Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#903703 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, we were already bombing training camps. You know, those things you can drop from airplanes without actually invading. Or there are missiles.
I know Bush claimed all those that support terrorism are considered the same as the terrorists. So, in your thinking, Bush should have invaded Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc etc etc.
We invaded Afghanistan because that is where Bin Laden was.
You saying otherwise just proves how wacked out you are.
Ok I know you won't understand this BUT were the governments in Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria etc, etc, etc, supporting terrorist? I might give you Syria. Are there terrorist in those countries? Yes. But is the government supporting them? You do see the difference don't you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903705 May 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to deny any undeniable knowledge that suggested the Aghan gov't did not know what was not happening prior to 9/11. Sheesh, I thought that was simply common knowledge.
Hey, how come you aren't out fracking in your back yard? Run out of water?
Nah, neighbors have been complaining, wasn't that you at the town hall meeting with the 'Don't frack me man!' sign? and Peta complained, think I flooded an ant hill...

Since: May 13

United States

#903707 May 15, 2013
Conservatives in here keep the facts coming, we are winning!!!

How do I know?

Because the scared dead Liberals are NOW claiming the government is too big for Obama to know everything going on in the government!

When Liberals say the government is too big, you know Conservatism already WON!!!'
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903708 May 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Foamer democrats....you mean like that crazed sex poodle, Al Gore?
Excute:file not found, sorry we cannot process your request, term 'Foamer Democrats' not recognized. Please check your criteria and try again later, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903709 May 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>So, you like being a poor , petty bourgeois staring into your boob tube at Entertainment Tonight every evening and masturbating on your tv guide.
Wow. You just told on yourself.

That smiling Obama tattoo on the tip of your tallywhacker is a nice touch, too.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903710 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan trained, armed, & funded Bin Laden so Republicans are responsible for 9-11?
You are full of shit and all know it... Bin Laden was in the USA by Clinton...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903711 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, neighbors have been complaining, wasn't that you at the town hall meeting with the 'Don't frack me man!' sign? and Peta complained, think I flooded an ant hill...
Yeah, that was me... and Carol standing next to me. We have taken up meaningless liberal causes as a hobby. You want to join our "Slay the Slurpy" lobby? We aim to behead the big gulp and lambast the latte. Last week we harangued hot dogs. Our work is never done.

Lapeer, MI

#903712 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Tea Party member & you post racial slurs all the time.
Gee.

Nice weather we're having, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903713 May 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Can a person "retire" on SS at 62 without being disabled? I actually thought the rethugs had upped the age to 67 for anyone younger than they...oh, well, reading the malcontents making bigger fools of themselves is not nearly as much fun as it used to be.
Thank you for displaying your ignorance.

As life expectancies increase, the retirement age for SS should logically increase to maintain solvency.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903714 May 15, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Conservatives in here keep the facts coming, we are winning!!!
How do I know?
Because the scared dead Liberals are NOW claiming the government is too big for Obama to know everything going on in the government!
When Liberals say the government is too big, you know Conservatism already WON!!!'
I haven't seen any real conservatives posting on this thread, just half(up to 3/4) brain-dead rightwingers, you also appear to be among the latter. Let me know when a thoughtful, respectful and respectful of other's opinions, intelligent, conservative shows up will you? Thanking you in advance.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#903715 May 15, 2013
Seven People from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore Caught Trespassing at Bostonís Water Reservoir

05/14/13

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/7-cited...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#903716 May 15, 2013
I never tell lies. I'm always truthful with the American people.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#903717 May 15, 2013
You can trust me!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903718 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Excute:file not found, sorry we cannot process your request, term 'Foamer Democrats' not recognized. Please check your criteria and try again later, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Posting poppycock again, eh Homer? Isn't that a classy word? I think I will make that my trademark comeback, Poppycock.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903719 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think a snail's pace is much faster than the rest of us, then you might be right.
Snails pace?

Most thought that the economy would remain in shtter for a decade or more__within five years time the US economy is churnin and burnin like never before and even the housing-construction industries are beginning to make a comeback well ahead of predictions.

At the same time there have been large reductions in government spending and "No New Wars."

You're blinded by an adopted ideology that you can't comprehend.

BTW__what's going to happen when it's learned that many of these newly formed 501 (c) organizations have been derelict towards their federal tax obligations?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903720 May 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was me... and Carol standing next to me. We have taken up meaningless liberal causes as a hobby. You want to join our "Slay the Slurpy" lobby? We aim to behead the big gulp and lambast the latte. Last week we harangued hot dogs. Our work is never done.
Not too worry eventually the rightwingers will regain power and the U.S. can invade/blowup/rebuild some country for a bevy of made up reasons and once again take over the purse strings and toss out all this 'balance the budget' and 'cut spending' bs you know like during the Bush years. Status Quo maintained.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903721 May 15, 2013
Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administrationís explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..

The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#903723 May 15, 2013
Bawwaaaahhh!!!!! Democrat snubbed!!!

Gov. Malloy denied invite to royal visit, charity polo match

While the match is invite only, the crowd of 400 or so people will not include Gov. Dannel Malloy, who was apparently snubbed.

"I can confirm the report is true," Malloy's deputy press secretary said. "We don't have any other comment."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/22254679/gov-malloy...

Hurrraaayyy for Grenwich!

Bawwaaaahhh!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#903724 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're not exclusively black Carol, many whites, Hispanics and even a few Asians attend Bethune Cookman University which is a "historically" black college. Same with most if not all of the others.
Your bigotry and racism overshadows and worthwhile messages you might offer.
Your bigotry and racism overshadows and(sic) worthwhile messages you might offer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903725 May 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard that can't understand what they read. I'm beginning to see why this country is so screwed up.
WTF are you talking about Flacko__your average post contains eight words half misspelled__what's not to comprehend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 178,046
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 4 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 69,380
Ray "CHOCOLATE NEW ORLEANS" NEGRA goes to prison. 7 min Is Rec tum Ashcan... 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Jonah1 49,835
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min TRD 68,488
Amy 9-16 35 min ralph 58
Amy 9-18 44 min Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE