Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903692 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you can get partial benefits at 62, although makes much more sense to wait until your 67 when you'll get full benefits. But with Fox News and other rightwingers telling them that SS is going to be broke in a few years a lot of idiots are opting to collect early would my guess.
I lost my social security in a poker game. I still think you cheated by the way.

Since: May 13

United States

#903693 May 15, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
[QUOTE who="read 'em and weep"]Your boy is going down:
http://www.newsmax.com/Surveys/Results/id/73&... ;

Newsmax has been reporting that since 2008.

10 Reasons Why Mitt Romney Will Win

http://www.newsmax.com/Limbaugh/Reasons-Romne...

Why Mitt Romney Will Win Decisively
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Romney-Win-D...

Yeah, that Newsmax
Is Obama hiding the truth of Benghazi?

Liberals say he is innocent and dud not orders a stand down cause he is Messiah perfect.

Conservatives know Bush was not perfect but did his best. Liberals still fall out when they hear Obama's teleprompter.

See how all Liberals are Welfare cases?

Except the one percent who paid $32,000 per plate to hear Obama lie off the teleprompter. Yes, they were Hollywood liberals!

United States

#903694 May 15, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:

Yeah, that Newsmax
Just in:

Confirmed, Obama used IRS to wage war against Conservatives!!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903695 May 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would you do us all a favor and quit posting until you learn to understand what you read? Thanks!
Quit reading his posts moron. He makes a helluva lot more sense than you ever will. Besides isn't there a sale on at Walmart? Time to support your Communist Chinese overlords.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903696 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not an apologist. Answer the question -
Are you saying you have undeniable proof that the Afghan government knew about the attacks on 9/11?
I would have to deny any undeniable knowledge that suggested the Aghan gov't did not know what was not happening prior to 9/11. Sheesh, I thought that was simply common knowledge.

Hey, how come you aren't out fracking in your back yard? Run out of water?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#903697 May 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We didn't have to go into either of those shtholes Flacko but we did___actually racing into Afghanistan just weeks after 9/11.
There were also camps elsewhere.
And once again, while the idea to use airplanes as missiles and the fixation on the WTC preceded Mohammed Atta, 9/11 was his doing, he made it happen.
While it's true that he visited OBL in Afghanistan a time or two, he also visited others including Abu Nidal and Atta was in contact with the Moroccan embassy during the weeks leading up the 9/11.
BTW 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 were from the UAE, 1 was from Lebanon and Atta was an Egyptian who lived, studied and became radicalized in Hamburg Germany.
Another libtard that can't understand what they read. I'm beginning to see why this country is so screwed up.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#903698 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, we were already bombing training camps. You know, those things you can drop from airplanes without actually invading. Or there are missiles.
I know Bush claimed all those that support terrorism are considered the same as the terrorists. So, in your thinking, Bush should have invaded Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc etc etc.
We invaded Afghanistan because that is where Bin Laden was.
You saying otherwise just proves how wacked out you are.
We were? Where?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903699 May 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would you do us all a favor and quit posting until you learn to understand what you read? Thanks!
Howdy Flack, how have you been? You might suggest that Real Dave enroll in that 12 step program for hopeless liberals.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903700 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I'm concerned, digusted and angered that more than half the country couldn't tell the difference between a presidential candidate who would have put us back on the right track and elected instead a presidential incumbent who keeps laying down the same wrong track leading to nowhere.
I can only hope they no longer want to keep handing him the spikes.
Yeah, right investing in America is the wrong 'track' even though we've been on that track since George Washington's Administration invested in building the Erie Canal and opened the American West to economic expansion; Thomas Jefferson bought a continent(Louisiana Purchase) from a corrupt , bankrupt,dictator Napolean ; Alexander Hamilton created the first centralized , corporate bank (forerunner of the Federal Reserve) and built a centralized , bureaucratic government with its own national army to control that bank; Lincoln Administration invested in building the Trans-Continental Railroad, FDR's Administration the TVA and the telecommunications network ,Eisenhower Administration the Interstate Highway System , Kennedy/Johnson the Space Agency and NOAA, But when a African-American President wants to invest in America's productive future you say its the 'wrong path'.

United States

#903701 May 15, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:

Yeah, that Newsmax
Eric Holder unbiased report claims the IRS Conservative review board consisted of ONE single black democrat individual!!!

See? Liberals are easy to fool!!!

And they will believe him!!!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903702 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That should be 'former' Democrats, as we know the South today is now mostly Republican.
Foamer democrats....you mean like that crazed sex poodle, Al Gore?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#903703 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, we were already bombing training camps. You know, those things you can drop from airplanes without actually invading. Or there are missiles.
I know Bush claimed all those that support terrorism are considered the same as the terrorists. So, in your thinking, Bush should have invaded Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc etc etc.
We invaded Afghanistan because that is where Bin Laden was.
You saying otherwise just proves how wacked out you are.
Ok I know you won't understand this BUT were the governments in Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Syria etc, etc, etc, supporting terrorist? I might give you Syria. Are there terrorist in those countries? Yes. But is the government supporting them? You do see the difference don't you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903705 May 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to deny any undeniable knowledge that suggested the Aghan gov't did not know what was not happening prior to 9/11. Sheesh, I thought that was simply common knowledge.
Hey, how come you aren't out fracking in your back yard? Run out of water?
Nah, neighbors have been complaining, wasn't that you at the town hall meeting with the 'Don't frack me man!' sign? and Peta complained, think I flooded an ant hill...

United States

#903707 May 15, 2013
Conservatives in here keep the facts coming, we are winning!!!

How do I know?

Because the scared dead Liberals are NOW claiming the government is too big for Obama to know everything going on in the government!

When Liberals say the government is too big, you know Conservatism already WON!!!'
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903708 May 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Foamer democrats....you mean like that crazed sex poodle, Al Gore?
Excute:file not found, sorry we cannot process your request, term 'Foamer Democrats' not recognized. Please check your criteria and try again later, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903709 May 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>So, you like being a poor , petty bourgeois staring into your boob tube at Entertainment Tonight every evening and masturbating on your tv guide.
Wow. You just told on yourself.

That smiling Obama tattoo on the tip of your tallywhacker is a nice touch, too.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903710 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan trained, armed, & funded Bin Laden so Republicans are responsible for 9-11?
You are full of shit and all know it... Bin Laden was in the USA by Clinton...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#903711 May 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, neighbors have been complaining, wasn't that you at the town hall meeting with the 'Don't frack me man!' sign? and Peta complained, think I flooded an ant hill...
Yeah, that was me... and Carol standing next to me. We have taken up meaningless liberal causes as a hobby. You want to join our "Slay the Slurpy" lobby? We aim to behead the big gulp and lambast the latte. Last week we harangued hot dogs. Our work is never done.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903712 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Tea Party member & you post racial slurs all the time.
Gee.

Nice weather we're having, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903713 May 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Can a person "retire" on SS at 62 without being disabled? I actually thought the rethugs had upped the age to 67 for anyone younger than they...oh, well, reading the malcontents making bigger fools of themselves is not nearly as much fun as it used to be.
Thank you for displaying your ignorance.

As life expectancies increase, the retirement age for SS should logically increase to maintain solvency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 7 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]