard? Run out of water?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We didn't have to go into either of those shtholes Flacko but we did___actually racing into Afghanistan just weeks after 9/11.
There were also camps elsewhere.
And once again, while the idea to use airplanes as missiles and the fixation on the WTC preceded Mohammed Atta, 9/11 was his doing, he made it happen.
While it's true that he visited OBL in Afghanistan a time or two, he also visited others including Abu Nidal and Atta was in contact with the Moroccan embassy during the weeks leading up the 9/11.
BTW 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 were from the UAE, 1 was from Lebanon and Atta was an Egyptian who lived, studied and became radicalized in Hamburg Germany.
Another libtard that can't understand what they read. I'm beginning to see why this country is so screwed up.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, we were already bombing training camps. You know, those things you can drop from airplanes without actually invading. Or there are missiles.
I know Bush claimed all those that support terrorism are considered the same as the terrorists. So, in your thinking, Bush should have invaded Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc etc etc.
We were? Where?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Howdy Flack, how have you been? You might suggest that Real Dave enroll in that 12 step program for hopeless liberals.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I'm concerned, digusted and angered that more than half the country couldn't tell the difference between a presidential candidate who would have put us back on the right track and elected instead a presidential incumbent who keeps laying down the same wrong track leading to nowhere.
I can only hope they no longer want to keep handing him the spikes.
Yeah, right investing in America is the wrong 'track' even though we've been on that track since George Washington's Administration invested in building the Erie Canal and opened the American West to economic expansion; Thomas Jefferson bought a continent(Louisiana Purchase) from a corrupt , bankrupt,dictator Napolean ; Alexander Hamilton created the first centralized , corporate bank (forerunner of the Federal Reserve) and built a centralized , bureaucratic government with its own national army to control that bank; Lincoln Administration invested in building the Trans-Continental Railroad, FDR's Administration the TVA and the telecommunications network ,Eisenhower Administration the Interstate Highway System , Kennedy/Johnson the Space Agency and NOAA, But when a African-American President wants to invest in America's productive future you say its the 'wrong path'.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:

Yeah, that Newsmax
Eric Holder unbiased report claims the IRS Conservative review board consisted of ONE single black democrat individual!!!

See? Liberals are easy to fool!!!

And they will believe him!!!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That should be 'former' Democrats, as we know the South today is now mostly Republican.
Foamer democrats....you mean like that crazed sex poodle, Al Gore?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I know you won't understand this BUT were the governments in Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria etc, etc, etc, supporting terrorist? I might give you Syria. Are there terrorist in those countries? Yes. But is the government supporting them? You do see the difference don't you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to deny any undeniable knowledge that suggested the Aghan gov't did not know what was not happening prior to 9/11. Sheesh, I thought that was simply common knowledge.
Hey, how come you aren't out fracking in your back yard? Run out of water?
Nah, neighbors have been complaining, wasn't that you at the town hall meeting with the 'Don't frack me man!' sign? and Peta complained, think I flooded an ant hill...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Conservatives in here keep the facts coming, we are winning!!!

How do I know?

Because the scared dead Liberals are NOW claiming the government is too big for Obama to know everything going on in the government!

When Liberals say the government is too big, you know Conservatism already WON!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 829,961 - 829,980 of1,073,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 2 hr Harold B Alls 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 6 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 6 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search