Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#903626 May 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
I think Woodward was Spot On when he gave his description of the White House and President Obama. Bob Woodward's own words said "It seems no one is in charge" I think this arch back to what Clint said about the Empty Chair ‘No Ones in the Oval Office!’
Probably because no one isn't. With the exception of Valerie Jarrett, perhaps, the infamous Chicago slumlord, who made Obama and is his alter ego.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903627 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
not so ironic alert....
Florida Mayoral Candidate Claims Jesus Endorsement, Finishes Last
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
OMG she was black. Wasn't it racist not to elect her?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#903628 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. Bin Laden was there.
Thank you for agreeing with me that we invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden.
The Taliban government was protecting bin Laden.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903629 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to keep up, sonny.
The original conversation had to do with me saying we invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden.
In jumped all you right whiners. Some claiming we invaded Afghanistan just because they allowed Bin Laden to be there implying that we would have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there.
Then jumped in Dumbwaiter who claimed we invaded Afghanistan because it was Afghanistan that attacked us even though no hijacker was a Afghan citizen.
Then in jumped you, who claimed the the Taliban attacked us on 9-11.
I have news for you dumbasses.
Al Qaeda under the leadership of Bin Laden planned & launched the attacks of 9-11. It was not the Afghan government, the Afghan people, or the Taliban.
It was Al Qaeda.
It is said that Al Qaeda had camps right here in the US. Maybe we should have invaded ourselves.
So, you started with the wrong premise.

The purpose was to clean out the terrorist training camps.

Orlando, FL

#903630 May 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
House Speaker John A. Boehner said Wednesday that it’ll take more than firings to clear up the IRS scandal — it’ll take someone ending up serving jail time.
“My question is, who’s going to jail over this scandal?” the Ohio Republican said at a press conference with Republicans Wednesday morning.
Where are the WH emails and corespondence about Benghazi Congress demanded?

Are we to assume Obama still refuses to release them? And, if so, why isn't this a major story by now?

This part of the coverup is not moving fast enough.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903631 May 15, 2013
12:30 in the morning seven people were caught trespassing in a restricted area, Quabbin Reservoir is water supply for 40 percent of Massachusetts Five men, two women from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore said they were CHEMICAL ENGINEER students. No doubt they are Muslim students.

BELCHERTOWN, Mass (WHDH)-- State police have questioned seven people they say were trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir near Belchertown early Tuesday morning.

State police said a trooper saw two vehicles parked on the grass at the reservoir's entrance. The trooper saw seven people walking from the Quabbin Reservoir toward the vehicles.

The male individuals claimed to be chemical engineers. The individuals further claimed that they were recent college graduates, according to state police.

Officers on scene checked the vehicles, persons, and the park area and did not find anything suspicious. There was no evidence that the seven were committing any crime beyond the trespassing, according to police.

The seven people will be summonsed to Eastern Hampshire District Court for the offense of trespassing.

The Commonwealth Fusion Center was notified of the incident and provided with the identification of the seven individuals. Preliminary investigation suggests the individuals are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, according to state police.

State police notified the FBI's Springfield Office, which sent agents to the Belchertown Barracks to assist in the follow up investigation.

State police said it's increasing the number of routine checks our patrols make at water supply facilities around the state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903632 May 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
If the Liberal Media keeps the Heat on Carney I wouldn’t be surprise this administration would replace him with a Woman to Play the Anti-Woman angel!!
If Obama had a brain, he would get a press secretary with a brain.

Perhaps Jay Carney will become Obama's John Dean. Prison would not be kind to that dweeb.

Orlando, FL

#903633 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Jim Crow may be dead in most of America — but not at Columbia University.
Almost 50 years after the Civil Rights Act ended legal discrimination, the bastion of liberalism is finally trying to change one of its scholarships, which is restricted to “whites only.”
The Ivy League school’s Lydia C. Roberts Graduate Fellowship stipulates that the funds be given only to “a person of the Caucasian race.”
The rule is so discriminatory that it likely violates the US Constitution, according to Manhattan Supreme Court papers filed Monday by the fund’s trustees in an effort to get the restrictions lifted so the money can be awarded freely.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
I assume you feel the same way about the 50 exclusive black colleges?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903634 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are those 4 in 10 Americans in for a surprise come January 1!
Hope they figure out what's going on before then and have their 15 to 20 page application filled out for insurance if they don't have any now or the IRS is going to give them a little spanking with a stiff fine they won't be expecting either.
We now have a nanny state who specializes in punishment to keep us all in line and teach us a lesson about "fairness".
A tax, not a fine.

But the tax is far less than the cost of insurance, a big problem for financing of Obamacare.

Orlando, FL

#903635 May 15, 2013
We now have a nanny state who specializes in punishment to keep us all in line and is determined to teach us a lesson about "fairness".
Whatever

Gering, NE

#903636 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If a rent a spot in my back forty to a guy who pitches a tent, if he gets drunk & kills some one, I am not responsible.
You are clueless. My response to you earlier was spot on. No wonder you wasted so many words without denying the role the Taliban government played.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903637 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If a rent a spot in my back forty to a guy who pitches a tent, if he gets drunk & kills some one, I am not responsible.
Stupid example.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903638 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> How many members of the Taliban were amongst the hijackers?
Just keep defending the Tol-E-Bon, doofus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903639 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Jim Crow may be dead in most of America — but not at Columbia University.
Almost 50 years after the Civil Rights Act ended legal discrimination, the bastion of liberalism is finally trying to change one of its scholarships, which is restricted to “whites only.”
The Ivy League school’s Lydia C. Roberts Graduate Fellowship stipulates that the funds be given only to “a person of the Caucasian race.”
The rule is so discriminatory that it likely violates the US Constitution, according to Manhattan Supreme Court papers filed Monday by the fund’s trustees in an effort to get the restrictions lifted so the money can be awarded freely.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
Wills should be sacrosanct.
Barack Nixon

Hollywood, FL

#903640 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did Bush.
you nutjobs are going to find out that most of the MSM will report on the hypocrisy. and how do you respond to that? by saying Obama is worse? worse than what? if you have to say 'worse than' you've already lost the game.
Bush is not here anymore, Dumfck. Barack Nixon's Al Capone Chicago style politics are FINALLY catching up to you scum. The chicken are coming home to roost! Eat them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903641 May 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
12:30 in the morning seven people were caught trespassing in a restricted area, Quabbin Reservoir is water supply for 40 percent of Massachusetts Five men, two women from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore said they were CHEMICAL ENGINEER students. No doubt they are Muslim students.
BELCHERTOWN, Mass (WHDH)-- State police have questioned seven people they say were trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir near Belchertown early Tuesday morning.
State police said a trooper saw two vehicles parked on the grass at the reservoir's entrance. The trooper saw seven people walking from the Quabbin Reservoir toward the vehicles.
The male individuals claimed to be chemical engineers. The individuals further claimed that they were recent college graduates, according to state police.
Officers on scene checked the vehicles, persons, and the park area and did not find anything suspicious. There was no evidence that the seven were committing any crime beyond the trespassing, according to police.
The seven people will be summonsed to Eastern Hampshire District Court for the offense of trespassing.
The Commonwealth Fusion Center was notified of the incident and provided with the identification of the seven individuals. Preliminary investigation suggests the individuals are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, according to state police.
State police notified the FBI's Springfield Office, which sent agents to the Belchertown Barracks to assist in the follow up investigation.
State police said it's increasing the number of routine checks our patrols make at water supply facilities around the state.
Hang 'em.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#903642 May 15, 2013
Carney maintained his line that the Benghazi question is politically motivated and fueled by House Speaker John Boehner, whom he accused of being ‘obsessed’ with the topic. The episode, he said Tuesday, is little more than a ‘clear political circus.’
Carney bristled at a question about whether it was fair to draw comparisons between the administration's responses and those during the Richard Nixon presidency, bemoaning 'the rapid politicization of everything’.
'I can tell you that the people who make those kinds of comparisons need to check their history,' Carney insisted,“because, you know, what we have here with one issue – Benghazi – is so clearly, as we’re learning more and more, a political sideshow. A deliberate effort to politicize a tragedy.”

‘If you look at the facts, and I think Benghazi is instructive on this, the real issue is that four Americans died,' he said.
The comment is reminiscent of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s testimony before a congressional panel that it didn't matter whether the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other U.S. personnel were caused by a terror attack or a spontaneous protest.

‘What difference, at this point, does it make?’ Clinton famously asked.

OBAMA ADMINSTRATION DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DEAD AMERICANS/sounds likwe KATRINA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#903643 May 15, 2013
We need to wait for the investigations and don't worry. My people will investigate themselves. My most honest and totally non-partisan Eric Holder will make sure it's all OK.

Then after we don't tell you anything after 8 months and you ask again, we will say, heck, that's an old story - forget about it!

Did I tell you that it's raining on the Moon today? Just ask my worshippers here. They will vouch for me.
Lincoln

United States

#903644 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan trained, armed, & funded Bin Laden so Republicans are responsible for 9-11?
Republicans in denial !
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#903645 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
We now have a nanny state who specializes in punishment to keep us all in line and is determined to teach us a lesson about "fairness".
Just like in Germany before WWII. Aren't Democrats great?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,617
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 48,586
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr The__Baron 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News