Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
ProvenScience

London, KY

#903466 May 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking here about the IRS Commissioner, a political appointee, and possibly his boss, the Treasury Secretary.
The bigger question is whether the IRS witch hunt was instigated by someone in the White House or the Obama campaign.
Eric Holder is also in jeopardy over the AP scandal.
Obama will need to fire people to protect himself.
Including possibly throwing Hillary to the wolves.
Possible terrorist activity, warned of by even foreign governments, repeatedly red flagged in the system here, and the BOZO's-that-be have not only ABUSED the rights of offices, they have trampled all over them and FAILED in using them for what they are intended for...AGAIN.
Especially since Chechnya has been on a watch list of mujuhadeen activity for years.
----------
BOSTON – They've been taking their first steps, pushing through tough rehabilitation workouts and venturing into crowds again.

One month after blasts at the Boston Marathon killed three and injured 265, victims of the attack are trying to adjust to a "different normal" -- as one of them put it.

For many, that includes recovering from multiple wounds, such as severe burns, hearing loss, brain injuries and nerve and vascular damage. At least 15 have undergone amputations.

"The majority are not isolated to just having amputation but more of a complex poly-trauma," said Dr. David Crandell of Boston's Spaulding Rehabilitation Center, which has been treating some 30 of the wounded who require ongoing in-patient care, including most of the amputees....
(nbcnews 5/13/2013)
----------

To hell with closing GITMO, they should've added a new "speshull poliTically correct" section.
The "six feet underground" section, according to "the culture" of.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#903467 May 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the other moran Not Suprised is Florida the other midget is from Texas, the one married to the Russian
Thanks, these fanatical nitwits are getting to sound all alike. Consummed with hatred, bigotry and the inability to think or react on their own, most are simply Foxbots. They are beginning to remind me of a couple countries where I have been where the natives are dancing around a huge pot with something boiling inside.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#903468 May 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the other moran Not Suprised is Florida the other midget is from Texas, the one married to the Russian
if Obama had a son, he'd look like Akien Scott. Aiken formerly only shot people at Baby Mama Showers. shooting at a PARADE was a promotion.
http://riehlworldview.com/2013/05/akein-scott...

If you had a daughter, she'd look like the ugly bully beast in this video.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758410...

oh, wait, you do have a daughter. she doesn't photograph very well.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903469 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. How many Afghan citizens participated in the 9-11 attacks.
There are terrorist training camps in Yemen Sudan Somalia Syria Iran, etc etc etc.
Tell me again why Afghsnistan attacked us & not one of these countries?
I answered the question. The government of Afghanistan. Do I need to explain to you that the government of Afghanistan is comprised of Afghan citizens?
Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001. And, who knows why crazy Islamists attacked us? The why does not change the what.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903470 May 15, 2013
liberals do what they do best... LIE...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903472 May 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that Old white guy named, Biden, is just salivating...hoping and praying O'bama is impeached. That will be the only way he will accomplish his dream of being president.
funny thing is...that wishful, though futile, thinking has also happened before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impea...

though i'm sure if Cheney would've had ambitions he would've just had G.W. assassinated.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#903473 May 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The insinuation is that Fast and Furious is somehow a continuation of the Bush-era operation. The only problem with that theory is that it’s not true.
What? O'bama's green energy batteries died??? ROTFLMAO-that's a new one.
All the O'bama administration did was record the serial numbers before watching them disappear in the hands of Mexican drug cartels. In fact, ATF agents involved in Fast and Furious have previously testified that they were ordered to stand down and not track the weapons even when interdiction was possible and instead “took notes” and let the guns walk across the Mexico border. Didn't you see ATF whistleblower John Dodson’s Congressional testimony?
O'bama and Holder lied and once again Americans died? are you getting tired of Americans being killed because of your president?
Obamaishitgate.
I try to inform you right whiners & you still don't learn anything but choose to remain hopelessly stupid.

The idea was to track the guns after they crossed the border so why would they stop them before they crossed therborder?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903474 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is...that wishful, though futile, thinking has also happened before.
though i'm sure if Cheney would've had ambitions he would've just had G.W. assassinated.
Biden wants to assassinate O'bama? how can you talk like that?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903475 May 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, these fanatical nitwits are getting to sound all alike. Consummed with hatred, bigotry and the inability to think or react on their own, most are simply Foxbots. They are beginning to remind me of a couple countries where I have been where the natives are dancing around a huge pot with something boiling inside.
Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit, fanatical ghost... you are an idiot...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#903476 May 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
*Yawn* You took the bait and in your OCD responded to something you were better off ignoring.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#903477 May 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that Old white guy named, Biden, is just salivating...hoping and praying O'bama is impeached. That will be the only way he will accomplish his dream of being president.
Maybe if the idiot dolts pulling illegal taps on the AP, had a little more daily interacts with the VP, rather than whatever has been at the helm of such incompetence, they'd've had some Real clues and realized they SHOULD'VE been pulling them on mujuhadeen chechnyan terrorists instead.
Idiots.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#903478 May 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the Untied Nations should be pushed into the Atlantic. The United States should use excessive force when entering a war, in...destroy...and out.
There's a reason why Atta and the boys didn't target the UN - they're fighting the same fight.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903479 May 15, 2013
$100 says ghost will be still posting from his nursing home in bumpass came June, July....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903480 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to inform you right whiners & you still don't learn anything but choose to remain hopelessly stupid.
The idea was to track the guns after they crossed the border so why would they stop them before they crossed therborder?
Good idea...the problem is the O'bama administration didn't track anything. Got Battery? ROTFLMAO.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#903481 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Their idea of tracking was finding the guns at bloody crime scenes. Obama admin had no way to track up to this point.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903482 May 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting editorials? Use your own words. No opinion is better than another even if copy and pasted from a newspaper. We aren't in third grade here.
anytime one of you nutjobs/carol posts what you heard on FOX last night it's an editorial on both ends.

it's amazing to watch a group of folks take the opinions of a bunch of smart folks who are paid to act dumb so seriously. another one of those things that makes the rest of the world go.....WTF?! i mean in some countries it's illegal to lie on tv. FOX can't start up a new station in Canada. seems they're smarter than us.

so i'm really hurt by your post. can't you tell?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903483 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...

Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.': Barack Hussein Obama
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903484 May 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*Yawn* You took the bait and in your OCD responded to something you were better off ignoring.
so tell us wise one.....how many times has some GOP nutjob already yelled 'IMPEACH'?

and how has that worked out?

you baited yourself. and your presentation sucked.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#903485 May 15, 2013
You are an idiot Jean... LMFAO... You can stop with the RealDave bullshit...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#903486 May 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. How many Afghan citizens participated in the 9-11 attacks.
There are terrorist training camps in Yemen Sudan Somalia Syria Iran, etc etc etc.
Tell me again why Afghsnistan attacked us & not one of these countries?
What part of AQ headquarters IN Afghanistan do you NOT comprehend duh A Vey. How many times must it be explained to you, before it filters through that tin foil hat?
I mean REALLY. Now you really ARE sounding like an abject idiot.

What is al-Qaeda?

Al-Qaeda, Arabic for "the Base," is an international terrorist network founded by Osama bin Laden in the late 1980s. It seeks to rid Muslim countries of what it sees as the profane influence of the West and replace their governments with fundamentalist Islamic regimes. After al-Qaeda's September 11, 2001, attacks, the United States launched a war in Afghanistan to destroy al-Qaeda's bases there and overthrow the Taliban, the country's Muslim fundamentalist rulers who harbored bin Laden and his followers. Like his predecessor George W. Bush, President Barack Obama has committed U.S. strategy to destroying al-Qaeda's safe haven in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, and limiting the group's ability to strike U.S. targets.
What are al-Qaeda's origins?

Al-Qaeda grew out of the Services Office, a clearinghouse for the international Muslim brigade opposed to the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. In the 1980s, the Services Office--run by bin Laden and the Palestinian religious scholar Abdullah Azzam--recruited, trained, and financed thousands of foreign mujahadeen, or holy warriors, from more than fifty countries. Bin Laden wanted these fighters to continue the "holy war" beyond Afghanistan. He formed al-Qaeda around 1988.

Where does al-Qaeda operate?

There is no single headquarters. From 1991 to 1996, al-Qaeda worked out of Pakistan along the Afghan border, or inside Pakistani cities. During the Taliban's reign al-Qaeda shifted its base of operations into Afghanistan. To escape the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, al-Qaeda's leadership once again sought refuge in Pakistan's tribal areas after September 11, 2001. Analysts also believe bin Laden's group is training or has trained most of the terrorist groups in Pakistan's tribal areas; it has introduced its practice of suicide bombings to both the Afghan and the Pakistani Taliban, as well as affiliated groups in Iraq, Yemen, and North Africa. One such bombing killed former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in December 2007 at an election rally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 3 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 182,091
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 1 hr tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 49,321
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 am PST

NBC Sports 3:43AM