Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,741 - 829,760 of 1,079,077 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the Untied Nations should be pushed into the Atlantic. The United States should use excessive force when entering a war, in...destroy...and out.
There's a reason why Atta and the boys didn't target the UN - they're fighting the same fight.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

$100 says ghost will be still posting from his nursing home in bumpass came June, July....

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to inform you right whiners & you still don't learn anything but choose to remain hopelessly stupid.
The idea was to track the guns after they crossed the border so why would they stop them before they crossed therborder?
Good idea...the problem is the O'bama administration didn't track anything. Got Battery? ROTFLMAO.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to inform you right whiners & you still don't learn anything but choose to remain hopelessly stupid.
The idea was to track the guns after they crossed the border so why would they stop them before they crossed therborder?
Their idea of tracking was finding the guns at bloody crime scenes. Obama admin had no way to track up to this point.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting editorials? Use your own words. No opinion is better than another even if copy and pasted from a newspaper. We aren't in third grade here.
anytime one of you nutjobs/carol posts what you heard on FOX last night it's an editorial on both ends.

it's amazing to watch a group of folks take the opinions of a bunch of smart folks who are paid to act dumb so seriously. another one of those things that makes the rest of the world go.....WTF?! i mean in some countries it's illegal to lie on tv. FOX can't start up a new station in Canada. seems they're smarter than us.

so i'm really hurt by your post. can't you tell?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...

Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.': Barack Hussein Obama
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*Yawn* You took the bait and in your OCD responded to something you were better off ignoring.
so tell us wise one.....how many times has some GOP nutjob already yelled 'IMPEACH'?

and how has that worked out?

you baited yourself. and your presentation sucked.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

You are an idiot Jean... LMFAO... You can stop with the RealDave bullshit...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. How many Afghan citizens participated in the 9-11 attacks.
There are terrorist training camps in Yemen Sudan Somalia Syria Iran, etc etc etc.
Tell me again why Afghsnistan attacked us & not one of these countries?
What part of AQ headquarters IN Afghanistan do you NOT comprehend duh A Vey. How many times must it be explained to you, before it filters through that tin foil hat?
I mean REALLY. Now you really ARE sounding like an abject idiot.

What is al-Qaeda?

Al-Qaeda, Arabic for "the Base," is an international terrorist network founded by Osama bin Laden in the late 1980s. It seeks to rid Muslim countries of what it sees as the profane influence of the West and replace their governments with fundamentalist Islamic regimes. After al-Qaeda's September 11, 2001, attacks, the United States launched a war in Afghanistan to destroy al-Qaeda's bases there and overthrow the Taliban, the country's Muslim fundamentalist rulers who harbored bin Laden and his followers. Like his predecessor George W. Bush, President Barack Obama has committed U.S. strategy to destroying al-Qaeda's safe haven in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, and limiting the group's ability to strike U.S. targets.
What are al-Qaeda's origins?

Al-Qaeda grew out of the Services Office, a clearinghouse for the international Muslim brigade opposed to the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. In the 1980s, the Services Office--run by bin Laden and the Palestinian religious scholar Abdullah Azzam--recruited, trained, and financed thousands of foreign mujahadeen, or holy warriors, from more than fifty countries. Bin Laden wanted these fighters to continue the "holy war" beyond Afghanistan. He formed al-Qaeda around 1988.

Where does al-Qaeda operate?

There is no single headquarters. From 1991 to 1996, al-Qaeda worked out of Pakistan along the Afghan border, or inside Pakistani cities. During the Taliban's reign al-Qaeda shifted its base of operations into Afghanistan. To escape the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, al-Qaeda's leadership once again sought refuge in Pakistan's tribal areas after September 11, 2001. Analysts also believe bin Laden's group is training or has trained most of the terrorist groups in Pakistan's tribal areas; it has introduced its practice of suicide bombings to both the Afghan and the Pakistani Taliban, as well as affiliated groups in Iraq, Yemen, and North Africa. One such bombing killed former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in December 2007 at an election rally.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anytime one of you nutjobs/carol posts what you heard on FOX last night it's an editorial on both ends.
it's amazing to watch a group of folks take the opinions of a bunch of smart folks who are paid to act dumb so seriously. another one of those things that makes the rest of the world go.....WTF?! i mean in some countries it's illegal to lie on tv. FOX can't start up a new station in Canada. seems they're smarter than us.
Lame, very lame.

Try it! You can put a complete thought together without copying from Media Matters.

Smart people defense? Really? There are a lot of smart people. Your smart person isn't any smarter than most of the posters here. Being a good writer and high intelligence is not synonyms.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a conduit of idiot cut-n-paste and bullshit sonicfiller.. What are you so stupid??
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so tell us wise one.....how many times has some GOP nutjob already yelled 'IMPEACH'?
Touchy, touchy!

How many times did your alleged 'smart people' screamed to impeach Bush? Much more than you see against Obama.

Obama needs to be impeached for being incompetent. The guy appears to have no knowledge of anything!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...
Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.': Barack Hussein Obama
First you buy up all the ammunition then you send the guns to Mexico. Hmmm, seems to be plan here.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame, very lame.
Try it! You can put a complete thought together without copying from Media Matters.
Smart people defense? Really? There are a lot of smart people. Your smart person isn't any smarter than most of the posters here. Being a good writer and high intelligence is not synonyms.
i've seen no good writers on the nutjob side. they can paraphrase what they heard on FOX last night, but that doesn't make them a good writer.

as for intelligence...so why do they need to paraphrase FOX?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada still has ethics ratings.

LibuhrulTics would really be hurting!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions and liberals are like government, they don't or can't exist without other peoples money....

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis Kucinich is a left liberal. He is calling for O'bama to be impeached also. The establishment democrats are walking away from O'bama and Bill Clinton is asking for O'bama to step aside to clear Hillary for 2016. O'bama is unable to govern. That is the fact.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfiller is a wanker...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Unions and liberals are like government, they don't or can't exist without other peoples money....
and then excuse themselves from the unintended consequences they produce...from ObamaCare to living in the ghettos they keep their supporters in.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've seen no good writers on the nutjob side. they can paraphrase what they heard on FOX last night, but that doesn't make them a good writer.
as for intelligence...so why do they need to paraphrase FOX?
And yet you ARE stupid enough to Copy-n-Paste all day 24/7 from Mediamatters and all the other Nazi Soros sites. You are a conduit of idiot and shit.... YOU are just like a sewer pipe sonicfiller....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Amy 7-24 47 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 59 min RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000