Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,480)

Showing posts 829,581 - 829,600 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jimmy"
"poop" has only a single tool. About an inch long, when hard, that he enjoys playing with in front of little boys.
Peace
I see the pervert Eed is at it again. No one ever brings up little boys but him, And even pretending to know the size of another mans dic, is also very revealing. Seek help pedophile.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush-Bashers are suddenly oozing from the woodwork on key.
Is Eric Racist Holder the choreographer here? Valerie?
Has Oprah finally entered the WH back door again?
the Obama-bashers who voted for Bush that would like us all to forget about Bush have been oozing for 5 years now.

big fail.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Answer one question. Why did not the IRS ask a single liberal 501 (c)(4) organization the same illegal questions?
Peace
KMA
Simple answer doofus, baggers are like terrorists, while us liberals are true Americans. Damn are you really that stupid...UHHH yea you are.
Gay Ghost

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer doofus, baggers are like terrorists, while us liberals are true Americans. Damn are you really that stupid...UHHH yea you are.
Bumpass...LOL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All churches and pacs should lose tax exempt status.
"silly"
I could agree with you if, a big if, I felt the government was going to pay down the debt with the additional monies instead of pissing the extra dollars away.
If churches and pac's should not have tax exempt status, neither should the union's.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special kind of idiot aren't you ghost? Your fanatical obsession and addiction to Eed is zeal and amusing...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Gay Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass...LOL
Yep that be ghost, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with ghost, we get 76 years of moron the entire senile and bumpass package...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, But I love just how stupid the Republicans have become, saying no while fellow Americans suffer from your eight years of miserable and failed leadership. You basically continue to shoot yourself in the foot, and way to filled with hatred to even see that.
"poop"
president nobama has only been in office 4+ years. At least get the dates right. In the last 4 plus years, since obama took office, what have we seem;
- A higher unemployment rate
- Fewer American's with jobs
- Record number of American's using food stamps
- Home values lower
- Average American household income down
Shitthe value of your dumpster over looking Lake Elsinore, has decreased by over $100, now it is only worth $533 dollars, your tax on that 6 bits? Oh well that means you are contributing a little bit.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot... Government has become your assisted living center ghost.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Gay Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass...LOL
Good old Rocky Mount N. C. home of the gay boys. I'll be over your way in a couple weeks, and would love to shove your face in it..Butter butt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds...LOL
Patrick.. You are a loser...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
president nobama has only been in office 4+ years. At least get the dates right. In the last 4 plus years, since obama took office, what have we seem;
- A higher unemployment rate
- Fewer American's with jobs
- Record number of American's using food stamps
- Home values lower
- Average American household income down
Shitthe value of your dumpster over looking Lake Elsinore, has decreased by over $100, now it is only worth $533 dollars, your tax on that 6 bits? Oh well that means you are contributing a little bit.
Peace
KMA
As usual no facts here. You still pissed because you got nailed lying again, huh minny brain. Old toothless Eed the busted liar. LMAO.
Gay Ghost

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds because he continuously rejects me...LOL
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that it has never occured to you that things that aren't funny seem to be funny to you.....Talk about twisted. You are one weird dude. Excuse maker.
"Flack"
"poop" is not funny. He is one sick sonofabitch.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

When ABC News Claimed It Had "Obtained" The Benghazi Emails

ABC News is now claiming that its Benghazi "exclusive" was based on summaries of emails between administration aides, not the emails themselves -- an assertion belied by their earlier reports.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/14/when-...
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is simply too far in over his head. Always has been.
It's like being in high school and electing a student body president - the coolest guy in the school who thought someone else was supposed to do the work.
Seriously. This president is more like an "absentee" president. He hears breaking news for the first time along with the rest of us. How very odd.
Well, well. Aunt Bitties second favorite news source got it wrong!!

CNN has obtained an email sent by a top aide of President Barack Obama, in which the aide discusses the Obama administration reaction to the attack on the U.S. posts in Benghazi, Libya. The actual email differs from how sources characterized it to two different media organizations.

The actual email from then-Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes appears to show that whomever leaked it did so in a way that made it appear that the White House primarily concerned with the State Department's desire to remove references and warnings about specific terrorist groups so as to not bring criticism to the department.

So, let me get this straight. Someone -- we don't know who -- leaked misleading information to ABC and the Weekly Standard, they ran it, other news organizations embraced it, we've had several days of "scandal" based on it, and the information wasn't true?

Impeach!!

Some interesting reading;

The Bush FBI Targeted Journalists with the New York Times and the Washington Post.

The Bush Pentagon Spied on Dozens of Anti-war Meetings.

The Bush FBI and Joint Terrorism Task Force Targeted Civil Rights / Anti-war Activists

The Bush IRS Collected Political Affiliation Data on Taxpayers.

The Bush IRS Audited Greenpeace and the NAACP

lol.

Do your homework Bittie!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does not have access to birth control. The best most effective methods are expensive. They require a doctor's appointments, prescriptions & follow ups.
As for better availability of these more reliable options, talk top the Pope & Republicans.
"real dumb"
As usual you are wrong. The most effective method of birth control is two fold, women, keep your legs closed and men, keep your d-ck in your pants.
Peace
KMA
PS: One more time the topix censor are active, they object to the word d-ck.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Big surprise, Eman jumps in to protect the use of slurs. Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. Everyone know this.
"real dumb"
Again you are incorrect. Calling president nobama a boy is simply implying he is a boy failing to do a man's job.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>To be honest you are the first person I have ever come across(rightwinger/leftwinger oor middlewinger) that has stated unequivocally that Afghanistan attacked the United States.
You remind me of Colonel Flagg on M*A*S*H*.
IMO you are insane.
"homo"
You remind me of Major Burns on M*A*S*H*, dumber than a fence post.
Peace
KMA
Special K

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You remind me of Major Burns on M*A*S*H*, dumber than a fence post.
Peace
KMA
"retard"
It would have been better for all involved if your parents would have sent you to special ed school.
Instead of the "easy ed" they opted for.
GFYWAB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 829,581 - 829,600 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••